University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Food For Thought
[Frozen]

Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... >
Now viewing page 4 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
Frozen    General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Aquarius
Posted 7/25/2013 5:56 AM (#24075 - in reply to #24072)
Subject: The Value Of A Smile

UMS Guest

The Value Of A Smile

The ability to smile is one of the finest and greatest gifts God has bestowed upon humankind. A smile is one of life’s most profound paradoxes. In spite of being very valuable it costs nothing. Precious beyond compare, like all the best things in life, there is no charge for it. Although it has no intrinsic value, it cannot be bought, begged, stolen or borrowed. A gift of love that can only be given away, it enriches giver and receiver simultaneously.

A smile is a vital part of life’s magic. Sometimes it acts like a light that someone suddenly switches on in a darkened room. It can make the plainest face beautiful; and though a smile takes but a moment, its memory may linger forever in someone’s heart and soul. A smile can create happiness wherever it is placed, in the home, between friends and in business. It is a signal of goodwill between all people, nature’s best antidote to trouble, rest to the weary and a ray of sunshine to those who are discouraged and sad. No-one needs a smile as much as those who feel as if they had nothing to smile about. So, next time you meet someone who seems to have forgotten how to smile, grant them the gift of one of yours and see what happens.

The law of the Universe is love and God communicates with us through people. A smile that comes from the heart is a part of the universal language of love that requires no interpreter; everybody understands it. Through such a smile we find God in everyone; we open our hearts and souls to each other and convey the message: ‘I love you; you are my sibling.’

At times smiling takes courage, because it makes us vulnerable and we may risk rejection. But it’s worthwhile trying, for when someone returns our smile, our souls open and we are looking at each other through the eyes of God. Somehow we recognise in the other the great love of our Divine Father/Mother, who cares for us especially when we have to endure pain and confusion, to send someone along whose smile reassures us and shows us that all rests safely in God’s loving hands. Smiling allows us to take part in the goodness of Heaven. Wherever we may find ourselves, each time someone smiles a small piece of Heaven is brought onto the Earth plane that can be shared by all who know how to respond to it.

This is dedicated to my friend Eva, now in the world of light. When she was still with us, at eighty-eight and wheelchair bound, she had the most infectious and glorious smile. It was sheer magic to watch her face light us in one of her smiles. It made her look astonishingly young and it was easy to see how her soul’s secret beauty radiated into our world, like a bright golden Star that lit up all it touched. She was living proof of the truth that the human soul and spirit are ageless and eternally young, and that seeing indeed is believing!

Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Words Of Wisdom for Relationship Healing’

Edited by Aquarius 7/25/2013 5:57 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Aquarius
Posted 8/5/2013 6:08 AM (#24091 - in reply to #24075)
Subject: The Law Of The Garbage Truck

UMS Guest

The Law Of The Garbage Truck

On my way to the airport the other day, I decided to go by taxi. Driving in the outer lane, seemingly out of nowhere a car forced its way straight from a parking space in front of us. My taxi driver slammed on the brakes, which sent us into a skid and we missed the other car by only a few inches. The offender wound down his window, shook at fist and shouted at us. To my astonishment, my driver kept his cool. He just smiled and waved at the other one in a friendly way.

‘Why did you do that, when the chap almost ruined your car and sent us into hospital?’ I asked.

‘Ah well,’ the driver replied, ‘I forgive him because he’s one of those who obeys the law of the garbage truck. He doesn’t know what he’s doing to himself, as far too many these days do, unfortunately.’

When I asked him what he meant by that, he continued: ‘In my view, some folks are like garbage trucks. They are filled with the emotional debris of their accumulated frustrations, anger and disappointments. As it piles up in them, from time to time they have to relieve themselves by dumping some of their rubbish. If you happen to get in their way, they pour it onto you. There’s never any need for taking things personally. That’s why I just smile, wave, wish them well and – if you believe in this kind of thing, like I do – bless them, then simply move on. I never take their stuff on board and I refuse to spread it to those around me at work, at home or on the streets. They too haven’t deserved that kind of treatment.

‘Anyway, I believe that what we send out into the world returns to us like a boomerang. That’s why to those who dump their rubbish on others nothing but refuse can return. People who are content with themselves and their existence in the great scheme of things, do not allow the contents of other people’s garbage trucks to ruin their days. They know that life’s too short for regrets and that it’s better by far to love those who treat us right and pray for the ones who don’t.

