University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Beacon of Light?
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Paul Joseph
Posted 6/16/2015 5:37 AM (#26350)
Subject: Beacon of Light?

PhD Alumni

Dear All

Just some meandering thoughts, not unconnected with the role that UMS might have in the developing New World Order....

Much is being made currently in the UK certainly, about the expertise with which the so-called ISIL/ISIS/Daesh uses the internet to manipulate and groom innocent young victims for its cause (I prefer to use Daesh as its descriptor rather than tarnish Islam, or the Egyptian Goddess, with anything relating to what appears to be a murderous death cult).

I wonder if there is more we could be doing on the Board here to proclaim our commitment to promulgating the Light of True Wisdom that is the centre and genesis of all faiths, or whether we are doing all we can to do that?

I note that Aquarius posts from her daily Rays of Wisdom, which is a worthy attempt to keep some focus on that Light (although sometimes we might differ on nuance...).

I just wonder if there is more we could all be doing to promote inclusivity and offer an alternative to the ways of darkness and death, that I fear might annihilate us all in the not too distant future ...

Maybe if the proponents of Daesh are so computer savvy their key word searches might pick up the fact that I have drawn attention to the Board and they might even wish to offer some considered response here too ....

Namaste

Paul

Edited by Paul Joseph 6/16/2015 5:38 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Aquarius
Posted 6/16/2015 7:37 AM (#26351 - in reply to #26350)
Subject: RE: Beacon of Light?

UMS Guest

Thank you, Paul, for doing your share of spreading the light. Every bit helps, of that I am sure. It is important to keep our thoughts positive, so that they can feed into the positive stream of consciousness of our world and from there out into the Universe. As children of the Highest Star and the Brightest Light doing this is indeed our duty.

Please make an effort not to give into thoughts of darkness when they come - as they do to all of us at times. Uplift and transmute them into thoughts of hope, faith and trust in the wisdom of the Highest, who is showing all of us the way out of the darkness of ignorance that still fills large parts of our world. This will NOT continue forever, of that I am sure.

Keep on keeping on!

With love - Aquarius

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software