University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Psychic Vampirism
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2 3 4
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Tracy Martin
Posted 5/29/2007 6:28 PM (#1900)
Subject: Psychic Vampirism

Alumni

What is your opinion about "psychic vampirism?" What is it? How do we deal with it? Should we not be careful about our egos labeling others with a condemning label for their dependent behaviors when we all share in the human condition of being needy on occasion? Are we on some level attracting this kind of behavior because of some unhealed or unconscious aspect in ourselves? Whew! What do you think?

Top of the page Bottom of the page
mruppert
Posted 5/29/2007 11:10 PM (#1901 - in reply to #1900)
Subject: RE: Psychic Vampirism

Ahhhh....much literature and some "great" B movies deal with this topic. Before we rush to judgement, I suggest watching "The Blue Man" ......Euro title....aka "Eternal Evil" in the USA (well, you know we have to give things catchy titles in order to sell) in which a definition of psychic vampirism is cleary defined. No, you WILL NOT see any bloodsucking or fear of crosses, the movie is not about that. It is about what Tracey said. Secondly, I would suggest reading Carrion Comfort by Dan Simmons. Then, you might just open up a world of vampirism...which exists even to this moment.
P.S. If the movie has my cross-eyed sweetheart, Karen Black, then you have the right one...as there are several others that bear the same USA title.
cause
Posted 5/29/2007 11:23 PM (#1902 - in reply to #1900)

UMS Student

I have thought about this many times, if incompletely. It still confuses me. Why do some people tire us, and make us sick where others do not? Some how we are incompatible with these people. Is this incompatibility due to something negative in the person we feel is the drain on us. I have come across people whom I was quite sure wished to do harm in a Vampiric way. What I see in those who actually are drawing in others energy is people that may need healing. And yet, this view is not complete. Why can we dread going home to our parents even though we know that we love them?
mruppert
Posted 5/29/2007 11:58 PM (#1904 - in reply to #1900)

Hmmmm....Cause must have seen the movie...or the movie is right on target with Cause...or maybe both the movie and Cause have stated a truth?
<"I have come across people whom I was quite sure wished to do harm in a Vampiric way. What I see in those who actually are drawing in others energy"> snipped from Cause email
Yours,
Marty
Supernatural3
Posted 5/30/2007 10:04 AM (#1906 - in reply to #1900)

PhD Alumni

I want to touch base on both types of Vampirism.

I think Psychic Vampirism is a lot more realistic than sang vampirism (blood sucking). Since the human stomach cannot digest blood in any kind of large quantity, it seems unrealistic that a person in human form, would claim such a thing. But there are other traits, that one would feel vampiristic as i describe in some of my own traits below.

I do believe the theory of psychic Vampirism is very real. Even when people do not know it or mean to do it, they can just exhaust another person easily without trying. It can become dangerous, if when the person is aware that they are doing this type of draining, and purposely doing it. Some people like misery.....People also should know, that when you feel drained or your energy dragging around others, to automatically turn on your super auto-protect that is built in, and the thought of an abundance of energy to you, should help a person not be drained. It's all in the power of thought with intent.

I know i have plenty of friends that i used to DREAD going around, and always felt so horrible near them. I bet they just drained my energy..... So i choose to stay away from them. Personality conflicts are a good indication of energy differences. I noticed that people who like to put other people down are often energy vamps. But i plan on at least picking up the movie mentioned above, because i really love spiritual and/or horror type of movies.

As far as "Sanguarian" vampirism, I truly have many traits of the traditional values. I.e. I am nocturnal, i have excellent night vision, i absolutely love raw red meat, my nails grow easily and are always long, my teeth are normal.....lol, but i love the night, i love horror movies and i am very spiritual. As far is drinking blood..... cannot digest it. Once i had a non-stopping bloody nose, caused actually by my thoughts of having one. It was weird. but they made me hold my head back to keep the blood in.... big mistake. It all went into my stomach. With-in an hour, it all came back up, only it was like a large clot. It was gross and i cannot imagine anyone thinking they can handle drinking any large amount of blood.

So yes, I am a believer of psychic vampirism. I am not a believer in sang type, but i can understand how one would come to the conclusion of the possibility... Hollywood filled in the imagination on the rest.

Love this topic!

