University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

is it an earthquake or just my astral body coming in?
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

ekhanania
Posted 12/18/2006 4:17 AM (#1251)
Subject: is it an earthquake or just my astral body coming in?

it has been happening alot lately. I am awakened lots of times recently to a mild vibration in my bed. Since I live in Oahu in which i just recently relocated to. earthquakes are common. But anytime i experience it ,I ask around if anyone else felt it? the answer is NO. am I more sensitive to the earth movement? or is it just my astral body coming in to my physical body? I always thought it is and earthquake and it probably is. But how come no one feels it like I do?
There was one night when I was frightened, I was sleeping on my tummy, then I felt a body hovering over mine, the breathing and the heartbeat was synchronized with mine. I was afraid to turn and look, but when i did there was nothing. was it my astral body again? please help.

love and light
ek

Edited by ekhanania 12/18/2006 4:21 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Supernatural3
Posted 12/18/2006 8:43 AM (#1252 - in reply to #1251)
Subject: RE: is it an earthquake or just my astral body coming in?

PhD Alumni

I have had this happen to me several times. When your out of your body and you come back in, sometimes it jerks or should i say, claps back in. I have startled myself many times, while my entire bed was shaking due to this phenomenon.

Since I do not live in that area, and Ohio doesn't experience earth quakes very often, i can only say i have for sure felt only one real earth quake in my life, and I was sitting on the potty. I know, how funny.... but it was rather freaky to me at that point. LOL
things shook all over the place, not just under me.

It is possible that you can sense Earth Quake movement, but i have a feeling that you explained it better with your astral body re-joining into the physical realm. It's not always a smooth landing, but not something you should fear either. LOL

Blessings~

Dancer
Posted 12/18/2006 3:19 PM (#1253 - in reply to #1251)

UMS Student

I sent you a private message. Let me know if you got it, I don't know if I did it right.
Supernatural3
Posted 12/18/2006 10:36 PM (#1258 - in reply to #1253)

PhD Alumni

no, i didn't get anything.... i will IM you my direct email!
ekhanania
Posted 12/19/2006 5:26 AM (#1260 - in reply to #1253)

check your inbox, I sent you replies. lol
Aronya
Posted 1/19/2007 5:03 PM (#1403 - in reply to #1251)

UMS Student

I have often experienced that jerking sensation. I have even hovered over my sleeping body and saw myself sleeping. There was a period of about 6 months when I did involutary astral projection and was frightened. While out of body, I even tried looking for the silver chord. The experience was quite vivid, and one time I was floating above the carpet in my living room.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software