University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Introduction
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

bartholomew
Posted 2/22/2015 8:01 PM (#25873)
Subject: Introduction

Hi to everyone. Bartholomew is not my name but that of my guide who is the source of most of what I might happen to know. What is a guide? That's easy to answer. We are not primarily personalities because they are no more than products of our bodies; our brains, genetics and temporal conditioning. We are souls. Souls are created first. From our viewpoint here on our planet they are eternal though this is not literally true. Most of the time when I write it is channeling in real time. Hope that's not too much for the reader.

Here's a bit more...

On creation. Science has tentatively identified the moment of creation. They call it the big bang. They are correct. So what came before? Nothing is the answer because "before" this event nothing physical and thus time did not exist. Better to speak in terms of a cause. Is there a god? How about Gods? Either term will do but pre-existing our familiar universe there was a great "will" that had "purpose" in it's being. In the fulfillment of this lower realms were necessary. All life has to start at the beginning. Evolution, both physical and spiritual (regarding our worlds and selves) began "in the beginning".

Here's more..

"Behind" our physical universe and, in a sense, "supporting" it; giving it it's vital essence, is a great "universe" of spirit. What, exactly "spirit" is can wait for a while. It is enough to know that the aforementioned great will impressed itself upon spiritual mass causing it to "slow" (vibrationally speaking) and congeal into matter. This was an abrupt event. In the beginning then, we witness the birth of both matter and time (which is only an aspect). Neither matter nor time are "principles". Consciousness is though.

Even more,..

We all know about our auras. No need to review that topic. The spiritual worlds are arranged in like manner. There are layers within layers inside yet more. We've given some of these names. Surrounding the Earth (and other planets) are ethereal counterparts. If a world has sentient biological life add another layer, the astral (emotional) is included. Those globes which are home to higher life forms, like humans for instance, also have a few more. Since we have the ability to think and reason the Earth has a mental plane. We are remotely aware of higher lives too. In efforts to describe and interact with them we have formed formal organizations with hierarchical structures. We call them religions. Is there a divine plane? Yes. There are several more as well. It is important to realize, too, that all the "planes" are composed of numbers of subplanes.

It's important to note that, regarding these planes and their associations in creation we understand that the lower planes, ethereal, astral (emotional) and the mental, did not exist in the "spiritual" universe which was home to the cause of "creation". They are only necessary elements to our worlds without which we could not function (as humans) and grow. We will eventually leave them all behind as we continue to evolve. An interesting point to add here is that we hear sometimes about some planets being called "sacred planets". These are real. They are so because they are home to advanced life forms (some of which have grown beyond the human stages of life). All lives have spiritual requirements. We have our "customized" planes in the Earth. These higher lives exist on worlds which are equipped with even higher spiritual spheres (planes) without which they could not function. There are a couple of these types in our solar system. Earth is not one of them.

Last bit.... Why? Why all of this?

We've seen a bit about the "how" of creation (physical universe) but what about the reason? What about purpose?

There are lives in existence that are so very high that it is impossible for any of us to even remotely be aware of them. There are men who claim otherwise but remember the trickster coyote of Native American lore. This animal represents the pull of the Earth, the lower fires which deceive. What we call "God" is just such a being (really a group of beings). God is not a man, nor a woman. "God" does not have a personality as we understand the term. "God" is a convenient term to denote "cause". But to make it easy let's just refer to God in the familiar manner.

God had (and still does) have purpose which was tied to "destiny of existence". This phrase implies that to "be" is to have reason and movement. Enough.

Just a bit more...

