University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dark Metaphysics
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

alpha+omega
Posted 9/27/2013 6:21 AM (#24325 - in reply to #24295)
Subject: Re: Dark Metaphysics

Veteran

Another week, another dollar!

Ironically, in my quest to Hide da Lo0+, I keep getting offered jobs. This recent one was so intriguing, I had to take it for fun. It falls into the dirty money category as I see it. It is being a top ranking Union official, even though that goes against everything I was raised to believe! So it falls into the category of Shaddup, Fuggedaboudit!... No I really mean FUGGEDABOUDIT! Capiche?, an' No Show for Max Flow! This has created yet another Paradox of epic proportions for me and Grande Kapitalism meets Das Kapital!

They say I can still ride my bike to Gaia Sagrada, so nothing has changed, as long as I can hold my nose here. Please advise! lol

Top of the page Bottom of the page
alpha+omega
Posted 10/8/2013 12:21 AM (#24346 - in reply to #24082)

Veteran

Well, I would have posted sooner, but the forum has been down for me. The "20" was off the coast of Ecuador / Chile at coordinates 32.6 S Lat 103.3 W Lon. Gee, I wonder what happened on Da Other Side at 32.6 NORTH lat an' 76.7 EAST Lon? lol But a lil' too much powder is always better in our racket.

Also note the "Pool Ball" Effect... This is just conservation of momentum thru the magma leaving a pimple.

So how in da heck do Metaphysicists know about this? See the subject line...

In Seemingly Unrelated news, but it really is, I have been taking Marching Orders from Psalm 76. I have been switching to Led Zeppelin instead of David Lee Wrath ripoffs at Karaoke! Now that may be the wrong interpretation because I got kicked outta Cub Scouts, so in effect out of the Basement of Da Church. My crime was eatin' a Brownie! lol

Edited by alpha+omega 10/8/2013 2:25 AM
Supernatural3
Posted 10/10/2013 11:45 AM (#24348 - in reply to #24082)

PhD Alumni

Bad Boy!!!! LOL
seva
Posted 10/16/2013 7:40 PM (#24391 - in reply to #24082)
Subject: RE: Dark Metaphysics

New user

Without one the other would not exist

IAMTHESHEIKH - 7/29/2013 10:01 PM . . .So if darkness came before light, and that God creates evil, then why are we not embracing darkness? After all, the Dark Matrix (womb) actually created Light, and still continues to do so.

Paul Joseph
Posted 10/17/2013 6:36 AM (#24396 - in reply to #24391)

PhD Alumni

Funny synchronicity Seva (welcome too!)

... just this morning, before seeing your post, I texted someone from the book of the same name by Arthur Guirdham (I think it was he), about Cathars and reincarnation, the title being, We Are One Another, which your phrase reminded me of too
Ophiucus
Posted 10/17/2013 2:26 PM (#24397 - in reply to #24396)

Forum Administrator

From Ursula K le Guin's marvellous Earthsea Saga, 'from the creation of Ea':

"Only in darkness the light
Only in silence the word"

Blessings
alpha+omega
Posted 10/19/2013 7:03 AM (#24402 - in reply to #24397)

Veteran

All joking aside, a rarity for me, I have a lot more Tales from The Dark Side.

Under the "I'm not makin' this up!" file, I have had a really interesting week when a lady I am sponsoring at a local Women's Shelter and Rehab Program wanted to Escape. Why Escape? It turns out the people running the shelter were using it as a cover for their Illegal Grow Op (actually there are Legal Ones here because the climate is ideal for medical grade Sativa, but it doesn't give a good buzz lol) in an Outbuilding which burnt down last week. Talk about hypocrisy at its finest! lol

So we have her scheduled to go into a new affiliate in a different location, but meanwhile she is staying at her Mother's house... And she is also Famous now for actually being the only one in the program who wanted out... At first! NOW the others are joining in... but to be fair, those people had them in an extremely compromising situation, controlling their entire rehabilitation while being the only vouchers for their credibility in many cases. Bambi at least had me, but that was really goin' out on a limb because of my Chequered Past! (see above) I have also started something that all the Girls could relate to. Bambi at my suggestion has started a Coven of Witches with them! Many already have most of the Pre-Requisites! I give Her an A+ on this First Assignment of her own Chosing. Dat's how you do Aikido on yer basic Wannabe White Slavery Operation!

