University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

whispers
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

mockingbird
Posted 3/14/2007 9:00 AM (#1562)
Subject: whispers

UMS Student

You caught me
when I was not looking
your bewildering grace flooded my heart
and my soul
and I forgot my name
“beloved”
you whispered

Top of the page Bottom of the page
mockingbird
Posted 3/14/2007 9:18 AM (#1564 - in reply to #1562)
Subject: RE: whispers

UMS Student

oops...lol! im still learning how to post on the forums here. I didnt mean to create a new thread, simply add to the poetry piece.
well, since it's done, maybe we could use the mistake as a creative impetus and share some insights and thoughts as to what whispers to each our own soul. What is it for you that sheds light on that subtle repoire you have with your creative and inspired self?!

I will start! For me, beauty is what whispers to my spirit. The wild and natural beauty of the cosmos, coming alive across the sky as stars and planets, gas nebulas and spinning galaxies. The early morning chirping of sun greeting birds who come to breakfast at the feeder in the yard. Children giggling and laughing with innocent freedom and youth filled exhubrance. Wildflowers and vegetable gardens! So many little things filled with endless possibilities, each an oppurtunity to recognize and celebrate the beauty and gift of life! These are some of the things that whisper to me!

peace
mb
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software