University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Calling All Virgos
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

mruppert
Posted 10/21/2007 4:23 AM (#2727)
Subject: Calling All Virgos

Hi to all:
     In another post on astrology, some interesting things were said.
     In order to test a hypothesis, I would like to know if any of you are born under the sign Virgo. If you are, I would appreciate it if you would respond, either here or privately (should you want to be anonymous).
      Oh, and, if anyone is a qualified astrologer, I would appreciate  your time and effort. Otherwise, I will have to rely on internet resources, most of which are innocuous, or just plain bad.

Peace, under the star Spica,
Marty and assorted cats.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Supernatural3
Posted 10/21/2007 11:25 AM (#2728 - in reply to #2727)
Subject: RE: Calling All Virgos

PhD Alumni

Marty, I would absolutely love to contribute any way i can. My astrology isn't horrible, but I did not dive into that one very deep. I am one month away from being a Virgo..... and I am one typical LEO all the way. As the LEO, I am a real aggressive person as i am also a double fire. Moon and Sun both in fire at my birth.

If you think i may be of assistance, i check in several times daily.
Blessings~
mruppert
Posted 10/24/2007 12:55 AM (#2749 - in reply to #2727)

Hi Doc!!!!!!
     Good to hear from you again!
     I need Virgos and thus far there is one, plus me and that will not be enough. But, we shall see who else responds, as the website tends to be slow moving..except for a few people.
     Refer back to Lyonna's post on "Astrology" on 10/15/07, and her statements in re karma.
     I have a wee little experiment I want to try, but I can't say anything more, since  any researcher knows, if you foretell people what your object is, the conclusions are biased. Also, I don't think I will get a "statistically" significant response. I am willing to go with a minimum of 10 people; out of about 400+, as this is a very small website. I can adjust my sample for the total, since "we" are a particular community, who share many common beliefs.
     In other words, I could sample a broad population, and find many, but few would have the insight necessary for the questions that I have. In this "isolated" community, I all ready have people who are more sensitive to astrology, and therefore would get better responses to what I need to discern.
      As for the Virgos who read this, it will require some "easy" work from you. I will keep a list and, if we get enough people, I will contact you via this forum of how we will do this. It will require one lunar cycle, one month, and the time it takes you type an email, daily, weekly, a month, or not at all. Afterall, it is really how valid you think your input might be, based on what is being asked.

Yours, in Peace, Hope and Faith,
Marty and sleepy kitties (as old as the hills) Lucky,Poppy & Sissy

mruppert
Posted 10/29/2007 1:27 AM (#2785 - in reply to #2727)

Hi to you, Lyonness:
      Well, hmmmm....one of the reasons why I will not kill any living creature! The thing that I might kill might be somebody's Granmum. Regardless, I just don't like doing it.
     But, my question is not pertinent to Indies, Pakis, or Hindis whatever side of the border they live on. Hindi, Urdu, it is the same language to me...just inflected slightly differently.
     My question is about Virgos, whom may or may not have ideas about reincarnation. And, I am sure "we" do.
Peace and Luv,
Marty
ormus
Posted 11/1/2007 8:02 PM (#2813 - in reply to #2727)

UMS Student

I have a virgo moon. Are you only looking for sun signs?
mruppert
Posted 11/1/2007 9:49 PM (#2814 - in reply to #2727)

Hi Orm...yes, sun sign.
Pax n' Lux,
Marty
xch1_ch1x
Posted 11/21/2007 8:19 PM (#2987 - in reply to #2814)

Hello Marty,

I am a Virgo and proud to be :D. My moon sign is Saggitarius. My birth date is September 11th 1975. I would happily answer any questions you have.

Love and Light,

mes
Aquarius
Posted 11/22/2007 2:17 PM (#2993 - in reply to #2727)

UMS Guest

Hello mes - having been born on the 11th September, did you realise that you are also strongly under the influence of Scorpio? With love - Aquarius

Aquarius
Posted 11/24/2007 9:28 AM (#3007 - in reply to #2727)

UMS Guest

It would be interesting if you could also invite Moon Virgos onto this thread, Marty, so they can share their experiences with us here. Mine has shown that it is much harder by far to learn to control and overcome the negative characteristics of any given sign, when either the Moon or the Ascendant is found in it. Any views on this anyone? With love – Aquarius

mruppert
Posted 11/25/2007 12:38 AM (#3011 - in reply to #2727)

Hi Aq:
     Not enough here to do a study of those born between late August and late September, (as you have to define your study group to make the results have any signicance).
     I would need a bigger group to do this.
     Just ain't gonna work!

