University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ahead of time
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Prove8
Posted 4/28/2007 3:46 PM (#1778)
Subject: ahead of time

what would it be like if you were prewarned of something negative or positive during the course of your day? i use to work the 1st shift at a job that was 25 miles away from where I live. i have problems with insomnia. i had to be at work at 7:30 and most of the time i didn't go to sleep until 2 or 2:30am. one night i said to myself, i wonder if i am going to be late to work tomorrow. well, the center/palm of my left hand had a weird feeling, like something was inside of my skin. this happened before i went to sleep. the next morning, low and behold, i was late for work. another time, i recieved a traffic ticket and had to appear in court one day during the week at 9am. again, i said to myself, i don't have all the money for the fine, i hope the give me a little more time to pay it. before i went to sleep that night, there was that funny feeling only this time it was in the center/palm of my right hand. yes, when i went to court i was given an extention to pay the fine. my hands have been doing that since i was around the age of 9. all of my life, i wondered what that was...have you ever been at dinner and while eating, your left eye lid started twitching uncontrollably for a couple of seconds then quit. on your way home while driving you have a flat tire. how about, while in the shower your left eye lid starts twitching again. you have direct deposit and your pay day is today. you go to the bank to withdraw some funds and are told your check hasn't posted. your left eye lid jumping before the flat tire and before you went to the bank was a prewarning of something negative in the midst so be aware. even though you did not know it would be a flat, something on the left side of your body got your attention before a bad situation. if you never paid any attention to something of this nature,try it... If it has happened, notice if it occures ahead of time...

Edited by Prove8 4/28/2007 3:47 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
mruppert
Posted 4/29/2007 12:31 AM (#1780 - in reply to #1778)
Subject: RE: ahead of time

Indeed, but are you a "sensitive' or an 'empath"? Have you looked at why this happens?
In my view, and it is a very unpopular one and often ridiculed, you can never be ahead of time, as all time exists at all times. What happens to you is not "predestined" but simply the potentiality of time as you percieve it will be. If your perception is different, then the time elapse is quite different.
The physical manifestations that you experience, are another story, yet the same.
What troubles you the most about this?
Regards,
Marty
Supernatural3
Posted 4/29/2007 12:39 PM (#1788 - in reply to #1778)

PhD Alumni

Sounds to me like you are Precaugnative. That is exactly what i have delt with my entire life, only i didn't get the sensations in the palms (or notice them).
Somehow, i knew of thought of what was going to happen, and it did. It's a glimpse of predicting the future is exactly what precaugnative it, only it's more like a Deja Vu in some cases. I actually love it when it happens, because it makes me realize just how spiritual we are, That all time exists at once, we just get glimpses while in physical form. Or so i think......
Prove8
Posted 4/29/2007 3:47 PM (#1790 - in reply to #1788)

Let me say hello and thank you for the reply. I am happy to talk with someone that understands what I am talking about. I don't speak about it much because I get looked at like I am crazy. When I 1st felt it, I remember looking around to see was there someone that did it. I know that sounds weird but as a child,it kinda scared me. As I got older, I made it a point to pay attention to see if there was a connection. The more I began to love CHRIST, the connection of the feelings before things occured have become more fine tuned. I can now feel something negative before it happens with people. My left palm will alert me when I am about to get into a disagreement with someone. I can send a text to someone and feel when they have read it and if they took it negatively or positively. It has been a blessing to me to feel protected by the trinity. That is why I know the UMS is where I can put everything together where it makes sense to others. I wrote a 6 page(?) about what you read 6 years ago. And UMS will be able to help me fill those gaps of misssing pages in my writing. It will help me to have proof of what I am talking about. please keeep in touch.
Prove8
Posted 4/29/2007 4:55 PM (#1791 - in reply to #1780)

After reading your reply, I wondered whether or not you have experienced something of this nature. As far as being either an outcast or in the incrowd, I will say both. I was the child in my neighborhood that had nice clothes, the popular toys/games and the one to try and copy the answers from in class. On the other side, I was picked on because I was the quiet one and considered weird because I didn't get into mischief like the other kids. The main one that thought of me in a hateful manner was the devil or the evil spirit that was cast out of heaven. Before I asked my biological father could I have his last name, my full name numerically was 666. As a child, I read that 666 was the mark of the beast. From that point on, my purpose in life was to prove to GOD I was not like the devil. Not knowing why my hands spirituallly allowed my heart to feel JESUS CHRIST then helps me to understand now, as an adult, that I am a child of GOD. In my view, GOD knew the son of light(Lucifer) would not tell the truth. Therefore, we have read in the old testament about a saviour coming to save the world. In the new testament we read about the birth. JESUS told the apostles about his death before hand. After the resurrection, JESUS still had to prove who HE was...The Living GOD. I have no problem that my palms prewarn me ahead of time. GOD is my clock..JESUS is my second hand and the Holy Spirit helps me know certain things in between and before the change.
mruppert
Posted 5/26/2007 1:46 AM (#1887 - in reply to #1778)