Edited by Supernatural3 5/30/2007 10:05 AM
Inner Vision
Posted 5/30/2007 10:39 AM (#1907 - in reply to #1900)

UMS Student

I tend to look at psychic vampirism as an imbalance in the person. Often the person is unware that they are draining others of life force. Sometimes it is the only way of life they know. Rather than label the person--label the imbalance just as in any illness. This, too, is a human condition. Are we able to look past this and to see the soul/spirit? If nothing more, we can always send love from a physical distance.

Dianne
Elizabeth Ann
Posted 5/31/2007 4:11 AM (#1909 - in reply to #1900)

UMS Student

My strong belief is that we are not here to judge anyone but ourselves. I believe that we learn from others. I believe that when we blame others we give our power away. We need to take responsibility for ourselves and at times along the way we may need help from others, this can come in many ways that may not seem too pleasant until you realise how situations and people have enabled you to grow. Along my pathway I have allowed myself to be drained very seriously a few times, a couple of times I’d become quite ill. When I finally realised what was happening I took these as strong lessons, I cut off all the ‘cords’ around myself, closed down my chakras, cleansed my aura and allowed my body to quickly re-charge to its normal level. The main problem was that I had allowed myself to develop a large ego and I was ignoring my warning signs. This ‘learning’ or knowledge took me years to develop and I have had some very hard ‘knocks’ along the way but this has enabled me to gain the skills help others understand what and why ‘situations’ are happening to them and others. So if you believe that you are being drained and you think you know who or why then pop the person or situation into a bubble then bring down a huge column of divine white light to engulf them. I consider this to be sending love and healing, but you are in control now and your own personal energy is not being depleted. I believe that an individual is aware of draining others, maybe not consciously but their higher self will know, but don’t blame them they are just helping you to learn. So maybe instead of cutting off from people who may well need your help and which is why they are being drawn to you, send them love, divine light and a little understanding. Those we take a strong dislike to are just mirroring something that we do not like in ourselves that needs addressing, think, meditate or start writing about it and all will become clear. You can certainly have strong signals that a person may not be right for you but this is a different topic.

Cause you may dread going home to your parents because they may trigger emotions in you such as guilt. In my work I aim to take a person back to childhood and clear the patterns and cycles that were developed then but still have the power to affect us now. When these patterns are collapsed my term of ‘diffusing the emotional charge’ gives a nice description of the result, and people are amazed at this effect and how much better they now feel emotionally. I see my job as all about empowering or re-empowering a person.

Doc J, there are tribes in Ethiopia one of which is the Hamer whose staple diet is blood and milk. They harvest blood from live cows and this gives them the nutrients that enable them to thrive.

Psychic vampirism seems to be more about draining people of energy rather than blood, which makes much more sense to me. However when you are drained of energy this CAN lead to death, I certainly felt very ill until I learned my lesson.

Thank you Tracy for starting this thread.
Elizabeth Ann
Posted 5/31/2007 4:39 AM (#1911 - in reply to #1900)

UMS Student

Hi, I would like to share the following with you, I do not know the author and
you may well have seen this before

Rules for being Human

You will receive a body. You may like it or hate it, but it
will be yours for the entire period this time around.

You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time, informal
school called life. Each day in this school you will have the
opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or think
them irrelevant and stupid.

There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of
trial and error, experimentation. The "failed" experiments are
as much a part of the process as the experiment that
ultimately "works".

A lesson is repeated until it is learned. A lesson will be presented
to you in various forms until you have learned it, then you can go
on to the next lesson.

Learning lessons does not end. There is no part of life that does
not contain its lessons. If you are alive, there are lessons to be
learned.

There" is no better than "here". When your "there" has become
a "here", you will simply obtain another "there" that will, again,
look better than "here".

Others are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate
something about another person unless it reflects to you
something you love or hate about yourself.

"What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the
tools and resources you need; what you do with them is up
to you. The choice is yours.

The answers lie inside you. The answers to life's questions
lie inside you. All you need to do is look, listen and trust.

You Will Forget All of This
Tracy Martin
Posted 5/31/2007 12:55 PM (#1912 - in reply to #1900)

Alumni

Thanks Elizabeth, those were my thoughts about the issue. Often the extreme labels that we give situations and people seem to push away from ourselves a sense of responsibility for what we need to learn and heal through them. Instead we label others with a condemning and angry attitude out of our own woundedness or need to defend our ego.

