University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

To: Supernatural3
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Dancer
Posted 2/16/2007 3:52 PM (#1525)
Subject: To: Supernatural3

UMS Student

I just wanted to let you know if no one has already that it's great having you as a part of this board. You reply to almost every post and make everyone feel as if their question has validity. It's great that after someone posts a question, they can check the next day or so and almost always at least find one response to their question, usually from you. Thank you so much for making eveyone feel special, you are a blessing!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Supernatural3
Posted 2/16/2007 4:56 PM (#1526 - in reply to #1525)
Subject: RE: To: Supernatural3

PhD Alumni

Awwwwww Shucks! he he he

Thank you very much for the compliments. I am so glad that i can make a difference somewhere.... even if it's many miles away.

Can you tell i basically live on my computer? ha ha ha, i guess that makes it convenient to be able to post.

I may not have all the answers... but we are talking about a subject where there are no facts.... because it's beyond physical and scientific calculations, so we go by using feelings and experiences that really do bring enlightenment. this feeling is proof enough for the person experiencing these mini or major miracles.

I hope everyone gets to experience some things similar to what i have been so blessed to experience as my own truth. I am sure this course will help in major ways. It has me too.

HUGS and Thank you greatly....
"Jill"
Laura Phillips
Posted 2/19/2007 1:51 AM (#1534 - in reply to #1525)
Subject: RE: To: Supernatural3

Yes, Supernatural3, we have all enjoyed your open spirit and willingness to share! You have some terrific things to say and you represent UMS as a graduate with shining colors!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software