University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The Big Picture???
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Eirepetra
Posted 7/19/2007 7:54 AM (#2295)
Subject: The Big Picture???

I have just registered in this discussion forum and have taken time to browse posts, but so far I haven't found any post to join into.
I hope I am not breaking protocol or missing a discussion I should other wise be in.
I have always had a sense that I am special or different and more or less ignored it for the first 35 years of my life while I got on with growing up and getting a scientific education, career and family. That was 17 years ago. I am now 52 and have spent 17 years exploring for hidden truths in modern and ancient writings.
I finally arrived at a point where I can say that I have found my personal Nirvana. I am at peace with the World my life and existence and believe that I know the details of the big picture concerning life the universe and everything. The moderator has encouraged me to join this group to share my hypotheses as follow:-

Hypotheses

1) There is a higher plane (or dimension) of existence that others have called Heaven.

2) There is no God per se.

3) The higher plane of existence (or energetic sentience) created our universe to convert energy to sentience.

4) Our Universe is a creation of matter from energy using Einstein's principles

5) To qualify to conjoin with this higher plane we need to purge ourselves of badness. (evil, sin, etc.)

6) The higher plane is not generally sensible by our dimension.

7) Our innate sense of rightness or morality comes from the higher plane

8) Our World, Planet Earth, is the purging place. It is a place of temptation and sin designed to filter desirable sentient energy to the higher plane.

9) The higher plane does not want sin, evil, bad or corrupt energy in its realm. i.e. The higher plane is "good"

10) When we are worthy of joining the higher plane we dispense with this existence and our energy (spirit) can become one with the higher plane.

11) The higher plane or dimension is not physical; it is an energetic state that has sentience.

12) The higher plane or dimension is ubiquitous and is not constrained by time or space.

13) The Earth IS "The Garden of Eden". Everything needed for this "proving ground" has been supplied by the higher plane or dimension.

14) The Earth should be revered and treated well, its' resources not squandered, because the World like humans is transitory in nature.

15) There need not necessarily be life on any other world in the Universe because the Universe was created for the sole purpose of fostering an environment for the process mentioned above.

16) Children (newly created sentience) are born without badness (sin). Thus, everyone has the potential to progress through this existence to the higher plane.

17) By living a "good" life and proving worthiness, all can enter the higher plane.

18) The energy (or spirit) of those that do not qualify for the next plane is dissipated back to the universe (hell, inferno) at death and re-cycled through the processes of the universe to new life which has a renewed chance to pass to the higher plane. i.e. in terms of energy, progressive reincarnation is possible, but at some point in the future (Armageddon), the Universe will not be able to sustain further recycling via matter. Any energy that is not converted to sentience at that time will dissipate as energy in the higher plane.

19) Due to the Laws of Thermodynamics, the Universe will continue to expand and decay to lower energy states until it ceases to exist. All matter from creation will be recycled to energy in the higher plane.

20) Realization of all of the above empowers and burdens the incumbent with the duty of telling others the truth and to show them the way to the higher plane. Hence, the missions of Buddha, Jesus and Mohammed.

Further Hypotheses

1) Ghosts are a manifestation of energy that is in a state between this plane and the next higher plane that is improperly or ineffectively re-cycled.

2) Supernatural events are channeled from the energy of the higher plane by people that are in some way sensitive to that plane.

3) Demons, malevolent spirits etc. are manifestations of the human mind.

4) Physical events alleged to occur during demonic possessions etc. are the result of mass hysteria, suggestibility or trickery.

5) This World is evolving into an ever more complex testing ground with increasing levels of temptation to divert people from the simple way to join the higher plane.

6) Evolution and Creation are both realities. The Universe was created and it is evolving.

7) Buddha, Jesus and Mohammed were men who realized the things above and tried to extend these findings to all people. Their message has been corrupted in transmission by people who did not have the capacity to understand the true inner meaning.

8) The language and semantics of Buddha, Jesus and Mohammed were those of people with a lower level of understanding, at that time, of the Universe we live in.

9) The higher plane cannot intercede in our dimension. We exist within an unstoppable process that will eventually decay to a zero energy state by re-assimilation into the higher plane.