Oh well... All fire under the bridge now. Of course it had to happen during Expiration Week ("That Time of Da Month" in financial circles) but it is all gone again for another 22 days... It is my Big Project here trying to make EVERYTHING out of Less Than Nothing but Greater Than Zero!

Edited by alpha+omega 10/19/2013 7:58 AM
alpha+omega
Posted 11/10/2013 2:53 PM (#24491 - in reply to #24082)

Veteran

May you live in exciting times. Or so I have heard. A family member got one of those cheap tours of Vietnam and Cambodia. The reason they are cheap at this time of year is that it is the wet or Typhoon season. So a catch, like the spam when they get you on repeating charges to your credit line, even though the products are good. She should be landing in Hong Kong in an Hour where there is a one day delay to fly to Hanoi.

Edited by alpha+omega 11/10/2013 6:25 PM
alpha+omega
Posted 8/17/2014 11:27 PM (#25375 - in reply to #24082)

Veteran

My how Time Flies. Things Change .

Gran Mas 

Ace Boring - The Big Tick 

Say what you will about Ace, but he has sure gone a long ways to solving Child Tick Hunger , and with the help of the Seat All Shzthawks Super Bowel Tick Champions. lulz

Let's recap. I established a Psi channel with the Tick parasites infecting all of mankind and animal kind from fleas to pachyderms. They are from outer space and have stowed away on manned spaceflight by boring into the host where they can get off to populate earth. They are not the only species that does this, but are the most intelligent of them, and can translate in a two way medium interpreter function. They use us to solve their fatal problem of getting trapped inside gravity wells like the moon. They did not realize it was effectively a one way trip. Otherwise, they are highly intelligent and also have religion, but are sadly blind until inside a host that has enough Psi to connect to Video abilities. They were not aware they were killing us, the Hosts, with what we call Lyme Disease. It turns out we are really no picnic for them. I engineered an effective Stinkbomb to expediate their exit and get them out where we will both be happy like they were before being trapped inside us. They helped with its development to default to where they are not compatible hosts with us. They really want to go home or have that option. We are pals. And here we are.

So what do we do for an encore? How about having "fun" with the Government and Healthcare System hiding all this from us so that we all die and they get all the money? The Ticks thought I was their Saviour, but I fessed up that I plagiarized the idea from a fellow in our religion that flipped over the tables on the Money Changers. They have heard of the idea of Engineers' Frat . This is gonna be Grrrrreat! /Flounder

To that end, I am poised to apply for charter as Χ Chapter ΣΦΔ . Nullus Magis Atrum / "None More Dark" / καν?νας περισσ?τερο σκοτειν?ς
(An Update: Really quick way to get medical disproval in a proven fraudulent Healthcare System thus getting full accreditation left handed: I am now officially Doctor Baker with my Apple Leafs: Doctor of Quackery. "Trust Me, I'm Not A Doctor!!!"™®© Perhaps they can check Chuck Norris' answer for infinity while they are there in Infinite Hell. Sorry Mother dear, I think they actually have more Fury than you there, but I could be wrong... lulz. )

It appears several old greek letters do not translate to old Greek. There is a stumbling block possibly with ABET/CEAB Accreditation as I would have to get my Metaphysical Engineering Faculty from Nowhere and Somewhere at the same time Accredited. Perhaps my Geophysical Engineering pals can help to this end, as many have Surveyor's Disease putting them in paradox where I am the only one with experience in the matter . We will see.

Meanwhile, Mother Nature wants to do Chinese Food lunch buffet again in town. Grandma is not well.  (An Update: She is all better now. Being the Spitting Image of Mother, I suggested she spit it out. She did, it's gone, and she is fine now. She forgot to pay her phone bill again, but we don't need no steenkin' phone anyways lulz. ) They have cold feet but the rest is nice an' warm. Great Grandma Nature is in a home where life seems sad and lonely, not the best way to spend a 93 birthday for sure.

