University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What we want, not what we don't want.....
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Tocho
Posted 6/13/2007 5:45 AM (#2018)
Subject: What we want, not what we don't want.....

Hi Everyone, I have just joined this site so im new, please forgive me if I have placed this thread in the wrong place

I have recently had a "huge" change in my energy field! I have watched The Secret (WOW!) and my boy got me the book for my birthday, it's wonderful! I now have better control over my thoughts and when I feel a Negative thought/feeling trying to creep in it's a" NO! This thought has been dissloved with universal love!" I have all my needs met for me & my children & the universe is always brining me a abundance of peace, joy, love & financial security"
Wooooosh..... thats feels better.
However, I do worry what if someone else (like a ex-husband) try's to pull you down & take your energy just because things are not right in his life???? Then what? I try to stay calm with positive thoughts like I have said above but it can be very difficult.
Can anyone please help me to reinforce my thoughts ? I do have the good feelings when I say my affirmation and I see & feel me & my kids having joy, happiness, abundance etc.....

Please help, I know I will attract the right person to help me with this.

Many Thanks & May you all be surrounded with the ever flowing love & abundance from the universe.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Top of the page Bottom of the page
NothingEverything
Posted 6/13/2007 6:45 AM (#2020 - in reply to #2018)
Subject: RE: What we want, not what we don't want.....

UMS Student

The night i understood this was a world of dreams and nightmares,
i woke up from my sleep. There is no one who can afflict you with psychic
vampirism and negative energy unless you let them. I know sometimes people
are good at affecting anothers emotions, but maybe that person they knew is different now.
Maybe now she is an embodiment of love and wraps everything with a heart of compassion.
Sometimes the demons in our lives need to be healed, not vanquished. To ignore these demons
only gives them resolve, to fight them, only gives them strength, but to heal them, and offer to help
them may change that demon into a benevolent being. it is not the rug itself we beat, but the dirt in the rug.
This may not be the cure, but i hope it is able to point in a direction.
after all, the truth is never taken from another.
one carries it always with oneself.
Elizabeth Ann
Posted 6/13/2007 10:31 AM (#2022 - in reply to #2018)

UMS Student

Hi Tocho

I've been there myself concerning ex-husbands, the trouble is that when your children are hurting because their father who is your ex-husband descends and is smashing up your home and your 8 year old is screaming in fright, it is pretty bloody hard to not be affected by what is going on. Much easier if it is just affecting yourself and not your children!! I've had to watch my two sons from my second husband go through such terrible emotions knowing that this was a part of their pathway and that there were things I could not do in these situations to help them. It hurts; oh how it hurts but what strength you can all gain once you have dealt with all this. At difficult times throughout my life I stand back from everything and try to see why am I and my children are experiencing these things. I personally found that my energies became stronger; there is no need to allow anyone to drain you. My way was to meditate, meditate, meditate, it really does work. The other very important thing is not to blame your ex he is just playing out his part in your life, blaming anyone else will mean you are giving your power away.

That brought out some 'stuff' in me didn't it?
Supernatural3
Posted 6/13/2007 10:05 PM (#2025 - in reply to #2018)

PhD Alumni

I too went through two very horrible break ups, one long divorce after 15 yrs of marriage with lots of mental abuse and the second one was serious physical abuse that was also effecting my children. I actually sunk into a deep depression. Until i realized that I had control over ALL my thoughts. I could choose how it effected me and either laugh and smile and say, MAN that guy isn't worth it.... then hug my children and tell them they are beautiful and loved. I didn't have the strength to do all this, untill i listened to the audio book "Conversations with God". At which i rejected the audio book, thinking it was religion. but it's spiritual, not religious.... it touched me. I have never been depressed again after reading that book. Sure.... i have stress, but i can look at things differently and say.... YUP.... lifes messy.... Clean it up!

