University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Love Light and Healing Energy Needed Immediately!
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

mruppert
Posted 12/14/2012 6:07 PM (#23642)
Subject: Love Light and Healing Energy Needed Immediately!

Expert

Hello all:

Please direct whatever you can to Newtown, Connecticut, USA. Unfortunately, we have experienced another tragedy and your help is needed. More to the point, I am unable to do so, as this recent event has left me completely empty.....there are no more tears.....there is only a void.

Thanks to all,

Marty and Sad Cats

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Aquarius
Posted 12/21/2012 7:06 AM (#23646 - in reply to #23642)
Subject: A Message From The Christ Star

UMS Guest

A Message From The Christ Star

Let us join together to send the light of the Star to all who are affected by the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.

With the help of the Christ Star everybody can do something to help. So, let us join our hearts and souls in prayer and visualise the Star.

We hold in the light of the Star the arisen souls of all who were killed.

We send the light of the Star especially to their loved ones and families and to all others whose lives are touched by this tragedy.

We hold in the light of the Star the leaders and people of the USA and all others who can bring about some real changes in our world.

We send the light of the Star to those who contemplate violent acts throughout our world.

Last but not least, we hold in the light of the Star all the perpetrators of our world. May the light of the Star penetrate every fibre of their being, until the Divine spark in their hearts awakens and turns into a small still flame of love. May the Angels of Healing and Peace draw ever closer and help each one of them find their way back home into the awareness of their true nature.

Affirm:
I believe in the power the Christ Light.
I trust the wisdom of God’s plan.
I believe in the healing power of the Star.

Repeat whenever you can:

I hold the people of Newtown, Connecticut in the light of the Star.

May the Star help our thoughts and minds to remain steady and balanced. May we only ever reflect the light of Heaven from our hearts, until every last shred of darkness of the Earth plane has been absorbed into the Great Light. May our minds be filled with thoughts of positivity and light only.

We join hearts and hand in the radiance of the Star.

With love and light,
Aquarius

Paul Joseph
Posted 12/21/2012 11:08 AM (#23647 - in reply to #23642)
Subject: RE: Love Light and Healing Energy Needed Immediately!

PhD Alumni

There are some things that are beyond or without words and only a proper and appropriate response is silence, a silence and an emptiness that allows space for the healing power of the Eternal Spirit to enter, take root and work.

Though I was too, painfully reminded of the slaughter of the innocent new born in the desire to find and destroy the Holy Infant of the Christian Gospel; as well as, amongst other nightmares, the other awful and tragic Norwegian massacre that was perpetrated in 2011.

Love, light and healing energy seem constantly to be needed to prevail against chaos, destruction and despair.

Edited by Paul Joseph 12/21/2012 11:09 AM
mruppert
Posted 12/23/2012 8:54 PM (#23648 - in reply to #23642)
Subject: Re: Love Light and Healing Energy Needed Immediately!

Expert

Thanks be to you, my dearest Aqua and PJ, my friend indeed.....
For some unfathomable reason, this has affected me more than I have words for; perhaps because of childhood memories or later memories of scenes of war best forgotten (but resurrected).
What is a total embarrassment for me personally, and for our country, is the response of the head of the N(ational) R(ifle) A(ssociation). The gentleman advocates armed individuals in each school in our country to serve as "good guns".
While I understand why this man spoke as he did, what I do not understand is why we are not rising up in one voice and saying "THIS IS PURE INSANITY AND IT MUST STOP NOW!" The illogical statements that this man made, and the faulty conclusions he drew simply must escape the average American......and that is even more condemning....for it means that we are not just ignorant, but also stupid. And, to top it all off, cowards.
The second amendment to our Constitution ( the sacred document of America ) says:
""A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
Now, I can read and read very well.....why does everyone skip over the first thirteen words above and read only words fourteen through twenty seven. As a historian, I also understand what the meaning of this amendment was, in the context of the time. It does not, and never has meant that the hoi-poloi have an inalienable right to own a gun. However, years and years of fey court decisions and complete, utter and total cowardice of legislators has resulted in the myth that gun ownership is not only a right, but somehow, someway, benefits the nation.

