University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

second tiny ear hole what could that mean?
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Dee
Posted 10/21/2006 10:34 PM (#1085)
Subject: second tiny ear hole what could that mean?

My question is, what does a second physical ear hole represent? Right above my hearing ear hole I have a tiny hole in the skin. My grandmother also had the same hole but, I don't know any other person, nor have I heard of anyone else with that hole. I was told it had a spiritual meaning but I need more clarification and or opinions to help me.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Guitar Girl
Posted 10/22/2006 4:43 AM (#1087 - in reply to #1085)
Subject: RE: second tiny ear hole what could that mean?

hmmm.... i've never heard of anything like that! I wonder if it could be useful for a musician!!!

seriously, if it is in your family, it must have some meaning. If i were to guess at the meaning, it would have to do with your being able to "hear" the spirits so to speak, a heightened ability.

Have you experienced claraudience? Have you heard the spirits speak? Sometimes it comes as your name being whispered, or celestial music...
Aquarius
Posted 10/22/2006 10:46 AM (#1091 - in reply to #1085)

UMS Guest

Your message just reminded me that my mother - now in the world of light - had one of those holes, if I remember right, above her right ear. She used to squeeze it sometimes and a thick yellowish looking kind of liquid came squelching out. As children, we were fascinated by this. I have never come across anyone else who had this. Mind you, it's not the kind of thing people talk about, is it?

It may well be that the hole has some kind of spiritual meaning; in truth, everything has. But it is difficult to even try to intuit what it might mean. If something comes to me later, I shall let you know. Love - Aquarius

Dee
Posted 10/22/2006 8:37 PM (#1094 - in reply to #1091)

You explained exactly what it looks like! Thank you for your reply. If you can think of anything else please reply again. By the way I do hear my name being called by spirits every now and then. I hear them when I'm alone or nearby people. My husband has also heard them at the same time. Did your mother also hear spirits that you know of?
Dee
Posted 10/22/2006 8:43 PM (#1095 - in reply to #1087)

Thank you also Guitar Girl. I was told it ment a heightened ability, but how can I harness it, is my other question?

I like to hear what anyone thinks about that.
steelie
Posted 10/23/2006 1:55 PM (#1096 - in reply to #1085)

Harnessing it, I believe, will be part of engaing in a piritual path. I think once you heighten your awareness of metaphysics and your own spiruality, your abilities to percieve will be sharpened...
Aquarius
Posted 10/24/2006 11:54 AM (#1099 - in reply to #1085)

UMS Guest

Hello Guitar Girl. I can imagine that my mother might have been able to communicate with the world of spirit, but she lived during a time and in a space where communications of this nature would probably not even have been heard of. They would certainly not have been encouraged, as they are these days. Don't hold me to it, because I might be wrong. But she did have extremely high sensitivity; this I can tell from her birthchart. She was an extremely gifted person, though born into circumstances where these gifts could not find any encouragement. I imagine that it will take another lifetime for her to develop them and to learn to harness and use any psychic gifts she has - after all, we all have them! - so they can be of benefit to her and those around her. With love - Aquarius

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software