University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Forum Support -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

getting to know you?
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Forum SupportMessage format

mruppert
Posted 7/29/2007 9:32 PM (#2429 - in reply to #1856)
Subject: RE: getting to know you?

Hi Lover:
     Coincidence yet again.....!!!!!!!!!!!
     Firstly, I hope that you might open a forum on what you just wrote.
     Secondly, and coincidentally, on the floor next to my desk is a book that my research associate and I were examining. It is "Venture Inward" by Hugh Lynn Cayce, the son of Edgar Cayce; published circa 1964. We want to examine it further, as it is well documented, with many footnotes. I am familiar with Edgar Cayce, as are, second hand, some older folk who live in Virginia Beach.  I am in Maryland, not too far away.
     I believe there is much to be learned from both Edgar's and Hugh's work, but I believe Hugh's book is far more valuable, as it has given time the opportunity to test the validity of Edgar's visions. And, time to increase the knowledge that may well substantiate his vision.
    You may well have pointed us in the direction of answers to  questions that we have....by your introduction.
     For this, I am grateful, and so pleased to meet you! I wish that you find what you seek.
Thank You,
Marty

Top of the page Bottom of the page
lover
Posted 7/30/2007 1:05 AM (#2432 - in reply to #1856)

Dearest Marty,

I am so glad to be of assistance to helping you. There is no such thing as a coincidence and your query into the universe has brought you an answer. You must be on the right track and it must be synchronicity!! What a beautiful thing.
May I ask what you are researching?
It's a delightful pleasure to meet you as well, and I look forward to future encounters.
May all your dreams be realized!

Sublime sunsets,
lover
mruppert
Posted 7/30/2007 10:48 PM (#2443 - in reply to #1856)

Hi Lover:
     This is a quick, down and dirty reply, we (several of those that I am involved with) sought to explain the "mechanism" of energetic healing, producing a book much the same as the fictional book "The Philosophy of Time Travel" (if you have seen a movie called 'Donnie Darko', or something like that). Two of us found that we shared beliefs in common about many things....for example, ghosts, astrology, string theory, quantum mechanics, holographic universe theory, numerology, evolution, nanotechnology, religious experience, God, evil, psychology, the nature of dreams, reincarnation.....on and on.....and discovered how all of these are so related, that it is uncanny though quite probable.
     We completely lost sight of what we had originally intended to do, and now explore so many things, that I doubt we will finish in a lifetime what we had first set out to do.
     I will tell you this, and it is at the risk of perhaps much criticism from others (if they read this) ... on our original topic, by the evidence we have gathered, healing is a gift that is found only among a certain, extremely small percentage of people. I am tipping the scales in favor of saying that it is "genetic" i.e. "inherited" i.e "predestined" while my research partner still says that it can be learned. Yet, my research  partner is my prima facie evidence that I am on the right track.....as she can heal without the multitude of courses she has taken. She seeks to perfect her "bedside manner;" but her talent is there, has always been there, and has been in her family of mankind for generations.
Think of all the impossibilites of, say, a hundred years ago. They are now very real!
That which is impossible, is very possible, and most probable.
Very Best Wishes to You,
Marty
P.S. Read and study as long and as hard as you can....you will be rewarded! I wish I had set off on this path many years ago, as time becomes ever increasingly meaningful to me...though the journey to enlightenment and knowledge never ends!!!!

soulfire
Posted 8/1/2007 1:20 PM (#2456 - in reply to #2443)

Alumni

Marty - see PM for a healing sotry. ~SF
mruppert
Posted 8/3/2007 12:34 AM (#2462 - in reply to #1856)

Hi SoulFire and all:
     The things that have happened to me are quite unusual, uncanny and miraculous. This is the forum where we get to know each other. Without this means of introduction, I would have not  made so many friends and soulmates.
     If you are in the background, and are afraid to speak, cast your fears aside and say hello, just as I did. If you think you want to go to UMS or to UCLA, MIT,  or wherever, just take a moment; a movement in time, to say what you want to do.
     Talking to people who may well feel the same as you do is free here..the best bargain in town....why not take advantage of it????
Best Wishes to you all,
Marty
lover
Posted 8/24/2007 5:49 PM (#2540 - in reply to #1856)

Marty,

You are so delightful and always so full of love. Thank you for being you.

Bless you,
Lover
Dee Young
Posted 8/26/2007 1:36 AM (#2543 - in reply to #1856)

After months of visiting the forums, I am finally an official student.

My background is in pr/publicity/events in the entertainment business. I now wish to use my experience and my longtime interest in spirituality and metaphysics to inspire people on their personal journeys (producing live events, programs, etc.) I also have a strong interest in sound and vibrational healing, as well as sacred music.

Lover, where do you live? I am from Surrey/White Rock area and have a friend from White Rock who is a Tarot reader and an event planner also about to join. Perhaps we could do the odd study group together. I tried to send you a personal message but it kept sitting in the outbox. I hope you see this.

Cheers,

D

Edited by Dee Young 8/26/2007 1:38 AM
lover
Posted 8/29/2007 11:14 PM (#2553 - in reply to #2543)

Hi D,

Welcome to UMS! Sounds like we're going to hit it right off. I'm heading in the direction of where you're coming from . (pr-public relations) I feel that I finally have to go public soon. Once I go...there's no turning back.
If you ever come out to Vancouver, please let me know and we can meet up. Enjoy your studies!

Happy, blissful peace,
Lover
mruppert
Posted 9/22/2007 3:12 AM (#2615 - in reply to #1856)

This forum doesn't work unless you are willing to say hi! There are new names but no posts. C'mon....say hello!!!!
Peace and Love,
Marty
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software