BUT, none of this gun stuff addresses my moral dilemma. As Paul mentioned the Norwegian deaths. I think the toll was higher than anywhere else. All these kids are DEAD. And, no one cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Being sad and praying is nice, but it is NOT caring. For, if we really cared, we would do something about it. I don't quite know what to do but I will try to do something. As I have written to them, I will share any responses I get from our leaders.....just so we can have a good laugh. Our leaders wouldn't know leadership even if it came up and slapped them in the face.
And thus, 20 kids die, and 13, and 33, and 8, and 19,, and 43, and 6, and 17 and where does it end????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

As we celebrate the birth of Jesus,
Peace to you all,
Marty, Luckylee, Poppyhead
Aquarius
Posted 1/14/2013 2:00 PM (#23722 - in reply to #23648)

UMS Guest

‘The True Cause Of All Disasters’ and its accompanying articles are my contribution towards humankind’s search for finding a better understanding of the purpose and meaning behind the disasters and catastrophes, natural and man-made, that from time to time hit us and our world.

It is at the same time my reply to ‘Why bad things happen to good people’ and this thread, opened by Marty asking for prayers for the recent American schoolhouse massacre. As this is such an important issue that I feel the opening of a new thread is justified. I hope you agree.

Here is a link that takes you to it:

http://www.umsonline.org/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1440&posts=1#M23718

With love and light,
Aquarius

mruppert
Posted 1/14/2013 6:10 PM (#23723 - in reply to #23722)

Expert

Hiya Aqua et al:
I appreciate the direction this discussion is taking but I want to be clear about concepts that I have. I know virtually no one shares this understanding with me (as exhibited by recent history of mankind); and would rather be fooled by governmental propaganda to believe that some conduct is noble and just.
In reference to your new post of which I have great interest, I do not believe that war (or its bastard stepchild, terrorism) is a disaster or a catastrophe. It is what humankind does to solve problems. I have no problem with that. I do have a very very very very very very BIG problem when people try to make war look pretty so that everyone is willing to do it at the whim and whimsey of any idiotic leader that comes along. War is about killing things. War is about killing all things. Not just the folks wearing the wrong uniform....it is about killing women, children, old folks, cripples, mental defectives, farm animals and pets, priests, rabbe, nuns, mullahs, saints and sinners. It is all about death. But that is not how todays wars are marketed.....they cloak war in noblilty and justice. NO! That is NOT what happens. It is not that way. When we nuked Hiroshima and then nuked Nagasaki, we dropped "smart" bombs....to the respect that they did what nuclear bombs are supposed to do...killed everything and left a legacy of misery to future generations. The people killed weren't the enemy soldiers, EVERYONE was killed. The people affected had nothing to do with the conflict.
My point is that what happens in war is what we should expect to happen. If we find it sooooooooooooooo distasteful, then DON'T DO IT!
On the other hand, there was no war or terrorism going on in Newtown that in any way involved the 20 kids who died. Those kids got shot to death and that should not have happened. I am beyond the point of trying to explain it and rationalize it and seeking answers from some higher power. I think something needs to be done by those best equipped to do it (and that is us, all of us).
This goes beyond the tried and true arguments such as "guns don't kill people, people kill people" and "you don't ban cars just because drunk drivers kill people".

Cars are made to transport people places....that is their intrinsic, inherent value.

Knives and their historical forbears (sharp edged flint) is and was used to cut things, even though they can be used to kill intentionally. Their inherent value is to cut things...a thug can wield one or a surgeon can.

Guns have one intrinsic and inherent purpose and value, and only one.....they KILL things. That is what they are for. That is their destiny.