P&L,
Marty
Aquarius
Posted 11/26/2007 8:55 AM (#3018 - in reply to #2727)

UMS Guest

Dear Marty,

Sorry I didn’t make clear enough what I meant, which is not only those who were between late August and late September, but anyone whose Moon is in Virgo – regardless where that person’s Sun sign is. What do you think? With love – Aquarius

Linda
Posted 12/24/2007 7:32 PM (#3306 - in reply to #2727)

September 10 makes me a Virgo -- would be glad to partcipte in your research, if you are still assembling a group,

Linda

Maru Dana
Posted 12/26/2007 9:37 PM (#3315 - in reply to #2727)

Student

I have four planets in detailed-oriented and down-to-earth Virgo. Sun-Uranus-PLuto and the messanger of the Gods, Mercury.
I can talk volumes since I have some life experience (Saturn) now. My Sun-Uranus opposes Jupiter-Kiron in spiritual Pisces.
So I am constantly working on balancing these see-saw energies.

Right now, task-master Saturn is transiting health-conscious Virgo. So, I am consciously working on bringing more light to the
day-to day living. I am grounding the divine energy to these mundane tasks I get to perform on a daily basis.

Let me know how best I can answer your questions.

Aquarius
Posted 12/27/2007 10:25 AM (#3316 - in reply to #3306)

UMS Guest

Hello Linda - having been born on the 10th September means that you're not only a Sun Virgo but also - numerologically - under the influence of Leo, the fire sign ruled by the Sun. It would therefore be worth your while to study the interpretations of both signs.

Our dear friend Marty was also born on the 10th September; thus he also enjoys the influence of this warming energy. Hope I'm not giving any of your best kept secrets away here, Martin!

With love - Aquarius

me2cali
Posted 2/20/2008 7:50 PM (#3680 - in reply to #2727)

I am a Virgo. I was born Sept. 22, 1973 so I am on the cusp. I am the last day of Virgo & find that I take on more Libra? qualities.
Nova
Posted 2/21/2008 2:36 PM (#3684 - in reply to #2727)

Hi there ! Virgo reporting for duty! Nova Johnson born August 26, 1971. I am also an Astrologer. I didnt get a very clear idea of the data you wish to base your research on but I can give you tons of really useful info (as a Virgo Id be positively delighted to be HELPFUL). as we live for this. If you are trying to research karmic connections based on sun signs, might I suggest that you use a further quanitfyer such as the Lunar node or chinese year? Not to complicate things but to make your findings even more astounding. If this has already occurred to you just skip that. Otherwise Id be happy to elaborate if you like. Also I have mercury and venus as well as the sun at 2 degrees of Virgo- which makes me an extrememlt detailed reseArch sort. My mercury is retrograde therefore I excel at thinking out of the box and mentally cataloging every scrap of info that passes my radar (statistics junky)- If you tell me more about your research Im sure I could direct to others who may have done similar research in the past. Also, a dear friend has created a great program created for astrologers doing just this sort of statistical analasis based on thousands of crietea and thousands of birth data of famous individuals called Astrodatabank...

Good luyck!
Nova
hannah28
Posted 2/21/2008 5:10 PM (#3686 - in reply to #2727)

I'm a Virgo. Aug 28
thirtypaws
Posted 2/26/2008 5:06 PM (#3707 - in reply to #2727)

UMS Student

Hi,

Another Virgo added to your list..... Sept 21st, and altho on the cusp of Libra, I'm as anal and organized as they come!  I also have 4 (or is it 5?) planets in Virgo in my natal chart.  Looking forward to helping out!

debsceleb
Posted 2/27/2008 3:58 PM (#3716 - in reply to #2727)

HI I HAVE JUST JOINED THE FORUM 2 DAY,I AM VERY INTERESTED IN ASTROLOGY,AND AS A HOBBY,I HAVE STUDIED THE LINK BETWEEN DIFFERNT STAR SIGNS,THEIR PERSONALITY MATCH,ETC,GOING TO YOUR REQUEST,A AM A VIRGO,BUT DIFFERENT INFO I HAVE RECEIVED,INFORM MR MY DATE OF BIRTH PUTS ME AS BEING BORN ON THE CUSP,LEO/VIRGO,I HAVE FOUND I POSSESS MAINLY VIRGO TRAITS,I ALSO HAVE VIRGO FRIENDS AND FAMILY,AND THEIR TRAITS,REGARDING THE SIGN ARE TOTALY ACCURATE,AN EARTH SIGN,TIDY,METICULOUS,HEALTH CONCIOUS,ETC,I COULD GO ON TALING ABOUT THIS SUBJECT,AS IT IS FASCINATING TO OBSERVE,BUT IF THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR,OK,SORRY,JUST THOUGHT I,D ANSWER YOU,ALL THE BEST,DEBSCELEB
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software