Nevertheless, we all find ourselves sometimes in  weakened, dependent, and needy states of experience and a 'stronger' personality can  seem to intrude upon us with their negativity (anger and neediness) and seem to drain us of energy even further. Parents and caregivers with unresolved issues from their pasts with deeply ingrained hunger for approval and love can actually drain the positive energy of their children. (I have experienced this as well as perpetuated it in my parenting.) Making the child into a buddy who can listen to their problems, demanding affection, accusing the child of not loving them, going into depressions over the lack of love they feel in their lives, making the child be the parent, overpowering the child through various controlling behaviors seem to be ways of draining energy. These are all part of the energy exchanges between humans that are a part of our 'schooling.' Personally, it has been an impetus for me to find within myself the center and source of my life and love.

I like what you said about slipping into our own ego aggrandizement as helpers, this places the responsibility directly on one's self. Our own reactions and attitudes towards the person not taking our advice, not growing past the thoughts and beliefs that are holding them captive in their suffering as we have instucted. I have heard wonderful teachers and healers growl in disgust and despising exasperation at those who don't seem to change, and oh! how I wish this was not part of me too! But it is, and we need to continue to forgive and grow past the pride and judgment of the ego.

Worse, there are predators among us. Many of them are in prisons. Damaged, angry human beings with very little conscience or respect for others.

I no longer know what I am trying to say...

Supernal
Posted 5/31/2007 4:04 PM (#1913 - in reply to #1900)

student

I became interested in psychic vampires a few years ago while doing my own research into possible other races of sentient beings that might live right along side of us. I read many books about psychic vamires and most if not all of them had similar information that was presented by people that thought they were a menace and should be avoided if not downright attacked. I did find one book though that was different than any other i had come across before, its called the Psychic Vampire Codex, writen by a psychic vampire for vampires. In this book she describes 2 types of psychic vampires - the consious and unconsious vamires, and among both these types there exists an actual race of psychic vampires (i forget the actual name of the race). This race is actualy born this way life after life and will never be anything else. Almost like a sub-race of humans these beings balance out the human equasion of energetic takers and givers. In the book she states that many have tried to heal her and her kind but it never works (due to there being nothing wrong with them) and the process can actually hurt them mutch in the same way an psychic vampire can hurt "ordinary" people with irresponsible feeding. It is a very interesting book, and it is meant to help psychic vampires wake up to what they are and be responsable with there abilities. I definately recomend this reading for anybody with even the slightest interest.
Elizabeth Ann
Posted 5/31/2007 6:27 PM (#1914 - in reply to #1913)

UMS Student

Hi Supernal

What you say is very interesting and has most definitely given me something to ponder over. We can learn something new every day which is why I have always found the metaphysical sciences so fascinating.

Best wishes

Elizabeth
Supernal
Posted 5/31/2007 9:21 PM (#1915 - in reply to #1900)

student

So that i dont leave out any info.... an unconscious psychic vampire takes peoples energy without knowing it and the conscious psychic vampires know they are doing it. the actual race of psychic vampires number about one in a hundred with all the others being energeticly damaged in some way from this life or a previous one. for a while i actually questioned wether i was a psychic vampire due to being well versed in many of the energetic practices outlined as natural abilities in the book, it was the fact that i dont practice any of the energy draining techniqes at all that finally showed me that i am not in fact a psychic vampire.
soulfire
Posted 6/1/2007 1:04 PM (#1917 - in reply to #1900)

Alumni

Unfortunately, this is an area I've had to gain experience in, as I've been a victim of many types os energetic attack. I've found that, yes, it was my own emotional damage that attracted these experiences, but that they are real and can sometimes cause great physical pain and illness. I sometimes wonder how much exploratory surgery, etc. could have been avoided in people if they were just aware of that otherworldly element.

