University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Merry XMAS to ALL
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

mruppert
Posted 12/21/2014 9:45 PM (#25738)
Subject: Merry XMAS to ALL

Expert

I usually send you all to the link of the most bizarre Xmas carol that I have ever heard; but this year I send you to the one scene that makes me truly appreciate Christmas........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iXYvfRrmq8

Peace,

Marty and Luckylee in her Xmas bionnet

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Aquarius
Posted 12/27/2014 7:23 AM (#25755 - in reply to #25738)
Subject: RE: Merry XMAS to ALL

UMS Guest

Thank you, Marty, for sharing it with us here.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and Lucky Lee.

With love - Aquarius

alpha+omega
Posted 1/2/2015 5:08 AM (#25763 - in reply to #25738)
Subject: Re: Merry XMAS to ALL

Veteran

Thanks Marty. I have been away, and Mother Nature is sick with a mystery illness. Mother Nature was working for a landscaping company, so I had a hint what may be making her sick. She said they used lots of Glyphosate every day. Glyphosate Poisoning is the #1 cause of poisoning to Landscaping workers in California. Nobody knows how to get rid of it other than stopping ingestion really. With GMO's in everything we eat, laced with glyphosate, and Monsanto lying to everybody that it is safe just like the Agent Orange was, we are all involved in the battle for our lives. It's like Soylent Green, and we are all caught in the RoundUp Lasso! (That was the Monsanto Name of Agent Orange) It may be why your neighbour's lawn is so green. Agent Orange Light! ©®™

So I will have a busy New Year, if maybe not as happy as we would like, going over Dr. Don Huber's work to try an' get Nature Back on Track! She's a bztch, but as many engineers like to claim, she's OUR bztch! lulz She gets it from Grampa an' Grandma...

Edited by alpha+omega 1/2/2015 5:21 AM
mruppert
Posted 1/3/2015 12:04 PM (#25765 - in reply to #25763)

Expert

Hiya A,

So sorry to hear about the mal-lady.

What wonderful memories this brings back-when those C-123s were repurposed for domestic airlifting but the crews and ground support all got terribly ill.....they all must have had a bad Big Mac or two. 

No Ranch Hand for these guys; just the residue of a 20 million gallon bad habit that the military, VA, Monsanto and Dow insist had no hangover.

I wish that Sam had used my formulation for AO, herewith disclosed for all to enjoy........

But, we had to rally under the flag and do things Sam's way, because God is on our side. (Though he isn't really, because God hates idiots. Just ask Tuco.)

Peace to you and yours, 

Marty and LuckyLee

Paul Joseph
Posted 1/3/2015 12:15 PM (#25766 - in reply to #25765)

PhD Alumni

Thanks Marty and all here.

I am so sorry to hear of the continuing maladay Alpha+Omega. I truly wish you deep healing from the depths of the Universe Herself.

Probably should post this under Stochastic Music but too hurried to seek the thread and anyway, wanted to wish us all here very Merry Seasonal Well-wishes .... and 2015 ... it is the Russian and Eastern Christmas yet to come and Epiphany too so am not quite too late ... I came across this wonderful You Tube with blissfule music and koans too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4DV2wMXxKs

In the meantime, not that anytime should be mean ....

Did anyone watch the Christmas Dr Who?

Fascinating take on the dream that is the Multiverse ..

Namaste all
Paul

ps Marty your link did not come out on my site here ..??!!

Edited by Paul Joseph 1/3/2015 12:16 PM
alpha+omega
Posted 1/6/2015 12:08 PM (#25773 - in reply to #25738)

Veteran

Hi Marty and Paul... I tried feeding that to the weeds, and they looked to suffer for about Half a Day only! Analysis showed they suffered only a few hundred dead cells in what I presumed was their little Brains. lol

The Agent Orange stuff is in everything we eat. They should have some sort of label on that food I think. So does Moms Across America . So I made up a label for them to do what the Gubmint has always been supposed to by running through the Supermarkets and Slapping Them on EVERYTHING ! They'll only be 99% right, but Close Enough I figger.

GMO is OMG! spelled backwards! lulz

That way, EVERYBODY will be Happy. All the folks on the Inside, an' on the Outside!! That's what I call GMO Labelling TRANSPARENCY! OMG! lulz

Edited by alpha+omega 1/6/2015 8:50 PM
alpha+omega
Posted 1/10/2015 10:18 PM (#25782 - in reply to #25773)

Veteran

This is not the first time an I.G. Farben spinoff has been caught up in a Pre Meditated Mass Murder rap either. Plus, that Wiki appears to have some Key Points missing . Just gotta be on 'em like Columbo , including the ol' Reverse Pic Trick, as above... or ALL of the above!

What "bothers me" is Who would go to all this trouble to create the PERFECT Murder Weapon trying to convince the Doctors and Cops it was harmless? Why, the Murderers, of course! "I'm sure you can see my problem , Sir!"

Edited by alpha+omega 1/11/2015 12:08 AM
Paul Joseph
Posted 1/11/2015 4:14 PM (#25784 - in reply to #25738)

PhD Alumni

Hi Friend Alpha + Omega - Columbo was always one of the greats - knock knock, pops head around door, 'there's just one more thing ...'

shame he passed, shame we all do

oh my, link to Blade Runner ... 'everybody dies ...'

Or then again, The Seventh Seal: Death wins every game .... but it is what the Knight does in between that allows the innocent to become free ....

see you in the orchards

Mazel Tov

I am Charlie, the Divine Self, Jesus, Buddha, Abraham, the Tao and Allah - all and yet none - and yet as we are, Everything

Namaste

Paul
alpha+omega
Posted 1/14/2015 12:37 PM (#25789 - in reply to #25738)

Veteran

Hi again there Paul...

My internet is kind of on the fritz, and by accident, I clicked on this link by Scott Adams... He of "Dilbert" fame... joking about if a Corporation waged war against some Country, since some are larger than most countries now. I thought it was kind of topical because through a combination of Greed, Incompetence, Moral and Ethical Bankruptcy, Evil, and good ol' fashioned Stupidity, our knuckleheads have accidentally created the perfect two part Biological - Chemical Murder Weapon, AND lobbied aggressively to get it dispersed as food in supermarkets all over America and Canada. Their anonymous intellectual attack drone university professors of agriculture are currently in China making all their food crops look like golf courses. Hey, it looks good, just imagine how it TASTES! They got the boot in the EU though. That shows enough intelligence that plausible deniability is off the table... Zey did not no0k Ze Master Race.

Two can play this game. I've taken on bigger idiots, their Banks and got 'em at The Pump. lol I notice that they attack anyone who tries domestic food testing for this stuff. Beat 'em with their own stick: OUTSOURCE! lulz.

Edited by alpha+omega 1/14/2015 1:00 PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software