University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Aliens Anyone...Are You?
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

mruppert
Posted 8/7/2007 10:07 PM (#2496)
Subject: Aliens Anyone...Are You?

Hi all:
     I finally found the "special" 2007 issue of ForteanTimes, which celebrates "60 Years of UFOs". I wanted it very badly since it has an article "Stamps From Outer Space" which shows a history of ufos being depicted on postage stamps. Yes, I am a stamp collector, big time! Another neat article is "Hollywood vs. The Flying Saucers" a rather incomplete essay on the genre of movies which captured the imagination of kids in the late 50's.
And scared the %^$# out of us!
     Anyway, my question is not whether others exist in the universe besides us, as that for me is a "no brainer".....my question of this community is do you believe that aliens visited this planet, way back when, in the recent past, or still do now? How might this impact our concepts of spirituality?
     By the way, there was (and may still be) a fully tenured professor who taught/teaches a graduate level course in alien contact with humans...with a surprising conclusion. My last knowledge of him is that he is at Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. This is a prestigious University, who proudly claims Bill Cosby as one of it's alums. I wonder if he took that course?

Peace to you all,
Marty
P.S. Do any of you know  "New Math"?
No, I don't mean the kids homework.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
AmeM
Posted 8/8/2007 2:10 AM (#2497 - in reply to #2496)
Subject: RE: Aliens Anyone...Are You?

The other day at work someone said the Aliens were coming back to get us or something. I said "Of course they are - they dropped us off so long ago, they'd have to come back sometime." Then I made a joke that Earth is like the Australia of the Universe. One person got it. No offense to Austrailians, but the history of it. Anyway, I have no doubt we aren't the only ones in the Universe. I've come to think it's extremely egotistical to think we are the only ones. Or that we "rule" the Earth and her creatures, but that's another story.

I don't know if anyone visited this planet before, is still here, still visits, or what. I've gotten to the point where it really doesn't matter too much to me. It's like saying, Hi I'm from the United States, Earth, here's my friend from some European country, Earth, and here's my friend from Planet Zorba-9. Whatever. Maybe I do just think there are aliens among us. Or maybe I just believe that the Universe and everything in it are One, and all related. Human, or other. My husband is really interested in alien "stuff" though. I just bought him the book The 12th Planet today. I'll have to read it too. Although usually when I start reading these types of things I always have to bring up the fact that we are the Aliens - to others.

I have come to think that when we reincarnate we might reincarnate anywhere in the Universe as any number or species or races. Wherever we need to go to learn our next lessons. Maybe this idea grew out of the science fiction short story I read once about the man who committed suicide - only to find himself back on his horrible home planet (he had lived such a great life he was sent to Earth because it is the most beautiful, peaceful planet. But he didn't recognize the beauty when he was a human and so ended his life). I'm sure there are other places just as nice as Earth to live somewhere in the Universe.

I wonder if the aliens who live on earth (if there are any) are cross-breeding with the humans, and what the other aliens think about that? Of course, if we got dropped off here years ago, then we are all aliens anyway so I guess it doesn't really matter. And the aliens who come to visit (when they do decide to show themselves) are just our long-lost cousins.

I think the biggest thing for me thinking about this question over the years has been the impact it has had on my ideas of religion (thank you Star Trek for giving me ideas about this, too.) You can't sit around and tell entire species and entire planets that their ideas of God are wrong. I mean, really, everyone can't be wrong and one person or group be right. Which means the same thing should apply on Earth as well. My religion (back when I had a nameable, dogma-fied religion) could not be the only "right" way. This blew my mind for years and years. Now it's just part of my being that all religions or spiritualities are acceptable. It took a long time, though, to get there. To me, realizing that there have to be other beings in the Universe, really helped Codify that there is One (God) and we are all part of it (or Him or Her), and it doesn't matter what you call it.

My husband had this dream once that this guy was talking to Jesus, but he kept calling him "Bob." Finally, my husband got mad and said, "Look, dude. That's not Bob. His name is Jesus. Don't you even know who you are talking to??"
So Jesus got a little uppity and was like, "It doesn't matter what he calls me. The name is not the thing. I am what I am no matter what you call me." My husband and I aren't Christian, so we just pretend the great big God said this, and it makes total sense to us. Basically you can call God Jesus, Goddess, Spirit, Great Mother, Allah, or Bob, or whatever. It really just doesn't matter. We are all taking our own path, but we will eventually end up in the same place.