I invite others to discuss these things with me.

Peace !

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Tracy Martin
Posted 7/19/2007 10:39 AM (#2296 - in reply to #2295)
Subject: RE: The Big Picture???

Alumni

Hi Mike! I am so glad that you decided to post! You have learned and concluded so much in your spiritual investigations. I will comment on a very small part of the Big Picture now.

"This World is evolving into an ever more complex testing ground with increasing levels of temptation to divert people from the simple way to join the higher plane."

I am thinking that as I watch the lives of children and young adults unfold, that they seem to have a grasp of spiritual concepts that took me fifty years to learn. I know I am a slower learner, (I don't mind), but these kids understand things about the difference between the higher and lower self, laws of attraction, karma, and the interdependence of everything at a younger age and with a finer understanding. If they haven't studied, they learn at an amazing pace. Many take their knowledge and their psychic gifts as a basic given. So, I am wondering if in our evolutionary path, it is actually getting easier for people to enter the higher planes. We have within the mass consciousness the accumulated spiritual realizations of generations of people and we are learning to access that knowledge and power. Also, it seems that the very fabric of time and space is making the learning process unfold quicker, manifestation is faster, revelation and inner healing come quicker. Some would say that in these times it is essential for humanity to 'wake up' as we are at a crossroads concerning survival. 

Eirepetra
Posted 7/19/2007 11:03 AM (#2297 - in reply to #2295)

Thankyou for acknowledging me Tracy.
I am at exploding point .... I am ready after 17 years to discuss these matters with kindred spirits
Eirepetra
Posted 7/19/2007 11:11 AM (#2298 - in reply to #2295)

Excuse my ineptness at manipulating the forum.... I have spent 17 years absorbed in other things and I guess the Internet is not yet my vocation
Eirepetra
Posted 7/19/2007 11:14 AM (#2299 - in reply to #2295)

I have just had a session with my wife trying to explain my EPIPHANY to her..... she is trying to assimilate what I told her
Tracy Martin
Posted 7/19/2007 11:31 AM (#2300 - in reply to #2295)

Alumni

This is so interesting and exciting! You have the kind of mind that can lay out your conclusions in a very organized manner..

I suppose I would have to hold off on the "there is no God perse..." as I experience the Universe as a sentient Being with a will of its own which I can surrender myself to and commune with.

soulfire
Posted 7/19/2007 12:14 PM (#2304 - in reply to #2295)

Alumni

Agrees with Tracy. If you are speaking about an extrenal God who rules the universe by puppet strings, then no there is not. But I like to belive in the universe and all in it as aspects of God. We are all seeking to lift ourselves up to a higher vibration and evolve. I Am. God is in me and you and everyone and everything. We are all aspects of the divine.
Eirepetra
Posted 7/19/2007 12:24 PM (#2306 - in reply to #2295)

In answer to your points regarding the current young people. I agree. We (in this plane) are evolving or maturing to a point where perhaps we can cast off superstition, supernaturalism, and doubt..... perhaps our children and their childrens' children will not be burdened by superstition etc. as we were.
Maybe there is a GOLDEN AGE for humanity as prophesied where the future of our existence is governed by reason, truth and enlightenment.
Peace.
Eirepetra
Posted 7/19/2007 12:56 PM (#2307 - in reply to #2295)

Tracy,
I see the next dimension as an accumulation of sentience (Intelligence) that you may percieve to be one spirit personified as A God....... My take on the subject is that there is a sentience ( intelligence ) whatever you want to call it that is older than we can imagine in our plane of existence and is wiser and "gooder" (I know that's bad English but whatever..... I'm just trying to express myself ) than we can imagine.

