University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The Problem of Evil
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Tracy Martin
Posted 4/4/2007 5:36 PM (#1614)
Subject: The Problem of Evil

Alumni

What is evil? Is it real? Are there 'highly evolved' spiritual beings who have malevolent intentions towards humanity?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
LiteNup
Posted 4/4/2007 6:42 PM (#1615 - in reply to #1614)
Subject: RE: The Problem of Evil

Ok, fellow UMS classmates...
I wrote an e-mail to our faculty, and they thought it would make for an interesting discussion topic. I agreed and was looking forward to hearing from you guys. So, without prolonging my intro any further, here's the excerpt from the original e-mail:

"as I am near completion of my term as a UMS student, there is one thing that I do not feel educated enough about, and I feel it is imperative to know the truth for my own benefit and that of others. They are questions that are posed to me often:

1.What is the nature of evil?

2.Do dark entities truly exist?

3.If so, do dark entities ever incarnate?

4.Were they ever here on this planet?

5.Where do they go after human life is terminated, if they do incarnate?

6.From where do they come in the first place?

7.Are they only here or throughout the universe/on other planets?

8.Is it true that when a light worker is coming into her path, the more the dark forces want to stop it from happening?

9.Why do they persecute some and not others?

10.Do they only go after the truly powerful light workers?

11.What’s their criterion in selecting who gets “haunted”?

12.Can someone truly be possessed, and if so, how can they be set free?

13.Is it true that love and light eliminate all that are unlike them? Never mind…I think I know the answer to that one! [But what else can be done to eliminate evil from persons and dwellings?]

No one out there is specific enough for me to draw a clear picture to those who ask, and I want to be as informed (and clear) as possible...I welcome all and any suggestions/comments."

So there you have it folks. I would love here your thoughts.

Supernatural3
Posted 4/4/2007 10:43 PM (#1617 - in reply to #1615)

PhD Alumni

These are my own feelings. From my own experience as a metaphysician and paranormal investigator since 1993.

1.What is the nature of evil?

A: I don't believe evil has a nature....It's just the opposite of good. There is no up without down, there is not hot without cold, or light without dark. If we take away one, obviously, we would have to take away the other.

2.Do dark entities truly exist?
A: Not in my world.... At least i don't let it exist in my own world. Which doesn't mean it does not exist in someone else's world. I don't beleive in PURE evil anyway... i do believe in negative personality, bitterness, hurt, lost, frustration, anger, etc. It all is HUMAN ego and shadow that is part of our intelligence and may linger a bit, until healed.

3.If so, do dark entities ever incarnate?
A: I don't believe so. I beleive they are put through a healing session. But i do believe they would may choose to come back to be a victim, if once they caused someone else to be one. Just for the experience. so they can learn compassion and grow spiritually.

4.Were they ever here on this planet?
A: Impossible to know. If they are on any planet, this one is as good as any.

5.Where do they go after human life is terminated, if they do incarnate?
A: Same place you would go..... to heal, in your own private universe with your loved ones.

6.From where do they come in the first place?
A: Shadow self, EGO....... US!

7.Are they only here or throughout the universe/on other planets?
A: I cannot imagine anyone or thing being confined to any certain place.

8.Is it true that when a light worker is coming into her path, the more the dark forces want to stop it from happening?
A: maybe in a case of classic paranoia. No, it's not true. Dark forces are NOT stopping anyone from anything, unless one creates that happening for themselves as a challenge. Sometimes the one's who experience the most, learn the most and grow the most.

9.Why do they persecute some and not others?
A: some people cannot handle much.... EVERYONE goes through tough times, whether its short or long, physical or emotional turmoil. But our Earth life is only a blink to all eternity.

10.Do they only go after the truly powerful light workers?
A: I am a light worker, and not once have i been attacked, or hurt, or even come close to anything of demonic nature. That is purely a "Theory" based on religious belief only.

