University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What is your opinion about CERN
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Supernatural3
Posted 2/21/2018 6:08 PM (#28624)
Subject: What is your opinion about CERN

PhD Alumni

Hello all metaphysical family,

I have been having a lot of people asking me questions about CERN! While I know it had a lot to do with multi-universal stuff.... how many can actually remember stuff that they swear never existed. 

I.E. I remember watching the movie Shazaam, with Sinbad being the star of the movie. 

There are so many blips in this dimensional timeline that it is pretty trippy!  Just remember to stay Metaphysically positive.... as WE ARE WHAT WE CREATE!

Love you all!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Paul Joseph
Posted 3/2/2018 8:07 AM (#28625 - in reply to #28624)
Subject: Re: What is your opinion about CERN

PhD Alumni

Hi Jillee .... VERY trippy . so much so that I never saw your post until now, but check the Board daily ... hmmm ....

I knew someone once who had worked at CERN, weirdly enough .... and was going to post the other day about your Mandela Effect post 'cos last week's X-Files had that as its' topic ....

I worry about CERN because if it creates a black hole here on earth, we could disappear into it ... is that the 'Bootstrap Effect' in action I wonder?

Only came on today to ask for help as the UK is now gripped by Storm Emma and the Beast from the East, as well as stuck ideological splitting over the UE and Brexit ...

Nice to see you as always

Love
P

Edited by Paul Joseph 3/2/2018 8:08 AM
Supernatural3
Posted 3/5/2018 2:03 PM (#28628 - in reply to #28624)
Subject: Re: What is your opinion about CERN

PhD Alumni

Oh my... sending lots of prayers and huge energy healing around you and your loved ones. Keep us posted.... remember CERN will not divide us but send us possibly to someplace outside of our own universe Laniakea.... remember.... where we go Laneakea goes too..... so fear not. Much love always!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2018 PD9 Software