University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Linked dreams
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

spiritmagnet
Posted 4/5/2007 2:30 AM (#1625)
Subject: Linked dreams

Is there anyone I might be able to talk to (via phone)about dreams?They are very detailed and would take some time to type all of them out.I have had a series of dreams starting in 1991 and still keep coming.Not as often now,but they are all linked like a seperate life.Where one dream drops off the next one picks up at.And in one dream I was late to a class,I would bet many people have this kind of dream,but when I got to my seat the girl in front of me turned around and told me that if I had went to sleep earlier I wouldn't have been late to class.
A friend of mine said I should write my dreams down,he said it would make a great alternate earth/si-fi movie.Funny thing is,I can remember all of these dreams all the way back to the 1st as if I dreamt them last night.As well as many other dreams,some as far back as when I was in high school(25 years ago).
The reason I know these dreams aren't past life experances,is because I'm training in the military(yes I was in the army)but this training involves leveation of myself as well as objects.There is a group of us that are being taught this.Also I've seen aircraft that are kinda like ours but not.
Lee
Top of the page Bottom of the page
LiteNup
Posted 4/20/2007 1:33 PM (#1724 - in reply to #1625)
Subject: RE: Linked dreams

I would be very interested in hearing about your dreams. I happen to agree with your friend who suggests that you write them down. Wanna do that and then send them to me? Or do you wanna talk about them over the phone phone? E-mail me at cdarp01@yahoo.com to discuss this further.

Cynthia
Frank in Japan
Posted 4/22/2007 4:51 AM (#1741 - in reply to #1625)
Subject: RE: Linked dreams

student

Hi Lee,

Sounds like a fascinating project to take up.

If you can work out your feelings in these dreams, the relevance of linkage, or message could be easier to work out.

I remember writing about a dream I used to have often, and most vividly. No-one seemed to understand anything about it, but it made perfect sense to me... (I'm no poet, but I think it was more than my prose that was apparently too abstract LOL) But over the years, I found that the feelings contained in the dream equated to a calling to study about matters of the heart and mind.

Do you see any theme, feeling or motivation in these linked dreams?

Frank
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software