University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Just diagnosed with diabetes
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Aronya
Posted 1/29/2007 6:13 PM (#1452 - in reply to #1344)
Subject: RE: Just diagnosed with diabetes

UMS Student

Yes, it was an interesting learning experience! I couldn't see how it could ever have been positive for me. I guess we will all make an effort to stay healthy, and maybe provide experience, strenth, and hope for someone who goes through this in the future.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Elizabeth Ann
Posted 1/30/2007 3:21 AM (#1456 - in reply to #1452)

UMS Student

Hi Aronya

I was most impressed when I read just how you have changed your diet and lifestyle, there is so much we can do to help ourselves. We can then really help others by showing ourselves as an example.

Best wishes

Elizabeth
Aronya
Posted 2/1/2007 5:15 PM (#1465 - in reply to #1344)

UMS Student

I was getting very ill from the all the bad eating I was doing. It's been over 10 months now, my health is much better, and I've lost 48 - 50 pounds. I don't know about anyone else, but for me it's impossible to pursue a spiritual path when I am putting unhealthy stuff into my body.
Supernatural3
Posted 2/2/2007 6:43 PM (#1475 - in reply to #1344)

PhD Alumni

I too know that i don't eat all that great....i should eat better, but it's so hard. Food is good.... i am trying so hard to cut back on carbs now. It's a slow process, don't want to go into SHOCK.... HA HA HA I'm working on it SLOWLY.... i am drinking less coca cola, and buy whole grain bread instead of white. I also bought FUSE drinks, with vitamins instead. I also joined a Karate class, and am now on a Volleyball team. I think my body was screaming.... MOVE.... GET OUT THERE.... You're killing me. HA HA HA

Elizabeth Ann
Posted 2/2/2007 7:35 PM (#1476 - in reply to #1475)

UMS Student

Hi Jill

The exercise will be a great help, it's not just about food alone.

Very best wishes

Elizabeth
Supernatural3
Posted 2/2/2007 8:07 PM (#1477 - in reply to #1344)
Subject: RE: Just diagnosed with diabetes - now the shakes.

PhD Alumni

Thanks Elizabeth.... i sure hope so. This has all started from uncontrollable tremors. I have the shakes, all the time. I cannot for the life of me figure out what is causing this crap. But, i will say this.... my entire business, (the part that makes money) is based on my steady hands. I just turned 40 and no way am i old enough to have ET. (Temors) I am about to seek a nourologist, or someone who specializes in nerve conditions. I cannot take this inner constant shaking. My blood pressure is fine, but i am always worried about something, so it seems. I always feel like a wreck, but my life is very good, i don't get it.
I haven't even been able to meditate lately.... cannot calm myself.
Elizabeth Ann
Posted 2/3/2007 4:40 AM (#1478 - in reply to #1477)

UMS Student

Hi Jill

Do you eat oily fish? If you don't and you don't eat linseeds or you might call them flax seeds you will now be very deficient in omega 3 essential fatty acids, this can affect the nervous system and much more. So if you do not like or eat wild salmon, mackerel, pilchards or sardines have some every day. If you do not want to eat fish then a good tablespoon of linseeds a day will help. Get some evening primrose oil in capsule form if possible, snip one open and before going to bed rub half into your upper inner arms and your body will absorb this and it will also make your skin nice and soft. You could well be deficient in many other nutrients which will not help but without a full history I cannot tell. I strongly beleive in getting most nutrients in food form rather than pills or capsules as the body has a much better chance of absorbing them without adverse side effects.

As mentioned by someone else maybe you are being pushed away from your present livelihood towards something else that is your destiny or life purpose. I link strongly with you as I beleive you are a tattooist, I had my first tattoo at 12 and I am now a quarter covered, mostly birds, insects and animals as these link strongly with my own pathway. With your permission I will focus on you and see what I can pick up, I will of course send you healing at the same time.

Keep your chin up, you are not alone, others will also help when they read this I am sure.