The Genesis of the Hebrew and Christian faiths. Remove the flowery prose. Look behind the words. Discover more. "God" exercises realization by extending through continual creative processes, it's own being. In plain language God created human souls. Once began the process continues to this day. It's not here on Earth though. New human souls reside in "heaven" in the mental plane of spirit. Here they begin. Are we made so that we can worship a deity and thus find "eternity"? No. Each of us (our souls, not our personalities) already has eternal life. We are destined to evolve and eventually become "gods" ourselves. This process begins in spirit. The first thing a soul learns is to view itself as a singular entity. This is contrary to high existences but it is of vital importance in the physical worlds. The souls learn the art of expressing as "selves". There is a widespread belief that souls were created in perfection and then erred causing them to be banished to the Earth. This is not correct. Souls are created, not in perfection, but in innocence. Coming to Earth was the plan all along. The purpose of life is simply so that souls can achieve wisdom through experience. Physical worlds provide to settings required. Note that there is alway a mix of souls on a planet. Most souls are beginners or junior in standing. Some are more advanced. Trying to make sense of this by observing a body/personality does not always work. The important thing to remember is that since there are so many new souls here that religions are still very necessary. Religions help to make sense of a crazy world. They provide solice and comfort to many. Let them continue. The time will come, though, when all men will have outgrown any need for them.

So the Earth, and many other worlds too, evolved slowly, working (under the direction of a great intelligent design, (the directive forces of the mind of God) building and changing the world, equipping it with everything needed and adding to it the greatest element. Life. I mean biological life. Under continued direction the forms came and went each leaving what it had learned to be used by succeeding designs until finally a creature had everything required to house a human soul. Proto man was on the scene. Note here that is the brains of these "animal men" that we of vital importance because the human souls, which had been long waiting, needed them. A soul connects to a body in several points but cannot meld fully with a body until it can move in sync with the brain. It is our brains which give us the capacity to be truly human, for this reason. A human without a soul would be an animal man only. He would be vital and would appear to be normal in most respects. He would not be capable of abstract though though. His dreams would be limited to those of other animals only. Here is a bit about how spirit and flesh get together to serve "divine" purpose.

So the journey begins...

The same story can be told of countless worlds. Many other worlds are home to human souls, all engaged in the same purpose as we on Earth. Most other worlds have evolved the "humanoid" design but few are peopled by men and women who look just like us. No matter. It is the soul that counts. The bodies are vehicles shaped by the environments in which they will live only. There are human souls in bodies which we would have trouble recognizing if we saw one. There are also human souls, very advanced souls, in bodies that are similar to ours, sort of. Some of these have long been involved with our planet. Many still are. They, too, have purpose under the great plan of the ultimate creator. Before we can break free of the constraints of our planet we have to also learn to leave Earthly religions behind. They are products of Earth bound thinking. Sure there is an ultimate "source" which is high above what we call the "divine" plane. But because this is so very unknowable we must content ourselves to storybook versions. It's OK. Where ever human souls reside in all of the universe the impulse of Godliness exists. What I am saying is that religions are everywhere. Let's not make the assumption though that our approach to "God" is in any way superior to any other.

A bit about knowledge...

Human souls that are so evolved that they no longer need to incarnate on a world are often referred to as "master souls" or sometimes "angels". They interact with incarnated souls in various ways. They most common of which is that they, when they wist to impart this or that, will construct a thoughtform in the astral or lower mental planes or they will design a bit which will come to us in a dream. Sometimes they communicate directly though. And sometimes they use an intermediary, high soul working for a master (called by us an angel). Such a soul is Gabriel. He talked to Moses, Mary the temporal mother of Jesus, Muhammad of the desert lands and many others too. They instruct us. Before we can be aware of them we have to cleanse ourselves though. An incarnated man or woman must be sufficiently evolved before such contact can be made. But when I say evolved I refer to the soul, not the personality. There is no necessary correlation 'tween the two. An advanced soul does not necessarily inhabit the body of an advanced man or woman. Indeed some very advanced humans are inhabited by very junior souls. This is why many of our national leaders seem to have trouble sorting out the problems of living. A master soul would have no such difficulty but since the purpose of the Earth is to act as a training ground for souls to suddenly take away all the strife would be in conflict with purpose. The Earth is a classroom.