I tried to explain this to my wife just now and I used the analogy of "Flatland" - This is not my invention - I read about Flatland on the internet ( copyright disclaimer :-) )

As we are 3 dimensional creations, we cannot fully understand a 4th, 5th or whatever dimension ( I believe Stephen Hawking has expounded 11 dimensions - but don't quote me ....)
Flatland is something we can imagine because it is a lower dimensionality than ours.
Imagine a world that has only left, right, back and forward...... First dimension is zero, left (negative ) and right (positive) i.e 1 dimension. Think about high school graphs for zero plus and minus :-)
2nd dimension is zero, forward (positive) and backward (negative) i.e the second dimension of that universe ( like a dot on a sheet of paper that doesn't know that there is an up and down.)
How can that ink dot on the sheet of paper ever KNOW that there is a 3 dimensional Human being looking down on it when oit can only percieve back forth left and right, but NO UP AND DOWN?
This is our state in the 3rd dimension trying to imagine the next dimension.
Sentience in the next dimension is all pervading, all seeing and all knowing due to it's next dimensionality ......But not omnipotent. It (he? ( she?? ) GOD ? sentience or whatever, is bounded by some basic rules that we are already recognize.
Hence I hypothesize that the creation/evolution process that is underway (that we exist within) is a one way trip - it has a finite term and finite time for the recycling of energy to the higher plane.

Peace.
Eirepetra
Posted 7/19/2007 1:09 PM (#2308 - in reply to #2295)

Soulfire,
you are on the right track - this is the point that I arrived at in my youth, I could not believe in the puppet string God because, if, he (she or it ) was all powefrul, why would he she or it, allow suffering in the world?
A God that created people from goodness would not want to persecute his ( her )(Its) creation.
Please read my post and consider my view of the possibilities - Think about it.....

Peace.
Tracy Martin
Posted 7/19/2007 2:34 PM (#2309 - in reply to #2295)

Alumni

I suspect that the sentient Universe is having far too much 'fun' experiencing materiality to completely end it. New life forms and new intelligences will most likely arise after the extinction of the human race. Other planets likely hold life forms that are not necessarily carbon based or oxygen dependent. Or a whole new material dimension could be created. One thing is certain, we now live in a constantly changing dimension! Mike, you have gone beyond my comprehension!
Dancer
Posted 7/19/2007 6:17 PM (#2311 - in reply to #2309)

UMS Student

Wow!

Very interesting!

Not sure I agree with or even understand everything that you said
but it's very interesting. You have quite the higher mind!
Eirepetra
Posted 7/19/2007 8:07 PM (#2313 - in reply to #2311)

I really want people to understand what I am saying - please feel free to ask for any points of clarification.
My view is a simple one that doesn't require an understanding of cosmology, nuclear physics or whatever. It is the same story that Buddha and others tried to tell people. The only difference in what I am saying is that my language was developed in the present. It is only the words that have changed, not the message. My background is science, so I use scientific terms, but High School science is more than adequate to understand what I have to say.
Please hang onto the ideas and ask for help to understand. It took me 17 years to get it, but I didn't have a teacher to help me.
Elizabeth Ann
Posted 7/20/2007 6:38 AM (#2319 - in reply to #2295)

UMS Student

My Dear Mike

I can’t see that anyone would mind at all that you started this new thread, I for one welcome it. It has taken a bit of time to think about all this and I thank you so much for enabling me to do this. I will give you my own personal take on each point, but I must emphasise these are my own beliefs which feel right for me. I am not saying that I am right or that anyone else is wrong. I am not here to judge anyone else but myself and I like to keep an open mind to other opinions and will take these on if they resonate with me. I haven’t really studied any religious texts in depth and I certainly would not be able to quote any of them as I am no expert. I do believe that it also depends how these have been translated. Have you read anything about the Dead Sea Scrolls? Further research has shown how there were many mistranslations and that things that did not suit the translators were left out. What I am now going to share with you results mostly with direct connections with the Universe (or any other word you wish to use) and what I see as Universal laws.