The very best book I have read on the protection from psychic attack of any kind (many detailed in the book) is called "pracytical Psychic Self Defense" by Robert Bruce. Excellent excellent resource.
Supernal
Posted 6/1/2007 3:06 PM (#1920 - in reply to #1900)

student

Robert Bruce is one of my favorite authers soulfire! Have you ever read his book Astral Dynamics, its one of my favorites, and the cool thing about it that I and everyone ive ever lent it to have ever increasing out of body experiences and waking dreams while reading it!!
Supernal
Posted 6/1/2007 3:53 PM (#1921 - in reply to #1900)

student

On another topic though, i was just wondering if anyone else has had any experences like this.... ever since i was a child i have periodically been visited in the middle of the night by some sort of invisible entity. When i was a kid i would wake up to wide awake and afraid, this would be followed by a pressure in my head and the fealing of a seperate presence almost trying to get in, i would fight it for what seemed like hours until it went away. it only happended every couple of months or so and i would have usually forgoten about it until then. when i got older it would happen in a different way, i would have nightmares that would always end in me meeting an invisable presence that would be so overwhelming that i would panick and wake up screaming. It wasnt until i stood my ground and faced the presence in my dreams that it stopped. its been about 4 years since then and about 2 years ago ive began being visited again only this is more like my childhood experiences. Im older now and i when it happened woke up afraid and in a cold sweet to feel a presence wash over me, i knew it was taking energy from me in large quantities, i fought it off and now that i can see entities and auras i actually watched it run from my room only to come back about 5 min later, i fought it off again but it still comes back about once every couple months or so but not nearly as bad.
The only person ive ever told about this is my wife and the only reason i mention this here is that i think that this entity is some sort of non physical energy vampire. Ive tried all the warding, psychic protection, white lite, paying to god that i know. ive even had an energetic cleansing done on my apartment and it all works temporarily. i can see auras and spirits and have even been a ghost hunter before, i can talk to spirits too but when i attempted communication with this entity all i get is screeming like anger. the first new "visit" it felt like i was being energeticly raped and was dramaticly energeticly and psychologically effected for several weeks and was even afraid to go to bed at night for a few days after. It visits almost once a month on a random daybut the attacks have gotten weaker. has anyone else heard of anything like this before, its been visiting me since i was just a child, maybe its one of my personal demons, im really at a loss and i would love any sort of feedback i could get about this.
Elizabeth Ann
Posted 6/2/2007 2:01 AM (#1924 - in reply to #1921)

UMS Student

Hi Supernal

I read your post just before I went to bed last night and got up very early to reply to you. Yes I have heard of this before and know several people who have had and have similar experiences. Four of these, two men and two women were happy about what they were experiencing because for them it fulfilled a need, although in a different way for each of them. They were not afraid, although they may well have been at the start but then welcomed the attention from their entity/energy. One of these was referred to me and because the person who referred them was so disturbed I agreed to ring this man to do what I could to help him. The referee had already spent a couple of hours listening to him but knew that she was unable to help. I spent four hours on the phone giving my all before the ‘victim’ admitted that he did not want ‘his’ energy/entity to leave him alone. So I had wasted my time and feel that I had fed this man and his entity by my attention to them. In fact he enjoyed describing in detail what was happening, and very much enjoyed the sexual aspect. It seemed that he had made contact with many psychics and healers over the years and taken much of their time as well by telling his ‘story’ over and over again. He obviously ‘got off’ on this.

Now I am not suggesting for a minute that this is where you are coming from but I must ask you to go deep within yourself and question and question if there is any part of you that does not want this to stop. If there is then no-one will be able to help you to help yourself and there will only be temporary relief of the type that you have already described.

I hope that others will answer your post and give you the benefit of their experience and knowledge in these matters.

Love and Light

Elizabeth
soulfire
Posted 6/2/2007 11:43 AM (#1927 - in reply to #1924)

Alumni

Elizabeth Ann - 2007-06-02 2:01 AM

Now I am not suggesting for a minute that this is where you are coming from but I must ask you to go deep within yourself and question and question if there is any part of you that does not want this to stop. If there is then no-one will be able to help you to help yourself and there will only be temporary relief of the type that you have already described.

I hope that others will answer your post and give you the benefit of their experience and knowledge in these matters.