It's like if I call a table a bicycle. It doesn't matter - it's still a table. Just because I call it something different doesn't mean what it is will change. You can use it like a table. You aren't going to get on the table and pedal down to the supermarket. It will be harder to communicate with you if I'm calling it a bicycle, but eventually you'll get that when I say "bicycle" I mean what you call a "table." I think God is the same way - it doesn't matter what I call Him. It's not going to change who he is if I call Him a different name. Now, my relationship may change based on what I call Him, but that is really my design, I think. Because I choose to relate to God based on the name I'm giving him or the way I think I should relate to that name.

That's what "aliens" mean to me - that we are all one, and that we are all of God and of each other. And that all of our religions and spiritualities are all an attempt to understand the same God - we just approach God in many, many different ways. But all the ways are valid, imo.
It's a little late. Hope that made some kind of sense.

At any rate, I do enjoy those old Sci-Fi movies. And Battlestar Galactica. And Star Trek. It will be interesting to see what others think about this.
Dancer
Posted 8/8/2007 1:30 PM (#2501 - in reply to #2496)

UMS Student

Anne M, I quite like your reasoning. I believe in aliens and all but was not quite sure what I thought of where they're from, if they're here, etc. etc. etc.

I really like your take on it! Not sure I'm going to subscribe to any one theory yet, but your theory and reasoning are very well thought out.

Bravo!
Tracy Martin
Posted 8/14/2007 6:32 PM (#2514 - in reply to #2496)

Alumni

Masuru Emoto, author of The Miracle of Water has a piece in his book where he claims that water itself is unlike anything else in our world. He proposed that water came from outer space in the form of meteors/meterorites/ice comets. If that might be true, then all of life on earth is 'alien' coming from the stars! 

ormus
Posted 8/14/2007 8:11 PM (#2515 - in reply to #2496)

UMS Student

I recently watched many videos on google video and you tube directly from NASA that were amazing. It is hard to believe most of the alien/ufo sightings, but once I saw these videos I became convinced that ufos/aliens are hanging out around Earth right now. Whether they have come down yet I am not sure. I highly recommend people to type in 'NASA ufo video' in you tube and watch some of them and see for yourself. If these are indeed true then I see no reason why aliens have not visited us in the past as well. There is certainly a plethora of information left to us by our ancestors describing beings from other planets.

Your question of how this influences our spirituality is interesting. I would love to talk to an alien and hear what their spiritual beliefs are. Who knows, maybe we will all be talking to aliens soon. I hope they know english....
Card Zero
Posted 8/14/2007 11:48 PM (#2516 - in reply to #2515)

Coincidentally, this very issue was mentioned on Slashdot today. How's that for synchronicity? Here's the article:

Recent evidence supports the theory that life began in outer space, delivered to the earth via comet
NothingEverything
Posted 8/17/2007 7:59 AM (#2524 - in reply to #2496)

UMS Student

mruppert - 2007-08-09 11:07 AM

Hi all:
     I finally found the "special" 2007 issue of ForteanTimes, which celebrates "60 Years of UFOs". I wanted it very badly since it has an article "Stamps From Outer Space" which shows a history of ufos being depicted on postage stamps. Yes, I am a stamp collector, big time! Another neat article is "Hollywood vs. The Flying Saucers" a rather incomplete essay on the genre of movies which captured the imagination of kids in the late 50's.
And scared the %^$# out of us!
     Anyway, my question is not whether others exist in the universe besides us, as that for me is a "no brainer".....my question of this community is do you believe that aliens visited this planet, way back when, in the recent past, or still do now? How might this impact our concepts of spirituality?
     By the way, there was (and may still be) a fully tenured professor who taught/teaches a graduate level course in alien contact with humans...with a surprising conclusion. My last knowledge of him is that he is at Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. This is a prestigious University, who proudly claims Bill Cosby as one of it's alums. I wonder if he took that course?

Peace to you all,
Marty
P.S. Do any of you know  "New Math"?
No, I don't mean the kids homework.