1. I believe that there are many higher and lower planes not just one that some call heaven.
2. There seem to be many names such as Allah, Jehovah, God, Great Spirit, Supreme Being etc my preferred word/s are Universal mind.
3. Don’t know, but it does not reasonate with me.
4. I do believe that Einstein gave us a new interpretation but also believe that we are now going further. I’m sure that Marty could help here as I do not have his vast knowledge concerning Einstein.
5. Whose interpretation of badness, evil, sin are you using?
6. Not too sure what you mean here.
7. I think that this resides within us, we know in our hearts what is right or wrong for us.
8. I believe our World, Planet Earth and the Universe is rather like a stage and that we are all actors playing out a part. Again who defines ‘sin’?
9. What you call sin, evil, bad and corrupt energy all belong here if I can accept your interpretation without these we could not have their opposites and what a bland world this would then be. How could we then learn and grow.
10. I believe that we are all one with the higher planes. For me I believe that ‘spirit’ connects to our present physical body and that ‘soul’ is our essence which encompasses all that we ever were. But they are just words aren’t they?
11. I have visited the ‘highest plane’ again for want of better words. It is the Buddhists nothingness or no-thing ness, where our physical words, worries and details mean absolutely NOTHING; it is a wonderful space to be in.
12. I believe that there are many levels as I have mentioned before, each with different aspects.
13. I like to think of it as a stage as I mentioned before, what is reality? Quite a question that is debated extensively in certain schools of psychology.
14. Yes this is part of the ‘play’ enabling people to come to an understanding of the Earth or stage. But who should tell people who live in the so called ‘Third World’ countries that they must not cut down trees to provide fuel to keep warm and to cook their food. The people spouting this are often those from countries who use vast resources for themselves and live a very different lifestyle.
15. I believe that there is life on other planets in our Universe and in other Universes.
16. No, I do not believe this. Some souls are very much darker or lighter than others. A phrase I have never forgotten is “There are those who appear light but are dark within and those who appear dark (people who might be called sinners etc) but are light within”. We all belong, we are all one; we all have our part to play.
17. Whose definition of ‘good’ do you use? The higher planes or the one called Heaven bars no-one. I have heard many say that people who commit suicide cannot enter heaven; I think that this is a Christian belief. I do not believe that any spirit or soul is barred. “There but for the grace of God or whatever name go I”.
18. Yes there are lower planes but I don’t believe in hell except in our own minds. I do believe in Karma and that we reap what we sow. I believe that I carry an instant Karma which means that if I do harm any other it immediately teaches me that I have been wrong. I have also witnessed that when people help me they reap an instant Karma and if they have not treated me as they would wish to be treated, they also receive an instant Karma. This means that I can bless whoever, move on and let the Universe sort it out, as a lesson, or not, for them as part of their learning.
19. Sorry don’t know.
20. Whose ‘truth’? Who judges what is true? I can only judge what I feel is true and I am happy to allow others to judge what is true for them. There are so many ways of looking at and living in this World.

Further Hypothesis

1 I believe that ghosts are the earthbound spirits of those who have not gone on to the light. I also believe that lightworkers such as myself are here to help them over to the light, whenever called on to do so.
2 No I do not believe this, I do not have a clear answer for you, I would need an example of the sort of supernatural event you have in mind.
3 Not in every instance.
4 I do believe in mass hysteria but not in every case.
5 This stage, this planet is here to help us learn, evolve and grow. My own personal philosophy is that when we have chosen our parents and the general circumstances that we wish to work through it is as though we are thrown back in by a giant hand and told “See what you can make of it this time”. Then it is like a computer game, with challenges and lessons to work through. At our worst times I find the best way to deal with whatever is to stand back dispassionately to try and see what is going on, what do I have to learn from this? Then I trust the Universe and go with the flow and do not to battle against it. When I have tried to battle against whatever, kicking and screaming all the way I have just wasted a mass of my own personal energy. So now I relax and see where life takes me, which is always onwards and upwards eventually.
6 Who or what created the Universe?
7 I believe that Buddha, Jesus and Mohammed and many others were not just men or women but they were great souls reincarnated to help the other souls around them in this World. Their message may well have been corrupted by others but each soul has the ability to find their own meaning it just depends what level has been attained and does not stop a deeper meaning at a later stage when other things may click into place.
8 Who can judge what level others are at? In my experience the simplest of people often have the deepest inner knowledge far beyond those who profess to know the ‘truth’.
9 No, this does not resonate with me at all. I do believe that if we do not ask for help higher beings cannot help. But if we do ask for help what is right for each of us can be actioned.