11.What’s their criterion in selecting who gets “haunted”?
A: There are a million reasons. A loved one, not wanting to leave, a house that the original owner didn't want to leave, perhaps they mentally weren't allowed to leave (like a haunted jail). Illness.... but here is a kicker for you..... WHAT IF...... someone's religion was so strict, they couldn't live up to their own "Programmed" belief system or their subconscious "life script" says that they SINNED, leading to guilt, leading to fear of judgement, leading to not leaving earth, in fear that they will be sent to their programmed belief of hell.

12.Can someone truly be possessed, and if so, how can they be set free?
I believe someone can be influenced, or take on the emotional energy of another, like a psychic is affected by negative feelings by another. I don't beleive they would ever over-ride one's own conscience. but may influence it. To get rid of it "make them leave", be strong. One must use FREE WILL to demand them gone. However.... the host must also WANT this gone. Most the time, they wanted this to begin with, or were ill, again, this is all theory, no FACTUAL proof is available on any of these things either way. It all comes down to ones own belief system.

13.Is it true that love and light eliminate all that are unlike them? Never mind…I think I know the answer to that one! [But what else can be done to eliminate evil from persons and dwellings?]
A: Change your mind.... will them gone. Use items that are for peace and healing. Imagine the purest of bright light of GOD inside you (which is already there), now, just TURN IT ON! Imagine a super switch inside yourself, in your heart that lets your god self shine bright, so bright it heals all, even all around you. Nothing negative can penetrate it, because it's on SUPER and will actually convert any negative energy coming close to you, before it actually can reach you. Make sense?

My thoughts are my own, anyone may choose their own thoughts.... but "Law of Attraction" says..... if you don't want it.... don't attract it. Don't think about it... and if you do... think of demons as a myth only. Then they have no power over you.

Evil is only a word, used to describe negative. Which we must have, because we have positive. The two go hand in hand, which is the law of physics and energy..... Spirit is energy, so it must govern the same law.

I hope this was understandable, i can explain lots more but i didn't want to write a book here. LOL
Blessings~

Edited by Supernatural3 4/4/2007 10:45 PM
spiritmagnet
Posted 4/5/2007 1:09 AM (#1618 - in reply to #1614)

I can tell you 1st hand that there are evil/dark beings around us all the time.I have been a paranormal Investagator(ghost hunter)for over 6 years now.Wraiths are just one of many dark non-human spirit beings I have incountered.
As far as who is attacked and who isn't.My personal experance has been that the weak minded are the main target.People who are unsure of themselves and thier belief system are easy prey for these beings.I myself become angry when I encounter one and begin chasing them.
To get a basic Idea of what a wraith looks like,would be to watch the movie"ghost"the creatures that come out of the shadows to take the bad people away,those are wraiths.They were 1st written about by soldiers durning the dark ages.After a large battle,these beings would torment that dying,I would assume to ground them here on the earth.I have a couple of pictures of some on my yahoo groups site http://tech.ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/spookyimages/photos the last two pics in the elemental folder(even thought they aren't elementals)
Also don't let anyone ever tell you a ghost can't harm you.I have have been pushed,knocked down,psychicaly attacked and I once saw a guy thrown over a 5 foot fence.
join a local ghost hunting group,but please never go alone.Here is where you can contact local groups in your state
http://www.theshadowlands.net/ghost/groups.htm
And not all ghosts are evil,many don't even know that thier bodies are dead.I have encountered several very kind hearted spirits just awaiting judgement day.
Lee
Supernatural3
Posted 4/5/2007 9:03 AM (#1627 - in reply to #1614)

PhD Alumni

You are talking purely from a Christian religious point of view.

Which is fine, but is only one sided.

Yes, I agree that a ghost can harm you and i never once said it couldn't. Because I too have been pushed, shoved, yelled at, fondled, played with, tormented, followed and whispered to, etc. It's all good. Never once would that make be believe anything is demonic.

Negative? perhaps.... just a work describing the same thing. Only it's a CHOICE for the ghost. God wouldn't make pure evil, but an energy cell can split off, only then it would die, unless it searches for another half to survive on..... This is what CANCER does. Many would call that a demon, or evil plague. It's just a fact of the cell.