Marty,
I do believe humanity was frequented by extra-terrestrial beings of many different species in the past and is to this day.
We may find more if the government of Egypt ever lets anyone excavate the hall of knowledge.
I think a lot of hidden knowledge has to do with the grip of the Catholic Church on these places of mystery.
Buts that's another subject and a product of personal research.
I may know about new math, are you referring to the 1960's, when America, in an attempt to make people smarter engineers
,as the raising competition from the USSR grew in terms of brilliant engineers, created a new system of mathematics that taught mathematical structure through abstract means?
also, whats the surprising conclusion to the course from Temple!?
You cant do that Marty! leave me hanging.
Ever fond,

James
Danjummai
Posted 8/19/2007 2:12 PM (#2528 - in reply to #2496)

PhD Alumni

We are all aliens in our different ways. Be that as it may, and as you want to thread on the mysterious part of the life of mortals, you said it in the amazing conclusion of the Philadelphia prof about aliens. What one will be prompted to add is to say that the word alien is just a part of our vocabulary, nothing more nothing less. This aside, I was surfing in a café three weeks ago when the gentle being next to me forgot to walk out the door the normal way. We were seated by a large glass window and the guy just chose to walk out the window breaking all the normal protocol. Probably a visitor, hacking out the planet’s secret or a technological spy stealing for the negative side, or could be a good-aid or angel hanging out around friends or just my imagination. One can’t just say.

Blessings!

mruppert
Posted 9/8/2007 2:04 AM (#2573 - in reply to #2524)

Hi NTET,
     I apologize for not responding, but I had some bad vibes from another post that I participated in and had to leave the forum for a while, hoping that all would sort itself out. I do not know if all is okay, but at least, for me, it is safe to come back.
     Soooo, I have left you hanging for a long time....with the story....as far as the latest academic profiles, he still is on the faculty of Temple..though I don't know if he is teaching, as I don't  see him in any course catalogs.
      His study of "alien abductions" (and I checked as many of his references as I could) seems to say that there is a "breeding program" which unsuccessful at first, has had increasing success over the course of time. But, the aliens cannot or will not erase thier mistakes, hence we have "inferior" or "defective" beings
 in our society.
     His books are fascinating, and he is a historian, as I am, except what gives him credentials is that he is a Phd from Temple and a tenured professor. If you are interested his name is David Michael Jacob. He's got a lot of books on the Internet.
      I caution you to take what he says with a grain of salt, as he has made a lucrative career of this, and greed oftentimes overides the exactness of truth.
     But, then again, you will be smart enough to know that.

All my best wishes,
Marty

mruppert
Posted 9/8/2007 2:44 AM (#2574 - in reply to #2496)

Apropo to this discussion...if you limit yourselves to what you only see and hear now, and only anticipate and react to what will come next, you cripple yourselves. History is very important.
New Math was correctly indentified by NTET in a certain context.
However, NewMath was the name of a "punk rock" group from Albany, New York in the late '80's. Their lead song was "They Walk Among You."
It is a song that tells of alien presence amongst us. In the old days it would be impossible to find, but in our new age of technology, it is easy to hear the entire song, for free!

Celestial Peace to all,
Marty   
NothingEverything
Posted 10/6/2007 8:49 AM (#2643 - in reply to #2496)

UMS Student

Hi Marty!
I too was away from the forums for a while.
Thank you for your answers, and I'm going to listen to that song now.
I always appriciate your post and topics!
Ever fond,
James
mruppert
Posted 10/9/2007 1:04 AM (#2644 - in reply to #2496)

Hi NTET:
Almost made it to Yokota, where we have a campus, but travel has been cancelled as we are in a budget crunch. I understand we offer courses in Misawa?
Anyway, on topic, the Hawkins book deals with alien intervention by means of abductions. What surprised me, and seems to be fairly well documented in the book, was that the abductions of a particular individual were multiple. Hawkins conclusion was that there was a grand "breeding program" not necessarily to gain dominance or takeover a species, but to insure survival of a species for an unspecified reason. Survival to the point that "they" were willing to accept hybridization.
I liked the song because it transitions from "they" walk among you to "we" walk among you. And, I liked the last line, "And your lucky that we do!"
Now, I know that Erich Von Daniken's book "Chariots of the Gods" has been widely discredited, with so called scientific evidence....but we have to look at the evidence.....it is prima-facie, just as Von Daniken's was. There is no direct evidence, and therefore the questions raised are still unanswered. It is true that critics also called into question Von Daniken's character and personal history; and yes, it is not splendid..perhaps quite reprehensible to some. But, what does that have to do with the things he says in his book?
We also have to look at the criticisms of his book....how likely is the offered explanation versus the actual fact versus the Von Daniken explanation?
For example, and I am sorry, I don't have the book handy, so I can't give you the page.....there are ancient drawings of beings wearing "helmets" not of the type that would be worn or seen by the creators of the drawings, in their time. As an ancient historian, I have to go back to a principle I learned, and that is people did not draw what they could not see.Even the cave painters drew what they "saw" but nothing else. They, simply, did not have the luxury of imagination...so these drawings of beings in suits and helmets must have come from what was seen and experienced by, at least, the artist.
Interesting questions are raised in this!
Please, anyone else who can say anything about this, join in!!! Or, are your alien masters silencing you............Ha ha ha ?????
Peace and Love to all,
Marty
NothingEverything
Posted 10/9/2007 3:49 AM (#2647 - in reply to #2496)

