University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Your thoughts on 2012
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Dancer
Posted 1/31/2007 5:41 PM (#1457)
Subject: Your thoughts on 2012

UMS Student

Just wondering what your thoughts were, if any....

Thanks,
Dancer
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Supernatural3
Posted 1/31/2007 11:46 PM (#1458 - in reply to #1457)
Subject: RE: Your thoughts on 2012

PhD Alumni

Isn't that when the calander was supposed to end, so people think it's the end of the world?

Maybe it's just like Forrest Gump.... when he finished is jogging journey, he just stopped, and went on to something else.
I don't read into it, or think it's a sign.... it's just a point when someone said.... OK...my obsession with this is now over. LOL

I till be a good year number 5..... time to multi-task. or be pulled into many directions.

I think people out there make BIG issues out of small things. BUT.... if i am wrong, then i am wrong... and we shall find out. LOL
Blessings~
Aronya
Posted 2/1/2007 5:12 PM (#1464 - in reply to #1457)

UMS Student

The calendar is supposed to end on 2012?? I thought it was supposed to be the year 2000.....7 yers later, and I am still waiting! LOL
Dancer
Posted 2/2/2007 12:54 PM (#1468 - in reply to #1457)

UMS Student

The Mayan calendar is supposed to end. From what I read 'the end of the world' is predicted. However, people have varied opinions on whether that means a physical end to life on this planet, or the end of the old ways and the beginning of a 'new consciousness' based on love and light. I tend to agree with and like the second one better. I'm just wondering if anyone has heard any other details or has any other thoughts on it.
Aronya
Posted 2/2/2007 3:07 PM (#1470 - in reply to #1468)

UMS Student

Dancer - 2007-02-02 12:54 PM

The Mayan calendar is supposed to end. From what I read 'the end of the world' is predicted. However, people have varied opinions on whether that means a physical end to life on this planet, or the end of the old ways and the beginning of a 'new consciousness' based on love and light. I tend to agree with and like the second one better. I'm just wondering if anyone has heard any other details or has any other thoughts on it.

I tend to agree with the second one also. About 3 weeks ago I was meditating and got the "impression" that 75 - 150 years from now, the global consciousness is going to be raised considerably, and most people will be looking for "a better way", a spiritual path.
spiritmagnet
Posted 4/5/2007 2:20 AM (#1624 - in reply to #1457)

I've always looked at it as the end of the world we know.There's never an absolute ending.Maybe the planet comes under a new world order,or interaction with aliens,or the problems with space travel are revealed.But all in all I believe we will live in a differnt life from what we know now.
Aquarius
Posted 4/13/2007 1:03 PM (#1703 - in reply to #1457)

UMS Guest

I sometimes wonder whether it has ever occurred to anyone that the Mayan calendar might end in 2012 for one very simple reason. What if it was written such an extremely long time ago that those responsible for it could not imagine that our world would continue beyond 2012? That time would then have been such a long way ahead that they might merely have thought: 'That's enough! We've toiled long and hard on this calendar. Let those who come behind us do their own work, from then onwards!' Or would that be too simplistic a view? What do you think? With love - Aquarius

Aquarius
Posted 4/16/2007 10:49 AM (#1708 - in reply to #1457)

UMS Guest

The only sensible comments I have thus far come across in connection with the Mayan Calendar come from  http://www.crawford2000.co.uk/maya.htm. The following is an extract from it:

‘Over a year’s time the Sun transits through the twelve houses of the zodiac. Many of us know this by what ‘Sun sign’ is associated with our birthday. Upping the scale to the Platonic Year – the 26,000 year long cycle – we are shifting, astrologically, from the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius. The Mayan calendar does not really ‘end’ in 2012, but rather, all the cycles turn over and start again, vibrating to a new era. It is as if humanity and the Earth will graduate in the eyes of the Father Sun and Grandmother Milky Way.

‘Why should we care about the Mayans today? Is there anything we can learn from them? The trees give us oxygen to breathe and help create the nourishing rains upon which we depend, sustaining life. We are missing these rains in places where the trees have been cut down or burned. Fires begin that nature can no longer extinguish. For the Mayans, trees were intermediaries between the physical and spiritual worlds, and absolutely essential to life. They believed that without the tree man could not survive and that ‘with the death of the last tree comes the death of the human race.’

