University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I saw one!!!
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Dancer
Posted 2/18/2007 12:53 PM (#1530)
Subject: I saw one!!!

UMS Student

An 'apparition' that is. Last night, I had just awoken from a dream, I was still lying in bed trying to recall everything I could from it and there it was. It was a very tall man, large stature, older, and a bit hunched over in the upper body. He was by the side of the foot of the bed, and was patting down the bed on top of me and on the side of me, almost like he was tucking me in. I didn't feel anything though and have never known any men in my current physical existence that looked like this.
I finally understand what is meant by 'the veil' in parallel universes. The air around him and in front of me seemed as if it would ripple if I touched it. It was very weird. He had his face turned away from me, so I didn't catch a face at all. Then, after about a minute, maybe not quite, he was gone.
Woah! I turned then to look at the clock and it was 3:33am.
This is new to me. I've never seen one before. Any thoughts?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Supernatural3
Posted 2/18/2007 6:47 PM (#1531 - in reply to #1530)
Subject: RE: I saw one!!!

PhD Alumni

I think it's very common to experience this in your state. Many of my own experiences did happen, while i was resting. Yet, i was awake. I think i was in low Alpha.... the same as a deep meditation. Maybe even a few spikes of Theta helped you be able to SEE. Most the time our vibration level doesn't notice their vibration level. If that makes sense.

Just don't be afraid of him....

If you see him again.... ask him a question.... All you have to do is THINK it in your mind and direct it towards him. You should get a responce... but it will most likely just be something mundane, like "just passing through", or "waiting", etc. Should you ask him what he is doing.

I am proud of you for seeing that, and not being scared.
HUGS

cause
Posted 2/18/2007 10:21 PM (#1532 - in reply to #1530)

UMS Student

Sorry, my computer did something wierd and I think the message I was sending was either sent unfinished or was relagated to some unknown computer file(wherever lost programs go). My question is what section of the classes are you on? It seemed too personal to ask on a non-student thread.

cause
Laura Phillips
Posted 2/19/2007 1:47 AM (#1533 - in reply to #1530)

It certainly seems to be a friendly spirit that has your well being in mind! That's a nice encounter!
Supernatural3
Posted 2/19/2007 7:16 AM (#1535 - in reply to #1530)

PhD Alumni

yeah, that may be something that would HELP open your mind to see ghostly interactions. The more spiritual you become, the more likely you will get to interact with your psychic sense. At least that is how it worked for me.

I found out that i have been able to channel quite often and didn't even know i was doing it. I also found out that i had OBE's as a child all the time. Didn't know that wasn't normal either. LOL

I guess it all was normal for me.

You are awakening.... i cannot wait to hear more.
HUGS

Edited by Supernatural3 2/19/2007 7:21 AM
Dancer
Posted 2/19/2007 3:40 PM (#1536 - in reply to #1532)

UMS Student

I am currently working on Unlocking Creativity and just finished Communication Skills. Those don't seem to have anything to do with a ghostly encounter. I don't know if I'm ready to see them all the time or anything. I wasn't scared but I really don't want my bedroom to become a revolving door for spirits either!
I asked last night to just be able to sleep and not be 'visited' after I heard a strange bang in the middle of the night.
I have always had mixed emotions about all the psychic things that have happened to me. I want them and yet I don't.
Supernatural3
Posted 2/19/2007 11:35 PM (#1537 - in reply to #1530)

PhD Alumni

I don't blame you! We all need our privacy too. I just think they may not always realize the TIME, or pay attention to it.
Some ghostly activity is only Residual... meaning there isn't real intelligence there, but it's like energy playing on re-run.

It's when they interact with you, that holds intelligent energy.... which can be scary, yet enlightening.
Keep us informed....

Blessings~
Rose
Posted 3/23/2008 2:41 PM (#3995 - in reply to #1530)

Student

Yes I have a thought 333 is a very holy number because of the number three. Now you have it appearing three times. With my limited knowledge I would say that it's something or someone letting you know they're watching over you. You are okay and if I were you I would feel very safe.

Glad you shared this...Hope you have many beautiful dreams and peaceful nights ahead.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software