University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

FREE METAPHYSIVAL CORVID-19/All AILMENTS CURE MAT
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Danjummai
Posted 3/25/2020 7:36 AM (#28835)
Subject: FREE METAPHYSIVAL CORVID-19/All AILMENTS CURE MAT

PhD Alumni

For anyone with any health issue and wants to engage our Metaphysical Attention for Cure, Simply Register Your Consent here, if you are Patient and if otherwise, gain the consent of the Patient and register on their behalf by typing on this thread, First Names Only. I believe these with the Light of the Source in us, Resident and Visiting Healers, will effect the needed cure of not only CORVID-19 but all other ailments of Mankind.

PS: Just remember to keep us posted every 3-Days on the development of the patients for continuity.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
mruppert
Posted 3/29/2020 8:47 PM (#28837 - in reply to #28835)
Subject: Re: FREE METAPHYSIVAL CORVID-19/All AILMENTS CURE MAT

Expert

Hi Danny...
The worrisome thing is that both my sisters are health care professionals. One is "back office" but the other is front line. I am constantly concerned for them. I am sure that they would welcome all help, including from the Metaphysical community. Yet, it seems to me that the worldwide metaphysicians community has not been as vocal as it could be.
I am glad that you are reaching out. I hope many more will follow.

In this tiime when isolation is in vogue, it is most important to stay connected and actively participate in mitigating the effects of this crisis.

G'bless Everyone, stay well.....
Marty
Paul Joseph
Posted 3/30/2020 5:13 AM (#28839 - in reply to #28835)

PhD Alumni

Agreed...all credit and support to your sisters Marty...
Ophiucus
Posted 3/30/2020 6:24 AM (#28840 - in reply to #28839)

Forum Administrator

Marty - thanks for sharing news of your sisters’ incredible and life saving contributions to healing. I hope that they have access to proper personal equipment and testing wherever they are working. Please pass on our supportive wishes and prayers.

Ophiucus

Danjummai
Posted 3/30/2020 12:27 PM (#28841 - in reply to #28835)

PhD Alumni

Hello All,
Glad to learn your gallant sisters are in the front line. We are sincerely proud of them and the rest of us fighting directly/indirectly to heal the world. We are safe. Consent to engage is all it takes here.
PS: Last night my radar picked up images of Prince Charles and the Mother Queen beside me listening to a fair youth of the royal family proving a point and seemingly seeking for my consen. The Queen too, who was more than convinced. The venue was a shipping yard that stretched as far as Saudi Arabia which I saw in a flicker of a seconds. The first person that came to mind after I awoke was You, Paul! Little did I know that my dear friend had a mention here. Be safe Paul, Marty, Ophiuchus and All!!!

Ahmad.
Paul Joseph
Posted 4/3/2020 12:11 PM (#28844 - in reply to #28835)

PhD Alumni

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QH1OyXw3LTU

Anyone pick up on Christine's recent YouTube channel post?

mruppert
Posted 4/3/2020 12:33 PM (#28846 - in reply to #28844)

Expert

Thanks for the share.....might be the spark needed.....

Health and Happiness to alll,

Marty
Danjummai
Posted 4/4/2020 4:49 PM (#28848 - in reply to #28846)

PhD Alumni

Nice pick Paul!
Hi, Marty, hope we've all joined the 4th April combined Meditation/Prayer... and will continue keep the pace, sending the needed signal, until CORVID-19 and all our fears are magically/miraculously deleted from the face of planet earth, for good.

Love & Light,
Ahmad.
Disa
Posted 4/9/2020 8:17 PM (#28851 - in reply to #28835)

Alumni

I joined the world in the meditation on 4/4.
Danjummai
Posted 6/5/2020 8:23 PM (#28860 - in reply to #28835)

PhD Alumni

Disa and All,
Thanks for the unflinching support.?????? While the CORVID-19 onslaught is seemingly slowing down, Humanity is yet struck with what could be said to be a post-traumatic effect of CORVID-19 in the unfortunate incident of Floyd, may his soul rest in perfect peace, and the tragic unfolding aftermath be dealt with in the true spirit of humanity and justice. This calls for more positive energy, meditation, prayers and all, to not only the diverse and courageous people of the United States of America upon whom Negativity choose to cast its first stones but on all people of our collective and enviable planet, Earth. Amen!

Peace and Out!
Ahmad.
Disa
Posted 6/6/2020 7:45 AM (#28861 - in reply to #28835)

Alumni

Too many lives have been lost at the hands of police brutality. This is not new, but it's now being filmed and exposed. I understand at times police are faced with difficult choices and must use some force to take control of a situation. What I've seen this past week is horrifying and unjustifiable. Yesterday I was able to participate in a truly peaceful protest with my coworkers on the hospital complex where I work. Black lives DO matter. They always have, they always will. I love people for their hearts and spirit. Always have, always will. Black people need us white ones to step up more, listen more. LISTEN. Do not be dismissive of their reality when they express it. LISTEN. I thought I knew a lot already about it, I'm finding I still have a lot to learn. Be well my friends. Keep learning, keep loving, keep listening. Then teach others when you can. I love you all. xoxox
Danjummai
Posted 6/10/2020 6:04 PM (#28863 - in reply to #28835)

PhD Alumni

COVEN-19 is what I continue to see in my chart as cause to the regressive tendency that's holding US ransom and all facets of our lives. In the Metaphysical parlance CORVID-19 could be said to be one of the biggest negative spell in the history of our collective existence. There are a thousand and more such destructive spells piled in the armoury of the wicked. What we've witnessed is basically, beastiality of Mankind and especially in the sympathetic incidence of Floyd and his captors (RIP). So goes for the riots and bloodletting all around the world but manifestations or
execution of the dark pages of Satan and its allies in Spirits and Mankind. It is for these that we continue to call for positive prayers to the cops, revulssions, ourselves and the wayward - dead and alive, possessed by the demonic forces in CORVID-19. Amen!

Peace & Out!
Ahmad.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software