‘The ancient carved stones and the stars themselves tell us we are on the brink of a new world age. There is no reason not to take a leap of faith into imagining what may be in store. We may trust that it is time for humanity to awaken into a true partnership with each other, with the Earth, and the Cosmos. By accepting this partnership, we may claim our birthright and become Galactic Citizens who care for and sustain the planet, thus sustaining ourselves. This is clearly the challenge of our times. Yet, arriving just in time and on schedule is the Winter Solstice dawn on the day we may remember that we are truly Children of the World.’

With Love and Light,
Aquarius

Edited by Aquarius 4/16/2007 10:50 AM
Dancer
Posted 4/17/2007 12:06 AM (#1713 - in reply to #1457)

UMS Student

That was a great link Aquarius! Thanks for posting!

Hey, by the way, does your screen name have anything to do with all of this and the age of Aquarius? Thought it was interesting since it was mentioned in the article!
ormus
Posted 4/17/2007 3:18 PM (#1714 - in reply to #1457)

UMS Student

Hi everyone,

I have enjoyed the work of John Major Jenkins in regards to 2012 and what it meant to the Mayans. He has done some research into astronomical aligments during that time and he found that our planet will be in some kind of alignment with the center of the galaxy. One of my favorite myths passed on from the Mayans was that an enlightened being named Quetzalcoatl, who much of their culture was built upon, will be returning to earth on Dec.21, 2012. They literally described that he would come through a portal (worm hole) from a planet near the center of the galaxy!Interesting. After studying modern cosmology I personally believe it is much more likely that beings from other parts of the galaxy would come here through worm holes rather than spaceships. Scientists are currently working on wormhole technology. Advanced races of beings probably are aware of this technology. In fact, many other ancient cultures describe beings coming here from a far off planet not by a space ship but through a circle (hole/tunnel) or riding on a snake (wormhole?).

Anyway, I am really excited about 2012 and the decades after it. Other cultures such as the ancient egyptians marked this time as having some major significance as well. I have done research into these cultures recently and I am convinced that their understanding of time cycles and planetary changes were extremely sophisticated. It is easy for some to write off their predictions as "primitive superstition", however, knowing what I do from my studies I find it impossible to write off their calculations as guess work.

Only time will tell. But perhaps ancient cultures knew something we do not and they were trying to leave information that future cultures would investigate. I encourage those interested in learning more about these ancinet cultures to look into John Jenkins and even more so into Graham Hancock's work. You can find a three part video series by Graham called Quest for the Lost Civilization at www.dark-truth.com under videos and he has a great book out called Fingerprints of the Gods.

- Ormus
nate61244
Posted 4/27/2007 7:53 PM (#1768 - in reply to #1457)

anythings is possible
artisan
Posted 12/4/2007 3:54 PM (#3098 - in reply to #1457)

On December 21, 2012 all the planets will be aligned in a certain way. The 13th zodiac sign is called Ophiuchus, this sign isn't acknowledged by us as 13 is considered an unlucky number. This sign plays a big part. If you draw a line from the tip of Sagitarius' arrow to the tip of the stinger on Scorpio you find that point to be the very center of our galaxy. Ophiuchus is at this center. The divine cross intersects at the very center of this point in space. The mundane cross is like the center of earth. Now on this date above both points will intersect one another. This alignment of both crosses only happens once every 13,000 years. This alignment of the crosses is shown as an 8 spoke wheel, if any of you have visioned this. Now what happens here....I don't know. Will it be another great flood, don't know. Will it be a massive nuclear fallout, I don't know that either.

Ironically enough Nostradamus predictions in his lost book viewed on the History channel share the same date as the Myan's.....Here you can view a clip of that as seen on the History channel. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DlQDkOLBRw

It's my thoughts that as this time approaches the earth is vibrating at a higher frequency finally reaching the 5th dimension at this time. While this occurs earth will also tilt on it's axis, which explains why there were ice ages in what now has a warm climate. I've read recently on the internet that it's already rotated almost 22 degrees......Not quite sure on the number.

The Myan's say that time will cease to exist at that point, and that is why there callender ends there too. It's the end of the 3 dimensional world we live in now. The birth of the 5th dimension is uppon us.