No picture in the world can convince anyone it's demonic, we are talking only a belief system and heavy programming, "NLP". Neuro-Liguistic Programming" and the Church is #1 in the world for doing it. While i am not against it, i am not for it either.

Inducing fear into people is not my idea of a good thing. But this is my own opinion. To each their own.

Inner Vision
Posted 4/5/2007 6:16 PM (#1631 - in reply to #1614)

UMS Student

We may perceive things as evil--we just need to realize that it is our perception. I personally believe that there is a reason for all things --and that reason is ultimately for the good.....even though we don't understand it at the time.
LiteNup
Posted 4/5/2007 8:04 PM (#1634 - in reply to #1614)

Thank you for your responses. I appreciate everyone taking the time to give me their views. But by the sound of some of the responses, I feel like perhaps I wasn't clear enough.

I too believe that the way we perceive a certain person, place, or thing determines our "reality" of it. “Good” and “bad” are human conditions. I believe that perceived "harmful" acts on others on this plane are a part of karmic balancing. This interchanging/swapping of lead roles in the play of life continues until the soul is through with whatever it is it intended to experience. And yes, overall, it is beneficial in some way, shape, or form for our evolution and that of others as well. Brief, I know, but at this stage of our education, I think you guys know what I mean.

But that isn't what I'm talking about, and I think we may be getting caught up in semantics here.

If this is truly a planet of duality, then darkness must exist with the light, no? Call it whatever you feel most comfortable with: negative, evil, bad...whatever. Does it exist?

I agree that some people when they die do not cross over for whatever reason, and they may choose to inhabit this plane disembodied. I understand that sometimes they can be quite hostile too, especially if they had similar personalities when they were in their bodies.

But I am talking about straight up, clean cut evil, darkness, negative...whatever...energy.

I don't think there's a devil in a red suit, waving a pitchfork or anything like that, but if angels do indeed exist, then doesn't that mean that some sort of opposite of them, "demons," exist as well?

Or is all this just hogwash created by religions?

And let's just say for argument's sake that yes, it is all hogwash from different religions brainwashing us for generations. Is it possible that these ideas weren't completely invented to instill fear, oppress the masses, gain total control and rule out any other belief system? Isn't it possible that these notions of evil contain some truth?

Your thoughts...

cause
Posted 4/5/2007 10:55 PM (#1636 - in reply to #1614)

UMS Student

Light creates shadow. Light destroys shadow. Such is the transience of darkness.
Supernatural3
Posted 4/6/2007 7:51 AM (#1639 - in reply to #1614)

PhD Alumni

I think it's a little of both, and taken to extremes by the Church.

You have to realize that years ago, people would call those who had any kind of psychic abilities, or were different- a Witch, or working for the devil. Religious people would hang them or burn them to a cross. They sure didn't mind being the killer, out of fear that someone was different. A demon didn't make this happen..... RELIGION was the cause. Yet it's needed somewhat, to place boundaries. It's just taken to extreme, or was. It's not so bad now.... unless you talk to a Demonologist, who is purely Christian trained. They will call just about anything negative acting, Demonic related, if it has a sulfur smell or likes to scare anyone at all. I guess when i go, I would be a demon then, because i am ornery enough to want to scare the crap out of a few select people as a ghost, before i move on. LOL (just my goofy personality) and I plan on being a ghost for some time, on purpose, just to attempt to prove a few points (if i can). I would mean no harm, but they wouldn't know that. A priest may be brought in, and i would basically laugh, because it means nothing to me. Doesn't mean i hate the guy, just means they are wasting their time, because I would basically read a book or something, till they are gone and go back to normal....