Peace to a Troubled World,
Marty and Heavily Armed Cats, Luckylee and Poppyhead

P.S. A fair amount of Brits I talk to share the opinion that all Americans have guns. And, I used to laugh and say "yup, we sure do". I am not so jovial about this anymore.
Paul Joseph
Posted 1/16/2013 10:18 AM (#23724 - in reply to #23723)

PhD Alumni

Marty's post reminded me of this quotation from William Cowper:

"War's a game, which, were their subjects wise, Kings would not play at."

WILLIAM COWPER, The Task

Though in such discussions I always find it interesting that it was on a battlefield that Krishna appeared to Arjuna in the Bhagavad Gita.

Are there maybe different types or gradations of war [the old 'just war' idea]? For example, the 'Great War' of 1914-18 was arguably a family squabble between the ruling houses of Europe; World War 2 was, again arguably, a 'just' fight against totalitarian Nazism.

Sometimes do we have to make a stand, and/but if so, where is the line, may be the question?

Nothing easy

Edited by Paul Joseph 1/16/2013 6:10 PM
mruppert
Posted 1/18/2013 11:37 PM (#23729 - in reply to #23724)

Expert

Hello Dear All,

Paul's quote is quite apropo.Thanks to you, Paul, for that.

And, Paul makes a telling comment about war in the instance of the not only ideological fight, but practical fight of good vs evil.  I refer specifically to World War 2. What I object to is the record of history that paints us as the knights in shining armour. The Nazis were, indeed, the epitome of evil and did horrendous things. But, the Allies bombed the everloving s&*t out of Germany and if anyone thinks it was only military targets, dream on.  We killed plenty of kids. Also, as a parting gesture, we raped their women and girls, and humiliated their men. All together, it was a rather unpleasant experience. But, that IS what war is.

The other thing that causes pain is the arrogance of us (those in the New Nited Stakes of Marica). We think we are sooo superior but, hey, we have lost every single conflict we have been in since WW2 except for Grenada and, stretching it a bit....Iraq. The Grenadians had WMD's....weapons of mace destruction (Leo might get a kick out of this joke) and they threw the seeds at us. So we blast them with 50 cal bullets. Everywhere else, we lost big time. We left 'Nam in disgrace, betraying our in country allies and running away like cowards. We left a divided Korea. The Marines did NOT get the tailpipe of a Somali truck back, and Somali Pirates have become so powerful that I believe they are now members of the Illuminati and they are sailing their pirate vessels through our Grand Canyon in search of hapless travelers. This shows you how invincible they are as there is virtually no water in the Grand Canyon. 

Now, to wage a war properly, here is what we do.....say the Somalis are the enemy. We bomb all of Somalia and everyone in it not back to the stone age but back to the moment after the big bang. Hence. we win the war with a minimum of lives lost for our side. Some may say "oh  Marty, that is horrible you vile, wretched, villian!" And, you would be right!! Thus, this is what I am asking....if you are not willing to do it as I described, then don't do it at all....find a peaceful method to settle disputes instead of accepting untold death and misery.

War has taken a lot of this reply and that was not my real intent. My true intent was to go back to guns. Since Newtown, we have had at least four more shootings at schools of various levels (one was a University). We are not seeing a lot of press coverage concerning this. WHY?     (answer below)

WHY? Because we are now in acceptance mode. Kids getting shot at school is now the norm and some idiot entrepeneur will soon start marketing kevlar school uniforms. There will be bullet proof school outifts for our kindergartners and first graders. Won't Mommies cherish the pictures of their loved ones in bullet proof vests?????

I am upset constantly and some nights I cry.....the kids of today should NOT have to live like this....they suffer because of the stupidity and stubborness of adults, who, to me, are children too.