‘Everybody has a different perceptions of life. If we think of our world as a garbage dump, that’s all we shall be able to see and we remain blind to the millions of good things that are everywhere, in people and situations alike. As a result, we slowly but surely glide into an ever darker and more gloomy view of our world. This inevitably leads to depression and an ever stronger impulse to escape from such a place by whatever means available: alcohol, drugs – prescribed and unprescribed – and finally suicide. Those who choose to focus on everything that is good and positive in this life instead, get ever more involved with this side. To me, life is ninety percent perception. How we make use of the remaining ten percent depends entirely on the choices we make.’

Recommended Reading:
From ‘Words Of Wisdom for Relationship Healing’

Aquarius
Posted 8/8/2013 6:42 AM (#24116 - in reply to #24091)
Subject: The Suffering Of Your World

UMS Guest

‘Ultimately, all suffering of your world is self-inflicted through outrageous behaviour in previous lifetimes. Because of your oneness on the inner level of life, whatever you do to somebody else, with good or bad intentions, you also do to yourself. The law of Karma, My law, commands that whatever anyone sends out into My Creation has to return to its sender, for good and for bad. That’s why all your negative and destructive thoughts, words and actions in the end find their way back to you. Their results have to be endured and then made good by you at some stage, either in this lifetime or in future ones.

‘For a long time your earthly self remains unaware of all these things and suffers intensely from – unbeknown to itself – the results of its own actions. When the going on the Earth plane gets particularly rough, the memories of your soul awake and start nudging you, it’s earthly counterpart, and reminds you of your true nature and home. Its yearning causes the Divine qualities of compassion and love to stir in your human heart. My spark within you wakes from its slumbers, comes alive and over time slowly but surely grows into a small flame.’

From Written In The Stars

Aquarius
Posted 8/15/2013 6:38 AM (#24134 - in reply to #24116)
Subject: The Wanderer

UMS Guest

In its earthly existence the human soul frequently suffers from severe bouts of homesickness. This is known as the Divine sickness of the soul. Its intention is to guide the earthly personality into searching for a true home that nothing and nobody will ever be able to destroy and take away. This personality has a soul that is soft and sensitive and therefore has great difficulties coming to terms with the harsh conditions of the Earth plane with its materialism, greed and selfishness, violence and cruelty. When our soul bleeds and suffers for all manner of reasons, especially the lack of understanding of our small earthly self, our soul’s consciousness grows and that of our whole world expands with it.

This, however, is small comfort indeed when we, the small earthly self, are hurting like hell and have no idea that the very reason for our suffering is that our soul is trying to tell us something. Our Highest spirit of God self looks on with great wisdom and ineffable love. It smiles because at long last our earthly self is beginning to fulfil the purpose of all our lifetimes on the Earth plane and that is finding an ever increasing comprehension of God’s true nature and our own.

The Wanderer
I come from highlands down to shore,
The valleys steam, the oceans roar.
I wander silent, joyless here:
My sigh keeps asking! ‘Where? Oh, where?’
Their Sun appears to me so cold,
Their blossoms limp, their life so old;
And what they speak of, empty fare:
I am a stranger everywhere.

Where are you, land, beloved home?
Imagined, sought, but never known!
The land, the land, whence hope does flow,
The land where all my roses grow,

Where friends shall never meet in vain,
Where all my dead shall rise again,
The land that speaks my language true:
Oh land, where are you?

I wander silent, joyless here,
My sigh keeps asking: ‘Where? Oh where?’
The spirits answer my distress:
‘Where you are not, there’s happiness.’

Georg Phillip Schmidt
Translated by Walter A. Aue
Set to music by Franz Schubert

From ‘Healers and Healing’

Edited by Aquarius 8/21/2013 6:08 AM
Aquarius
Posted 8/21/2013 6:05 AM (#24170 - in reply to #24134)
Subject: Nothing is impossible

UMS Guest

‘Nothing is impossible for those who are willing to try.’

Alexander the Great

From 'Reflections On Life'

Aquarius
Posted 8/21/2013 6:55 AM (#24171 - in reply to #24170)
Subject: Only One Religion

UMS Guest

Your guides and Masters in the world of light are presently preparing you and your race to occupy its rightful place in the Universe. Know that the spiritual beliefs of your world that previously served to separate you from each other, are now drawing you together again into the awareness of what, on the inner levels of life, has always been true, namely that all life is one. The further you advance into the New Age, the more each one of you will become aware that truthfully:

There is only one religion, the one of love.
There is only one race, the one of humankind.
There is only one gender and that is humanity.
There is only one language, the one of the heart.
And there is only one God and I am
Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.