I believe we are all here for a reason to fullfill our spirituality that we volunteered to do. It's also my belief that those who don't awaken will be back to do it all over again till they get it right, hence the many lives we have lived before. It's like a grand experiment to learn how to coexist with all walks of life. I do believe that the awakening of us here on earth is relevant to how much cleansing will take place, just like earths past destructions. Noah, the fall of Atlantis, and so on. Now will this happen again....I don't know. But it will be the beginning of our spiritual time as we will know it in a higher dimension. I do know that one shouldn't fear it, just embrace and love for the time is coming to find spirit.

Hold on to nothing and we shall have everything.
Be at one with creation filled with Light and Love,
Mike

Edited by artisan 12/4/2007 4:12 PM
Shantina
Posted 12/5/2007 1:27 PM (#3105 - in reply to #3098)

Well put - in a nutshell.

Other books of interest regarding 2012 is Carl Johan Calleman's "The Mayan Calendar and the Transformation of Consciousness" and "The Mystery of 2012" which is a book of essays written by researchers of the calendar describing their perspectives and thoughts on what types of things may unfold around this time. Writers include Gregg Braden, Carl Johan Calleman, Daniel Pinchbeck, etc.

I have found my studies to be very inspiring and I feel only excitment about our future in this regard. Moving into a new consciousness, a universal consciousness versus a global consciousness, which is where we are now or even a galactic consciousness which is what we will supposedly be experiencing the year 2011 which is the second to last phase of the long cycle, the last phase will be the universal consciousness.

Shantina
Frank in Japan
Posted 12/5/2007 5:25 PM (#3107 - in reply to #1457)

student

From studies in the area of predictions of future events, there does indeed appear to be 'something brewing'.

However, one could say this is obvious, considering the unsustainable use of resources of the planet. After watching the documentary "An Inconvenient Truth" I felt that this is potentially what the 2012 shift in collective consciousness could be about.

Anything is indeed possible, however my hunch tells me that this could be significant in terms of:
1. the environment
2. a shift in people attitude toward the meaning and understanding of life (through paradigm shifts relating to use of the earths resources)

It's a while to be holding my breath though - until 2012, so perhaps there will be further symbolic events which will offer more information in the near future.

Blessings and peace,

Frank
mruppert
Posted 12/5/2007 10:41 PM (#3109 - in reply to #1457)

Hi all:
     I don't mean to be sarcastic at all, but if you are worried about it, go find a Jew and ask him/her. He or she is all ready in the 5000's. So they (the Jews) have  had 2012 a long time ago...and they are still here, alive and well.
     "Fingerprints of the Gods" is a good title, Erich von Dannekin would be proud. Maybe I will write a book called "Body Slam of the Gods".
     Now that I have had my fun, can anyone tell me how it was determined that the Mayan calendar involves 2012? Did they know the Gregorian and Julian calendars? Did they start counting along with the Romans and the Popes?
Peace and Love to all,
Marty.....
P.S. ....not at all in awe of the millenium of 2000, since it was actually 2001, and never saw one computer crash or one plane fall out of the sky during this time. BUT, my VCR did stop tracking very well, but I think that was because it was 15 years old. I cleaned the heads and tightened the idle bars and it is working just fine. In 2012 I might just need to get another one, or maybe give it up for a Maser Indigo-Ray Germanium Disk Player, since I am sure we will have something as silly as that.
P.P.S....Peace and Love from the Cats, they don't care about years or calendars as they have nine lives.
Shantina
Posted 12/6/2007 12:32 PM (#3112 - in reply to #3109)

Yes, you are right, there is no number 2012 in the Mayan calendar. That date has been assigned by current scholars as a translation into our current language of time. And that date is based on an assumption about when the calendar actually began. Some believe that the Mayans were calculating and predicting when there would be an alignment between our Earth, our Sun and the center of our Galaxy. With this alignment would come major shifts in our perceived reality. This alignment only happens once every 26,000 years. And the Mayan calendar is not a big picture carved on a wall somewhere, it is a series of monuments that have been translated by scholars like we have deciphered ancient Egyptian heiroglyphs. So, yes, you have to assume that these people know what they are talking about. I really just find it interesting that these people, that didn't seemingly have modern technology to view the planets and only did so with the naked eye, were able to observe and delve into these astrological movements so deeply. This alignment that modern astrologists with modern technology agree will happen around the 2012 date. There is some question as to the actual specific day, different sources call it out differently but when speaking about a cycle that is 26,000 years long even the year date is close enough for me. I don't need to go that specific. No one is saying that an "event" is going to happen on a particular day, what they are talking about is a shift that happens over time and peaks around the year 2012, but that we are already moving towards that shift, things are already changing. That is why I don't feel fear around some catastrohpic event. One may well happen at some point, there is alot going on in the world as far as wars and environmental concerns but I am not expecting a big "thing." Anyway, it seems profound to me that this civilization was intuitive enough and observative enough to speculate about this alignment.