P.S. None of our current exalted leaders have answered my letters. People whom I have respect for....way back when.....Anwar Sadat, who responded to my letter about peace in the mideast, and the Egyptiian government, who responded to my condolences since Sadat was assasinated shortly thereafter: Hubert Humphrey, presidential candidate a while back, who remembered my name having only met me one time and recalled my name one year later;  President Jimmy Carter, I still have the personal lapel pin and President Bill Clinton whose honest response remains in my library.

P.P.S. For Americanos who read this, do not think that I am a liberal Democrat, I am not. I am actually extremely conservative (grew up with John Birch and Bill Buckley). I favor the tradition of the true conservatives of this country, the early (formative) conservatives. Historically, we would favor what are now the Democratic ideals for society and we would favor gun control. If you do not believe that, take the time to study history. The stuff you hear today is for the most part lies  and stretches of the fabric of truth.

Peace and Love to all my Friends during my stormy time, 

Marty (and, of course, Lucky and Poppy-my zombie cat (she is quite dead but ambles around....the world is astonishing!)

Edited by mruppert 1/18/2013 11:46 PM
Aquarius
Posted 1/24/2013 7:10 AM (#23736 - in reply to #23723)
Subject: The Air Raid Shelter

UMS Guest

Dear Marty – as you know, I was born in Germany two years before the outbreak of World War Two. I have something from my own experiences on the sad theme of war I would like to share with you :

The Air Raid Shelter

My father never joined the Nazi party and he was fortunate enough not to have to go to war. As far as I know, he never even held a gun in his hands. The closest he came to the war effort was being conscripted for six months to supervise the digging of trenches on the western front. This is how it came about that he was at home when our neighbours decided to build themselves an air raid shelter. He did not approve of this project and wanted no part in it for whatever reasons. However, having been involved in earth-moving work, he recognised the danger of the visibility of the bunker. Towards the end of the war, he advised those responsible to hoist a white flag on top of it, so that it could be identified from the air as a civilian and not a military installation, in the hope that it would then be spared.

His advice was ignored and disaster struck very early in the spring of 1945, only a few weeks before the official announcement of Germany’s unconditional surrender on May 15th. The war was almost over but now we were in the front line of the advancing Allied Forces. On one of those bright and sunny days in spring about midday disaster struck. The bunker came under artillery attack and most of those who had been seeking shelter in the bunker on this day perished. It was no accident, as three shots had been carefully planted: one in front, the next one behind and the third one went full into the centre. No-one will ever know whether a white flag really could have avoided the disaster that hit our street, only a few hundred yards from our house.

The victims were mostly women and their children; two of them tiny babies. One family was the hardest hit. Mother, the eldest and the youngest daughter – a baby only a few weeks old – died. The two middle daughters, my sister’s and my playmates, were left behind with some terrible injuries. Our town was lucky to still have a hospital. The girls, who had been badly wounded, had to spend months in it. Shrapnel had penetrated both thighs of the older girl, in one side and out the other; they went clean through. The younger one also had shrapnel wounds, but not of as serious a nature. The worst effect was visible on both girls’ faces, which were disfigured by black fragments of gunpowder that had deeply embedded themselves in their skins.  

Again the younger sister was the less unfortunate one. Within a few years all her black particles had been removed and her face looked clear again. In Germany when disaster strikes and things are not as bad as they might have been, the people involved are having ‘Glück im Unglück’, which means literally good fortune within bad. This was the case for the younger sister, but the older one’s black specks had dug themselves so deeply into her skin that only some of them could ever be removed. The last time I saw her was as a grown-up woman and her face still was badly marked. Yet, she had come to terms with her predicament and seemed to be coping well. I have always admired her courage.

During all these happenings, the girls’ father was missing somewhere on the Russian front. So, the girls were brought up by their grandparents, until some years after their father returned from one of those infamous prisoner of war camps in Siberia. He married again and there were two more children. The family had always been staunchly Christian, in spite of the fact that matters of faith were not only frowned upon by the Nazi authorities, but openly scorned and ridiculed. In the tradition of the Christian martyrs, they bravely carried the cross of the problems which this adherence to their faith created for them. Upon his return from Russia, the father and his new wife dedicated themselves and their life to their religion.