Love and Light

Elizabeth

I absolutely agree with this. What, inside yoyurself, could be acting as a magnet and calling this thing back to you? An 'open door' can cause things we don't want to return and history to repeat itself. Lots of times the fascination (hence validation) of these things can act in themselves as magnets. Other times there are energetic signatures of trauma in our past that we carry creating something for darkness to hold on to. If you get insidre and can heal these things, there is no longer an opening in your field. ~love & light, SF.
cause
Posted 6/3/2007 1:06 AM (#1935 - in reply to #1900)

UMS Student

Hi supernal,

I would like to touch on something that you said in a previous post that I believe is relevant to our discussion, and that is energy exchange. I'm sure that some energy exchange is natural and not necessarily evil or dysfunctional. I would like to pose the question "what is appropriate flow of energy between people?" Perhaps we should consider what is healthy in order to determine what is unhealthy. I'm sorry you have had dreams of the nature you describe. Have you considered lucid dreaming to confront the figure you are facing?
Supernal
Posted 6/4/2007 1:55 PM (#1953 - in reply to #1900)

student

Thank you all for your suggestions, and ive been thinking about them all weekend (dont worry you didnt offend me whatsoever). I never thought about it that way before, if i look deeper into it from that perspective it actually shows me the reason for alot of experiences ive had with all sorts of entities, dreams, and spiritual experiences. Ive used that idea polarity (the secret) on physical reality, spiritual reality, but not to this sort of thing yet. thank you!
Supernal
Posted 6/4/2007 4:11 PM (#1963 - in reply to #1900)

student

wow, 6 posts!!!! i dont know how that happended! sorry about that. To Cause.... I think anyting healthy would have to be whatever both parties can agree to be comfortable with (even if it is subconsciously). Of couse any energy TAKEN (as opposed to freely given) could be considered a violation. If we are discussing the Psy vamp codex, then they have all sorts of rules on how to feed without actually taking any energy direclty from the person such as energetic run off from a crowd of people. supposedly there are people that have so much energy they just give it exclusively (probibly a rareity), as well as people that take energy exclusivly and that is the way they are made, but the "normal" energetic exchange is that both parties give and take energy equally on average. By average i mean that one person may take more than is given, but the equallibrium is restored one way or another, either by the taker giving more next time or the giver going out and "recharging" by taking from someone else. im not saying that any of this is healthy, but it does tend to be the trend nowadays. i hope i was able to answer your question.
mruppert
Posted 6/4/2007 9:10 PM (#1970 - in reply to #1900)

Hi all:
This discussion has morphed into several different lines of thought.
Hmmm....one line was very interesting. As Elizabeth Ann knows, I have to teach, and I am, by nature a very shy person. One would never think so, as I do teach and have acted in high school and college stuff. As I explained it to Elizabeth Ann, when I actually HAVE to do it, I feed from the energy of the students or audience, and only get stronger and better than I would be if there were no students or audience. Then, we have the experience of becoming "one" in purpose, so that the energy is a shared thing, and learning occurs, on both my part and the students part. And though, at the end, I feel drained and exhausted, I feel content and at peace.
Now, the reason why I suggested the movie (if interested, you can scroll up to the first post after Tracy's) is that this is a story of two people who are "psychic vampires"; to the respect that they live for hundreds of years by tormenting the "souls" of living beings until the targeted being wishes to leave his or her body, (i.e die) at which point the vampires occupy the targeted body, which is newer and fresher than their present body. Hence, you sometimes wind up with a man in a woman's body and vice-versa. What I found fascinating is that the psychic vampires can astral project themselves, and do great mischief, and ultimately, great harm. For those that are squeamish, there are no gory, bloody or otherwise shocking scenes. There is a degree of violence, but by todays standards it is minimal at best. This is more a psychological study, much the same as "The Haunting"......no, not the remake, the original, which was probably the "scariest" movie I ever saw.....and not one drop of blood, no violence upon persons, and no profanity.
The point of all of this? Is what goes on inside your head....in your mind....truly in your mind...or might there be an external source? I am a firm believer in the later, as opposed to the former. Stories on this website; case histories I have read; all say that this is true. At least three major belief systems are based on this being TRUE, Comdoble(sp?), Santaria, and the grand daddy of them all, Voodoo...based on Kwa beliefs.
Regards to all,
Marty
GIGAMAN
Posted 6/21/2007 6:03 PM (#2073 - in reply to #1900)

I feel ITs somthing we all should be mindful of. And from my oune expirience alot of people dont no they are VAMPIRES . it has to do with deniel of an aspect of them they DONT like. or they dont like them selfs at all. lets say they want to be a Fireman an they are a MMM, A Mechanice so they go to were Firemen are they take on those energys. Like a Child But there are people how now what they are doing. In 1998 I lived FLorida had a freind ho always came around. I felt he wanted something but I didnt now what. So one day I had a dream I was in a jungle waking I think an fell in a hole. wen I looked up I saw him an his girlfriend laufing. the next day I was in room watching TV he came in sat down he was looking down,low so I tied to inpire him. when I did that I felt a Breath leave my hart center. an I put my hand to chest an sed HOW MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! I lost all my inspiration Happyness everything! 2 the next day they moved awy and never saw them again. today I still have not recovered my self.