The church has really poisoned many people on "Thinking" there is some sort of devil, or demons who's purpose is persuading people away from God. But in my metaphysical enlightenment, we have learned, We ARE God, so how can anything what so ever persuade us away from ourselves? That is like chopping off a part of myself and condemning it to hell for eternity. It's not going to happen. Besides, if we are supposedly judged by this tiny fragment part of Earth life, isn't that a little unfair? That would be like giving a Senior an F because he didn't do well in Kindergarten. Earth time is all but a pinch or fragment of time, we will not be condemned for anything, period. We may step back and say to ourselves and loved ones "What the heck was i thinking?" and laugh about it. Then we may want to come back to BE the victim, just to feel and EXPERIENCE what it's like, so we can have compassion to help others. Or, maybe we already did that, and want this life to be just a fun time around. Millions of reasons.

The devil doesn't make people to bad things.... people do bad things. Because it's a natural way of learning, experience and maintaining balance.
I just would like people to take responsibility for their own actions. You were born because YOU chose it. You did things because YOU chose it. IF you don't like it, don't DO it. Easy enough.

I hope it makes sense, I am not trying to be pushy or make everyone think as me.... it's just how i feel. That is it. It's perfectly fine for others to feel different.... I just personally think when people say the DEVIL made em do it, is a cop out. We all have FREE WILL. Put it to good use.

Blessings~

Nobody wants our soul.... it's ours. It's all a mind game, to make religion powerful, hand them your money now, and feel smaller that being part of God. It's a crock of crap in my own opinion.

I don't believe in a demon, only because i don't believe in PURE negative. Something that doesn't have any positive with-in too. Even Angels are built of both positive and negative. They can be someone's savior, and someone's demon.

IE. An angel is send down to help a dying child cross over from being sick. Their intent is to help the child..... Their parents will hate God, or the angel, for taking their baby away. Damned if they do, Damned if they don't.

Catch 22..... Everything has a purpose, good is not always good for everyone and bad isn't always bad for everyone either.

Both MUST exist, but don't fear it..... it's what makes you stronger. Like the upside of down.
spiritmagnet
Posted 4/6/2007 11:23 AM (#1643 - in reply to #1627)

The reason why I put that ghosts can harm,Is because so many people get excited about the subject and take off on thier own,thinking that nothing will ever hurt them.
I am a spiritualist,so I believe in all belief systems,my guides tell me that no one has all correct,that each believe has a small piece of the pie.But that someday sience will be able to prove that "GOD"/a creator does exist.As far as demons and the devil,there are dark beings out there can and will harn us if given the chance.
Lee
cause
Posted 4/6/2007 5:20 PM (#1646 - in reply to #1634)

UMS Student

I'm sure LietNup is really correct. From a purely metaphysical / philosophical we are only getting caught up in semantics, and are talking about two sides of the same coin. Spiritual manifestations can be experienced by the religious and the non-religious. And they often see different things, or interpret the same experience differently and feel very unsimilar steps should be taken. But, from a moral perspective, which I hope we can find some common ground, there is a sensibility in thinking that some people are moral and some are not. If we believe spirits exist, and find there genesis in us, might we not also assume that they might be moral and amoral as well? Without prostheletizing my religious view, which includes a moral code, I cannot fully express what I find to be evil. From a religious perspective every difference is vital. But, as someone who hopes he is moral I cannot dismiss evil as a possibility. I hope others do not dismiss evil as an impossibility, and are able when it comes to dealing with the possibility of evil. In our classes we are taught and ignored shadow is a growing shadow. And, we want good.
As I hope people are not obsessed with shadow, I also hope we are prepared to contend with it.

For your consideration,
cause

P.S.
I don't like talking about evil, yuck.

Edited by cause 4/6/2007 5:26 PM
Supernatural3
Posted 4/6/2007 5:49 PM (#1647 - in reply to #1614)

PhD Alumni

I can understand very much where you are coming from Cause. And I agree.... I just think people underestimate evil, as well as fear it too much, by giving it power, just by thought.

I like evil..... Not with intent to harm, but with intent to not be perfect. I little bad for balance is a good thing. A little dark with our light, keeps up from being blinded. The unneeded fear of EVIL is so overwhelming that some people actually FEAR it to the point of paranoia, which adds energy to it and feeds it to be stronger. This doesn't mean it doesn't exist, it very much exists in some minds.