Sources of knowledge are many. We learn much through individual efforts as incarnated men and women. We study in schools. We learn to meditate. But there is more than one way to gain knowledge. Look again at meditation. We learn to leave our personalities and the restraints of the Earth behind. Avoid the astral plane. Nothing useful there. We go out into the spiritual universe but usually no higher than the Divine plane. We learn to tap into the universal store of knowledge. There is a spiritual repository in which every thing ever learned by any one, anywhere, anytime, is and is available to the seeker. Each of us thus may learn to acquire knowledge directly. Any of us can do this but first is the training to meditate correctly through purified bodies. Beware though of the lower plane reflections of truths. Remember the trickster coyote who is resides on the astral. So many men have fallen into traps. These are easy to tell since they usually, sooner or later, reveal telling motives. Mixed in with all of this is the world of psychic phenomena. Beware in this area too. There are many pitfalls, many forms masquerading as high spiritual entities. Key to avoiding problems is in meditation. Avoid any efforts which are centered below the heart. Only through a combination of heart and mind will the results be pure. And then only after long practice. Then when the throat expresses the results we may be content. I’d like to add here that premature study of kundalini can cause great harm to a man. Let the student learn proper meditation and when the time is right kundalini will occur naturally and beautifully, all by itself.

That's all for now.... Hope my post is well received. I am a student as are we all but not an UMS enrollee. If my ramblings are not in agreement with the purposes of this forum please tell me and I'll find another home.

Thanks

Edited by bartholomew 3/9/2015 12:59 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Aquarius
Posted 2/23/2015 7:01 AM (#25875 - in reply to #25873)
Subject: RE: Introduction

UMS Guest

Dear Bartholomew,

Welcome in our midst and thank you for sharing with us the insights you are finding with the help of your spirit guide. I cannot speak for the others, but they are certainly much appreciated by me.

With love - Aquarius

alpha+omega
Posted 2/23/2015 8:55 PM (#25878 - in reply to #25873)
Subject: Re: Introduction

Veteran

Hi Bart...

"Werd!" as the kids say, or "txt" these days.

Mother Nature is on vacation with Brother Nature and Grandpa Nature in Puerto Vallarta. Grandpa is looking to hook her up with his rich buddies there. Mother was, and still is, sceptical. Meanwhile I am still working on getting to the bottom of why apple leaves from here specifically work curing all sorts of illnesses that doctors can't touch. I had to find more defunct apple orchards, and luckily there are a lot around here. The organic orchards are all threatened by a new genetically modified apple that does not turn brown. I guess people would rather look at their food than worry about what is actually in it. For taste they can just stuff it fulla chemicals an' stuff. I guess it is all good because they are going to make a lot more people sick. Expands the customer base. lol

I am also a student, but not here officially, and in a discipline I can never graduate from. I see it is better that way; always learning, finding out new things. Geophysicists say the world is their laboratory. I was an astrophysics buff in university amongst other things. Geophysics seemed too limiting. I am still grounded here though. There is a whole universe of stuff they haven't discovered yet hiding in plain view from a different perspective.

Edited by alpha+omega 2/23/2015 9:44 PM
bartholomew
Posted 2/26/2015 1:16 AM (#25889 - in reply to #25875)
Subject: RE: Introduction

Thanks.
Ophiucus
Posted 2/28/2015 5:41 AM (#25894 - in reply to #25878)

Forum Administrator

Hi A+O

Did anyone see the vast 'Black Hole' that has been discovered that is 'only' something like 12.8 billion light years away ... interesting how 'they' keep discovering things that are of such great and potential significance ....

Best wishes all

O
bartholomew
Posted 2/28/2015 3:59 PM (#25901 - in reply to #25894)

The universe is constantly recycling itself. Suns and black holes are both portals. Suns are points of creation. Black holes are doorways through which matter returns to spirit. Behind them all is the spiritual universe. And the controlling mechanism? A great mind. Matter comes and matter goes. Science will not be able to speak of this very natural process of birth and death until it begins to actually identify and quantify the existence of a spiritual universe from which our more familiar one came.
Supernatural3
Posted 3/7/2015 3:51 PM (#25949 - in reply to #25873)

PhD Alumni

Welcome!
I may be somewhat late, as i have been unable to do much, but very glad to be back. I look forward to catching up and keeping in touch with my UMS family (you all).
Blessings~
Aquarius
Posted 3/8/2015 8:48 AM (#25954 - in reply to #25949)

UMS Guest

Welcome back, dear Jill. I have missed you and our thoughts must have crossed somehow. It’s only a few days ago that you came to my mind and that set me wondering what might have happened to you. And here you are! Magic!

