University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Physics
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

steelie
Posted 11/8/2006 7:24 PM (#1165)
Subject: Physics

This question was posed by e mail to our school. I've posted it here in case someone has a comment:

What would hapen if one would subject a vacumes space to (a). no gravity, (b). no magnetic pole, and (c). no frequency waves ? does one observe nothing within the space? could that wich could be left, be a view to heaven as if an atom's inverse of its proton is an electron, in a like mannor reversed on the neutron?

Sience needs to get proven, phisicaly, where heaven exist in order to advance tecnology.

I theorise, heaven is explanible by science, not history. Good luck
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Supernatural3
Posted 11/8/2006 8:42 PM (#1172 - in reply to #1165)
Subject: RE: Physics

PhD Alumni

Ahhhh, but physical world is only temporary.... When we cross from this plain, we no longer NEED or require such Physics. But then we can focus on Quantum Physics, since then it will no longer be about the particle of science but the unlimited TIME that we have to play.

The only reason we cannot comprehend our limited world, is because everything is based on matter. We already know that there is no sound in space, because with no molicules, there is no way for the cells to bounce so that sound can travel. So telepathic means is all we would have in space. Unless we are enclosed in a capsil with air. Which is how the astronauts are able to communicate.

The answer is Telepathic communication and Intelligence beyond our physical comprehension.

Or.....i could be WAY off.... who knows.
cause
Posted 1/9/2007 8:41 PM (#1336 - in reply to #1165)

UMS Student

If we approach science without understanding history we will not know when we have repeated someone elses experement and our effort is likely to be wasted.
As to your other statement, If we desire to find inside, sometimes the outside is the best place to look.
mruppert
Posted 1/15/2007 3:06 AM (#1349 - in reply to #1172)

Do not for a moment believe me ( or others who propose this hypothesis, and there are many now), find out for yourself. Einstein was situationally correct. When the shortcomings of his general theory were exposed, he came up with the "special" theory, to explain away the inconsistencies of things like, uh, gravity. Then, the Quantum Mechanics came along, and showed us instances where there is no gravity and no mass. Then, some dudes at UCal (one of their campuses) showed us that "particles" travel faster than the speed of light.
So, Einstein is, basically, out the window.
The new dudes said that the model is dimensional.
The newer dudes say that the model is holographic.
I go now with the "holographic" model for the universe. Which, explains what was before the "Big Bang" since neither the Einsteinians nor the QMechanics can do that.
So , you get the model that I see, and that is this:
ALL time exists;
ALL time exists at all TIMES;
ALL TIME exists EVERYWHERE.
Well, at least it makes it a lot easier to explain ghosts, dinosaurs, telepathic communication, god, the internet, aliens, and the universe.
Supernatural3
Posted 1/15/2007 8:13 AM (#1350 - in reply to #1349)

PhD Alumni

mruppert - 2007-01-15 3:06 AM

Do not for a moment believe me ( or others who propose this hypothesis, and there are many now), find out for yourself. Einstein was situationally correct. When the shortcomings of his general theory were exposed, he came up with the "special" theory, to explain away the inconsistencies of things like, uh, gravity. Then, the Quantum Mechanics came along, and showed us instances where there is no gravity and no mass. Then, some dudes at UCal (one of their campuses) showed us that "particles" travel faster than the speed of light.
So, Einstein is, basically, out the window.
The new dudes said that the model is dimensional.
The newer dudes say that the model is holographic.
I go now with the "holographic" model for the universe. Which, explains what was before the "Big Bang" since neither the Einsteinians nor the QMechanics can do that.
So , you get the model that I see, and that is this:
ALL time exists;
ALL time exists at all TIMES;
ALL TIME exists EVERYWHERE.
Well, at least it makes it a lot easier to explain ghosts, dinosaurs, telepathic communication, god, the internet, aliens, and the universe.

I can relate to this theory.... would make sense to me. I have always felt that all time exists at once. but it's not very conprehendable to our physical beings.
cause
Posted 1/16/2007 7:47 PM (#1359 - in reply to #1165)

UMS Student

First I wish to appologize for the ending of my previous post which some may believe, as I now do, was overly dismissive. Physics is a hobby of mine and while I am not an expert I would like to respond.

The question that I belive the writer was posing was one of spontaneous virtual creation of something, perhaps what would be considered a "little bang". I don't know what the writer intended to ask. For myself however,the thought that physics and metaphysics can be combined is exciting. Many people have written on this subject and where there are many writers about a new subject and they have similar thoughts and insights a ne form of study can emerge. exciting!

If where thy meet is a new form of study then we not only need a new aproach to science, we need new terms to describe what we have, and a whole new way of thinking. Even this statement is not complete, but simply recognizes the possible need that exists.

Phisics is reaching. The supposed "theory of everything" is in sight . But, we should remember that similar claims where made Pythegoras in the form of the "ultimate number" over two thousand years ago. I f these are truely comparable then we are on the verge of not a revalation as it would first appear but a frustration in the inability for us to go further with our present model we call science. The realization of the next study may be far removed from us in time.

This does not mean that we should stop studying physics, or stop having rellivatory expreriences, or that people will not study physics in school in the future, even if we are reaching an endpoint. What that means for us is that we may need to get back to the question in studying our world. And in that we may find our answer.

For your consideration,
cause
cause
Posted 2/13/2007 8:26 PM (#1517 - in reply to #1165)

UMS Student

notable physics- a working 16 Q-bit quanum computer was released for sale today!!!
source- Coast To Coast radio show.

Edited by cause 2/13/2007 8:34 PM
Supernatural3
Posted 2/14/2007 9:51 AM (#1520 - in reply to #1165)

PhD Alumni

What do they claim this computer can do?
While it sounds interesting.... I want to know the difference.
Just being larger? Faster?

