University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Forum Upgrade - New Look - Better Security -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Beautiful and or Evocative Place Names
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Forum Upgrade - New Look - Better SecurityMessage format

Paul Joseph
Posted 8/13/2017 1:06 PM (#28394)
Subject: Beautiful and or Evocative Place Names

PhD Alumni

I always felt Charlotte was a lovely female name ... not sure why .... it's diminutive 'Charles' becomes (or is before Charolotte?) a rather staid male name (no disrespect to English kings past or possibly future) ... though Charly/ey (Charlie?) as a shortened version is quite sexy (or sassy as I believe some in the New World utilize) ....

Whatever and sorry to say unpleasantly so, this post is driven by the horrendous and terribly sad events in Charlottesville, USA ... commisserations and condolences to the family of the young woman who was killed ....

As I type I am watching the Governor's speech ... very moving, and unlike those words of some others ....

The title of this thread is deliberately open so as to envision light and love to emerge out of hatred and hate

All best
Paul
Top of the page Bottom of the page
mruppert
Posted 8/13/2017 7:51 PM (#28396 - in reply to #28394)
Subject: Re: Beautiful and or Evocative Place Names

Expert

Oh Paul,
I will take the risk and tell you and others that the events in Charlottesville, Virginia were not random or spontaneous. The events WERE CAREFULLY ORCHESTRATED!

THEY will know that I know, but for you detectives in our group, here are some clues to follow:

Charlottesville is the home of the University of Virginia, a state university.....in other words, primarily funded by Virginia taxpayer money.
A radical (read far-right0 economist named James McGill Buchanan taught there. He was a Nobel Prize in Economics winner. He passed on recently.
His work attracted the attention of Charles and David Koch, billionaires with extreme anti-democratic views who dabble in politics.
The Koch bros funded Buchanan's institute and quite a few others, whose sole goal was to undermine our democracy and strip it of any social welfare inclinations. Further they study the rule of aristocracy and seek to make the country that I
know and love, a totalitarian state.
Now for what could be as dangerous to write as saying the prophet Mohammed had crumbs in his beard and smelly socks..............all the players in this group, including the big US guy, want to make the extinguishing of democracy in our country easy, by pitting white people against black people, creating a second civil war, which empowers them to declare martial law and SUSPEND OUR CONSTITUTION! Hence, Charlottesville was no surprise to me at all.

And, if I have offended any Americans, I apologize for the offense, but not for the content. This country is being stolen from those of us who believe in its founding ideals and I do not apologize for calling out those that try to take my freedom away.

Proud American, but I'd gladly go to Britian anytime,
Marty

Paul Joseph
Posted 8/14/2017 4:20 AM (#28399 - in reply to #28396)

PhD Alumni

Makes perfect sense to me Marty .... as does the hyping up and heightening tension around overseas policy ....

Supernatural3
Posted 8/21/2017 8:58 PM (#28403 - in reply to #28394)

PhD Alumni

yes, I too believe the they are trying like crazy to take our rights away. I also notice they are trying to take out the natural practitioners and Metaphysical healers.... because i don't know a single doctor that doesn't immediately want us on psych drugs. They want to make us think we are all insane, or depressed, etc. i have had every doctor i have seen try to talk me into more antidepressants or anti-psychotics know to help 'other' issues. I have to fight tooth and nail to say NO, i know what I need, please just prescribe me what helps, without the mental side effects. I have tried just about every drug possible and if I wasn't clear minded, i absolutely hated it. I have a heart problem that causes heart palpitations and irregular heart issues. So one doc puts me on a anti-psychotic, because i have insomnia. I couldn't sleep all night due to it making my heart beat so hard, i freaked out and they placed a 5 sec EKG on me and said, NOPE, your fine. But no.... i wasn't. I cannot SLEEP..... i have no psych issues other than anxiety due to having Essential Tremors which gets worse in public. So they put me on an anti seizure medication for tremors.... OMG, i was slurring my words, and losing track right smack in the middle of a sentence. SCREW that.... i just won't take anything other than what I need. I need something for pain (My pancreas is chronic), I need something for stress, because I always feel as if I am an earthquake.... bottom line is.... after fighting with them i finally got exactly what I knew would work for me. It only took me a half year of convincing them that I do need certain things and I don't want something that is for something else with side effects that are what I already have.... So, yes.... we are targets. If we heal a lot of people and become a threat of not needing pharma and less doctors, well.... we are not handing out everything we have. However, i do have to say that right now.... I am down south in TN, I swear everyone here is very nice. Everyone say's hello and waves at each other. That does NOT happen often up north. I am a Yankee born Rebel. It all starts with OURSELVES! I love you all! I would save someone's life even if I didn't like them. But that is how us Metaphysical people are... it's what we DO! And yup, PJ, I too love and dislike certain names.... like my own... i do not care for it at all. But, it's what i was called all my life, so until the next.... It's me. LOL

Whoops, i wrote a book. Dang it! ha ha
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software