University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

the dissapearing veil ?anybody noticed it?
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

whitelion342
Posted 11/21/2007 5:10 AM (#2975)
Subject: the dissapearing veil ?anybody noticed it?

Hey there,
The last couple of months the veil seems to lift or dissapear,depending on the state that im in, still ive also noticed more spiritual entities about me,and some of my friends have noticed it aswell..These elementals is what i call them are frequenting more now than ever,between where they are and where i am,i have been able to see them before,but not so many and so busy..Loving feelings,up and down..I would like to believe that we,r definitly getting some intervention..Comments anybody, would like to know what your thoughts and feelings are..

Love and Light
Aurora
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Supernatural3
Posted 11/21/2007 7:13 AM (#2977 - in reply to #2975)
Subject: RE: the dissapearing veil ?anybody noticed it?

PhD Alumni

Sounds to me like you have opened your 3rd eye and are now possibly seeing what was there to begin with. Being spiritual does awaken such talents. Welcome it, for if you weren't ready, the veil would not lift.

Congratulations~
whitelion342
Posted 11/22/2007 12:23 AM (#2990 - in reply to #2975)

Hey Super..,
Maybe thats what it seem like , but my third eye has been open for years, as i have always seen them and the other side, only there are more coming through than usual..Il investigate this,feels like im shifting ...Thanx
Love and light
Aurora
Aquarius
Posted 11/22/2007 2:12 PM (#2991 - in reply to #2975)

UMS Guest

Hello whitelion – it’s probably because you’ve been going through some particularly difficult experiences lately. Ever heard of the Cosmic law of compensation? It comes into action after we have had to endure something of that nature. If we but patiently get on with things, keep on keeping on bravely, in spite of everything, the Universe eventually rewards us. I feel that the further opening of your consciousness has come about in this way. What do you think? No, don’t think, feel inside yourself. With love – Aquarius

xch1_ch1x
Posted 11/22/2007 5:42 PM (#2994 - in reply to #2991)

hello, hmm the veil in between worlds or dimensions. Yes I too notice the veil and yes lol when my 3 parts vibrate or hum nicely together. When my head is left behind i find that it goes through personal things then it works out solutions and my head begins to lift to vibrate with the other 2. I like it when I notice it and my inner light shines brighter and it is whole I feel like an entity that has grown wings and beauty is not only around me but within. And I feel the connection to all living beings. I see the veil as being a seperation from this dimension to the next. I believe the veil to be an energy shield, dont you?.

Love and Light,

mes
xch1_ch1x
Posted 11/22/2007 5:56 PM (#2995 - in reply to #2975)

hey again , what about the veils energy accepting your energy and that is why it seems to lift or dissapear, this is how I would describe it. I have seen an elemental but not through the veil as such that we are speaking off. But seen it through my 3rd eye when I was in a relaxing state. It just showed and I was like OMG what?why?. I thought Why I see this creature? I was in shock and did not wish anyone to know lol. But I asked my mother in law and she told me that it was an elemental and my awareness is greater. And aquarius I see this as a reward is this what you mean?. But anyway she said that he or the creature I saw holds a vibration and I am capable of also holding this vibration and he has much to teach me or assist me with in spiritual means and also which will help me in my physical progression.
Ok hope this makes sense to you because I know I can ramble on and I lose what I am trying to say. .

Love and Light,

mes
whitelion342
Posted 11/23/2007 1:04 AM (#2998 - in reply to #2975)

Hey ..And just when i thought everybody thought i was wierd...This is definitly some test,but i do not despute the lesson that is to follow,Aquarius..The law of compesation ..? seems familiar,but it feels asif i havent experienced this in a very long time,lifetimes ? egypt,draws me in this,all i can feel, is the exhaustion and ongoing walk.but i have not left sight of the end reward.What do i feel ? well,yes my consciousness lifts more or opens more everyday,its like i die bits of myself more and more..its a litl draining,but i find comfort in a good sleep..

Xch1 , i like your name, it sound like water drops,nice,The splitting into parts, yea, i feel it often,my head go,s somewhere,the body does something else..and before i know it,i return and find my body cool asif it has been left in a fridge..I thought i was physically passing over, but somehow like you say it is an energy shield.After this i feel charged and more inteligent,more loving,,does this sound right ?I have also a strong connection,seems i can feel the movement of the grass asif im it,and hear the insects..My hearing is the first to be affected,then my eyesight,sun is too bright..Im also aware now that im hearing a hummmm,sound inside of me..This is the vibration..This spiritual quest im on at present,hold true to these physiological anomalies im experiencing..at present ..Everything too bright and too loud..But when i was child i prayed to be like Christ,an avatar,i was prepared to die off as much of my human persona as i could,at all cost,this was the mission..it still is.
So i guess too that i ramble on..Anyway,love to you all
Love and light
aurora
danny.israel
Posted 11/23/2007 11:09 PM (#3001 - in reply to #2975)

Student

hey!

Great thread,

I actually recently saw some sort of smokey entity and found this particularly strange because i never see anything.

but my post is regarding your lack of energy, is it possible your root chakra needs a little more energy?

with love!

Daniel
Aquarius
Posted 11/24/2007 8:49 AM (#3006 - in reply to #2975)

UMS Guest

Welcome to our thread, Danny - glad you're enjoying it. The lack of energy in your life, Aurora, could also be due to the fact that energies that are moving through our life at present are of that nature - for example, this would be a case during a Pisces or twelfth house progression. If that's all gobble-de-gook (hope I've spelt that wrong; just did it phonetically) or double Dutch to you, please contact me by private e-mail and I'll explain more. With love - Aquarius

whitelion342
Posted 11/27/2007 2:20 AM (#3030 - in reply to #2975)

Blessed be
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software