Well this has taken me quite a while to think through and answer each point to the best of my ability. I emphasise that this is my personal take on the bigger picture. I have done this because Mike asked me to answer. But what I will not be doing is defending anything that I believe in, just as I respect anyone else’s right to think in whatever way that they feel is right for them. However I am also open to other viewpoints as I am always ready to progress and assimilate higher truths as they resonate with me. I encourage everyone else to do the same, decide what is right for you, you will know when something really resonates with you or not. I do not pretend to know all the answers or indeed any of the answers.

Thank you Mike for this opportunity. Bless you.

Elizabeth
Eirepetra
Posted 7/20/2007 10:17 AM (#2321 - in reply to #2295)

Hello. It's lovely to meet you through this forum.
I already sense that we are experiencing or have experienced similar thoughts.
We are not way out of line with each other. This is one of my points, that different people use different language to express the same thing.
My language is that of a scientist - you seem very enlightened. I don't know your background, but it doesn't matter, we have similar views.
My whole reason for setting this post in motion was to be able to communicate with kindred spirits. I feel a little strange and awkward about this because I don't believe I am any different or better than anyone else. I hope you read the other messages in this thread. I am a human being who has had an obsessive need to find "something" within my lifetime. It took me 17 years to get to the point where I can now formulate my ideas into a (hopefully) coherent set of theories about why we are here and how things work..... I don't have all the answers and there are many more people much more capable than I to delve into the mysteries of how scientific principles make everything work, but, I have arrived at a place in my existence where my mind is clear, I feel like a lightbulb switched on and I now understand something. I can't prove what I have said, but what I have said feels correct to ME and this has given me as a human being an inner peace and has taken away any misgivings or fears about death and so on. I WILL leave this Earth and go to another dimension when I die, and I know the way to do it is by being a "good" person. I firmly believe this, but for me it extends beyond belief. It feels to me that I KNOW this. I also feel that I understand the message of other great minds in the past like Jesus, Mohammed and Buddha. Their expression, of this same situation that I am in drove them to do what they did. The people around them interpreted these messages in the only way they knew how at that time.

I am so pleased you are willing to talk about this :-)

Beyond my spiritual feelings, I also have family duties to attend.
I will print your response to me and think about it and come back to you over the weekend when I have time.

Elizabeth Ann
Posted 7/20/2007 10:38 AM (#2322 - in reply to #2321)

UMS Student

If you want to know a little about my background have a look at my website, just press the button below. I am also science based my science degree covered chemistry, physics, geology, biology & cosmology as well as psychology.

Very best wishes

Elizabeth
Dancer
Posted 7/20/2007 11:08 AM (#2323 - in reply to #2313)

UMS Student

First let me say: With all due respect for your truths and journey Mike,

I'm sorry, I don't really need clarification, I simply wanted to compliment you on your expanisive mind.

We all have the right to our own definitions of things, I was just validating yours.

I don't need to understand yours fully, nor do I need a 'teacher' per se, I have my own truths too.

Live on in your own truth and let your own light shine, it doesn't have to be the light that others subscribe to. That's what makes us all unique, and that's what makes me dislike religion. Metaphysics allows us to follow our own truths and not subscribe to what anyone else decided was theirs.

Sorry, I hope you don't take offence to my comments, I was going to just let it go, but felt I needed to speak my piece.

Respectfully,
Dancer
Eirepetra
Posted 7/20/2007 11:38 AM (#2324 - in reply to #2295)

Welll said Dancer.
If you have reached your personal Nirvana that makes sense to you then so be it.
I don't want to preach to you or try to convert your ideas to fall in line with mine.
I respect your viewpoint.
Peace.
Eirepetra
Posted 7/20/2007 1:54 PM (#2326 - in reply to #2295)

Hello Elizabeth.
here are my replies:-
1. I believe that there are many higher and lower planes not just one that some call heaven.
* I don’t know about this – I have only experienced a higher something. I don’t agree or disagree with you. The nature of these other dimensions may only be available to certain people who are attuned to their vibrations.
2. There seem to be many names such as Allah, Jehovah, God, Great Spirit, Supreme Being etc my preferred word/s are Universal mind. Agreed – I use the word sentience
* Universal mind is equally acceptable to me – as I have said different people use different words, but the sentiment is the same.
3. Don’t know, but it does not reasonate with me.
* What then do you think, feel, believe or know? I could be wrong. Let’s talk about it.