The Ticks are ticking, and I actually did Since I've Been Loving You at Karaoke last night. Smokin' Ray is visiting and we are putting together a Led Zeppelin tribute now that I am getting my guitar neck hand back. Ironically I sing now though. We have been going over Louise which my nephew taught Eric Clapton how to play here ...

Anyhow, maybe I'll get the Tick Transport going again, kinda like Air Canada for Ticks. lulz Too bad that documentary is all BS according to the Tucks who were actually there. The thing goes over twice that fast and even faster when in the upper 0.1% of the atmosphere. They had plenty of ways to get on and off it as the fuselage and wing plates expanded and shrank. Go figure. These days they just use a hydrogen balloon system we concocted. That's engineering though... So I put the "bug" in their ear. So sue me! lulz.

Edited by alpha+omega 8/21/2014 10:04 PM
mruppert
Posted 10/3/2014 7:45 PM (#25573 - in reply to #24295)

Expert

Hiyaz Aaaaaa+Ooooooo;

My dear fellow, did you not read 1984?

The slate is wiped clean? The news changes? The enemy changes? Of course it is and does!!!!

But the villain was, is and will always be Goldberg. That is how Abdullah tricks those poor Occidentals.  

Piece and Pangalactic Gargle Blasters,

Your humbug Servant,

Marty and Little LuckyLee 

alpha+omega
Posted 10/6/2014 3:25 AM (#25577 - in reply to #24082)

Veteran

Hi Marty... How's tricks?

Mother Nature was over again for the weekend but had a bad cold. She demanded I spread this awful smelling Vicks stuff all over her chest and back. Well, I took one for the Team, but the Wild Apple Leaf (not to mention others) is so powerful an antiviral that I haven't got the cold... Yet. I can feel the antibiotic reaction though. So this will be another test of its pretty amazing properties, or at least that is what I hope will happen.

Grandma Nature called after she left and asked to speak to The Supermodel . I was in the mood to pull her leg a bit, so I said, "Which one?" lulz

Edited by alpha+omega 10/6/2014 9:02 AM
Ophiucus
Posted 10/6/2014 3:28 AM (#25578 - in reply to #25577)

Forum Administrator

Hi AO, see you are online, just saying hi in real time for a change ...

Over here researchers are suggesting that over 50s eat a Granny Smith apple a day to protect against strokes and heart attacks ... you must be onto something ...

Morning
alpha+omega
Posted 10/6/2014 9:09 AM (#25579 - in reply to #25578)

Veteran

Regarding the Wild Apple Leafs, definitely. Shortly after posting that last night, I thought I was getting sick, feeling the effects of the cold coming on strong, being imminent in the nasal passages and possibly throat and ears. This morning, all is well, and all that is gone. Now mind you, I had it in my system, still taking it to fight the co0ties! lulz I hope I can stay above it all. Mother looked a mess from it.
alpha+omega
Posted 10/19/2014 12:58 PM (#25600 - in reply to #24119)

Veteran

mruppert - 8/8/2013 4:39 PM

Whatsit all about Alpha? Greetings A 'n O Man!

Did she really and truly marry one of the Monkees? My favs are "I'm Not Your Steppin' Stone" and "Valerie". The real Valerie was on the show though I don't remember her at all.

Tommy Boyce and Bobby Hart did most of the songs; writing if not singing. Neil Diamond and Carole King did some others. The big success was The Monkees as a concept for Tommy and Bobby. When they recorded and toured as Boyce and Hart they were less than spectacular. They did hit gold and maybe platinum with "I Wonder What She's Doing Tonight"....but their first "The Monkees" was at least a five time platinum album.

Tommy and Bobby appeared on a reiteration of the Soupy Sales Show. Soupy first did a show featuring skits and Popeye, also The Three Stooges (probably the most intelligent men I have ever seen...and I mean that sincerely) at WNEW in New York City. Lawrence Chang Lee, Gordon Linzner, and yours truly would go to the live broadcasts after school. It was then that I met Frank Nastasi, who was the voice and persona of the various puppets on the show. We spoke Romanian together.....not strange for him as he was Romanian, but strange for me as I never heard a word of Romanian in my entire (albeit young at that time) life. Romania would have another role or two as my life progressed.

