University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

trouble in paradise
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

ekhanania
Posted 10/1/2006 5:46 AM (#979)
Subject: trouble in paradise

I had recently relocated from Chicago to Honolulu to take a new assignment that is a career advancement in my field of the health profession. I know that I am here for a reason. I left everything that was familiar and leaped into the unfamiliar. I manifested this position during 2 days of silent retreat, I remember praying and meditating for a carrer advancement in paradise. Funny but I did. I wanted it to be perfect. I didn't even specify where this paradise is, albeit here I am. my current dilemma is I am stuck in a hotel, and struck by the high rental prices for a moderate and secure apartment. I seem to be going through two kinds of emotion. one is anxiety attacks and agitations, then I remind myself to think positive, something will show up at the right time. I need some help in this department. Is my faith being tested or am I being delusional, that I should have not taken the job? How can one deal with issues of this magnitute. I am pressed with time and money. I will be meditating tonight for a divine intervention. I think I am going through a test. Your help and advise is greatly appreciated.
ek
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Aquarius
Posted 10/12/2006 11:55 AM (#1010 - in reply to #979)
Subject: RE: trouble in paradise

UMS Guest

Dear Friend,

There are two possibilities here! One is that your panick attacks are coming just because it is a great new enterprise for you and your feelings of apprehension are stronger than usual. There could be another reason to it, which I will try to briefly explain to you in astrological terms. It is possible that your energies have recently changed, for example that you are experiencing a Scorpio progression. This is a time when one makes one many changes in one's life; old things have to die before new ones can be born, and so forth. It is also a time of heightened emotions, i.e. when you are frightened you could be feeling this more strongly. To shed more light on this and if you wish to look into this, you could contact me by private e-mail.

In the hope that the feelings will have passed by now and that none of that will be necessary, take care and God bless. With love and light - Aquarius

ekhanania
Posted 12/18/2006 3:44 AM (#1249 - in reply to #979)

Thank you aquarius for your reply. So much had happened since my last post. I was able to find me an apartment which I moved into on october 8th. I meditated and called on the Universe for help on Saturday and sure enough next sunday morning the first call I make for an apartment was this one that I am staying in. There is so much happening to me which is beyond my comprehension. I dont know if it is me in alignment with God or just this Island is magical. I ask and I receive lately. I am working on manifesting a mate now. But I am growing more and more spiritually and UMS has a great deal to do with it. What am learning am applying and it is working. My intellect is challenged by what is happening but who needs intellect now.

love and light
ek
laurelsherer
Posted 12/18/2006 6:52 PM (#1257 - in reply to #979)

It is wonderful to hear that you now have an apartment to live in!

I lived on the big island of Hawaii for almost a year and found that the intentions that I set were able to manifest very quickly as well. It seemed to me that the powerful, creative, and contained energy of the island helped everyone I knew there to move along their paths at a seemingly more accelerated rate than the places I've lived on the mainland.

Please do continue to share with us what you learn through living in Honolulu!

Blessings,
Laurel
ekhanania
Posted 12/19/2006 5:29 AM (#1261 - in reply to #979)

why did you leave the big island? are you planning on coming back? if so keep me posted may be we can meet. How about all UMS students hold a new years party in Ohau. lol

love and light
ek
laurelsherer
Posted 12/20/2006 1:54 PM (#1264 - in reply to #1261)

I ended up leaving the big island because my partner wanted to attend school on the mainland. I would love to visit, and also go to some of the other islands; however, I don't think I will likely move there again, as I now have two cats.

I have heard the Hawaiian islands related to the chakra system, which I think is very interesting. The big island would be the first chakra, and with the active volacno, there certainly seemed to be a great deal of creation energy! Oahu would be the fifth chakra I think. Do you feel any connection between the energy there and the fifth chakra?

We do plan to hold retreats for UMS graduates and students....one in Hawaii would be lovely (especially for all those who deal with cold winters!)

Peace,
Laurel

Danjummai
Posted 12/22/2006 3:40 AM (#1270 - in reply to #979)

PhD Alumni

Ek, it's nice to know you are doing well - LOL
ekhanania
Posted 12/29/2006 6:06 AM (#1299 - in reply to #1264)

Laurel I am interested in learning more about Hawaii chakra system. Where can I find that out? When I was in Maui I was overlwhelmed with the feeling of , but tell me more.

Blessings
ek
laurelsherer
Posted 12/29/2006 6:39 PM (#1304 - in reply to #1299)

Many people do say that the energy of the Hawaiian islands corresponds to what we know about the human chakra system. I have heard that Maui, being the second chakra, really does have an essence of sexual and creative energies. It also makes sense to me that Oahu is the fifth chakra, having to do with communication, because it has the biggest cities, which have strong connections of communication with the rest of the world.

There is one book that a friend of mine read before we went to the big island from which we first learned about the correlation between the islands and the chakras. This is called "The Secrets and Mysteries of Hawaii: A Call to the Soul" and is written by Pila. This could be something to check out. I wish I had more sources to give you, but I'm sure if you put it out there that you're interested in finding out more about this idea, the information will continue to flow to you!
Dancer
Posted 1/3/2007 1:08 PM (#1311 - in reply to #1299)

UMS Student

Eileen, where are you?? I posted a private message to your inbox regarding our missed opportunity to connect. I haven't heard from you. Is everything going ok?

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software