University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ghost Cats...Ghost Animals?
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

mruppert
Posted 7/16/2007 11:41 PM (#2249)
Subject: Ghost Cats...Ghost Animals?

Top of the page Bottom of the page
mruppert
Posted 7/16/2007 11:54 PM (#2251 - in reply to #2249)
Subject: RE: Ghost Cats...Ghost Animals?

Hmmmmm............one of my cats (SissyGirl) jumped up on the keyboard as I started to type and so you all have a post with nothing in it! Strange???????
Okay, I try this again...........Doc J posted a marvelous story in the discussion "Mesmers Animal Magnetism."
I sorta promised that I would relate a phenomena...... that is now going on at this very moment, concerning one of my cats, but it is now obvious that I am not going to be able to since the cat in question desperately wants to type.....and I am growing tired of backspacing.
Doc, I'll post my story some other time.
Have any of you all had experiences similar to Doc J's?

Love and Peace,
Marty and SissyGirl, who has typed as much as I have.
I AM
Posted 7/17/2007 12:08 AM (#2253 - in reply to #2249)

I love cats :-)
Tracy Martin
Posted 7/17/2007 2:18 PM (#2257 - in reply to #2249)

Alumni

In the last place I lived in NY...I would often feel the vibration of a cat jumping up on the bed, walking up to about the middle of the bed, turn 'round, and lie down. We had four cats in the house at the time so I would assume that it was one of them, but most often there was no cat to be seen there at all.

In another house I lived in, I would see out of the corner of my eye, breifly, a cat walking by or silently sitting and watching.

A year or so ago I was told that there was a cat presence with me, a Guide. I know who she is. The most loving, forgiving, constant friend I ever had. I wish I could touch her.

Supernatural3
Posted 7/17/2007 2:19 PM (#2258 - in reply to #2249)

PhD Alumni

Well, since i am severely allergic to cats, the only cat i can deal with is a ghost cat. And wouldn't it figure that i am a LEO of all sun signs. However, i do believe very much that we can morph into anything we want, while in spirit form, whether it's to feel safer or gain knowledge, etc. The story i told was real to me and it's physical presence was detected by my husband as well, but he didn't have the same experience as I did.

However, the ghostly cat came from his house.... maybe even to teach him a lesson of some sort. He used to be a cat hater and now has remorse.

I think all spirit form has intelligence as well as a purpose, even if it's to forgive someone so they both can move on.

In all the years of investigating paranormal phenomena, i would say that 70% of the households all say, one of their pets still linger.

Now if we could only prove it..... by why should we have to. The experience is enough for the one who experiences it. All others will have their own experience that means more to them and not others.

Thank you for this post Marty....
HUGS to you, and everyone!
mruppert
Posted 7/17/2007 7:26 PM (#2267 - in reply to #2249)

Hi Doc J and Trace:
Both of you experienced....therefore it is real and requires no proof other than your recollection of the experience.
The cats have had din-din, and it is nappy time, so I have a chance to type unmolested.
My phenomenon at this present time:
All of the cats noticed one particular book that I had in a "shift" pile as I rearrange my library. I have not read this book.
By notice, I mean that they would sniff at it moreso than any other, and would sit and sleep on top of it. SissyGirl dragged the book into the bedroom. I put it back. She dragged it into the bedroom again, and I put it back. We repeated this quite a few times.
Okay, here is where it gets just a bit coincidental, but also read onward, as there is more!
The first, maybe minor coincidence is that the book is called "The Cats of Thistle Hill" by Roger Caras, who was the 18th president of the ASPCA; prior to that a correspondent with the ABC network, the only correspondent with any network to have the title "Special Correspondent for Animals and the Environment."
The second coincidence is that he moved to Maryland, which is where I am. He lives on a farm with ten+ cats, dogs, horses, cows and a llama.
No biggie so far...I can deal with life's little coincidences.
I bought this book at the Elkridge Branch of the Howard County Public Library, from the dollar shelf. I never really looked in it. I just shoved it in a drawer, bedside, with many other books that I want to read. Then, the drawer got full, so I shelved it and forgot about it until I started to shift books, as I am out of shelf space and cannot put another bookshelf in the apartment I now live in. It was up about 8 feet in my tall shelves, and the cats didn't notice it until it got down to the floor in a stack to be moved to another room. That's when the dragging around started.
Wondering what the heck is soooo special about this book, I leafed through it, and that is when I discovered the INSCRIPTION, inside the front cover......which reads as follows:

Christmas '98
To: Mart
With (heart)
Missy
I thought this might fill the "cozy cat" book niche this winter!
It's set in Maryland , which
I found interesting!
Hope you enjoy!

My Gawd, I was blown away! Who is or was Mart? Who is, was or is again, Missy? Is it my Sissy? Sissy was maybe six or seven years old when I took her in, in 2005. Why does Sissy stick closer to me than any of the other cats? Why, since I read the inscription, does Sissy insist on sleeping in the crook of my arm?????????
I wish I could find out who the person was who wrote the inscription, and what happened. How did this book wind up in our public library on the dollar shelf?
Jaded or disinterested souls might say that it means absolutely nothing. I say, that there is a definite meaning here. I just don't know how to find out what it is.

Peace and Love to you all,
Marty
P.S. My SissyGirl is significantly, but not totally, blind. Her previous owners never knew this. They thought her to be strange and "clunky" (their words). I found out right away since I have been around cats quite sometime, and know how they "see." Now, SissyGirl can always find the book, no matter where I put it.

Supernatural3
Posted 7/18/2007 9:12 PM (#2286 - in reply to #2249)

PhD Alumni

It sounds like more than a coincidence to me. Sounds to me like FATE! embrace it.... read the book. Read the book to Missy.
Blessings~
mruppert
Posted 7/18/2007 11:21 PM (#2290 - in reply to #2249)

Hi Doc:
The book has found its way from the living room back to the master bedroom, AGAIN!
I put it on the table in the living room with the precise intention of reading it, just as you predicted, as I had not seen your email yet.
I come home this evening, and it is gone....back to the bedroom.
I am leaving it where it is....I am not going to fool around with this any more.
Spookily yours,
Marty
soulfire
Posted 7/19/2007 11:54 AM (#2302 - in reply to #2249)

Alumni

Marty! what a wonderful story! I think if you look inside yourself you will know the answers to your questions. Sissy is telling you, and your instincts are definitely telling you, that this is very well not coincidence, but as was said above, Fate. I'll bet if you asked her, she would tell you she loves that book. Maybe not for the content, but the memory it evokes, and perhaps there is a beautiful message inside you both can share. Let the book be where she wante it to be and - read it.

Blessings from another cat person/communicator,
Kirsten
ssjenn
Posted 7/19/2007 12:18 PM (#2305 - in reply to #2249)

I have yet to see a ghost animal however, I had an older cat named Chubby. One day he came up to the bedroom during the day and looked at me. Said as clear as a bell, "I have something to tell you." It was telepathic. So surprised I looked at him and asked him to go ahead. That was all and he died a month later. I can always tell by looking in a cat's eyes when they will die as they seem to be able to connect with me and tell me they are dying. Not sure how useful this is. I send them love and look for the body the next day.
Tracy Martin
Posted 7/19/2007 2:48 PM (#2310 - in reply to #2249)

Alumni

Read it Marty!
Supernatural3
Posted 7/22/2007 4:20 PM (#2352 - in reply to #2305)

PhD Alumni

ssjenn - 2007-07-19 12:18 PM

I have yet to see a ghost animal however, I had an older cat named Chubby. One day he came up to the bedroom during the day and looked at me. Said as clear as a bell, "I have something to tell you." It was telepathic. So surprised I looked at him and asked him to go ahead. That was all and he died a month later. I can always tell by looking in a cat's eyes when they will die as they seem to be able to connect with me and tell me they are dying. Not sure how useful this is. I send them love and look for the body the next day.

