University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Can you view your own aura in a mirror?
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Frank in Japan
Posted 5/23/2007 1:19 AM (#1870)
Subject: Can you view your own aura in a mirror?

student

When we see the reflection of our body in a mirror, or surface of a pond for example, we see the visible spectrum of light being reflected back.

Is this also true for the aura? Is one able to view thier own aura in a reflection?

I guess, I'm assuming there is more information available by viewing an aura around different parts of the body, around the head and shoulders for example. I can see some activity in the initial auric layers around my hands, so would this give me a representative view of my whole being, just by viewing an aura around the hands? I have tried briefly to view the aura of my hands in a mirror, but shifting focus to do this has been difficult so far.

Too many questions... Sorry! LOL But this topic is facinating! One of my 5th grade elementary students casually said she watched other peoples aura regularly. After asking some questions, she could tell me in great detail and accuracy about the nature of how auras appear. I have another student who has visits from her departed grandmother in her dreams regularly, but that's another topic... Since becoming more in tune with these realms of being, people around me seem to pick up on it and share these experiences with me, almost as if they sense already that I'm 'on that wavelength'.

Blessings and peace,

Frank

Edited by Frank in Japan 5/23/2007 1:40 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Elizabeth Ann
Posted 5/23/2007 1:40 PM (#1872 - in reply to #1870)
Subject: RE: Can you view your own aura in a mirror?

UMS Student

Hi Frank

Yes you can most definitely view your aura in a mirror or a pond and when working by yourself this is an excellent technique to use. All you need to do is to practice, you may only see a flash of colour or just know what is there, more important is to interpret what the colours mean to you by tuning into all your senses. I would say that the colour around just the hands will not enable you to read the whole of the body, but it will give you some clues. You will probably not see auras in the same way as others so you will need to build up your own interpretations which are right for you. A good way of viewing the auras of others is when you attend a talk, where it is OK to look and stare at the speaker, and if they are passionate about their subject their aura will be strong enough to see easily. You will need to be in the right ‘mode’ yourself as well, don’t attempt to read auras whilst driving for instance. All you need to do is practice, everyone can develop this wonderful ‘gift’. I find it best to suggest that people take off their glasses or contact lenses if they wear them otherwise ‘de-focus’ the eyes and look over and above a person’s should or head. You can do this with pets as well of course.

Hope that helps

Elizabeth Ann
Supernatural3
Posted 5/24/2007 8:17 AM (#1874 - in reply to #1870)

PhD Alumni

Yes, I also can very much view Aura's in basically anything and everything. A mirror is no different. Some will say it's a multi-dimensional world though...I always found that topic intriguing too. What if your Aura was different in the other dimension, than that of our own? NAWWWWWW lol i am sure it's all good. But we do live in a multi-dimensional world. Perhaps it's good to know if your (doppleganger) twin dimension is sick, but your fine. And vice versa....

I am just kidding really, to a degree.... but really thinking deep. I wonder if that is how they came up with the doppleganger theory..... and i know their Aura, would be different. Anyway.... just food for thought.....

Have a good one!
Frank in Japan
Posted 5/24/2007 11:37 PM (#1882 - in reply to #1870)

student

Thank you Elizabeth Ann for your insights and ideas. I've noticed that the aura of others has started to become visible for me, but in very fleeting dim flashes so far. I'll keep at it...

Thank you SuperNatural3, I remember in physics we were more than welcome to introduce added dimensions, providing measurement could be applied across all dimensions equally. The frustrating part was that we would often dismiss other dimensions based on the simple premise that if we can't measure it, it doesn't exist... LOL Was the Doppelganger the anti matter line of thought?... If so, just remember not to shake hands with your anti matter self, because both of you will disappear in a flash of light (physics has it's own unique creativity sometimes) :-)

Blessings and peace,

Frank
Supernatural3
Posted 5/26/2007 1:46 PM (#1890 - in reply to #1870)

PhD Alumni

Since my topic is changing to Dopplgangers and Demons, i will create a topic in that. I don't want to go off topic here.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software