My entire point to anything i am trying to say is: Don't fear it.... accept it as being natural and welcome it, just as you would good. Then it won't feed off your energy and torment the "Thinker". We all create our own perception of reality and it will be different than even the person standing next to you, while experiencing the same thing.

Evil.... My evil self will not harm anyone, unless its out of self defense. But it will protect my surroundings and be obvious that i am not kidding. We ALL have it, we all need it, or we would die with out it.

It's impossible to be ALL good.... at least while in human form. So let yourself have a little SHADOW, your in control, just remember that.

Make sense?
cause
Posted 4/6/2007 11:14 PM (#1651 - in reply to #1647)

UMS Student

I do not agree that we need evil, or would die without it. But, I do agree that understanding of our propensity toward evil (shadow) is important. we need to know for our own good.

The question I think in many peoples minds who believe in substantive evil, is how do you differentiate between your little naughtiness and the naughtiness brought on by the shadow in others. This is the transference is the idea that I'm sure caused the belief in the existence of naughty spirits; that is the method by which many believe evil propagates itself. This engenders in us the belief that denial of this evil is not enough. We are in control and are responsible for our actions, but in my mind invented and discovered can be the same. I hope you do not feel this to be too enigmatic a belief to understand as it is honestly given.

yearning for light,
cause
Supernatural3
Posted 4/6/2007 11:26 PM (#1653 - in reply to #1614)

PhD Alumni

I don't believe we could exist with out one, or the other. Both are needed to be whole. Evil is just a description of something not pleasant, but it doesn't mean it wouldn't be pleasant to another.

I wouldn't dare tell someone they must like it. Or tell anyone they must do anything at all. I just explain my own point of view from how I perceive good and bad. What good is a Yin with-out Yang, or a Hot with out Cold. It's the happy medium that we MUST have to survive was my point.

As far as demonic forces? No worse than any government, or terrorist group. All out for a cause that they "Think" is the right thing to do.

We all may "Think" different, but that is our right. but, All answers will be revealed to us sooner or later.

However, while in human form, there are NO facts, only theory on this matter and it will differ according to whom you ask.

You just heard my own point of view.

Thank you to all who have different points of views, i feel all are very valid. I just like and prefer my own. It's more comforting to me.

Blessings~
mruppert
Posted 4/6/2007 11:44 PM (#1655 - in reply to #1614)

I came to Washington, DC, many years ago, to be a student at The Catholic University of America.
During that time, the movie "The Exorcist" came out, (much of the background filmed at Georgetown University and its environs, a rival Jesuit school, whom we played basketball with), and studied the film at great length. So, you get the story of evil, as I know it, having many connections with what really happened. I have been to the house, and to the ground, since the house burnt down (quite mysteriously) and it is not in Georgetown, but is in Maryland, in a neighborhood we call Mount Rainier. It was a boy who was "possesed", not a girl. and, he was Luthern, not Roman Catholic. And, the phone is ringing, I willcontinue this some other time.....
Supernatural3
Posted 4/7/2007 12:22 PM (#1656 - in reply to #1614)

PhD Alumni

Spiritmagnet, I checked out your links. Thank you for sharing. I also wrote to them to let them know that some of the groups listed have been gone for some time now. However, I did give them our link. We have been around since 1993.

My goal is to unite many groups together, since we are all looking for proof of the afterlife. We know it obviously exists, but so hard to prove. I for one would have millions of pictures of orbs, but i believe only about 5% of orb shots are paranormal, the rest are anything but.... like dust, moisture, pixel overlap, lens glare, etc. But we also have to remember that everything is energy, which is visible as a cell, round and can illuminate. So i do believe some are for real, just not anywhere close to what we think. I love knowing there are lots more people in this field with me. YAY!

Makes ya feel at home. Thanks for all your contributions.