Shantina
mruppert
Posted 12/7/2007 11:36 PM (#3126 - in reply to #3112)

Hi Tsan:
     How the Chinese get a sh sound from Ts I will never know.
     You have given us (me) something to consider.
      My immediate problem is in their recognition of a 26000 year cycle. The Mayans weren't around long enough to recognize that there is or would be a 26000 year cycle. To me, this is a modern cointrivence of science.
      The Mayans, conceivably date back to 9000 BC (I will use the BC/AD dating method since it can be a good point of reference), based on finds at the Los Tapiales sites, the Belize sites, and the Loltun Cave. I am talking about very early ones, as there are also sites between 2000..1000BC at Ocos and Altamira, and a place called Mani Cenote, in the north, but much of what comes from there is still unknown.
      The end of life for the progressively feeble Mayans, and by this time they were  very feeble, was around the 1700's when the Conquistadores had completely dominated the civilization, or what was left of it, which was not much.
      Here is a problem...they did not write, and so we cannot know what was going on in their heads. We can read the symbols and hieroglyphs, but when we do, we guess at what they mean.
      Now, Zhan (why the Z can also be an s in Chinese I will never ever understand) HERE is the mystery.......the calendar is actually several calendars, all interconnected. Interlocked wheels of time! They had a 260 day cycle in one iteration of the calendar. The 260 days is as close as I can come to any recognition of anything involving 2 and 6, in a cyclic pattern.
      LASTLY, you said that they delved into astronomical movements deeply. From what historians know that is a given truth. They had developed a method to do quite complex astronomy. Also, maths, since that goes hand-in-hand with astronomy. What we (historians) do not know and only guess at is what was their purpose?
     What baffles us is how could they have the technolgy (even if very primitive) to recognize astronomy and codify it?
     In closing Shan, go back to the Aliens thread.....as ther is much to say.

Peace Profound All Over,
Marty and Invisible Cats, no where to be found!
Shantina
Posted 12/8/2007 12:35 AM (#3127 - in reply to #3126)

Yes, I see what you are saying and agree there are holes in the theory. Maybe they had shamanic journeys that gave them visions about these cycles, or meaning to these astrological cycles. I realize they were not alive to see a whole cycle through, and how they "saw" these patterns is a mystery. And maybe we are attributing something to them that simply is not there. I have truly enjoyed the writings however. Carl Johan Calleman's book, The Mayan Calendar and the Transformation of Consciousness, has many graphs and charts in it that connect the math (the 260 count) with the astrology and historical cycles (such as wars and migrations on a global scale) as well as the different frequencies of the earth and it's layers. Quite complex but very interesting and it all seems very possible to me. That is why I enjoyed it so much. Speaking only from a practical, material perspective it all seems unlikely. Maybe it is the romantic in me, or that fact that I am human and always searching for deeper meaning in everything. Overall, I think it is a fun and inspiring idea, the nice thing about this "myth" is that it's time will come during my lifetime, unlike the 2nd coming of Christ which has been "now" for hundreds and hundreds of years and has yet to occur (at least as far as I know). I will actually be able to see and experience this shift for myself assuming "all goes as planned." Like I said about the aliens, I will take a wait and see attitude, and enjoy the ride. And there does seem to be some hope, I do feel like I am seeing a shift in consciousness already. More and more people seem to be coming to a broader awareness. Just the way I see it :-)

Shantina
Shantina
Posted 12/8/2007 12:44 AM (#3128 - in reply to #3127)

P.S. Maybe the Mayan calendar is talking about the 2nd coming of Christ....Christ Consciousness that is.