UMS Student

Hi Marty,
That song is very difficult to find!!!
Anyways, in regards to the hybridization discussion. I read somewhere, maybe it was Zachariah Stichen or someone else, that
There are many different beings in touch with planet Earth, the Zeta Reticuli, named after the area in space they come from, are very evolved but to the point of a dead end, in the galactic community petty things as possessions and vanity are no longer pursued, instead, beings pursue to further there own evolution and to become more in tune with universal consciousness.
It also says that these beings have a hive mentality, sharing a consciousness, and that having individual consciousness makes it more possible to achieve this universal consciousness, therefore, they envy ours. This is just some of what ive read through various resouces, but I found it very interesting and wanted to share it.
Oh! and thats too bad you didnt make it to yokota! I used to live in yokosuka, i miss it....
If you ever do come to Misawa, beautiful time is in the spring(end of april), then let me know!

Edited by NothingEverything 10/9/2007 3:51 AM
mruppert
Posted 10/9/2007 11:08 PM (#2658 - in reply to #2496)

Hi NTET,
     I am one of the few who has not been to Japan yet, though I am one of the few who has some conversational Japanese. A fairly easy language to speak, writing is another story. I really want to go, as I like the food, and I particularly am a great fan of Sake. But, we have a very large community of Asians here in Ellicott City, MD, and I am able to buy almost any food I want, and some great Sake...though the majority of the community has shifted to Koreans. A side note...we have a high school quiz show on tv called "It's Academic" where high schools from the Maryland, Washington DC and Virginia area compete via teams answering questions. The season ends with the best teams, through process of elimination in each area, competing  against each other in a "super bowl." Centennial High School, in Ellicott City, had a team composed of all Asian students. They handily beat the competitors, and scored the highest points ever in the hisory of the show, which has been on tv for more years than I care to remember. What does that tell me? Well, I quite honestly don't know....other than that I am able to pick who will win during a show based on race, economic advantage, and geographic locale. That fact, (and I am always correct in my pick) saddens, frightens and depresses me. Enough of this...back on the subject....
     I will check out the reference you mentioned. I tend to rule out hybridization because of the historical trail that DNA allows us to view. This evidence is indisputable, at least at the moment. I tend to look more to what was possible to accomplish considering the time versus what was accomplished. For example, the building of Stonehenge. We "think" we know why it was built and conjecture as to what it's purpose was. But, could it not have had another purpose? It looks like a perfect landing pad for a saucer shaped "flying machine." Plus it has many unusual characteristics, the magnetism, the orientation, the material it is made of.....I dunno....have we deciphered Stonehenge, or have we just made educated guesses?

Peace and Love,
Marty
P.S. Those people who constucted Stonehenge  did not move massive stones to a place just to worship a god or gods or goddesses. Nor did they set out to construct a celestial timepiece. Contemporaneous to them, it would not have been "worth" the effort to build a shrine; and also contemporaneous to them, they would likely not have had the knowledge to build it the way it is, and where it is. There must have been some other-worldly intervention...as I can find nothing in history that says why it was done.  
Shantina
Posted 10/16/2007 3:07 PM (#2711 - in reply to #2496)

This topic has just recently, in the last 6 months, come into my awareness in a serious way. Of course it isn't that I have never heard of the idea, but it has always been something I just moved on from rather quickly. I very much am enjoying the discussion even though I feel I have nothing to add at this point. Could any of you point me to some serious books that I could read on the subject? What are some of the book/authors that you have been the most impressed with? I have only read one and that is "Pleiedians on Human Evolution" by a woman named Amorah Quan Yin. I very much enjoyed the read and would like to expand my knowledge on the whole subject. I did watch the movies you pointed out at the beginning of this thread Marty, the ones on utube, amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Shantina
mruppert
Posted 10/21/2007 11:04 PM (#2732 - in reply to #2496)