Edited by Supernatural3 4/7/2007 12:23 PM
spiritmagnet
Posted 4/7/2007 10:22 PM (#1659 - in reply to #1614)

I think the question is a little wide spread.Yes we are all good and bad,I myself am a Gemini,I am always in conflict with my darker 1/2.But when I think of evil or even possesion.I think of extrem evil that isn't found in everyday people.IE-Jeffery Dalmer who wanted to build a throne of human skulls of his victims,or the guy that was recently killed in Iraq who's office was full of rotting human heads of people he had killed,or of people in the middle east who have skinned our soldiers alive just to do so.

I am a combat vet.I know what it is like to take a human life,and my actions haunt me to this day.But I killed quickly I never thought of slow torrmening death for any of the men I have fought.But there are people out there that enjoy torturing people and watching them die slowly in pain.This to me is something that a demon would enjoy and does so thru humans they control.

Lee

Supernatural3
Posted 4/8/2007 1:44 AM (#1660 - in reply to #1614)

PhD Alumni

I just don't see things as demonic, i see it as people who like power and killing, etc. We have no idea how they were brought up, raised, programmed. Their brains wouldn't know any different if they were taught to kill from day one, nor would they feel resentment. I could see easily how someone could see that as a demon, inside. But i don't think all people are taught well, to be good. It's really a shame, because we are talking about the same thing, just giving it a different label. I would call those people misguided and unloved, someone else would call them the devil, or possessed. One is saying they are not responsible, while the other says they just didn't know better. Neither one would be any better, because the damage is still done.

I am sorry you had to kill someone and I am sure it was for a good reason, and making it fast and painless means you have a heart and have good in you. Your parents taught you well. A cold hearted killer would most likely have suffered in their child life with either child abuse, serious trauma, or flat out never taught right from wrong. Perhaps they were meant to be the villain in this life, so someone else gets to be the hero. Everything happens for a reason. I just don't think Demons are the cause. But then again.... My own opinion.

I hope you don't dwell too much on your trauma, you are a good person, love and forgive yourself, let love in, and hell will not exist.
Blessings~
Aquarius
Posted 4/8/2007 12:24 PM (#1662 - in reply to #1614)

UMS Guest

It seems to me that the two main lessons our race has to learn are the wise use of power and of love. Wars are but one example of the evil that comes into our world as the result of the abuse of power; there are many other misuses. Through them, we and our world are being taught how to differentiate between good and evil. Yet, more important still is the glorious lesson that none of us, on this level of life, has any true power; that belongs to God alone. The best we can do is to align ourselves to God’s power and love, so that they can work their healing miracles through us – as they once did through the Master Jesus.

We are all learning these lessons together; there are no exceptions. On the one hand, there are those who to this day are leading us and our world down the slippery slope of learning through the experience of evil; they are creating an alliance with the dark forces of the Universe and practise black magic. Not until our individual souls and that of our world have suffered sufficiently from the effects of their lessons, to ensure they have been absorbed thoroughly, can the turning point and the time for learning the lessons of love be reached. On the other hand, there are then those reaching out for the blessing, healing and helping hands of God and the Angels. They are practising white magic, through their alignment to the Universal forces of goodness and light. Seeking redemption, forgiveness and healing, for ourselves, each other and our world is an important part of the lessons of love. It enables everybody to do their share of bringing relief for the pain and the suffering we have inflicted upon ourselves and others.

With love and light,

Aquarius

Supernatural3
Posted 4/8/2007 1:52 PM (#1665 - in reply to #1614)

PhD Alumni

But that makes every one seem as if they are having to choose one side or the other. In Greek Mythology, they had people cheering for both sides, not just one, because they knew that life needed both sides. -It's not about sides, it's about balance. We don't need to let God work through us, because he IS us.... We are his little puppets, yet he gave us free will by cutting the strings, but we are still powered by, the one and only, eternal energy of life. He wouldn't condemn himself to eternal suffering. It's impossible to fail. So sit back and enjoy what you choose to.