Shantina
Aquarius
Posted 12/8/2007 8:24 AM (#3130 - in reply to #1457)

UMS Guest

Because there is so much negativity in our world at present, and especially in connection with the Mayan Calendar, including that it marks the end of the world – oh no, not another one! – I would like to add a few positive observations of my own. Do you wonder, as I sometimes do, whether it has ever occurred to anyone that the Mayan calendar might end in 2012 for one very simple reason? Could it have been written such an extremely long time ago that those responsible for it could not imagine that our world would continue beyond 2012? That time would then have been such a long way ahead that they might merely have thought: ‘That’s enough! We’ve toiled long and hard on this calendar. Let those who come behind us do their own work, from then onwards!’ Or would that be too simplistic a view? What do you think?

The meaning of the Great Year and the Ages of man were explained in the previous chapter. There was a time on the Earth when people worshipped stone images, and there is also evidence that this was followed by a time of worshipping fire and the Sun. To me, this is an indication of the past Ages of the Earth sign Capricorn, which was followed by the Fire sign Sagittarius. To help you understand why Capricorn should come before Sagittarius, when in the ordinary zodiac they appear the other way round, we have to reach out a bit further.

Most people know that the Earth rotates on its axis. What is less well known though is the fact that it does so with a slight wobble. Because of this wobble, which is not unlike the behaviour of a giant spinning top, the constellations situated behind the Sun have over thousands of years gradually been changing their positions. The word precession means the slow movement of the axis of a spinning body around a perpendicular. That is why almost imperceptibly, the equinoxes come round that bit earlier, all the time. This is the precession of the equinoxes. Greek astronomers apparently first discovered the underlying principle, which is that the gravitational pull of both the Sun and Moon on the Earth’s equatorial bulge causes the Earth’s axis to trace a circle in space. To complete one of these circles takes the Earth nearly 26,000 years.

This wobbling of the Earth causes the position of the celestial poles to change constantly, and the equinoxes do the same. The equinoxes are the points at which the celestial equator intersects the Sun’s path around the heavens. There is a slow but steady drift in the co-ordination of objects on the celestial sphere. This causes the precession of the equinoxes and is the reason why the zodiac signs of the Great Months move anti-clockwise, unlike those in our birthcharts. Just as the Sun signs in our birthcharts colour the character of each human soul on its pathway through this lifetime, each Great Month has a unique quality, which greatly influences all creatures and happenings on our planet.

After all that, back to the Mayan Calendar. The way I see it, maybe it is something that has been handed down the ages to our world from the ancients, during the Age of Gemini. If this was the case, the calendar would be between six and eight thousand years old. It could be an interesting evolutionary study in the mental/scientific development of our race and one of the finest examples of what the human mind is capable of perceiving.  Read about the significance of the earthly mind in ‘The Sun in Gemini’ in the Astrological section.

With Love and Light,

Aquarius

mruppert
Posted 12/8/2007 9:44 PM (#3135 - in reply to #1457)

Hello to all, and particularly to The Lyon, Aqua, and Shan....
Please excuse, in my previous post, that I added an extra zero to the 26000. I am useless when it comes to numbers as a practical thing.
I only offered the time conundrum as a conjecture to start a discussion as to the heart of the matter. Aquarius has responded with some very good things, that must be considered. The Lyonness has also mentioned an issue, but from a tangential, yet valid view.
My question was basically "could" they know of a 26000 year cycle.
Research indicates that the Mayans, for all their faults, were very accomplished mathematicians and engineers.  In one of their structures, you can stand anywhere and clap your hands, and you will hear exactly seven echoes of the clap. Always and at any point. Their "religious" beliefs stem from the sun and its movement, indicating that they realized that the solar system was sun-centric, way before the mighty European civilizations did. Their hierachy of "religious" figures also takes into account the influences of the moon, as a matter of fact,  Google the "Ix Chel" plate ( I hope it is Googleable ), which tells a remarkable story.
The incontravertable piece of evidence that we don't know what to make of is that the Mayans (and the Aztecs) built structures in a pyramidic shape, as did the Egyptians.Both civilizations were contemporaneous with each other for a while, yet there is  virtually no way they could have had contact to share the technology required to build such structures. The Mayans were essentially landlocked, and unless the Egyptians figured out a way to go inland and climb massive heights to meet the core Mayan population centers, we can pretty much assume that they were ignorant of each other. HOWEVER, both have sun-centric "religious" systems of belief, and even some of the symbology overlaps!
As a historian, my question is simple...How did this happen?
The answer is complex and shrouded in a cloak of mystery.
Oh, true, there are easy ways out.....the Sungods where aliens, who travelled freely through the air and would be able to land on the fertile delta of the Nile and the highest peaks of the Andes. But, even if one would accept that, it still doesn't answer another, more profound question!
     I'll save that one for another post, but think about what the Mayans did as "fun" and "recreation" vs. the Egyptians.