That always happens, right AFTER you just bought one. LOL
cause
Posted 2/15/2007 8:21 PM (#1522 - in reply to #1165)

UMS Student

the primary difference is in its computational unit the q-bit, short for quantum bit. The quantum bit contains more information than just 1 or 0 and can, counter-intuitively, be both at once. This allows for computational and logical advancement, in particular what is called scaleability. A modern conventional computer has to look at a problem one tiny piece at a time. A quantum computer can because it includes more than just 1 and 0 look at a problem from a larger point of view allowing for great computational advantages in areas where the mathematics of a situation involves a larger picture. Where we use conventional computers to deal with details and realized that they often cannot reach any sort of conclusion about what they are computing a quantum computer with the right software may actually be able to predict, for instance, that a wave will crash on a beach with repetition and the action this creates including the eddies and small currents that a conventional computer simply cannot deal with or predict. Yes, the obvious is true. It is faster and more accurate. But beyond that, It is a whole new type of computing. It is, and try not to groan here, a quantum leap, equivalent to the invention of the transistor and all that a semi-conductor entailed to people who where used to computers made of tubes. It's a little daunting, and the claims are extraordinary. It is certainly more like a brain than any other device ever made. I'm excitedly sixty or so miles away from the company who is making the release, and wish I could be a the public demonstration event. Sadly, I cannot.
Maybe I'll get to see it later!

cause
Supernatural3
Posted 2/15/2007 10:50 PM (#1524 - in reply to #1165)

PhD Alumni

It sounds intriguing!
So they have gotten past the Boline system. Sounds like digital with half numbers, or hexidecimally digital. It's all numbers regardless, but i cannot figure out how they are going to tell the difference between off and on now or and open or closed circuit. I guess it cannot be with everything, just the primary driver..... perhaps.

Having a degree in Electrical Engineering, I cannot comprehend how they did it. LOLOL....i am baffled. I want to see it too.
Thanks for sharing!
Doc J
cause
Posted 2/16/2007 7:28 PM (#1528 - in reply to #1165)

UMS Student

You can find the information on the system by searching for the company's name "D-Wave".
Supernatural3
Posted 2/16/2007 10:07 PM (#1529 - in reply to #1165)

PhD Alumni

Thank you sooo much for sharing. I will check it out.
spiritmagnet
Posted 4/5/2007 1:57 AM (#1620 - in reply to #1517)

Coast to Coast am is awsome,I just wished Art did more shows.
spiritmagnet
Posted 4/5/2007 2:10 AM (#1622 - in reply to #1522)

You know sooner or later a True A.I. will come from these new computers just for developing software.And then the scary parts of Terminator and the Matrix could become reality.Look at how much the world depends on just the internet.

Also if you listen to Coast to Coast,then you may have heard about how the Air Force was given $7.7 million to study how a group of psychices teleport not only objects but themselves as well,short distances.The qauntium field comes into play there as well.(Not IF they could do it,but HOW they do it)
Lee
marnbeam
Posted 4/5/2007 2:15 AM (#1623 - in reply to #1165)

If you are interested in Quantum Physics a good book to start with is "The Self-Aware Universe - How consciousness creates the material world" by Amit Goswami.

Marn
cause
Posted 4/5/2007 11:07 PM (#1637 - in reply to #1622)

UMS Student

I would like to think that the robots/computers will be our friends. You're right though the advances are coming. Whether this means new live forms is yet to be seen. If the D-wave stuff is real and there scaleability fact people will have the capability to create truly impressive artificial intelligence. And, as it is in humanity's nature to "scale every mountain" these advances will occur. I hope we do it right.
Frank in Japan
Posted 4/22/2007 5:16 AM (#1742 - in reply to #1165)

student

steelie - 2006-11-08 7:24 PM

This question was posed by e mail to our school. I've posted it here in case someone has a comment:

What would hapen if one would subject a vacumes space to (a). no gravity, (b). no magnetic pole, and (c). no frequency waves ? does one observe nothing within the space? could that wich could be left, be a view to heaven as if an atom's inverse of its proton is an electron, in a like mannor reversed on the neutron?

Sience needs to get proven, phisicaly, where heaven exist in order to advance tecnology.

I theorise, heaven is explanible by science, not history. Good luck

I studied physics at uni, and still have a passionate interest in the field!

Nothingness in the physical sense is just that, there is nothing there. Even when this space is observed by us, it is still a void. Even being labeling as nothing will not change it's nature of being void.

However, there was a famous failed experiment called the Michelson Morley experiment which failed to find a universally present ether. This is one of my pet areas of interest in physics. Maybe this is the field of (currently abandoned) physics where universal consciousness resides.

There is another theory of particles generating in void areas of space by the means of a probability equation, but I have forgotten the name of that theory (it was heavily based on some pretty fancy mathematics - and I kinda fell asleep at that lecture LOL)

Anyway, I think eternal consciousness exists within this universe (all parallel universes included as a part of the whole), voids included (even if we can't find a way to measure it right now). Old school sciences have a tendency, and a warranted need in many respects, to outright dismiss that which cannot be observed or measured.

For me personally, trust in my own intuition, is more valuable and inspiring towards action and life purpose, than physical measurement of any particular physical phenomena.

Frank

Edited by Frank in Japan 4/22/2007 5:18 AM
pjyothi
Posted 4/23/2007 5:19 PM (#1760 - in reply to #1165)
Subject: Binaural Beat Secrets

Hi everyone,

This is Jyothi. I gone through this website and found some various information which is

useful to the people who are interested to Binaural beat.binaural beat is becoming useful

in scientific research and is likely to begin to play a larger role in medical diagnostic

regimens as well. Further, it is proving useful in regard to the enhancement of meditative

and relaxation techniques.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software