Bad will never rule the world, because it's impossible. Good will never rule the world, because it's impossible. However, for every role played as human, there is a villain and a hero. Each one of us will eventually play both parts. Evil will never win, because good is present and vise versa. Balance of both is a major key. Once one accepts that both positive and negative is just part of life, part of energy, part of all that there is, then negative is just a balancer. That is it..... If you can choose what your negative is, for balance.... then you can at least control it. If you let something else choose your negative for balance, then perhaps you won't like what is chosen for you. But you WILL get your negative balance, it's just a fact of life.

OK, I promise i wasn't smoking anything.... LOL No really. I am just a deep thinker.

Aquarius
Posted 4/9/2007 10:17 AM (#1671 - in reply to #1614)

UMS Guest

'myself am a Gemini, I am always in conflict with my darker 1/2.' You were saying in one of your mails, dear friend. As an astrologer, I see that not as much an expression of Gemini as that of Scorpio. You would feel this very strongly, for example, if your Ascendant was in this sign or the Moon, or if your Sun and/or the Moon were in the eighth hose - all of which is Scorpio. The duality in Gemini expresses itself in rather different ways, for example being two-faced - i.e. saying one thing and meaning quite another. That's typical Geminian behaviour - and I hasten to add that evolved souls, who make it their business to become aware of the negative characteristics of their sign, refuse to act this out because it draws ever more negative experiences into their orbit.

As far as good and evil are concerned, I see the matter something like this: Only spirit can create matter and all matter is imbued with spirit. And it is the indwelling spirit that helps the matter around it to evolve, too. When we descended into matter and Earth, our planet had already been prepared for aeons of time, so that in due course it could act as our learning ground. And ever since we put in our first appearance, we and our planet have been evolving together. With this, real life opportunities were being created on an ongoing basis for everybody, so that over a great many lifetimes, we could acquire the skills that would eventually be required by young Gods. Life itself has been and still is teaching humankind; that is why it is being said that life on Earth is a school. However, in spite of the fact that our Earth lessons have to be acted out for real, viewed from the Highest level of life, one cannot help the feeling that the whole thing is very much like play-acting at school.

Tenderly cared for and watched over by our loving parent, who is both Mother and Father to us, and with the help of Its Angels, we and our world have been accumulating wisdom through real life experiences, ever since descending into matter.  Each one in their own right has to learn the difference between darkness and light, good and evil, honour and betrayal, love and hate. As far back as any records are available, human life on the Earth seems to have consisted mostly of wars and destruction. Alas, it seems that only through war, for example could humankind learn about the value of peace. It is not hard to conceive how we shall value peace, when during the Age of Aquarius it finally does come. And come it will, of that I am convinced with my whole being.
With love and light,

Aquarius

Tracy Martin
Posted 4/11/2007 5:02 PM (#1686 - in reply to #1614)

Alumni

This seems like an excellent response Aquarius. Given the resources we have in the Universe, what will we do with our own hearts and minds? We can dive deep into an Ocean of Love and channel that... or not. We can open up to the possibility that there is another way of perceiving and another way of acting... or not. We are responsible for our own thoughts and attitudes. No one and nothing outside of us is causing us this inner angst and pain in our minds. For, even in the midst of terrible physical suffering and abuse, there is the possibility of channeling a loving and healing wisdom that comforts, supports, and uplifts those who surround us. Human history is full of courageous and loving stories in ordinary lives. This is more than the media has shown us, but then, the ego loves to dwell on fear.
Aquarius
Posted 4/12/2007 10:11 AM (#1689 - in reply to #1614)

UMS Guest

The way I see it, we are consciousness, spirit and soul temporarily encased in matter. Everything is a matter of consciousness and our outlook on life depends on the degree of spiritual awareness we have found, up to now. As good an example as any of this are the concepts of heaven and hell; are they places anyone goes to? I believe that they are states of consciousness, which we create for ourselves and each other, in the here and now. Because we have freedom of choice, it always has been up to each individual to bring their own idea of Heaven down to Earth in their daily life. Throughout all lifetimes in physicality we have constantly been searching for experiences that help us to grow, i.e. to expand our consciousness. Now finally the time has come when many of us are finally coming home into the knowledge of who and what we truly are and always have been, i.e. eternal beings of light. We have come from love and to love we are all returning.