Peace and Solar Love,
Marty and "Oxlahun ti Ku" cats!
P.S. I have my radical theory of time, yet the Mayans worshipped time, as if it were an entity in and of itself. Each day and number on the first wheel calendar had a patron diety.

Metatron
Posted 12/10/2007 11:19 AM (#3149 - in reply to #1457)

Hi everybody,

Great site !
This subject of the Mayan calendar and cycles of the universe is of some interest to me. If I may put forth a possible scenario.

Imagine the galaxy as a very precise clock. This massive clock containing a subset of smaller clocks embedded within an internal hierarchal structure, the embedded clocks being the solar systems.

The original master clock for these systems being the central black hole.

Now imagine this central master clock arranging [as a whirlpool arranges water over a drain] around itself a highly ordered set of smaller black holes. Gravity around the event horizon would be particularly strong and demanding in this region and would stretch circling gravitation points [incoming black holes] into precisely spaced nodes.
These nodes reaching the event horizon in a very precise self regulating cycle.
This event causing the entire galaxy to resonate like a gong, not in sound but gravity waves.
Now imagine the purpose of this cyclical event is to retain order and balance in the internal systems just as the heart pumps to keep in motion our cells .
The earth cycling around the sun,
the moon moving to make the tides ect.

The central heart of the galaxy pulses to evolve life forward.

This gravity wave could possibly allow for a jump to a higher ordered state, [Quantum sampling} for any quantum coherent structure { DNA.} It could also be destabilizing to any structures already unstable or not conductive for this form of energy.

The creativity we see forming is the result of a force emanating from the singularity [ Were all things are known and formed ]
This is the universal duality that are separated by the event horizon, the information that exist beyond the event horizon can not be known outside of it.
This duality is what keeps the universe perpetually moving in this creative circular motion around the eternal..

quote:

So I walk on the uplands unbound ,

And know that there is hope

For that which Thou didst mold out of dust

To have consort with things eternal.

--- The dead sea scolls

Information is composed of order; this order collapses around a preexisting possibility of order.

As Pythagoras said “eternal true forms” these eternal true forms exist as inherent inevitabilities…. A singularity……..A basin of attraction.

The driving force of life are dualities, up down, right left, positive negative, past and future.
These dualities create currents between one another to create movement. All these
dualities can be traced to one main duality, temporal time and eternal principles. the universe can only exist with a balance of opposite but complementary poles. These dualities create the movement, cycles and evolution we experience as the temporal observer. The ultimate duality is the eternal and the temporal, without one the other has no contextual existence, therefore the visible universe and man are manifestations brought into existence by the presents of the eternal form or if you prefer god.
Shantina
Posted 12/10/2007 3:57 PM (#3156 - in reply to #1457)

I was listening to a seminar today by Wayne Deyer and Caroline Myss, at one point Wayne quotes Madame Blavatsky as saying that "by 2011 humans will be moving out of the information age and into the inspiration age." I thought this was pertinent to this discussion as it is a prediction for a time that is awfully close to the infamous "2012." Also, what are we currently living in but "The" information age. Another way to put it, as Wayne does, is that we will be moving out of living "in-form" and into living "in-spirit" age. Anyway, I thought it was just more for the pot on this idea. Confirmation of an internal knowing that some wise people (not just Mayans) have been able to access about what is ahead for us? And also as I see another 2012 string going on, I do not see that it will come in an instant, it is a process and we have already begun (the alignment that is occuring is happening now, the planet, the sun and center of our galazy are coming more and more into the alignment that will be exact in 2012) many many millenia ago, we, as humans, are learning different perspectives as we exist in this dimension. The rate at which we learn new things and experience a collective knowing is getting faster and faster as we move along this evolutionary path. So when I hear people saying that they are noticing changes and shifts in perspective, I believe that they are seeing the expanse of this shift in perspective gradually infiltrating the earth's people. The knowing is becoming broader and broader and in the next 4 to 5 years it will become a complete knowing for the majority. If the predictions and prophecies are true.

