University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

seeing Auras
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

ekhanania
Posted 5/21/2007 5:53 PM (#1862)
Subject: seeing Auras

I would like to share this phenomenon, hoping someone could shed some light on what I saw. It happened yesterday as I was sitting on the swimming pool steps while chatting on the phone with a friend. I was sitting with my elbows resting on my knees, holding the phone with one hand, and looking down at my immersed feet int the pool while chatting with the friend. Then I saw a yellow/golden silhouette around the periphery of my toes, I kept staring at it while still chatting on the phone. after I hung up, I remained in the same position and started looking at the yellow/golden silhouette which ran all the way around my legs, It was around my body as far as I can see the parts of my body, all around. Then I looked inside of my forearms, they were in a prayer position, there was an amethyst/ lilac or purple silhouette around the inside of my forearms. So I called out loud to the friend that was present with me at the pool to see if she can see what I was seeing, She said NO she can't see it, but it was so clear to me. I don't know weather I witnessed my aura or not? is that what it looks like? and then why two colors? what does it all mean? I wonder If someone could help me decipher this phenomenon?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Supernatural3
Posted 5/21/2007 10:40 PM (#1864 - in reply to #1862)
Subject: RE: seeing Auras

PhD Alumni

perhaps you were seeing more than one layer, and the body isn't one color all over, it's different colors. so the colors normally represent specifically how that particular body area is doing. You also could have been deeply intuned and saw more than one layer.... as you went. Your friend wouldn't see it, she isn't becoming aware of her spiritual nature like you are. Perhaps the more she hangs around you, she will.

Congratulations!
Frank in Japan
Posted 5/22/2007 1:35 AM (#1866 - in reply to #1862)

student

That sounds like what aura should look like, as Supernatural3 describes.

I'm just beginning to 'see' some auras, and it's a fascinating field of study. To experience it directly can very hard to accept, as we have been trained since young children to get out of touch with these kinds of inherent natural abilities.

As Supernautral3 says, others around you will not necessarily be able to see what you see, because it often requires some practice and proficiency to 'see'.

Blessings and peace,

Frank
ekhanania
Posted 5/22/2007 5:03 PM (#1869 - in reply to #1864)

Thank you supernatural3 for your feedback, as a matter of fact yes, there was another color that I noticed which was light green with a tinge of yellow on the outer periphery of my arms which were out of the water. as I said the inner periphery of the arms was lavender or dark lilac. So what do the colors mean?
Supernatural3
Posted 5/24/2007 8:29 AM (#1875 - in reply to #1862)

PhD Alumni

You are very welcome. I am glad you are becoming aware of your aura's, sounds like you have a talent for that.
I am not that good at it, but can see them. Sometimes they get in the way of what i WANT to look at. LOL but i don't see more than one layer usually.
I think it's awesome... keep it up.
HUGS

Elizabeth Ann
Posted 5/25/2007 3:04 AM (#1883 - in reply to #1862)

UMS Student

I work from a healing perspective concerning auras and have run many aura workshops. Every person has the ability to see auras and often all that is required is to develop this. When seeing colours I feel it is important to note whether they are clear and bright, be they light or dark colours. The clearer and brighter the better, if there is a murky or mucky tinge that is not so good. If you can see a person’s aura you will be able to establish how well they are, with practice you may be able to link in and brighten up their aura and this will help them. You do not have to be there in person either; you can simply meditate and then link in. You can also meditate and check out yourself and brighten up your own ‘colours’. Each colour has a vibration red being the heaviest or slowest and links with the physical body and the base chakra, through orange, yellow, green, turquoise, sky blue, indigo – the colour of the night sky and violet the crown chakra. The same colour sequence as the rainbow. So violet & purple carry a high vibration and is a good spiritual colour. Golden yellow is also a great colour to see, this could link with the solar plexus, the powerhouse of the body which is situated just above the belly button. But I have often seen this colour around the heads of highly evolved souls, similar to the halo often depicted around Jesus and others such as Saints. I have observed blue around my hands when I am in healing mode. So this is the start of a wonderful journey for you as you have been shown the colours around yourself, you need to be in a certain mode to witness this and I suggest you now take time to observe auras and build up your own personal knowledge. The more you practice the more this will develop. When you see an aura take note of all your senses, seeing, hearing, smell, knowing, what do you feel like, you may even pick up on a persons ailments on your own body, these are all clues to help you. No two people will work in the same way, if you are not sure then ask for help from the energies around you. You may also see coloured shapes, blobs, huge blocks of colour and many other things around or close to a person. This is such a wonderful way to work and you are obviously ready to do this.