With love – Aquarius

Supernatural3
Posted 3/8/2015 6:23 PM (#25960 - in reply to #25873)

PhD Alumni

Hi Aquarius,
Yes, it seems as if every single thing had its purpose. I cannot explain it, but everything is falling into place, at exactly the right time. Also, thank you for your astrological read for me. I liked it. Made some sense as well. Some of the things that have been happening, have been so far out of my control, i have felt helpless.... luckily, i have regained much of my self back. Whooot!

HUGS to you!
Disa
Posted 3/9/2015 5:47 PM (#25963 - in reply to #25873)

Alumni

Happy to see you back, Jill. Glad to hear things are falling into place.
Aquarius
Posted 3/10/2015 7:54 AM (#25965 - in reply to #25960)

UMS Guest

Supernatural3 - 3/9/2015 12:23 AM Hi Aquarius, Yes, it seems as if every single thing had its purpose. I cannot explain it, but everything is falling into place, at exactly the right time. Also, thank you for your astrological read for me. I liked it. Made some sense as well. Some of the things that have been happening, have been so far out of my control, i have felt helpless.... luckily, i have regained much of my self back. Whooot! HUGS to you!

Hello Jill,

Glad you enjoyed my offering and that it made sense to you.

I do believe that everything that happens on the Earth plane has some kind of a wise higher purpose to fulfil. It's up to us to fathom out what that could be. You are right, things can only happen when the time  is right. And for about the past fourteen months you have been going through the experience of finding healing for some part of you that so far had been left unattended. Does that make any sense to you? It's also a time for finding healthier and better ways of living and being. How are you doing with that?

Never doubt that good times are ahead for you! By believing this you are drawing them ever closer.

Much love and big hugs to you - Aquarius 

alpha+omega
Posted 3/15/2015 11:39 PM (#25987 - in reply to #25873)

Veteran

Hi all...

Sorry I got sidetracked here organizing and funding a clandestine worldwide clinical trial of that Wild Apple Leaf thing we discovered 7 months ago. The biggest reason is that it has exposed a new Human parasite invisible to and unknown to any previous detection methods, and the root cause of why they cannot solve everything from Lyme Disease to Cancer we discovered, and by all official accounts. Luckily I am an engineer , S'Lyme Literate Paramedic (ret.), and Not a Doctor so there is no Medical Association to get kicked out of. The treatment is potentially dangerous, so requires a whole new set of guidelines but works spectacularly. It dates back to clues given in Genesis in the Bible, and the Whole Apple Story.

I should add that this week is the 170th anniversary of the death of John Chapman AKA Appleseed on Mar 18, 1845. It is a big week in Apple world, and not because they released a Watch. lulz α+ω

S'Lyme Literate Paramedic Wah-bulance 111 says Mother... 

April 1st update... We are not fooling. "Biofilm" is a distributed brain that nematode parasite worms make out of materials in your body. It presents as cancer or Lyme Disease or several other embodiments as a side effect. We call these effects "chronic disease" and antibiotic or chemical treatments are useless against them. The nematodes are cousins of Electric Eels and earthworms, albeit much smaller. They comprise 80% of terrestrial life, 90% of all ocean floor life, and as I found so far, 100% of extraterrestrial life.  They are masters of physics exhibiting what I call T5 skills; Telemetry, Telecomm, Telepathy, Time/Space, and Transposition (they apparently fly by mastering the physics of gravity.) Eventually, a whole human body becomes their brain. They did not know it made us sick.

Edited by alpha+omega 4/1/2015 1:35 PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software