University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What is/are the meaning/s of 'vibration' in metaphysics?
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Frank in Japan
Posted 10/12/2007 2:48 AM (#2679)
Subject: What is/are the meaning/s of 'vibration' in metaphysics?

student

Hello all!

Reference to vibration is a common term throughout many topics discussed in metaphysics.

Does anybody know of any books which discuss, or clarify this topic?

For example, there are vibrational properties to crystals, foods, and all physcial and metaphysical manifestations. Perhaps I have misunderstood (or taken too literally / scientifically) the meaning of 'vibration'/'frequency'/'energy' in metaphysical contexts...

If someone can offer any insights on this question, that would be wonderful!

Blessings and peace,

Frank
Top of the page Bottom of the page
xch1_ch1x
Posted 11/21/2007 7:11 AM (#2976 - in reply to #2679)
Subject: RE: What is/are the meaning/s of 'vibration' in metaphysics?

Hello,

Hmm hope I have understood your question but I shall give it a try ok. It means on the spiritual nature, the Etheral body or Outside physical body.
So I would say books on Chakras, Kundilini, Colours be a good place to start. Sorry I was unable to give precise material .Ok good luck and hope this helps you.

Love and Light.

mes
Supernatural3
Posted 11/21/2007 7:31 AM (#2978 - in reply to #2679)

PhD Alumni

I will add also what i think vibration is. I seem to have to explain it all the time.

Brain waves have frequency, at which the speed of thought. That puts out a vibration, like a telephone line and connects easiest to others on the same vibration. A different vibration tends to be just that.... different. It's harder to connect with a different vibration.

We can connect through our lucid dreaming to the vibration of our passed loved ones easier, because our brain waves drop to a lower frequency. The lower the frequency, the higher the vibration.

Take Colors. In physics the colors are different due to their frequency and break down of speed.
Infra red is the highest in frequency and UV is the lowest in frequency. So UV would be our highest vibration.
The lower the frequency, the higher the vibration.

IR - Lowest vibration
RED - Lower vibration
ORANGE - Med/ Low vibration
YELLOW - Med Vibration
GREEN - Med vibration
BLUE - med -High vibration
INDIGO High vibration
VIOLET Real High vibration
UV - Highest vibration

You can find it's true in Music and sounds... that is why we use the low pitch OM
When taking the base sounds, it's low in frequency, but you feel it the most of all due to it's really high vibration in the music.

We always want to reach a high vibration.... to be felt. Make sense?

This is my own way of saying it, because of my EE background along with paranormal investigations. When we found orbs or other types of phenomenon, we would know if they are basically needing healed due to their physical color, if we can see it. This can be applied to almost everything. I wear a lot of purple, i want to try to keep my vibration at a higher more spiritual level.

Anyway, that is my two cents.... LOL i hope it made sense. ha ha ha
Blessings~
Supernatural3
Posted 11/24/2007 12:59 AM (#3004 - in reply to #2679)

PhD Alumni

Q: does anyone know why god did not choose to do so?

My own opinion: So that we can experience all that there is.

After all, we ARE God, we are the essence of all that there is. For us to learn to help others we also must experience it, or we would say... "Eh, so what! You will be back to spirit form soon enough anyway". We wouldn't then experience everything or ever learn compassion. This is a way to FEEL what others go through. To experience everything is what we are about.

Our vibration is a way of describing soul energy. Whether it be good or bad, both must exist. We just prefer the good.

Maybe it really is that simple.
Frank in Japan
Posted 11/29/2007 10:29 PM (#3062 - in reply to #2679)

student

Thank you for the replies!

Some fascinating points have been raised here, and I am grateful for the thoughtful responses. Although my question was vague, the responses were exactly the kinds of ideas which have helped me to 'get the ball rolling' toward an understanding of metaphysical energies. Thank you!

I have recently begun researching this topic in depth, as I feel it would indeed be useful to somehow bring together all these ideas into one kind of topic. I think it would make metaphysical topics easier to discuss with a broader audience. It may be useful in bridging gaps and illustrating the unity shared between different users of the same metaphysical energy types (to put it in horribly sterile terms). It may be very useful in making metaphysical topics more accessible along the spiritual journey we all take.

I often find myself struggling in the presentation of metaphysical topics to people, mostly from the 'terminology' point of view (which is also a natural part of materialistic thinking and often in direct opposition to the ego). I agree that it is far more important to encourage experience rather than just discussion. However, I have a very strong sense that there is a need (and a solution within human reach) for presenting energies, vibrations, light etc to the general public. I believe that creation of coherent guidance material in addition to experiencing that which cannot be described in 'terms' can be of service to a broad range of people across all cultures.

When I get all my thoughts and ideas together I look forward to sharing something which I hope will be of use in raising the vibration of the collective consciousness.

Blessings and peace,

Frank
Supernatural3
Posted 11/29/2007 10:36 PM (#3064 - in reply to #2679)

PhD Alumni

I understand where you are coming from.

I believe sooner or later people experience some form of awakening and expereince something they cannot explain. Some will call it a religious re-birth, some will call it enlightenment, some will call it a WAKE UP call.

I call it a learning experience to grow and love and accept ourselves as being more than just human. We can be a part of something so big, we cannot comprehend it all. I like that.....

Blessings~
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software