A comparison between this family and mine is a good way of demonstrating how the war experiences affected people’s beliefs in different ways. While my parents lost whatever spiritual beliefs they may have had, the other father and his family became more devoted to their church than ever before. Having been reared in a veritable spiritual desert, I am deeply grateful that by now I have found a degree of understanding of the nature of God, as well as that of humankind and its destiny. It is good to know that there is so much more to this life than meets the eye, and that our physical bodies are by no means the most vital part of our being. Important though they are while we are here, we are not those bodies; we merely live in them temporarily. What really matters is that which is alive inside them. We are spirit and soul and our true home is the world of spirit. If we seriously wish our world to become a peaceful one, the most important requirement is to find a new understanding of God.

‘Knowledge and understanding are life’s faithful companions who will never prove untrue to you. For knowledge is your crown and understanding your staff; and when they are with you, you can possess no greater treasures.’ Kahlil Gibran

From ‘War and Peace between Nations’

With love and light,
Aquarius

Edited by Aquarius 1/24/2013 7:10 AM
alpha+omega
Posted 1/24/2013 3:21 PM (#23738 - in reply to #23642)
Subject: RE: Love Light and Healing Energy Needed Immediately!

Veteran

Marty you may not see my post as it may not exist yet for you. I am trying to reverse many things. Imagine John Lennon Back, MLK Back, JFK back... I guess I am a Rare Medium.
alpha+omega
Posted 1/24/2013 3:29 PM (#23739 - in reply to #23729)

Veteran

You must see this...

http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/NH.HTM
mruppert
Posted 1/25/2013 8:02 PM (#23740 - in reply to #23736)
Subject: RE: The Air Raid Shelter

Expert

My dearest Aqua,

Thank you so much for this story.....I hope everyone reads it and reflects on it.

In reality, there are no winners and losers in war; there is only death and destruction.

Lieb dich,

Marty (und Lucky, Poppy)

mruppert
Posted 1/25/2013 8:06 PM (#23741 - in reply to #23739)

Expert

Greetings AplusO:

You got me hook, line and sinker!

This is grrrreat..........................

Peace and Paws,

Marty, Lucky, Poppyhead

Aquarius
Posted 1/26/2013 7:51 AM (#23743 - in reply to #23740)
Subject: My Heroes

UMS Guest

Dear Marty – thank you for your feedback. The following is the gist of the conclusions I came to with the help of ‘War And Peace Between Nations’:

At the time of writing and editing the above, I heard a news item about the fact that not only Germany had been bankrupt by the end of the war, but that the same was also true for the United Kingdom. On the internet I found the following press release: ‘In September 1945, its government borrowed $4.34 billion at a 2% interest rate from the USA and Canada, to rebuild the economy after hostilities had ceased. It had originally been intended that this loan should be paid back over 50 years, beginning in 1950. But it turned out that keeping up the payments was often difficult. There were six years when Britain deferred payment as a result of economic crises and pressure on the official reserves. Just before the New Year 2007, over sixty years after the end of the war, the final payment of £43m was made.’

This confirmed a belief I had held for a long time, namely that in any of the many wars our world has witnessed there never were any winners. In the end, everybody loses and everybody gets hurt – and that not only on the soul level. It is true that in the short term and on the material level, the warmongers and arms makers grow rich and fat. For anyone who still lacks all spiritual awareness, the most important lesson of their present lifetime is the recognition that no material riches can be taken with us at the moment of physical death. Even the most materialistically minded people gain when this dawns on them upon their return into the world of spirit.

The only true winners in any war are those who realise the futility of all wars. Great spiritual growth is sure to come to all who appreciate the importance of paying attention to such experiences and make an effort to extract the learning they are meant to bring to us individually and collectively. If the survivors spend the rest of this lifetime in peaceful ways, they are demonstrating that they have grasped the most important lesson of all, the value of peace.