Hi Lyon,Shan et al;
     My fellow researchers in the UK reported that there were  recent sighting of UFO's in the UK...reports coming from Great Britain and Wales. How much should we make of this? I dunno.
People in the UK "tend" to see a lot more UFO's and ghosts than Americans do.
      Of course, we could simply dismiss this as the fanciful British nature, BUT, why in the world is it so engrained in the traditions and history of the country? Go back to Shakespeare, who wrote plays that almost always contained ghosts, witches, fairies, phantasms, or other such supernatural beings.
      Lyonna, I think that we call "aliens" aliens simply because we have no other word for our fellow beings in the universe, some of whom we "might" be related to by birth and blood.They are alien to us, since we do not have the technology to travel as they do. But, for them, it is like travelling down Route 66, with a stopover for a hotdog and a soda, and to gawk at "The Giant Ball of String" museum. You also asked how this relates to "God".
     This is a very easy question for me, as I am Roman Catholic by birth, and a Rosicrucian, and a profound believer in matters esoteric, paranormal, supernatural and preternatural. In my view, there is no incompatibility between all of these things. A very great book says that God created man; but I have other books that say man created God. But, these are just books, and written by people who needed to craft words. For example, what really is the "man" that God created? Who or what is "God"?
The "spark" that gives us life, must be the same spark that gives life to everything else, no matter where that might be, even on a distant planet in the constellation Wolf495. If "they" choose to cruise among the stars, and "we" choose to cruise down a highway, isn't it  only a matter of preference and priority?
     Yeah, I know, I have a very strange world, cosmic view.

Shan.....I would read Dr. Hawkins book.....it is well researched and it is documented. He uses scientific methodology to prove his assertions. Since no one can disprove what he says, using the same research parameters and methodology, it stands as a valid though controversial piece of research. He is a full professor at Temple University, and hasn't lost his job by making such "outrageous" assertions.
It calls to mind when Sir Arthur Clarke taught many years ago, and claimed that an orbiting body could conceivably control communications on a global basis. Hence, the birth of the "communications satellite"; the first of which was Telstar, which carried telecommunications signals for AT&T on a global basis. Dr. Clarke won a Nobel Peace Prize for his work. And, led the way for the Internet, which is how I am talking to people all over the world at this very moment.
     Sir Arthur (he was knighted by the Brits for his work....though he moved to Sri-Lanka to avoid their exorbitant taxes) wrote some novels, the majority of which deal with space travel and the concept of extraterrestrials. He is a member of the British Interplanetary Society.
     The point is that we have very learned and educated people that believe in the concept that there are, indeed, aliens; and that they might have visited and had influence on the evolution of this planet.
To both Lyon and Shan, particularly Lyonna......I would suggest you read a novel called "The Sparrow" by Mary Doria Russell. It is a tale of the fateful meeting between a highly religious society (The Roman Catholic Church) and aliens on a planet whose name I forget at the moment. But, in the act of "haka-akula"(spelling?) you will see how difficult it might be to understand those who are not  of our world. Yet, you will also see a man who finds God, not the one he understood, but God just the same.

Peace to you all, and celestial glad tidings,
Marty

Shantina
Posted 10/22/2007 12:21 PM (#2734 - in reply to #2732)

Thanks for your input Marty, I will add the books to my reading list. Just want to say again how much I enjoy reading your posts. You have a great knack for verbiage. I always have such a hard time putting these types of thoughts into coherent words to share with others. Many blessings to you, Shantina
mruppert
Posted 10/23/2007 11:26 PM (#2747 - in reply to #2496)

Hi Shan & Ly:
     Well, I tend to write in my environment, which is a University, where everybody uses thousands of words for something which could be said in one, declaritive, sentence.
      Please do check out the references I state on the posts, as they are significant. Just like you, I have a stack of books waiting to be read, and cd's, dvd's and other assorted media.
      As I don't like to waste people's time, I only try to bring books, and images that say something significant.
      If you really are interested in "aliens", or if you just want to have a little rest and relaxation, get the movie by John Carpenter, called "They Live". The acting is okay at best, considering the star is an old WWF wrestler by the name of "Rowdy" Roddy Piper...but the theme and imagery of the movie is fantastic. Upon viewing, you will understand the metaphor of the sunglasses, and the symbolism of the cable tv station. You will see how real it is today, and just might ask yourself, might not we need lenses that allow us to "see"?????