Perhaps there is a reason for this. I would pay attention if i were you, i bet they still have something to tell you, AFTER their passing.
However that is a unique gift to have. I very much believe in telepathic communication after all.... we do not have a physical voice box once we cross. I think we have ALL known very much how to telepathically communicate. We just get so used to a physical body, it's like we temporarily disconnect the line.
Tracy Martin
Posted 7/24/2007 4:39 PM (#2376 - in reply to #2249)

Alumni

I have watched a couple of cats stare up towards the ceiling and follow some invisible no-thing with their eyes. There is nothing there, no insect, no light playing. In the house I live in I believe there is a benevolent spirit/energy form that has a protective interest in the 82 year old lady who owns the house.  Her cat seems quite aware of this presence. The presence has made itself known by knocking over a piece of paper several times in a row and making a few thumping noises.  
mruppert
Posted 7/24/2007 10:15 PM (#2377 - in reply to #2249)

Hi ssjenn, Doc, Tracy, and all others who view:
ssjen, I do, indeed, know the "look", the "stare;" and then I know what I dread to know. Fortunately for me, I rarely see it with regularity, as my cats tend to live very long times.That is a blessing; that is a curse; as it makes the parting more  painful.

Doc: You are right on! There is no question that telepathic communication is very very real. Between all things. And, I would humbly say, also with those that have left one dimensional existence for another. While I surmise the later, the former is true, as I have experienced this.....but that is another, private story. So, let me give you another  example. Tourists rush by the "Mona Lisa" just to say that they have seen it. But, if you take the time, and truly "see" the painting, Mona Lisa speaks to you, as does daVinci. Then, you know the truth behind the smile that so much bequiles any and everyone who  views it with momentary eyes. You know why that smile is the most famous smile of them all, with maybe the exception of the Chesire Cat, which is purely literary.
Tracy: I believe that their gift is to see for us, until we can learn to see with their eyes. I don't know, to this day, what they look at, but I do know that there is something there that they do look at. My almost totally blind kitty, SissyGirl, can see just as well as her sighted sisters, (familial relationship, not by blood) yet she cannot see me wave my hand slowly in front of her. She finds the blasted book, no matter where I put it! The 82 yo lady must have a name, and, I for one, would be interested. And, the name of the cat? The cat may well be her avatar, in both the modern day and Hindu sense.
     Anyone who still claims the inappropriately applied myth that cats are independent and aloof, is (and I state this categorically) wrong. They are as much a part of us as dogs are. But, where dog's love is unconditional, a cat's love is spiritual, for you must become one with them, via the heart, mind and soul.
Love to you all,
Marty
Supernatural3
Posted 7/25/2007 11:53 AM (#2386 - in reply to #2249)

PhD Alumni

I wish i could get close to a cat. Will never have that chance in this lifetime. Perhaps the next one.
And yes, I agree that anything you give time too, will eventually speak to you. So pay attention.... give credit and love unconditionally.

Blessings~
Supernatural3
Posted 10/16/2007 7:03 AM (#2706 - in reply to #2249)

PhD Alumni

That is, if they WANT to be, they can be.

I have experienced a ghost cat in my home. I never had one, so why this energy chose a cat was most likely the ghosts choice. We also don't know if this ghost was just in another realm. One that is REAL to her, and transparent to me. What is real anyway? We are blinded by physics while in human form.

I kill bugs all the time, because i don't want bit, or my kids bit, or the health department taking away my kids due to infestation of bugs, due to refusing to kill a bug. LOL I don't enjoy killing anything, but it's survival of the fittest on earth and I like my home to be free of bugs as much as possible. I think everyone pretty much understands this notion.

Why would energy choose to be in bug form anyway? I have no idea, perhaps just doing it's small job somehow. Some day we will all understand it more.

Now I am thinking about bugs..... ewwwww. Thanks~ ha ha ha
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software