4. I do believe that Einstein gave us a new interpretation but also believe that we are now going further. I’m sure that Marty could help here as I do not have his vast knowledge concerning Einstein.
• I welcome all comers to this discussion – the more ideas we can share the better our chance of coming to a reasonable consensus.

5. Whose interpretation of badness, evil, sin are you using?
• The “traditional” one – perhaps the 10 commandments give a clue here????

6. Not too sure what you mean here.
• Most people are unaware that another dimension exists because there is no tangible evidence of it in this dimension.

7. I think that this resides within us, we know in our hearts what is right or wrong for us.
*How did it get into our heart? I believe it was put there.

8. I believe our World, Planet Earth and the Universe is rather like a stage and that we are all actors playing out a part. Again who defines ‘sin’?
* The Earth and this life is what we make of it. Our Garden of Eden can be a beautiful and peaceful place to exist in, but it is also possible for badness to manifest itself in this dimension.

9. What you call sin, evil, bad and corrupt energy all belong here if I can accept your interpretation without these we could not have their opposites and what a bland world this would then be. How could we then learn and grow.
• Agreed

10. I believe that we are all one with the higher planes. For me I believe that ‘spirit’ connects to our present physical body and that ‘soul’ is our essence which encompasses all that we ever were. But they are just words aren’t they?
* Yes – I call spirit energy and soul sentience – it is only a difference of words.

11. I have visited the ‘highest plane’ again for want of better words. It is the Buddhists nothingness or no-thing ness, where our physical words, worries and details mean absolutely NOTHING; it is a wonderful space to be in.
* This is something I hesitated to write because others would not believe it – I foresee having to answer “prove it” questions. I cannot prove it. I have been blessed with a glimpse of the next dimension. Unless one has experienced it, it is extremely difficult to communicate what it is or how you managed to do it.

12. I believe that there are many levels as I have mentioned before, each with different aspects.
I have no argument for this. Either one of us may be correct or not.

13. I like to think of it as a stage as I mentioned before, what is reality? Quite a question that is debated extensively in certain schools of psychology.
* I understand what you are saying – for me, we are the subject of a laboratory experiment – a process set in motion for a reason that is being observed from the next dimension. In that sense yes, we are on a stage, a constructed set where events occur.

14. Yes this is part of the ‘play’ enabling people to come to an understanding of the Earth or stage. But who should tell people who live in the so called ‘Third World’ countries that they must not cut down trees to provide fuel to keep warm and to cook their food. The people spouting this are often those from countries who use vast resources for themselves and live a very different lifestyle.
* Agreed

15. I believe that there is life on other planets in our Universe and in other Universes.
* I don’t disbelieve the possibility – I merely said that it is not necessarily required that there be life elsewhere.

16. No, I do not believe this. Some souls are very much darker or lighter than others. A phrase I have never forgotten is “There are those who appear light but are dark within and those who appear dark (people who might be called sinners etc) but are light within”. We all belong, we are all one; we all have our part to play.
* I cannot disagree with you, but my view is that pure energy, for you, spirit, is converted to a new soul. Think of electricity – it is a pure energy but has no sentience, soul or intelligence. This soul has the chance to be good or bad, but it depends upon how that soul (child) is trained and what lessons it learns in this existence. At the end of this existence if the soul has been purged of sin or badness or evil, or has even been evil throughout it’s existence, so long as it GENUINELY repents before death and the re-cycling process it will be eligible for the higher plane.