Edited by GIGAMAN 6/21/2007 6:09 PM
danny.israel
Posted 6/22/2007 4:16 PM (#2078 - in reply to #1900)

Student

That last story sounds quite vampiric, so I apologize if I break some flow of discussion.

Lately I've been thinking about this topic of having energy drained by others and I have been curious about methods of releasing or cutting the etheric cord. I really enjoyed elizabeth's post as it actually touched on the subject of how to make some desired positive change to the situation. However I'm also curious about some visualizations to actually cut the etheric cords created and some related information about that. I've read all you have to do is call upon the Arch Angel Michael and ask him to cut the cords of fear, but I'm not so sure I believe in that since you actually don't do it and leave it to some other force. I understand or believe that it's the power of your intention and this is why I have a hard time with calling upon the Arch Angel, I suppose my problem is that I actually don't create change in my mind (with this method), and so don't believe in it strongly, I may have however had experience where calling upon the Arch angel did work. I'm wondering if anyone has a good method or resource that I could look into, as to learn about how to cut the etheric cords, and make some positive lasting change in the situation.

I will practice the visualization elizabeth described, it sounds similar to many techniques I've read about.

Also if someone believes that calling upon the Arch Angel Michael does work, I'm quite interested to hear what you have to say.
Thank You
Elizabeth Ann
Posted 6/22/2007 4:51 PM (#2079 - in reply to #2078)

UMS Student

Hi Danny

I use the following to check out myself and I also talk others through a similar procedure. I like my clients to cut or deal with their own cords but if they are unable to complete the task I will step in to help them. Sit on the floor or in a straight backed chair. I like to relax myself or the person by breathing in and out deeply as we relax any tension that they may have. Then in your minds eye take a dagger, blue flaming sword of maybe a Star Wars light sabre and cast this around yourself, still in your minds eye. Cast over the top of your head, under the feet, up and down the front and back of your body, up the side of your legs and body, under the arms and around the body. When you are sensitive you will probably feel one or more places where there is a resistance. Keep working on these areas until you feel no resistance. If there still is resistance take a mental shower under a powerful waterfall so that you can see, hear, feel and smell the power of the water. Then I jump, still in my mind's eye into the lagoon below, swim around and then get out and stand on a rock and allow the sun to dry and energise me. Then do the cutting practice again. You may find that you need to unhook a cord rather than cut it, or work in any way that feels right. As soon as you feel clear pop the bubble around you and fill it with white light. If anyone is still having a problem and wants my advice or help then just email me.

It might also be very good to try to see where or who these cords are coming from. Sometimes if there is just a load of dross which I liken to cobwebs around myself I then bring down a huge celestial vacuum cleaner and suck all this up to be dealt with by the Light. With practice you can develop the details that suit you best. If you know where or who the ‘drainer’ is I pop a bubble round them and fill that with white healing light, never send any bad thoughts as you can hurt people in this way and I do not believe that we should ever do this. This is one of the ways I deal with this, there are a million others depending on the circumstances.

Hope that helps

Love & Light

Elizabeth
mruppert
Posted 7/8/2007 3:23 AM (#2151 - in reply to #1900)

Hi everyone:
In the day and age of Netflix and Blockhead Video, it shouldn't be hard to get "Eternal Evil" aka "The Blue Man." Watch the movie! Robert Geoffrion didn't write about what he did not see. Nor did Jules Verne or HG Wells. All of Verne's visions and all of Well's (but two-time travel, and the war of the worlds) are now accepted as mundane and pedestrian fact.
Mr. Geoffrion shares his vision of psychic vampires.......cuddle up with your sweetie and watch.......then look at your sweetie again, is she or he who you really think they are?

Regards,
Marty
P.S. I love you, Karen Black, cross eyes and all!
Jump to page : 1 2 3 4
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software