Hello.....I am sensing Revelations here, or as I know it, the Apocalypse of St John, the Apostle, as I know it by birth as a Roman Catholic.
This book of many bibles is poorly translated, and not even from a single source. Check out the Book of Enoch and the Book of Jubilees, both gnostic texts, far predated to Revelations. Also, you have to do some research into ancient Hebrew, where the numbers represent names, or a name.
I don't see any significance to the 666 except in historical terms, in two very distinct ways. It was most likely a Hebraic character representation of Caesar ? ....some other name along with this...hmmmm....I have forgotten the characters, I will look it up and post again, if you are interested. Secondarily, sixes were chosen by imaginative authors to represent less than perfection, which is sevens. Look at how many sevens are in this one small part of any bible. Look at how the Bowls are represented....3 then 3...AND then 1. 6+1=7.
Finally, go back to Mark.......who said something like "so the false prophet seeks to impress a mark on all, just what this mark is WE DO NOT KNOW" (the emphasis is mine).
Please let me know if you find any value in this.
If so, then godspeed, if not, then I wish for you the blessings of the force we all know, but call by many names.
Regards,
Marty
Supernatural3
Posted 5/26/2007 1:16 PM (#1889 - in reply to #1778)

PhD Alumni

What we all have to remember is that revelations was written from a "DREAM". Someone elses brain was venting and predicting what THEY feared and thought. This does not mean we all must think and fear it. I find that a little gullible, personally.

666 is NOT a bad number.... just because this dreamer said it is.... It's amazing how this mans dream, ended up in the number one biggest profit selling book on earth. 666 came from it being used as an address of the Roman King. Which was VI VI VI Roman numeral for 666. As I remember, VI VI VI meant Vini Vidi Vinchi (or something very close to it) Which meant "I came, I saw, I conquered".

Wouldn't a king say something like that..... He must induce NLP (neuro- Linguistic Programming) to his kingdom, or they wouldn't listen to anything he had to say. All people who are in CHARGE must show POWER of some sort. Winning a war, would prove he did just that. His address being VI VI VI means the guy who dreamed that dream, feared this king. Thought he was "The devil" which I believe to be an excuse, or hatred toward the king(in his dream).

Everyone likes to have an excuse for everything out there. So if the Devil made us do it.... then it's not our fault, RIGHT?

WRONG.... we are in charge all ALL our energy, we just have to realize that with positive, comes negative. Both exist equally. We just think that one is better then the other, but in all reality, one cannot exist with out the other. So it's time to accept that we all NEED this negative side, to exist. However, we can still choose to FOCUS on the positive things, since it is described as being more pleasant. This doesn't mean we want MORE negative than positive, just a nice balance.

Prove8, We share similar childhoods, and i often thought i was the devil too. Because i was forced to go to church all my life, and the entire time i wanted to fake convulsions, just to stay awake and add humor(i was a prankster). I thought the majority of everything was a load of crap and i thought i was a bad person, due to going against the grain of what we were "supposed" to believe. But since taking all the metaphysical classes, and really studying up on the fact that many people wrote books that had different feelings than what was really so. It's a good learning reference, that is outdated. To be honest, i like coming to my own conclusions. Experience my own reality and not take someone else's word for it.

I don't want you to think you are bad..... You are not. You are GOD, yes. We all are...... and MAN is devil. Because we ALL fell to Earth to experience all that we are. Didn't we? I mean, somehow we manifested to be human, from spirit form. Lucifer did it first... When others followed, they found pain, suffering, hunger, loss of love (all the things we can experience as a mental and physical state) Then people got mad at Lucifer... How dare he lead us into a place where we feel pain and hunger. So everyone has been pointing the fingers at him since.

The good thing is.... with religion, metaphysics.... it's 100% based on Theory. But the experiences are awesome, and the enlightenment is worth the trip.

I hope your experiences as human are positive!

Edited by Supernatural3 5/26/2007 1:27 PM
Prove8
Posted 5/27/2007 4:25 PM (#1894 - in reply to #1887)

Hello! what you sent me was informative. I don't think I mentioned that my last name equals 7(not by marriage). It took years of work for me to get pass the thought of how the numbers 666 stuck out in my "head" like a sore thumb. The bible is filled with the using of numbers to represent a specific event or person/generations. But the one thing that I foungd very interesting was this. Correct me if I am wrong, but the word "love" is no where in Genesis chapter 1,2 or 3. I see the word "lovingkindness" in Psalms 40. I often wonder is that why woman was taken out of man because the cast out angel took that down with him (love) along with hate. Love that he did not have for GOD,would not be shown on earth,just the hate part. I know it sounds crazy but if it was written about the war that continued on earth from heaven,I wouldn't think there was a lot of love felt then, kinda like the way the world shows love now...
Prove8
Posted 5/27/2007 5:00 PM (#1895 - in reply to #1889)