Peace and Love, for you and our world,
Marty
P.S. It has some  scenes of violence, but I don't think it is anything that anyone hasn't  all ready witnessed in real life, and tame compared to things made after the '80's. I think it would be more than okay for kids above the age of...ya know, I can't really say anymore.....maybe  10 or 11.
whitelion342
Posted 11/8/2007 4:05 AM (#2846 - in reply to #2496)

there,s only one thing to say..we definitly are aliens..it doesnt take long to establish anything new before your being called an alien, anything that is not of the ordinary is considered alien..if its not accepted by the norm im sorry your from anotha planet..
Other than that, what about star children and even Christ, as far as i know,The fact that all spiritual existence comes from Elohim, according to many sources and personal experiences, Elohim mean God in plural, etc...
Terms like alienation, alienated and alien are man made expressions of something that does not belong..

cheers
Love and light
mruppert
Posted 11/8/2007 9:27 PM (#2851 - in reply to #2496)

Hi all...
     Lyonness, I had Hawkins on the brain, it is Dr. David Jacobs who wrote several books on aliens, the best is called  "The Threat." He is the associate professor at Temple University. Geez, I hope he forgives me for forgetting his name! I hope Temple U forgives me for saying their football team is crappy, since Maryland is finishing up the season on a dismal note, also!
      In answer to your question, I don't know. Jacobs has a conclusion based on modern day alien abductions.
       I have questions....that go back further than Jacobs does in his books. My questions stem from the brachiation of a common ancestor into homo-sapien and neanderthal. Very close in common ancestry by virtue of time on the planet, and subject to the same evolutionary forces (and by this I mean environment and response to environment) a startling difference occurred. Homo evolved (which is us) and became dominant, and Neanderthal died out. WHY? Did we have help?
Otherwordly help?
I dunno!!

Peace,
Marty
whitelion342
Posted 11/9/2007 5:01 AM (#2858 - in reply to #2496)

Hello Marty ,

...the wheel ?
i agree someone might have influenced them, still to have the needed knowledge on putting the idea to practice,maybe there,could be the missing link ?
You know whats really funny ?I had so many dreams of me being an alien myself,the wierdest dream was,if i may share with you,was.. i looked exactly like what i do at present, human features..My mission was to look after 7women,they had to be place on the seven corners of the earth..I kept hearing my orders ,there was no face ,and no sound only a presence..These women were all pregnant,They were impregnated in some way..and they would all have boy children..It was important to make sure that they all in the end would meet at the centre of the planet..the boys would have to make their journeys, we could look out for them, but never interfere..That was it..let me know what you think..
Im thinking we are aliens in the sense of our inteligence, ten years ago, maybe more, someone thought up the idea of a mobile phone,Divine inspiration and intelligence..
Love and light
Aurora

Aquarius
Posted 11/12/2007 9:27 AM (#2882 - in reply to #2496)

UMS Guest

I am convinced that many truly great things are in store for humankind. And I do believe that, unbeknown to us earthlings and invisible to our physical eyes, beings from much more highly evolved worlds than ours are presently already moving among us. But, they come as guests, ever as aliens. To me, that word always seems to have an undertone of something threatening and hostile – and that these visitors most certainly are not! They are here to help and guide those who are ready through the difficult transition period from the Age of Pisces into the Age of Aquarius.

As they are far more evolved than we are, to visit us they do not need clumsy spacecraft in the style of ‘ET-go-home’. They are already capable of travelling by thought transfer, taking with them their bodies wherever they choose to go. These bodies are of a much higher vibration and finer substance than ours. In the fullness of time, when we have become sufficiently evolved, we shall be able to do the same and they will be helping us to acquire their skills. With Love and Light – Aquarius

mruppert
Posted 11/12/2007 9:30 PM (#2883 - in reply to #2496)