From ‘My Heroes’

And  I love you, Marty - Aquarius

Edited by Aquarius 1/26/2013 7:51 AM
Aquarius
Posted 1/27/2013 6:28 AM (#23747 - in reply to #23743)
Subject: Where Have All The Flowers Gone?

UMS Guest

Where have all the flowers gone?
Long time passing.
Young girls picked them, every one.
When will they ever learn?

Where have all the young girls gone?
Long time passing.
Where have all the young girls gone?
Long time ago.
Taken husbands every one.

Where have all the young men gone?
Long time passing.
Where have all the young men gone?
Long time ago.
Gone to soldiers every one.

Where have all the soldiers gone?
Long time passing’.
Where have all the soldiers gone?
Long time ago.
Gone to grave yards every one.

Where have all the grave yards gone?
Long time passing.
Where have all the grave yards gone?
Long time ago.
Gone to flowers every one.

Long time passing.
Young girls picked them every one.
And where have all the soldiers gone?
Gone to grave yards, every one
When shall we, humankind, ever learn?
When shall we ever learn?

Pete Seeger

Click here to hear it sung by Marlene Dietrich.

Edited by Aquarius 2/17/2013 5:52 AM
alpha+omega
Posted 1/29/2013 1:10 PM (#23750 - in reply to #23741)

Veteran

mruppert - 1/25/2013 6:06 PM

Greetings AplusO:

You got me hook, line and sinker!

This is grrrreat..........................

Peace and Paws,

Marty, Lucky, Poppyhead

Thx Marty,

Consider that all those souls from hawaii.edu/powerkills are still present with their combined wisdom accessible to the enlightened, and it becomes really grrrrrrreat!

Myself I am hoping that it helps as the Rubber Hits the Road here after being Metaphysically Unlocked on my B'day last month (Dec 21.) I was a member of one of those Secret Fraternities way back in the Engineering School Days.

hang on phone... oh drat, indian spammer from micro softie... told him i haven't used windoze evah since i am sun microsystems. Maybe I'll send him a 13 figure invoice for using ME! lol

Edited by alpha+omega 1/29/2013 1:14 PM
Ophiucus
Posted 11/7/2017 5:27 AM (#28506 - in reply to #23642)

Forum Administrator

Hello All

A propos recent discussions on healing threads, there are one or two elsewhere on the Board. Here is another.

Love and Light for this world and Beyond

Ophiucus
Supernatural3
Posted 11/11/2017 6:16 PM (#28507 - in reply to #23642)

PhD Alumni

Thank you Oph! I'm currently in the hospital, been here 7 days and hope to go home tomorrow. I am 10 times better than I was just last week. I will go home tomorrow. I'm still sending lots of healing energy to all those who accept, want and/or need. Be well my family!
Ophiucus
Posted 11/12/2017 10:38 AM (#28512 - in reply to #28507)

Forum Administrator

Sorry to hear of the hospitalisation dearest Jillee ... healing energy all your way

love, light & hugzzz

Oph
Supernatural3
Posted 11/16/2017 11:16 AM (#28513 - in reply to #23642)

PhD Alumni

Well it was a long 8 days, Monday I go to Cleveland clinic to find out what is blocking my ability to release.... Ugh. I hope it's just a blockage they can fix.... We shall know after Monday... Fun fun.... Not!
Ophiucus
Posted 11/17/2017 5:20 AM (#28514 - in reply to #28513)

Forum Administrator

Keeping you in our thoughts and hearts dear Jill ... holding you in the love and light

O
mruppert
Posted 11/17/2017 5:53 PM (#28515 - in reply to #28514)

Expert

Oh Jilly Bean....
Hope you are doing just peachy keen and hunky dory.
While you are in Cleveland, see if you can help out the Browns with some of that Doc J super magic. They need it!!

Peace and Prayers,
Marty
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software