University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Paul Joseph
Posted 1/15/2018 8:22 AM (#28592)
Subject: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II

PhD Alumni

As I am on-line and I know at least one other person hereabouts shares a common interest in the above very esteemed personage, I would commend, if you can pick it up in your part of the world, the recent documentary on the Coronation, where the good lady Sovereign gives her own account of that day's event in 1953 (BBC1) ...fascinating unique and first-hand account from a wonderful person ... ( a Royalist, moi?)

Edited by Paul Joseph 1/15/2018 8:22 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Supernatural3
Posted 1/16/2018 1:40 PM (#28595 - in reply to #28592)
Subject: Re: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II

PhD Alumni

I've heard a lot of (not so good) gossip. As she holds a high ranking seat in a very elite group who is in charge of worldly events. But I didn't research the top 13 Eletes who run the world. So I don't have much background on her personally. It would be nice to hear positive things honestly. I do my best to not judge. Hard to do because someone is paying billions to hide things from us......
Paul Joseph
Posted 1/17/2018 5:19 AM (#28596 - in reply to #28592)

PhD Alumni

Hi Jill

I am not wholly convinced HRH is in charge of worldly events herself - maybe those around her in some way are, or maybe my alternative perception would be, she represents someone or something who through her presence mitigates some potentially harmful takeover by unpleasant powers or entities; or maybe I am just naive!

The Queen has inherited her position, and seems to believe in fulfilling her duties to the best of her abilities ... as Princess she drove ambulances and tractors during World War Two, and her family refused to move out of London despite being at high risk during the Blitz bombing by the Nazis (though history has come to attest that her uncle, who as first in line to the throne, had to abdicate and it seems that he had Nazi sympathies, hence some of comments in the first paragraph..)

I think we in the UK are very fortunate to have HRH around, but one worries about what might come after

Am not sure if the BBC 1 programme I mentioned will be available in the USA but will try to see on You Tube any excerpts.... here is one, where HRH explains why she could not look down to read her speech when wearing the crown (her neck would have snapped!) ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CZR0-sigHo

Hugzz back to you too

Paul

Edited by Paul Joseph 1/17/2018 5:30 AM
Supernatural3
Posted 1/20/2018 3:47 PM (#28600 - in reply to #28592)

PhD Alumni

Hello Paul,

Wow.... I really enjoyed watching that.... The crowns are very beautiful.... She holds her self very well.

Thank you so much for sharing.... Very positive.... Love this. I signed up to watch more. I am a jewelery lover.
mruppert
Posted 2/2/2018 6:49 PM (#28614 - in reply to #28592)

Expert

Gee.....when I was young she was a Princess...funny, sis Margaret didn't say much. Her wartime broadcasts were the best.
So I say,
God Save The Queen!

Marty
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software