17. Whose definition of ‘good’ do you use? The higher planes or the one called Heaven bars no-one. I have heard many say that people who commit suicide cannot enter heaven; I think that this is a Christian belief. I do not believe that any spirit or soul is barred. “There but for the grace of God or whatever name go I”
* I think that any life that is terminated prematurely by accident, misdeed or suicide may enter the next plane if it has lived a good life. However, if that life was terminated before the soul was purified it will go to the same fate as souls that die in an unpurged state. So, a prematurely terminated existence may result in an inability of the soul to go to the next dimension. Like any human that does not live a good life, the energy (spirit) will dissipate back into this universe and may or may not have a second chance at sometime in the future before the universe decays to a zero energy state that can recycle energy (spirit) to sentience (soul joined with the Universal mind)

18. Yes there are lower planes but I don’t believe in hell except in our own minds. I do believe in Karma and that we reap what we sow. I believe that I carry an instant Karma which means that if I do harm any other it immediately teaches me that I have been wrong. I have also witnessed that when people help me they reap an instant Karma and if they have not treated me as they would wish to be treated, they also receive an instant Karma. This means that I can bless whoever, move on and let the Universe sort it out, as a lesson, or not, for them as part of their learning.
* Karma is not something I have thought about yet, so cannot agree or disagree – I am happy to hear more from you on this subject.

For me Hell is another way of saying chaos or disorder.
When energy(spirit) is ordered into matter or Sentience (soul) then it is no longer in Hell. If a soul dies without passing to the next plane its’ energy is dissipated back to the pool of energy in this plane. The molecules and atoms may decay to a state of atoms and molecules that can be re-assimilated into a human being by the process of human reproduction and growth. Without being crass, it is statistically possible for you to drink your own urine during your lifetime – after passing it out, the molecules of water can pass back into the earth and one day may end up back in your cup. I refer to the same process of putting atoms and molecules back into another life.

19. Sorry don’t know.
If you are interested, look for definitions of entropy in Wikipedia. It’s High School science.

20. Whose ‘truth’? Who judges what is true? I can only judge what I feel is true and I am happy to allow others to judge what is true for them. There are so many ways of looking at and living in this World.
• Maybe my wording is a little astray here. I hope you can help me get it straight. All I am saying is that the enlightened soul due to it’s enlightenment will realize from it’s enlightenment that if the information is imparted to others it will improve the state of this existence. E.g. war and killing is wrong. No one has the right to deprive another soul of its’ chance to go to the next dimension.

Further Hypothesis

1 I believe that ghosts are the earthbound spirits of those who have not gone on to the light. I also believe that lightworkers such as myself are here to help them over to the light, whenever called on to do so.
* If you have the ability to do that then it is the “right” thing to do for an enlightened soul.

2 No I do not believe this, I do not have a clear answer for you, I would need an example of the sort of supernatural event you have in mind.
*This is why I put such matters under “further hypotheses”. I don’t have a clear answer too.
I am thinking of things like psycho kinesis, seeing the future, déjà vu….

3 Not in every instance. I am happy to discuss this futher with you – I have no clear idea about this.

4 I do believe in mass hysteria but not in every case.
*OK something else for further discussion.

5 This stage, this planet is here to help us learn, evolve and grow. My own personal philosophy is that when we have chosen our parents and the general circumstances that we wish to work through it is as though we are thrown back in by a giant hand and told “See what you can make of it this time”. Then it is like a computer game, with challenges and lessons to work through. At our worst times I find the best way to deal with whatever is to stand back dispassionately to try and see what is going on, what do I have to learn from this? Then I trust the Universe and go with the flow and do not to battle against it. When I have tried to battle against whatever, kicking and screaming all the way I have just wasted a mass of my own personal energy. So now I relax and see where life takes me, which is always onwards and upwards eventually.
* Does this refer back to your Karmic beliefs? I prefer to believe that life is what you make of it. Newton’s first law – to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction – if you don’t do something or initiate something, nothing will happen.

6 Who or what created the Universe?
* maybe a higher evolved entity in the next dimension or just another entity doing the best it can to exist???? I don’t know for sure. What I do see though is that after the creation, matter was created that evolved into stars and planets with elements that could further evolve into microbes, slugs snails, cats dogs humans etc etc etc.

7 I believe that Buddha, Jesus and Mohammed and many others were not just men or women but they were great souls reincarnated to help the other souls around them in this World. Their message may well have been corrupted by others but each soul has the ability to find their own meaning it just depends what level has been attained and does not stop a deeper meaning at a later stage when other things may click into place.
* perhaps – another point for discussion

8 Who can judge what level others are at? In my experience the simplest of people often have the deepest inner knowledge far beyond those who profess to know the ‘truth’.
• Agreed it seems the more the human mind is diverted with the complexities of this life, the further it gets from a simple conversion from energy (spirit) to soul and unity with the next dimension.

