University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The Fifth Dimension Shift
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Supernatural3
Posted 9/3/2018 2:22 PM (#28722)
Subject: The Fifth Dimension Shift

PhD Alumni

Hello Everyone,

I know it's been some time since seeing new posts and I have been quite under the weather, but in the meantime, I am having a very good day and it happens to be Labor Day which brings back good memories to me which also helps the energy of being in good spirits! 

I was watching a YouTube the other day, and a person was talking about a shift coming, or happening now. They were giving the impression the planet was moving into a new '5th dimension' and to be honest, it's about time. The 3rd dimension has really taken a toll on our beloved Mother Earth and her children (us, animals, etc.) I would be more than happy to let the greed and negative stay in their 3rd dimension and us all move on up to the 5th.

What do you all think about this shift?

Real?

What do you think will happen in the 5th dimension?

All I know is, In my experience of the 4th dimension, it was both extremely beautiful and tormenting.  It was like heaven and hell combined, just like the 3rd, only with more abilities. Telepathic abilities and Telekinesis really did exist, the brilliance of knowledge of being one with everything was there, but so was the jealousy and greed.  

I am not placing a link, because i forgot what it was, but i am sure it would be an easy find! I will see later when i go back home (I'm at my office) if I can find the Author, so I can give credit before I quote anything. I am giving my own perspectives and opinions on what I gathered. The person posting the YouTube was called "Naughty Beaver" ROFL True! 

Do Enjoy and reply with thoughts / opinions as ALL count! 

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Supernatural3
Posted 9/12/2018 1:37 PM (#28727 - in reply to #28722)
Subject: Re: The Fifth Dimension Shift

PhD Alumni

Nobody has comments? Weird!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software