University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ghosts?
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Supernatural3
Posted 12/7/2015 1:04 PM (#26792 - in reply to #1567)
Subject: Re: Ghosts?

PhD Alumni

I does remind me of what happened to me. I will try to explain it into more detail: When i first saw the apparition, it was like a 3D blob on the wall. See through at first. I did not have sleep paralysis because i was able to rub both my eyes, thinking i had sleep in them. I could see this image in very 3D and it looked like water in a shape of a human. Once I realized it looked human, i thought to myself, "Grandpa?". At that exact moment the clear part became flesh toned.... (shiny, as if it had it's own energy). It did not feel negative in anyway, but extreme peaceful and I could understand what "he" was telling me telepathically. I wish i would have asked the right questions, but i was caught off guard and I was still in bed. I did not get out of bed yet, but I immediately called my mother right afterwards to make sure I was indeed awake. Of course i told her and she asked me if I was on drugs. At which I answered: MOM! It's in the morning.... (I really didn't know people did drugs in the morning at that point in my life). I have to laugh at my responses now... but hey, i was very naive. It was as real as real got. My own PROOF. I wish everyone got to experience this type of "Life after Death" experience.

I also do past life regressions all the time in hypnotherapy. What rewarding experiences.... I love my job!

I love this topic... thank you Cause for reviving it.

Cause, I wouldn't think that was a negative experience, since it was white. Maybe the energy was more powerful and they were trying to matte it down not to scare you. I do believe someone was trying to contact you. For your own benefit.... most of those who pass no longer need to work on themselves, that happens automatically. It's hardest to work on self while human, so many of our loved ones often do try to help us out. Most the time I do feel it's out of pure empathy because we are still on such a negative plane of existence.

Taking a break.... LOL
Blessings~
Top of the page Bottom of the page
cause
Posted 12/8/2015 9:56 AM (#26795 - in reply to #1567)

UMS Student

Thank you for posting on this Supernatural, I thought a lot about the negative/positive issue. I have to say that the image was white but it was not light at all. It had shadow and was only as bright as the darkened room. As for the drug issue, I felt like a drop of brandy might have been appropriate! I was not completely in shock, but it was not pleasant. I will defiantly not forget it.

Have fun on your break!

cause
Supernatural3
Posted 12/9/2015 5:50 PM (#26798 - in reply to #1567)

PhD Alumni

Hmmm, that sounds very strange. Almost like an "Alien". I'm not sure that would have been so pleasant with seeing in my book either. I mean, I do believe in Alien beings and that perhaps WE are them.... but possibly entering someone elses place without permission first is a creepy boundary issue. I honestly don't know what else to think at all.

I'm just glad you are safe and it's no longer there.
Blessings~
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software