University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Opening our Third eye, Using the pineal gland
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

NothingEverything
Posted 10/12/2007 11:54 PM (#2683)
Subject: Opening our Third eye, Using the pineal gland

UMS Student

This has been the object of my research for quite some time now.
I would really like to see what some of you know about this wonderful part of our physiology.
This is the closest thing i know of linking science and metaphysics, and a great part of
human spritual evolution and our golden age.
I believe that now measures have been taken in the world to prevent or delay the activation of this gland
for personal monetary gains and progressions of power, but i hope im wrong.
Please, share your views and knowledge on this subject!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Supernatural3
Posted 10/13/2007 12:30 PM (#2684 - in reply to #2683)
Subject: RE: Opening our Third eye, Using the pineal gland

PhD Alumni

I was actually taught how to open up this gland in my first training in Metaphysics with a different school. That school has thus disappeared, which is why i re-took my schooling with UMS. Their (UMAS) teachings told us to use sounds that vibrated (particully with the "Thew" sound causing vibration direct to the gland, which would open this gland. As this gland sits in the upper front area of the head. (if i remember correctly) I don't know if there are others who don't want this happening, but i do know how rare the teaching is. I could try to dig up my info to see if I remembered it correctly. It's been about 15 years since i thought about it. May take a while to find it.

Thanks for bringing this up, because i do feel it's important for others to know about this shortcut to opening the 3rd. eye. As that is where the gland is.

Blessings~

mruppert
Posted 10/15/2007 12:30 AM (#2687 - in reply to #2683)

Hi NTET and Doc:
     There is a very good movie about this, but unfortunatley I cannot remember the title, no matter how hard I try...and I do not have it. Ahhhhh...yes....it is called "From Beyond" where scientists create a resonator to stimulate the pineal gland. I forget who did the movie, though I remember the actor,  whose name is Combs (Jeremy or Jeffrey....I dunno)....IMDB it if you are interested.
     I found it fairly fascinating.

Regards,
Marty
P.S. It came to me because the guy was also in the Reanimator series of movies. Funny how the brain works!
Shantina
Posted 10/16/2007 3:21 PM (#2712 - in reply to #2683)

You may be interested in reading or looking into info put out there by Ramtha, the website www.ramtha.com. His school is all about opening up this gland and teaching how to do it. I have not attended the school yet, but plan to next spring. I have read a few of his books and listened to his teachings and those of the others teachers at the school. It is very fascinating and I am looking forward to the experience. Also there is a private k-8 school for kids in Rainier, WA called the Children's School of Excellence. Besides the normal academic studies, each day the kids "create their day" and practice their psychic skills by utilizing certain breathing techniques. I have only read about it on their website and heard an interview of one of the kindergarteners. I was so impressed. I think it is awesome that there is a school that actually has the goal of helping kids to learn about their full potential and the use of their brains. Here is the link to the radio broadcast if you are interested:

http://ramtha.tv/audio/ross.asp

Anyway, great topic. Thanks for bringing it up. I too have been very interested in this topic. Would you mind sharing with me some of the sources on this subject that have had the most meaning for you?

In Peace and Light,
Shantina
Rose
Posted 3/24/2008 11:44 AM (#4008 - in reply to #2683)

Student

This is very interesting. I once spoke with someone from India about the third eye. You know it's much like the awakening to "empathy". Gives us the ability to see more than one may want us too. We can look deeper into things. Past the facts presented to us and see much more.

Although it's a good thing to be able to unveil what prefers to remain hidden, do you think it's a curse or a blessing?

I can't help but think there's some truth in ignorance is bliss...then again there's truth in ignorance is expensive.

What say you?
aceraven
Posted 3/24/2008 5:09 PM (#4020 - in reply to #2683)

Always find as much imformation as possible. Go to www.hiddenmeanings.com and go to "the psychedelic single eye" This is one of the thousands points of view that you will find on the web. Keep a open mind when learning. never simply believe but always learn to question and research. you live in the imformation age with endless imformation so explore......aceraven
LeapingDolphin
Posted 3/24/2008 10:12 PM (#4025 - in reply to #2683)

My friend did some procedure recently with quartz crystal and calling on deities, to open the third eye through the pineal gland, as described in a Doreen Virtue book. I don't know how well it worked, but yes I have heard of it.
Leaping Dophin
instinctual
Posted 3/25/2008 3:04 PM (#4041 - in reply to #2683)

PhD Alumni

There is also the technique, and please forgive my lack of terminology here, but you are lying down, in meditation, and a partner begins trickling warm oil directly onto the Third Eye. It is something that looks so lovely...I believe it is related to the practice of Ayurveda.

aceraven
Posted 3/26/2008 12:48 AM (#4042 - in reply to #2683)

Howdy fellow seekers of wisdom,
With the power of the search engine I entered "Ayurveda"
Definition: an ancient Indian system of holistic medicine drawn from Vedic literature that seeks to balance individual imbalances through adjustments in diet, exercise, and sleep and involving herbs, aromas, meditation, and yoga to address health issues
Example: Ayurveda states that all disease begins with an imbalance or stress in the individual's consciousness.
Etymology: Hindu for 'complete knowledge of the totality of life'
Now you can take that search engine and enter "Vedic" & get oodles more imfo...You see with the search engine you can check out imformation fast. Don't believe everything but obsorbed everything. Look at things not from a rigid point of view, but a flexible point of view. This imformation comes from old men doing it the old slow way of books & classes. Now you got the internet and do your class at home. Open your mind & let the imformation in. You will start to get a feeling in your gut that will guide you threw the muck. There's no one way or secret book, you got to cram in a lot and feel the truth. Learn to trust your feelings.Don't trust your mind but your heart is true. Much love to you all & use the power of the internet...aceraven,peace out
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software