Noapte Buna,

Marty, Luckylee

Hi Marty...just looking back through the archives here. Yes, they still were boviously (what? a cow told them ?) influenced by The N.I.L. (Nephew In Law ) I hear that Skiffle influence. People do not know he was Jeff Beck and Eric Clapton's guitar teacher as well, but maybe they will find out in The Book he is also releasing next week.

mruppert
Posted 11/8/2014 8:33 PM (#25639 - in reply to #25600)

Expert

Hello Alpha add sign Omega,

The apple of my eye is haunting me. Legislate the sweet leaf into taxable existence! My Apple Records stock is valueless thanks to Michael Elizabeth Taylor Dianna Ross Jackson. Where would we be if Isaac Newton had not fallen asleep under a fig tree? We would definitely not be eating fig newtons. Now, when he fell asleep under the apple tree, he cooked up gravity instead of apple newtons. I don't know about you, but gravity brings me down. Not an uplifiting experience. Bill Tell shot an arrow through the apple on his son's noggin. So there is hope for apples as long as they stay away from any of the Tell family.

I don't know about Alberta VO5, Skittish Columbia, Cananyet, but these hair New Nited Stakes of Murica have had yet another execution whereby we have regurgitated the Republicans and excreted the Democrats. We also are suffering under an epidemic of Ebola, replacing Abola, Bbola, and Cbola as national threats to our great Murican way of television  truth.

Not to worry my dear friend, because if another old lady gets machined gun in her seat, you know that nobody will blab it faster, because our coverage can't be beat.

Peace and Love to you, Mr.Alpha, Mrs. Omega, and little Mississippi,

Marty and LuckyLee, independent candidate for cat president of the Hew Hess Hay.....can we count on your vote in 2016?? 

alpha+omega
Posted 11/9/2014 7:38 AM (#25641 - in reply to #25639)

Veteran

Vote?!? LULZ! I'm gonna be First Canadian President of USA!!!! lulz Only fair to vote 4 ur opponent! Only Prez Ebola voted for Himself! lol

alpha+omega
Posted 11/11/2014 11:50 PM (#25649 - in reply to #24391)

Veteran

seva - 10/16/2013 5:40 PM Without one the other would not exist
IAMTHESHEIKH - 7/29/2013 10:01 PM . . .So if darkness came before light, and that God creates evil, then why are we not embracing darkness? After all, the Dark Matrix (womb) actually created Light, and still continues to do so.

Lotta that goin' around these days!

bartholomew
Posted 3/7/2015 3:10 AM (#25941 - in reply to #24082)

IAMTHESHEIKH - 7/29/2013 8:01 PM

In spirituality, most tend to think in a dualistic (as in light vs darkness kind of duality) and avoid the darkness while trying to find light. The problem is, is that most of those people don't realize that light actually comes from, and is created from darkness.

Let's look at this from a scientific point of view. The sun, which emits fire which produces heat, is actually black.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_the_sun_opaque

Also stars, which are light, come from Black Holes. Another example of how scientifically light comes from darkness.

http://library.thinkquest.org/10148/faq2.shtml

So if scientifically light comes from darkness, then how come we have not applied that to our spirituality? After all, for example, the God of the Bible said in Isaiah 45:7 that he creates darkness and evil. Also, in Genesis 1:2-4 it says that before light darkness existed, and that light was separated from darkness.

So if darkness came before light, and that God creates evil, then why are we not embracing darkness? After all, the Dark Matrix (womb) actually created Light, and still continues to do so.

In the English language it is traditional for us to refer to those who engage purposefully in harmful acts as being proponents of evil. Since they are seen as being opposed to the "light" (of godly understanding) they are often said to be "dark" practicioners or "black" magicians. Black magic is not about color. Neither is the darkness opposed to light in spiritual lingo. There are both White and Black magical practices. Neither has anything to do with color as we see them with our physical eyes.

The "black" of science is about color. The "black" of the metaphysician is about the evil which stands opposed to the good.