9 No, this does not resonate with me at all. I do believe that if we do not ask for help higher beings cannot help. But if we do ask for help what is right for each of us can be actioned.
• Well on this one we need also to discuss further. From my scientific view the higher dimension started a process bounded by some of the laws of physics that we are already able to understand – like lighting a fuse to a bomb if you like, at some point that bomb will explode – it is unstoppable perhaps once the fuse is inside the outer skin of the bomb it is no longer possible to pour water on it. In that sense the higher dimension cannot intercede

Wow – took a while to type all this…..

Peace.
Elizabeth Ann
Posted 7/20/2007 5:56 PM (#2327 - in reply to #2295)

UMS Student

Hi Mike

I have read everything through thoroughly and indeed I responded all your original points but I do not believe that I have anymore that I wish to elaborate on with you at this stage. I'm sure that it would be more interesting to read points of view from others. If anything else comes up that I wish to respond to, I will do so.

Love & Light

Elizabeth
Eirepetra
Posted 7/20/2007 9:40 PM (#2328 - in reply to #2295)

OK then thankyou for sharing your ideas with me. You have certainly stimulated me to further think this through and I have already incorporated your views into my list of possibilities.
While we wait for further input, may I ask you some simple questions?
I have been thinking about symptoms or signs in this plane that a person may be attuned to the higher plane or Universal mind.
1) Do you suffer from Tinitis?
2) Does your physical body vibrate or feel like it is vibrating when you are at one with the Universal mind?
I respect you if you do not wish to answer these questions.

I look forward to others sharing our ideas and perhaps providing fresh input.

Peace.
Dancer
Posted 7/20/2007 11:51 PM (#2329 - in reply to #2328)

UMS Student

E-
Funny you ask those questions.
My mother would be a yes to #1
My father is a yes to #2.

Interesting, eh?
Elizabeth Ann
Posted 7/21/2007 4:52 AM (#2330 - in reply to #2328)

UMS Student

I have no problem answering these questions. I respect your views and my own but I did not wish to have a debate on them.

I do not suffer from tinnitus BUT from a very early age I have had a feeling as though electricity is coursing through my ears but I have never been disturbed by this. A bit like the buzz from electricity pylons. I have it now.

When I am meditating, taking others through guided visualisation and healing my body becomes overflowing with energy, I get VERY hot and my body sways and yes I feel a vibration from the energy that comes upwards from the Earth although I am normally seated when in this state. The energy I channel from above is much cooler and calming. Those with me also feel these themselves. I can take people into meditations and visualisations so very intensely but when they try to replicate at home they are unable to achieve this by themselves. I can also link in with others at a certain time to see what our combined energies achieve. I will be doing mass healings/meditations/visualisations throughout the day at my New Healing Event in September. I now know that my purpose in this lifetime is as a 'seed sower' and Earth Healer. To my great surprise on a visit to Mill Valley CA over ten years ago I found that this was what the Universe required of me.

Love & Light

Elizabeth
Eirepetra
Posted 7/21/2007 1:56 PM (#2334 - in reply to #2295)

Absolutely fanatstic Elizabeth..... I have EXACTLY your experiences.
Please show me the way to help others...... Whatever has happened to me now, I feel driven to help or teach, or assist others...
peace to you- please help me through this process......... I need to pass my message and help others......
Elizabeth Ann
Posted 7/21/2007 5:19 PM (#2335 - in reply to #2334)

UMS Student

Hi Mike

You need some answers don't you? I am going to suggest that you meditate, cut all ties and cords, fill yourself with energy to raise your vibration then link in and ask your questions. The really powerful stuff that I work with was not found in any book, I developed by meditating, linking, asking direct and most of all doing and being guided by the Universe. You may not get all the answers immediately but it is well worth while. Have a go, if you haven't already done some of this. We all need to work on ourselves first so we can be as clear a channel as possible. I will 'talk' more later.

Love and Light.

Elizabeth
Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software