Elizabeth
Terri R
Posted 9/1/2007 9:49 AM (#2563 - in reply to #1862)

Student

Hello! I also see auras but for some reason for me it is alittle different than the way most people are able to see them.

Years ago, while writing in my journal I began to see within my peripheral vision swirls of colors. The colors that I see are almost transparent, similar to a washed out watercolor. The colors are brilliant in color, most of the time appear to be florescent in color yet transparent if this makes any sense.

At first, I tried to find books on aura but most of the books talked about seeing colors around people or living objects. This was unlike what I was seeing which at first were just random flashes upon the pages of my notebook or upon the wall when I would just stare off in a daze. None of this made any sense to me nor did it follow any pattern I read about.

So it was suggested to me once to pay attention to when I see them, keep a log of what I saw, when I saw it, time of day, make note of my surroundings and my emotional state of mind and that maybe a pattern would arise that would help me figure it out.

I did just this and began to notice a trend. I began to notice a pattern to the colors and my emotional state of heart/mind. I began to understand what the colors meant (to me) and how it made me feel or what I was feeling. I also realized that if I tried to look directly at the colors that they would disappear and they would return when I stopped trying to make it happen. It was as if when I was more relaxed, not trying so hard that the colors would return but only visible within my peripheral vision.

After several weeks I began to have more control when seeing the colors and could hold them longer within my focus. As I wrote in my journal, my way of relaxing after a hard day, I began to notice to colors change right before my vary eyes. As my mood changed so did my color.

What I discovered was that I seeing a reflection of my own aura, of my own emotional state of heart/mind. I have now learned to monitor my own aura, so that when I see a color that is reflective of a lesser emotion (lesser vibrational state of mind) such as red which I associate with anger or aggression, or orange which is when I am aggitated I can quickly take a moment to shift my emotional state to one that is higher, lighter and more conducive at work.

Most of us do not realize how our emotions effect our behavior and response to those around us at times. This allows to me stay in check with where I am at, when necessary as well as when working with others in a healing manner.

I hope this offers a little more insight into what you experienced or maybe it may help someone else going through something similar.

Peace be with you~

Danjummai
Posted 9/2/2007 11:12 AM (#2567 - in reply to #1862)

PhD Alumni

I used to see rings of colors usually after mental exercise, when I will be resting and looking at a light source, more especially a candle flame or a kerosene-lamp and when I faced automobile headlamps when I go out to stroll. They are colors black, dark blue, purple, white, red, yellow and green. They will just appear before me in a web form, and as I become more accustomed to seeing them, I hold my glance to see them clearly. I do not know how to consciously tap from these colors. I do not know what they mean. 

Blessings!

mruppert
Posted 9/8/2007 12:15 AM (#2570 - in reply to #1862)

Hello all;
     The only thing I can offer in this discussion is the curious and amazing thing that I notice, as I have never seen an aura. I have a "galley" kitchen which looks out into my living room by means of a counter. On this counter are a few objects that never move...always to the right and left....but in the middle there can be any number of things which constantly change by the minute, by the hour, or by the day. My cats sit on the floor of the living room...they cannot see the top of the counter from the angle they sit at (yes, I measured it) yet when they leap up onto the counter, they always know the vacant space, and that they will fit into it, no matter how large or small.
     How is it that they can do that?

Regards,
Marty
danny.israel
Posted 10/10/2007 1:46 AM (#2661 - in reply to #2567)

Student

I noticed I always see rings of colour from light sources, like the moon, or any light. I really thought this was a natural phenomena that had to do with moisture breaking the light.

I'm also wondering if seeing auras appertains to the brow chakra, and if activation of the brow would be an increase to seeing auras.

thank you!
debsceleb
Posted 3/14/2008 6:15 AM (#3814 - in reply to #1869)

hi,i am very intereted in auras,and have seen colours of other people,but it takes a lot of practice,when u look at someone,close your eyes just a little,asif looking at a 3 d picture,takes time 2get the right focus,but it does work.the grren u saw,i would say was your heart chakra,yellow your solar plexus,lavender,your third eye,maybe at that time you were taliking to or about someone u have emotions for,sounds good to me,it also sounds as if you are being nudged if u like,to your spirituality,by a higher source,gold,ok if this makes sense to you fine,if not,sorry,but i,m just saying what comes into my thoughts,i am no expert,in fact i,m no novice,but its just as i say a thought that came to me as i read your post,best of luck to u on your journey
Paul Joseph
Posted 3/14/2008 7:50 AM (#3815 - in reply to #1862)

PhD Alumni

Thanks to everyone for these helpful pointers. I too struggle with auras. Seems like I should just stop 'struggling' !
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software