University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dark Matter & the Universe
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Dancing Daisy
Posted 9/29/2006 6:36 AM (#963)
Subject: Dark Matter & the Universe

UMS Student

Anybody know anything about Dark Matter? I learned about it in a cosmos class, and that it is actually some seriously strange substance that has completely confounded scientists. I'm not totally sure I got this right, but they discovered that it is actually heavier than all matter and that it is between all the matter, something like that, and it is actually 90% of the universe! It affects gravity, time, etc and has some sort of role in physical laws. I know I'm not explaining this very well. Can someone else explain it? I want to know more about this "stuff" called dark matter.

My thoughts on it when I heard about it was that it just might actually be consciousness itself. After all, wouldn't consciousness be the most powerful force in the universe, permeating everything, acting as the glue that holds it all together, since it is all happening in the mind of god after all? Tell me more about this dark matter!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Aquarius
Posted 10/14/2006 10:37 AM (#1027 - in reply to #963)
Subject: RE: Dark Matter & the Universe

UMS Guest

Hello Daisy,

I was discussing dark matter only yesterday with a friend of mine and the thought struck me, the same as it did you, that it was the consciousness of the Universe, of God - if you like - that can be the only one responsible for what is happening there. And that does make a lot sense, when you think about it, becauseĀ this energy isĀ invisible to earthly eyes, it gets the name 'dark matter'. After all, it is the Consciousness and the Will of God that brings everything into being, in all world that ever were, now are and ever will be ... What a wonderful thought!

Love and light,

Aquarius

Danjummai
Posted 10/16/2006 4:35 PM (#1050 - in reply to #963)

PhD Alumni

We see what we want to see. I don't know how true.
Blessings.
Aquarius
Posted 10/28/2006 10:09 AM (#1128 - in reply to #963)

UMS Guest

How right you are, Dunjummai! We can only see our world through our own perception and from our own perspective, which is the result of all the experiences of all our lifetimes, up to now. Because that has been different for each one of us, everybody's way of seeing things differs, too. I believe that what we see also depends on the lessons we have come to learn, during this lifetime. Love - Aquarius

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software