University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hi
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Theterry
Posted 11/18/2007 8:42 PM (#2941)
Subject: Hi

Hello everyone. This will be my first ever post on this wonderful organizations website. Through reading various threads/posts on this forum it has come to my attention that a very real aspect of the universe is its illusiveness. When searching for answers we are continuously brought back to the same place...the searching for answers place (heh). Had this not been true, philosophy and all branches of interesting metaphysical research would not have seen such popularity. Or anything else for that matter. We are caught up in a continuous inference of variables and ideas (premise and conclusion idea). None the less, this perpetual inference has taken us very far in technology and sciences, but relative to a universe of infinite potential, the duration or length of something seems quite insignificant. It seems very likely that this predicament of ours is a product of our logical minds themselves. What makes logic unique is not its premise(s) or conclusion(s), it is our ability to make inferences from one situation to the next. Coincidently paralleling our very existence in this infinite moment, you could say we are living on the cusp of the cause(past) and effect(future), even though on this cusp, both cause and effect are negligible, because there is only NOW. The inference is also of the same infinite nature, and will lead us on as such. We can always choose to infer a logical statement to further conclusions and we have been since the idea of logic came about in the days of Aristotle. But yet it seems we are still searching, all I would like to say is that you choose when these inferences come to an end. It is up to you to decide when the ultimate answer is right in front of you. All I can say for sure, is it will happen in this wondrous and infinite moment.
My intentions are to help. I would love to hear any further inferences or questions or comments. I hope there arent any hard feelings about my grammer or spelling (hah), it just felt like it was time to post something!
Good vibes to all! -terry
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Supernatural3
Posted 11/19/2007 7:51 AM (#2947 - in reply to #2941)
Subject: RE: Hi

PhD Alumni

Welcome Terry.
I am sure many posts will make you think.... and think...... and think. LOL
We really don't care much about perfect spelling or minor imperfections. (we are all still human that i know of)
I know i will make a lot of mistakes. LOL
Thank you for sharing.
mruppert
Posted 11/19/2007 10:33 PM (#2953 - in reply to #2941)
Subject: RE: Hi

Warm Welcome to you TTerry:
     I identify with what you said, and as Doc has said, it makes me think, rethink, and think again.
     The best thing you said is that your intentions are to help.
      If we do not all need help from each other, than at least I need the help of all others....the help in finding true peace and harmony, and the help in finding a place in the cosmic resonance that is the intrinsic universe.
      Hoping to hear from you often,

Best Wishes, Peace Profound,
Marty, and two brushed cats, and one ruffian cat.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software