Shantina
Metatron
Posted 12/14/2007 3:58 PM (#3208 - in reply to #1457)

Here’s part of an illuminating article about the physics of 2012, Enjoy!

The Physics of 2012
montalk.net :: (CC) 30 March 07

The Shift as Macroscopic Quantum Wave Expansion
Now, what does this have to do with 2012? Possibly everything. As mentioned, the hypothesis given here is that the galactic center radiates waves or spiral arms of altered gravitational potential. According to the unified field theory, there are a variety of mechanisms to generate such waves. Whatever the mechanism, if the solar system undergoes a gravitational potential change that exceeds the portal condition, our reality would literally become unglued.
See, the reason we are currently sharing the same planet on the same timeline is because we are all phase-locked onto the same fundamental quantum phase and thus the same primary reality. Our individual instances of reality are bound together because we are collectively stuck at the bottom of the same gravitational potential well, like marbles piled together at the bottom of a depression in a rubber sheet. Incidentally, the portal threshold is the amount of potential required to overcome the potential well of the entire physical universe. If the marbles were elevated beyond the lip of the depression they could escape, and likewise if we experienced a boost in our gravitational potential, our collective reality would dissolve. And that is exactly what would happen if we passed through an sufficiently altered region of spacetime, or if a gravitational potential wave passed through us. I believe this is the key mechanism behind the Shift.
Let’s say that 2012-2032 does involve a cataclysmic alteration of our gravitational potential to the point where everything opens up. Then anything would go, anything is possible, future and past merge into a single moment of eternity, spacetime blows up into infinity, and consciousness is blasted into hyperspace. In the years leading up to this point, reality would simply become more plastic and responsive to our consciousness due to the changed gravitational potential loosening things up, but after that point reality would dissolve entirely. And after being tossed into hyperspace, consciousness would simply phase-lock onto whatever reality befits it. Far from being New Age speculation, this follows directly from a creative application of quantum and relativistic physics.
So what the Shift really means in this context is the unlocking of the gravitational chains that bind us to each other, so that a natural sorting or resettling process can occur where individuals can diverge onto new realities that best fit their own spiritual needs, realities that best resonate with their own quantum phase spectrum. The latter part is properly called a “macroscopic quantum wave collapse” — which is a term others have previously used, but here I tell you that this is only half the equation. The other half is meeting the portal threshold in the first place, which is the only way a tangible reality can be “uncollapsed,” and that requires a gravitational potential wave whose peak amplitude is beyond the portal threshold. Put another way, the Shift is a macroscopic quantum wave expansion followed by a macroscopic quantum wave collapse. It is the opening and closing of the door to our reality. The Sampo grinds once more!
What happens afterward depends on the individual in question. Those of the least spiritual polarization and awareness may, like birds too young to fly being tossed into the air, fall immediately back into a limited linear timeline without remembering anything different. Our memories are part of the linear timeline and change along with any alterations to that timeline. Others may have gained sufficient personal energy and spiritual polarization to no longer be stuck inside gravitational potential wells, giving them a new degree of freedom to enter and exit timespace / hyperspace at will. That level of existence is called “fourth density” but here I wish to give a technical hypothesis of what that really means: total quantum phase freedom and conscious navigation through imaginary time.

Edited by Metatron 12/14/2007 4:03 PM
mruppert
Posted 12/15/2007 12:32 AM (#3210 - in reply to #1457)

Hi all and Metatronic:
     Thanks for the article..it is very enlightening. Oh, and I am glad that it, from the very first, discussed how a "calendar" is of little value in attempting to date or validate things.
     I am a bit uncertain and unsure about the Unified Theory, maybe a lot uncertain. I glanced through the article, and must confess, since it is late in the night for me, scanned your post.
     I will take a closer look when I can do so with more "time."
     My immediate reaction is that the foundation is Einsteins explanation of gravity, which he had to claim to be an "add-on" to the General Theory, since the GenTheory did not work well. It is still known as the "special theory" and a correction to  his first Theory.
     I would be interested in your views on sub atomic particulate motion, or lack thereof, at zero point; the point in time when all time stops. Also, what do you think about Bohm's conjecture on the "enfolding" of time?
     Finally, what is your idea about the bang, whether it was big or small? If it did happen, what was there before the bang?
Regards,
Marty
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software