University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Eschatology
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Paul Joseph
Posted 9/19/2017 7:11 AM (#28437)
Subject: Eschatology

PhD Alumni

All

Any thoughts on current world's end-times projections, imaginings, predictions, etc etc?

The next most imminent date of concern seems to be 23rd September, so there is a bit of time ('bit of time'? Hmm ... ) to reply ....

NB FYI and in the realm of curious information, The World's End is a pub in Chelsea (with which I have no connection!) ... it is also a film released in 2013 (comic thriller kind of) ....

Wondering whether there is any connection, or dots to be joined between recent traumatic world events (earthquakes, hurricanes, to name a few), cosmic alignments, 'Illuminati', 'Cabal', HAARP, global warming, political frighteners ..... and so on ... or whether these are all 'just' coincidental and part of life's rich tapestry of Illusion and Samsara into which we have decided to be born at this moment as part of each of our individual Karmic journey ...

Thoughts welcomed please (but not on a postcard there might not be time ... though a message in a bottle might work (as long as it is not a single use plastic bottle which seems to be contributing as much to the oceanic degradation as anything else ...)

Happy Daze Everyone while it lasts

PJ

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Supernatural3
Posted 9/21/2017 10:48 PM (#28438 - in reply to #28437)
Subject: Re: Eschatology

PhD Alumni

Hun.. I don't think we ever end... Just switch how we want to exist.
Paul Joseph
Posted 9/23/2017 11:27 AM (#28443 - in reply to #28437)

PhD Alumni

Hi Jill thanks - nice affirmations ... wonder what the other 20 + who had viewed the post at the last count think too ....???!!

.... meanwhile the 23rd Septemeber is passing uneventfully in my neck of the woods contrary to what some newspaper reports were suggesting might happen .... that is, if one calls the threat of an H-Bomb in the Pacific and another earthquake in Mexico 'uneventful' to say nothing of Hurricanes and oops, missiles in Iran ... not sure one can really .... all a worry ..... at least the world hasn't ended - or switched or transitioned just yet; depends on time zones maybe also ...

Must keep vibrating ...

Take care and keep well Everyone
Hugzz too
Paul
Supernatural3
Posted 9/25/2017 4:51 PM (#28444 - in reply to #28437)

PhD Alumni

I try very hard to not add vibrational energy in to the world ending but.... Seems destruction is everywhere..... And yes I do feel this stuff is man made. They just need to stop pouring constant chemicals across the skies...  I really do feel they are keeping in heat so it truly is global warming but it isn't the general Public's knowledge it's more along the lines of control freeks thinking they're adding in ozone layer and blocking the Sun when in fact the sun is still getting in but now cannot exit like it usually can so if is not going to be able to withstand the Heat the storms are getting worse because of this and lightning bolts are the reason why there are fires everywhere it's just overwhelming... And I swear I just felt a small earthquake.... Ohhhh boy......
Paul Joseph
Posted 9/26/2017 2:01 PM (#28445 - in reply to #28437)

PhD Alumni

Sorry for my British humour Jillee .... we try to see the irony in everything ... it's innate !
Supernatural3
Posted 9/27/2017 10:52 AM (#28448 - in reply to #28437)

PhD Alumni

I didn't notice humor in this very serious topic, but I do not believe in death..... And I've already seen a future life..... Just not sure if it was this specific Earth. With the Billions of sun's and Trillions + planets.... We adjust to what is needed. No need to worry twice.... That's like suffering twice. Yet we do..... I personally cannot take anymore suffering..... Yep.. So I welcome whatever, whenever.... Just hope it's while I sleep, or knocked out.

What gets me is how many extremely sick and poor countries keep having kids they cannot feed or take care of at all. Yet.... Lets have more even though they have aids, malaria..... You name it. I feel spoiled and we struggle paycheck to paycheck. I've seen the poor parts of the Mayan and they have no grass, it's all broken brick, no doors on their one room house... Kids run no shoes, dogs so covered in fleas their fur moves around.... They have one tank of water outside with toothbrushes sitting on top. Their toilet is a bucket with a peice of cardboard to cover it. They sleep in hammocks, no blankets, I don't think it ever gets cold there. Yet the beautiful resorts all over with the workers who feel blessed to get to see grass and air conditioning.
Supernatural3
Posted 9/29/2017 8:57 PM (#28449 - in reply to #28437)

PhD Alumni

I know I sound very serious.. But... Alas, why we NEED more metaphysical People Like Us so that we can heal the world more naturally and try not to get killed in the process of being the ones who know the truth... It is after all... Up to us... 

I am told that Earth is the biggest ongoing entertainment in the universe which is why it's becoming more populated with aliens as NASA says there are so many they are practically in their way. I for one I'm not against aliens as I believe they were here prior to us however I also believe that we have a lot more ways to heal and get along better and can move into a different dimension to not have to deal with so much negative so yes love is the answer and happiness is the key while in this lifetime. Love and happiness to all....

Paul Joseph
Posted 9/30/2017 6:12 AM (#28452 - in reply to #28437)

PhD Alumni

Yep agree, and yet the metaphysical ones often have to operate outside the mainstream 'cos it is hard to perceive the true nature of the darkness and the fog ... take care

hugzz
P
Supernatural3
Posted 10/6/2017 1:52 AM (#28456 - in reply to #28437)

PhD Alumni

But that is false, ignorant judgment that means nothing..... Be super proud for being yourself. I am me.... I don't fall for others opinions because I'm not mainstream..... Which is filled with a bunch of bull hockey. We ate not stuck inside that box.... So we are free'r than those stuck in the old belief system. I'm so glad I raised my kids to think for them selves. All successful! Mission accomplished..... Now I need to talk with my grandkids...... Let them know the sky has no limits..... Be you!

All good.... Night night for now!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software