Hi Au-roar-ah and Aqua-air-"r" us:
     I only can question the neanderthal existence and non existence. It would seem that they had the evolutionary impetus for survival as they might have been largely agrarian (we base this on the tooth structure, no canines), in other words living on plants (which encourages domestication, as opposed to foraging). The tendancy towards this life style has to be in tune with nature...with the flow of the host planet. The predators have sharper teeth, usually canines, particularly incisors. We have these kinds of tooth structures. How did we get this tooth structure.....well, evolutionary evidence doesn't really address this.
     The common depiction of "aliens" shows images of beings that are of relatively undefined mouths. No teeth? No tongue?
Maybe that is why the accounts never include aliens "speaking" but merely communicating by thought transfer. The head size is large enough to have a cranial area that accomodates a much larger brain than we  have.
     My speculative conjecture, (as it cannot be a theory or even a hypothesis, simply because I don't have the evidence) is that the neanderthal were the true inheritors of the planet as evolution from australpithicus proceeded. I speculate that there was an "intervention" from some unknown force, that caused a radical break from the tree of evolution. We have canines because it would have been the only way to make the food chain include those predators that would have used the neanderthals as "meals on feet." In other words, we became enabled to bite back! In that intervention, whatever it might have been, we also got the "gift" (if we can call it that) to radically alter our environment, to our own advantage, even if that advantage was, is, or would prove to be, detrimental to our environment, and ultimately to the planet as a whole, living breathing force.
     We (homo sapiens) are the only ones who usurp all that is this planet to our own advantage. And we deplete it's resources, with full knowledge that we are doing so. Is this because we are sooo greedy and sooo self centered that we do not care? Maybe!
But, perhaps, there is this one gene, the remnant of an intervention a long time ago that causes us to do the very things that will make us take to the sky and find a new world, in which we may tell those that are there, the folly of our existence. Perhaps we are the children of those who suffered the same fate.
    Aquarius, do you think that the beings you speak of were always ethereal? Might they not have evolved also, from a primal mix? Might we all be the same? Might we all be one with the universe?
Peace and universal love,
Marty and (this evening) German cats, as they have eaten my spaetzle....naughty kitties!
Shantina
Posted 12/4/2007 1:47 PM (#3095 - in reply to #2496)

Hi there,

I just thought that I would get back to you all about the book, The Threat, recommended by Marty. I finished it last week. Before reading this book I read a book by Jim Sparks called The Keepers. I have to say I liked Jim's book better than Dr. Jacobs because his was so fear based. The circumstances and experiences, even some of the conclusions that they draw about the Alien's purposes here are quite similar but Dr. Jacobs is very afraid of what that will look like. Interesting to me. I think that one can get quite caught up in the idea of fear around this because there is the feeling that something is being done to us against our will. No matter if the outcome is positive, we feel fear around it because of the unknown. I found myself comparing some of the ideas presented, about what aliens may be doing "to us," to the fact that we as humans do things to other species as well as our own species against their will all the time. Animals of course are obvious, in the name of saving a species we keep them "incarcerated" and do "breeding programs," as well as "implants" to track wild animals and to make sure we don't lose our pets. What about the genetic engineering we are doing? Cloning? In regards to our own human speices: What are we doing in Iraq? Or in other countries, are there people there that feel invaded? What about when we take our child to the doctor to have some sort of procedure done, it may be for what we believe to be the child's best interest, but the child may not be able to understand that and it may even be painful for them to experience. I haven't formed any hard and fast beliefs about what ufos or aliens might be doing here with us, I will take more of a wait and see attitude as I feel that is all I can do. On an energetic level I will try to invite those beings that are benign and not invite those in that aren't. As it is here on earth, there are probably beings that are malevolent and beings that are benign. One of the things I found interesting is that both books only spoke of 3 or 4 different types of aliens, but even those seemed to be connected genetically. It doesn't make sense that there are only 3 or 4 different types of beings out there besides us. It would make more sense that there are many many "species" out there. 3 or 4 is still pretty small when one considers the unlimited expanse of the universe. So looking at things in an even larger scale it would seem that this is just an episode in history, the earth has probably been visited by others (maybe we all already do have "alien" genes as a part of our biology) and probably many beings have not yet discovered our little earth but may in the future. It seems to me in this moment that being attached to us (humans) living in this form on this planet forever is such a delusion. But most people think that is what it is all about, preserving humanity. But I guess that is what the survival instinct is all about? Anyway getting into rambling now. What did you all think of the book? Marty?

Shantina
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software