If someone else wants to be an idiot to you, just walk away... you do NOT have to take it. You can choose who you hang out with, who you choose to love and stay away from. Then forgive them just for not knowing any better. Once you start feeling sorry for their ignorance... you then have an inner smile. Like the joke is really on them, because you are at a higher level, that they may or may never feel, till they cross. SHAME!

Either way... you cannot fail... live, love and forgive. It makes YOU the better person.
HUGS
Tocho
Posted 6/15/2007 7:38 AM (#2036 - in reply to #2025)

Dear All,

Thank you all for your kinds words, it is so easy to forget to remeber to remeber! (The Secret). But we are all in the universal energy and we all recieve what we ask for, may you all recieve all that you want Joy, Happiness, love & wealth! This is coming to us now, all we have to do is know that this is already with us.
We are all and forever more surrounded by loving, spiritual & kind people.

God Bless you all,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rose
Posted 3/31/2008 2:17 AM (#4149 - in reply to #2025)

Student

I am so glad that I read this because I didn't think that conversations with God was on audio. I looked for it on CD but could not find it. So many people have recommended that book but I'm strapped for time and need a CD.

If you know where to purchase the CD please post it here for me.

Peace to you...........
Supernatural3
Posted 3/31/2008 10:43 AM (#4152 - in reply to #2018)

PhD Alumni

Rose, Our CWG book was on cassette. I know it's available at least in that format. The audio format is very worth it. Beautifully narrated with two different professional actress and actor. You may recognize their voices. I do not know if they created these onto cd's now, i would imagine so. I would check amazon first. They seem to have everything.

I did convert my own cassettes into mp3 for my own listening, since I did not have a cassette player, other than the converter. These audio recordings pulled me out of depression and saved my life. I feel very deeply for them. Yet, i don't want to pitch a sales, I just want to share what truly worked for me.

On the home front, i have forgiven my ex, who used to torment me, but i also apologized to him, because I know I wasn't a saint towards him either. We tend to always be the victim, when perhaps both sides hurt. At least WE have the power to think positive more than the average person who isn't spiritual.

I feel lucky
Rose
Posted 6/26/2008 8:07 PM (#6722 - in reply to #2018)

Student

There's a really good article on Starlight Journal about what to do when a negative energy person is closely invovled in your life. You might find it helpful.

Plenty of good articles and help there too.

Love and Peace to you.
LoriAnn
Posted 6/26/2008 9:24 PM (#6723 - in reply to #2018)

Student

I can recount many times in my life, where I thought I was the victim. Then, after examining what was truely happening, I was a victim of my own misdirection of energy. I am not saying that this happens to everyone, just that this has been my personal experience. Now, however, it would be hard for me to believe others weren't going through the same. It was humbling to me to come to the realization that I could be such a HUGE contributer to my own suffering. LOL Now I just wink and laugh! Inaction instead of reaction is becoming a sizeable part of how I am choosing to live. And, laughing with myself has been extremely helpful. I am still learning not to take myself to seriously.

Not sure how these statements fit the post. I just wanted to share. :-)

Love and Light,

LoriAnn
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/3/2008 11:44 AM (#6802 - in reply to #6723)

PhD Alumni

Is it not the case that if we examine our lives, we see that we invariably receive that which we have wished for - though when we get it, we are not sure it is what we wanted ( a theme of some fairy stories)? As I have said before, I worry about the book called, The Secret, or The Promise, or whatever it is we are promised will make our deepest wishes come true (not least because of the spiritual law I have just cited); but also because I feel it can encourage us to seek to manipulate a universe that really cannot be manipulated - and can disturb the sacred balance.
Tracy Martin
Posted 7/3/2008 12:11 PM (#6804 - in reply to #2018)

Alumni

We are creative beings and we will create one way or another, consciously and unconsciously. Bringing awareness to our thoughts and beliefs is a major way to invite more peace, kindness, and hope into our hearts and minds.

Sometimes we live on the surface and we desire ice cream.
Sometimes we live in the depths and we simply desire to move in loving harmony with all that is.
In the end, there is nothing but God, the Absolute.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software