Love and Light

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Ann
Posted 2/3/2007 5:29 AM (#1479 - in reply to #1477)

UMS Student

Hi Jill

I have been focusing on you and immediately I saw a round sphere which appeared red and inflamed and shooting out from this were white electrical discharges like forked lightning. I flooded the sphere with blue to calm, cool and soothe which then turned to magenta as the colours mixed and then to the same colour as the surrounding area. For a while the sphere got smaller and smaller still magenta but the electical activity which was considerable was now yellow, then it became un noticable. I suggest that you wear blue, have a blue light bulb to bathe yourself in blue light, have blue around you to help with cooling and healing.

Love & Light

Elizabeth
Supernatural3
Posted 2/7/2007 7:43 AM (#1483 - in reply to #1344)

PhD Alumni

Wow, Thank you. I basically live in the color Purple. For it's my favorite color. We also watch sports, like our schools basketball team. My kids are cheerleaders, so we are very into our teams on our hometown. I really don't have much blue, but i do have a blue nightgown on, that i actually am wearing right now. lol

I am a tattoo artist, yes. but.... i have no intentions of continuing, since my nerves have been getting the best of me. Yes, like it's been calling me away from it. A sign....in a huge way. But it's a shame, because that is my only income generater. What am i going to do now?

I have plans with going back to hypnosis school, for hypnotherapy, but that costs money. I keep applying for loans, but they keep turning me down, because of my bankruptcy i had to file, after my divorce. I didn't want my new hubby to encure my debt.

I will concentrate on more blue.... and I am torn about fish.... I cannot stand fish. So i don't eat it. I do have fish oil capsils. You say to rub it on the skin, instead of ingesting it? I hope it doesn't stink..... i am smell sensitive. LOL

Thanks again so much. You all are like my extended family.
HUGS
Elizabeth Ann
Posted 2/7/2007 7:06 PM (#1487 - in reply to #1483)

UMS Student

Hi Jill

No please do not rub the fish oil on your skin because it will stink!! Evening Primrose oil is what you need for this and swallow the fish oil capsules.

Love and light

Elizabeth
Dancer
Posted 2/8/2007 11:30 PM (#1493 - in reply to #1344)

UMS Student

Is it possible you are having stress withdrawl? I found out that after a healing I had I kept having these intense anxious fight or flight feelings, but nothing was going on in my life at that time that would make me feel stressed or anxious. I went back to the healer and she told me that I was going through 'stress withdrawl' from my apparent previous 'addiction' to stress and that's why I couldn't relax for a few weeks.
Just a thought...
Supernatural3
Posted 2/10/2007 12:10 AM (#1496 - in reply to #1344)

PhD Alumni

I don't think it's stress withdrawl.... still have enough of it going on. LOL

I think i have pinpointed it. I think it is hypertension. (high blood pressure) when i went to the ER a few months ago, they told me i was boarderline high on the bottom number, which is the one you have to watch for. That also is around the time i started noticing the shakes.

I then talked to my mother, who is on blood pressure medicine (the minimal) but, she said to me that she started feeling tense all the time and was shaking. she had problems with it for about a year, before they realized it was hypertension. She described her symptoms and I'll be darned... her descriptions are exact to how i feel. I just thought my darn doctor would have paid attention to that, instead of testing me for diabetes.

My mom and I BOTH seem to have the same problems with our bodies... both bad thyroid, both have great cholesterol, both have same blood sugar, both have slight weight problem. ARGH.... but we both are very short. Hard to look bony, when your shoved into a 5' tall body. HA HA HA HA

Anyway, i really think it's hypertension. Now all i have to do is tell my doctor that I think i figured it out. Maybe he will actually CHECK it. you know... i never am stressed when i see a doctor....i am nice and calm, because it's a calm environment....maybe i will take all five of my kids with me...i bet my pressure shows what i always feel at home. LOL

I will let you all know.
Blesisngs~
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software