Our quest for learning and truth will continue until we have re-gained full consciousness and are once again wholly at one with our Creator and all life. Going by my own experiences of this lifetime, being required to live without spirituality and without the conscious knowledge of the purpose and meaning of this life, believe you me, that truly is hell on Earth. Knowing that God is something quite different from what anyone could ever have thought of; that God is in you and me and in everything, means that I have succeeded in bringing my own small piece of Heaven down to the Earth. And it is an experience I am happy to share with anyone, who is willing to enter into my Heaven with me.

With Love and Light,

Aquarius

Supernatural3
Posted 4/12/2007 10:51 AM (#1690 - in reply to #1614)

PhD Alumni

Now that i can whole heartedly agree on. 100% Well said!

I think the person way above was speaking from a "ghost hunting" point of view. When a group goes to a clients home, and guess what... some groups will honestly tell these people that they have demons. This scares the crap out of the poor individuals who's belief system is open to what these self proclaimed demonologists have to say. The Clients are truly scared, which is the perfect time for the critical mind to go into overload and a hyper suggestible mind will grab up the info that these groups tell them. Then it gets trapped with-in the subconscious that some demon is and will effect them, for life. It's a serious problem and I would hope one would understand what we are saying here.

I also believe along the lines of you Aquarius and may speak it out a little differently, but as a paranormal investigator myself, I am hoping that many other paranormal groups will find that evil is only lack of love / light in one's own mind and heart. I hope they see that they have a CHOICE to let them self be 'of GOD' and not separate. Each is different. But i don't personally believe in an outside force that is demonic and wanting us to fail, when failing is eventually impossible. I don't think GOD would let himself fail, and WE ARE GOD. Aren't we? lol

So i guess, the key here is, how can we get others to realize that EVIL forces are self made and we have a choice to choose positive, light, healing and peace? We don't have to use the SCARE tactic to force people to pray, and go to church, then and pay some scam artist a grand for ridding a demon in their home, that wasn't there to begin with. Sure, maybe they had some negativity, after all, not all of us understand what WE do here, but many ghosts, actually linger, while carrying negative ego and shadow. Many would call this a demon.... Many might call ME the demon. HA HA

We can only hope that the client and groups eventually can understand what we are trying to say... it's all mental thought and a positive conscious effort to our physical well being.

Aquarius
Posted 4/13/2007 10:17 AM (#1697 - in reply to #1614)

UMS Guest

OUR CHARACTER – OUR DESTINY
High above the firmament I searched
For the source of predestination, paradise and hell!
And my wise teacher said:
‘My friend, within you alone are
Destiny, paradise and hell!’’
Omar Khayyam 1048-1123 AD

Do you find it as incredible as I do, how wise some of us were, such a long time ago? It has taken me until I was well into this lifetime to find out that it is our character that decides and indeed is our destiny. As we change our behaviour patterns and our reactions to those around us, we take charge of our own destiny and through this also of that of our world. Deciding for ourselves how we wish to behave in any given situation is empowering. Learning to control our hearts and minds is the beginning of mastering our lower nature. The way I see it, the only real power anyone ever has had and ever will have in this existence is the ability to change themselves. Because we are magnetic beings, we attract into our life what we ourselves are within. It therefore follows that the changing of our attitudes and behaviour, and through it of our character, draws people of a different calibre into our orbit. This presents us with fresh opportunities for learning and growth that help us to move on in life and open ourselves to ever new experiences of a higher nature. We all have everything within, the very best and the worst. This includes the Highest qualities of our Divine parents; they too are contained in each one of us, if only in seed form. Through making a conscious decision and making an effort to bring nothing but these qualities forth from within and to live our daily life accordingly, we are actively influencing our destiny. We are taking charge of it and helping it along. It’s that simple! But then, all truly great things are - would you agree?

With Love and Light,

Aquarius

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software