Hi and thank's! I feel that with many things taken out of the bible from the translations of many different minds,has place me at a point years ago that,apparently there is something we are not suppose to know. I find that to be a reason to have faith daily in my life, to think beyond the words that had a limited purpose to be read. I use my "natural" instinct to handle whatever happens. The bible can only take the mind so far and then comes the disappointment of not completely understanding what certain scriptures mean. True there is bible study but I still have to rely on the interpretation from another person. A person that won't be there to cross reference a scripture with a daily problem I may be having at that moment. 9 times out of 10, I will be told I just commited a sin,did something or I didn't "follow" what I was told. Mark,Matthew,Luke and John all foretold a different version of their life with Jesus.We have read there were 12 apostles. But only 4 are in the bible. I am not knocking the bible,just stating that a book and a computer can't teach us how to feel love but we continue to search for it and hate the results when love can't be found. Jesus died for our sins yet people continue to judge us by our "cover". I know to love Jesus, myself and others, not just words that I have to read. Especially words that were taken out. Does that make sense?
Supernatural3
Posted 5/27/2007 5:46 PM (#1896 - in reply to #1778)

PhD Alumni

Yes, it makes sense. Sometimes that answers are already inside of you.

The bible was written by only a select few. We have many gurus, masters and people who really made a difference.

I personally feel it's what is inside that counts. If you do things, that make you proud of your own choices, then you cannot fail yourself.
To become enlightened is to realize that YOU ARE GOD! One with Everyone, Everything, Jesus, Buddha, The bag lady down the street, the Pope... it does not matter. We are all one.

Don't worry about sins.... it's a man made word.
Dont' worry about being re-born.... you did good the first time.
Just LOVE, Experience all their is..... and enjoy the good things.
Make good choices and have fun... so when your time is up on Earth... you can smile, be proud and say, WHAT A RIDE! - I loved it!

Blessings~

mruppert
Posted 5/29/2007 11:48 PM (#1903 - in reply to #1778)

Hi Prove8 and my buddy Doc J: We are getting really hung up on "THE" bible and semantics of the texts we have available to us. Bibilical texts are many and far reaching. You can find what you are looking for thru many venues. Some recently translated gnostic texts give us a more accurate depiction of the life of Christ or a man called Jesus.
When we are dealing with the ancient texts, you must understand that people did not write unless it was important. Writing was to damn hard, they didn't have Word, they didn't have a printing press, they didn't even have ink or proper paper. It was an arduous task, so it was not done lightly.
The books we know as the bible have been refined over many years....clever scriveners had much opportunity to "jazz" up the stories; and recreate their own versions. Hence, the numbers....6's and 7's, most of which have a derivative, just as many a spark of imagination.
Prove8 mentions the word "love"......and here is where you must go back to "heurminutics",(sp?) the study of words from ancient times. If one looks for the word "love" you won't find it. It was not until Ovid, a Roman writer, that the concept of love as we now understand it, even became known, though there are antecedents, such as filiality.
But this just leads us into a grander debate....forget about the biblical significance of 6 and 7....and look at the mathematical significance of the numbers. The numbers, in and of themselves, are mystical, and that is what is important.
Sincerely,
Marty
cause
Posted 6/3/2007 1:42 AM (#1936 - in reply to #1778)

UMS Student

To Prove8,

You are passionate. I appreciate your passion, and am glad you have spirit in your life. Please understand that this is a metaphysical discussion not a religious discussion. I realize You have strong beliefs and I support many of them. You wish to further your faith. again, please understand, You may find purpose served better by understanding their perspective before trying to change there opinion through argument. True spirituality is never forced. You're speaking to understanding people; we will listen.

cause
Supernatural3
Posted 6/3/2007 5:38 PM (#1944 - in reply to #1778)

PhD Alumni

Metaphysics is the study of Ultimate Reality (god), so it seriously brings up religious faiths with validity. Good healthy religious theories are fantastic to talk about. One doesn't ever have to agree, or feel the same way, but share their own views. I love talking about religion and never feel it's arguing unless someone is put down or degraded for speaking about their personal beliefs. It does not offend me if someone thinks my point of view is wacky.... heck, sometimes i think i AM wacky.... but i wouldn't have it any other way.

Metaphysics is a wrap of all religions out there.... i personally feel it needs to be discussed more openly, without judgment. I think the best part about it all is going with many sources instead of just one. These sources would include all opinions....

When talking about psychic abilities, it will always go to ones religious faith, because it's a spirit world and we don't really know for sure, but have a pretty good idea what it's all about. Religion keeps us on track, spirituality is wide open and unlimited.

Blessings~

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software