University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Impersonation?To be or Not to be?
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

whitelion342
Posted 11/16/2007 2:48 AM (#2913)
Subject: Impersonation?To be or Not to be?

In relation to the real "vampires" ....How Would we percieve our own masks,revealing the truth of ourselves?
Love and light
aurora

Edited by whitelion342 11/16/2007 2:50 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
mruppert
Posted 11/16/2007 11:31 PM (#2919 - in reply to #2913)
Subject: RE: Impersonation?To be or Not to be?

Hy Lyon:
     Why would you want to compare it to saints? Please write more!!!

Peace n' Luv,
Marty
Supernatural3
Posted 11/17/2007 9:24 AM (#2929 - in reply to #2913)

PhD Alumni

We are all connected to god, regardless.
whitelion342
Posted 11/19/2007 5:56 AM (#2943 - in reply to #2913)

Hi Lyonna ,
If we believe that we are masters than we are, the truth of love is that simple...When we love ourselves enough
we will be able to see that we were all along,since we were created in the image our creator...
Sometimes things are that simple,it throws us off balance..We believe,we create,therefore we are the masters of our own destiny,what else other than that we are God in plural..
Love and light

aurora
Supernatural3
Posted 11/19/2007 7:45 AM (#2946 - in reply to #2913)

PhD Alumni

L - Are you saying if we have things, we cannot be masters?

The degrees are only an illusion.
We are all masters of our own life.

It all comes down to accepting ourself as God.
Aurora, I feel the same as you.

mruppert
Posted 11/19/2007 10:58 PM (#2954 - in reply to #2913)

Hi two Lions, and Doc:
     I am sooooo confused..."masks" and "masters." Could Lyon and Auror define what each means?
     The words are so pregnant with meaning that I don't know quite how to take them.
      We all wear "masks" in that we have persona (or personhood, if you prefer) and we all might be adept and crafty at something, i.e. a master or masterful. However, "master" implies control over others by virtue authority...and I don't think that this is what you are talking about, or is it?
      For example, the martial arts have masters and REIKI has masters. My definition above is quite acccurate in the hierachy of each of these disciplines.
      Help me try to understand!

Peace,
Marty and cats of shiny coats
whitelion342
Posted 11/20/2007 12:14 AM (#2956 - in reply to #2913)

Hey,
personalities sometimes apear as a mask,yes i agree with you all..We also have our own truths,but in the end,all this boils down to is loving ourselves and accepting ourselves,for what we are,we are all masters..We dont need anything more,to prove to ourselves what we really are..Simplicity is the closest form of perfection if i may say..Everytime we evolve more consciously,a certain part of our persona disapears ,in the end we stand before ourselves and realize that indeed we had to have personalities,but it was never nescesary to have a mask..We are what we are...

love and light
aurora
Supernatural3
Posted 11/20/2007 10:37 AM (#2964 - in reply to #2913)

PhD Alumni

Maybe the term Master, isn't about controlling others in the spiritual realm. It's controlling ones self in the physical form.

Other people do look up to those and want to learn by them, because they have Mastered their goal. This is not done to control others, but to help them control themselves over the need to be materialistic, powerful, or egotistical. Balance is a key to being a master. Once anyone understands that both negative and positive are needed, one can be master over both.

A wise man once said: You cannot push a river, but you can flow with it. ~Unknown

To flow along with life has harmony, a natural balance. To be off balance will be like trying to get the river to change directions. Impossible. Might as well give up..... Many people give up to easily and do not understand to master ones self is to just go along with the flow. It really is that easy.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software