It is true though that when we develop ethereal vision areas of high energy lo0k black. This is where the idea of eyes on a white ghost come from.
Aquarius
Posted 3/7/2015 6:31 AM (#25942 - in reply to #25941)

UMS Guest

Darkness And Light

Spiritually ignorance is darkness and knowing is light. For every human soul there comes the moment when we slowly begin to gain an appreciation of the higher and highest aspects of life. This is because the time is right for us that its ideas should start to flood our consciousness and our understanding of its concepts should increase. With the passing of time this gets ever stronger. It’s as if someone had switched on a light in a darkened room and we find that we can grasp things we couldn’t have possible accepted and come to terms with before. With some of us this happens with such a force, as if a dam was bursting and masses of water – the waters of consciousness, i.e. spiritual wisdom – come rushing through us. This happened to me many years ago, which is why I know what a frightening experience this can be.

To me, the whole of Creation represents one gigantic and intricate work of art and a labour our love by the One, the Great Father/Mother, the architect of life in whom everything has its being, including you and me and our whole world. This power alone knows the great plan of life. It holds the reins to it safely in Its loving hands. I see life on Earth as a school and a mystery in which we ourselves are the most wondrous and mysterious occupants of all. On our planet, the same as everywhere else in the Universe, life is an ongoing process that constantly moves onwards and upwards into ever more beautiful and sophisticated lifeforms.

Each one is a work of art designed in the great Universal mind, the One. Nothing in the whole of Creation ever stands still and all life and lifeforms are inexorably pushing forwards and upwards on a never-ending evolutionary spiral. Seamlessly and without interruptions, life moves restlessly onto increasingly higher levels of consciousness and we and our world with it. Those who willingly submit themselves to their earthly lessons, in due course shall be allowed to move on to studying ever more elevated and beautiful aspects of God’s Creation.

My perception of God is that this is by no means a dark, cold and threatening outside force. It is most certainly not a vengeful old man with a long white beard sitting ‘up there’ somewhere, like the Jehovah, the God of the Christian Old Testament, whose roots are deeply embedded in Judaism, the same as the sacred texts of  Islam, the Koran. When these ancient parts of the Torah were written, humankind still looked upon its Creator as one who threw wars, crime and pestilence upon its children of the Earth. We also know by now that God is not a kind and loving, all forgiving and understanding young man with a beard, wearing sandals and a flowing white gown, like the Jesus of the Christian New Testament.

In my view, he is but a part of the many myths – the legend of the Lord Buddha is another one – that were given to humankind in its spiritual infancy, to bring us closer to grasping the ideas of the higher and highest dimensions of life. The Christ of the Jesus myth is an archetype and a symbolism that stands for the warm, kind and benevolent influence that – for a very long time in seed form only – dwells inside every human soul. Since the moment of our creation it has been patiently waiting to come alive and be born in our hearts. This, for every soul, can only take place when it has reached the right point on its personal evolutionary pathway.

Each one of us is a spark of the Divine and the stable in which the baby Jesus was born represents the most humble place on this planet, the human heart, where this spark has been dwelling since the moment of our creation. In each one of us the spark eventually comes alive and the Christ child is born, to help us – our small earthly self – to grow up into spiritual adulthood. This is basically a very simple procedure. It is done by bringing forth in our daily lives ever more of the human kindness, goodness, consideration, compassion and tolerance towards all life, which we are all capable of giving and receiving.

Whether it shows as yet in people’s behaviour, these things are a intrinsic part of every human soul, but it is only when we act in the above described manner that we can be true to our real higher nature and Highest self. Lending a helping hand and providing a shoulder to cry on, whenever the need for it arises, without distinction of colour and creed, are essential parts of this experience with whose assistance we gradually grow into young Gods in human form, as the events of the legend of the Master Jesus’ life demonstrate. I believe that this is the only way in which each and every one of us can and indeed is meant to save and redeem ourselves and doing our share of the same for our whole world.

Until this has been carried out, none of us can hope to be released from the wheel of their own Karma and that of the Earth. Only when the very last shred of our Karmic debts has been paid shall we finally be allowed to leave the lessons of our present existence behind and graduate to lessons of a higher nature. Considering all that has been said in this chapter as well as in the other parts of this section of my jottings, to my mind suicide can only ever provide human beings with an extremely temporary solution to problems that will remain permanent, i.e. stay with us in future lifetimes, until resolutions have finally been found, issues resolved and Karma redeemed. Well then, why not this one?

From ‘The Spiritual Aspects Of Depression And Suicide’

* * *

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software