Never forget that as My children you are young Gods in the making. Created in My image each one of you in their own right is a very special, precious and unique being, who has come into this lifetime to do their share of getting humankind’s new religion off the ground. For this purpose I have equipped you with an earthly mind and, if thus far only in seed form in some of you, My super-conscious faculties. To become helpful to you instead of representing a hindrance, both parts are in need of being developed by you.

Life in physicality was necessary for your process of becoming individual beings. The fact that each one of you dwells in a physical body of their own is designed to help you become aware of your individuality. However, the downside of this is that over time this has created the illusion that you are separate and detached from each other and from the rest of life. As you can see for yourself now, this belief is false. Knowing that it is true on the surface of life only will help you to let go of it again. Underneath – that is on the inner levels – you always remained one with each other and also with Me.

From The Religion Of The New Age
Aquarius
Posted 8/22/2013 5:55 AM (#24180 - in reply to #24171)
Subject: RE: Only One Religion

UMS Guest

‘You cannot change the way someone else feels if their mind is set or their past has a hold of them. Until they want it for themselves, you have to let them be. Be brave, gentle and set yourself free.’ Katie Curran Taylor

From Reflections On Life

Edited by Aquarius 8/22/2013 5:57 AM
Aquarius
Posted 8/23/2013 5:37 AM (#24181 - in reply to #24180)
Subject: The Patriarchy

UMS Guest

‘With the coming of the Aquarian age the patriarchy has served its purpose. All around clear evidence is emerging that the balance between the feminine and masculine aspects of Creation is slowly re-establishing itself in our inner and outer world. However, as the love and wisdom aspect of our Father/Mother Creator is conscious in women and unconscious in men, it is hardly surprising that to this day the Goddess’s qualities can be a scarce commodity with the males of our species. Unless they take care to grow and evolve through their relationships, the way we are meant to do on the Earth plane, in their present lifetime many of them are in danger of remaining stuck in the evolutionary phase of frivolous and irresponsible little boys. Rather than patiently working their way through the difficulties that arise from the gender’s different perceptions of and approach to life, these men prefer to take to their heels.

‘Six thousand years of patriarchy of the past with its systematic and ever more brutal suppression of the feminine principle in our world, to this day have left many a male of our species bereft of the Goddess’s characteristics. Although by now good progress is being made on the road of recovery, at the time of writing this in the year 2013, our world still has a long way to go until the required balance has fully been restored. And so, it is hardly surprising that many marriages these days all too easily turn into a deck of cards, as someone once put it. In the beginning the two people involved needed nothing but two hearts and a diamond. But, by the end both of them may well wish they each had a club and a spade instead.’

From ‘The Patriarchy and Warfare’, in preparation now.

Edited by Aquarius 8/23/2013 5:38 AM
Aquarius
Posted 8/27/2013 6:38 AM (#24189 - in reply to #24181)
Subject: Freedom of Choice

UMS Guest

I believe that humankind’s much cherished freedom is comparable to a dog going for a walk on a lead. We are the dog and our Karma is the lead which our Highest or God Self holds in its loving yet stern, undeviating and unrelenting hands. It alone knows our true needs and whatever is the right thing for us in any given moment. It constantly guides us into our next adventures on the Earth plane. For each one of us it is the only one who knows which lessons still have to be integrated and which experiences gone through, until we all eventually find our way home into our true nature.

From Don’t Quit!

Ophiucus
Posted 8/27/2013 7:05 AM (#24190 - in reply to #24189)
Subject: RE: Freedom of Choice

Forum Administrator

Dear Aquarius

Thanks for alerting us to the spam yesterday; there was quite a bit of it; we are trying to tackle it.

Shame some folk have nothing better to do with their time!

We won't quit though ....

Aquarius
Posted 8/27/2013 2:11 PM (#24191 - in reply to #24190)

UMS Guest

My pleasure, dear Ophiucus. What puzzles me with this kind of thing is: do they think it will get anyone to actually buy their products? If anything, it does put me off them some more and I wouldn't dream of buying them. even if I did like them before.

How about you?

With love - Aquarius

Edited by Aquarius 8/27/2013 2:12 PM
Ophiucus
Posted 8/27/2013 4:30 PM (#24192 - in reply to #24191)

Forum Administrator

I don't know dear Aquarius ...

Some seem to take delight in mischief: the image of the Norse God Loki comes to mind. Problem is, the mischief can get out of hand and things can get spoilt.

Aquarius
Posted 8/28/2013 7:09 AM (#24193 - in reply to #24192)
Subject: Death Where Is Thy Sting?

UMS Guest

‘Life is eternal and the human spirit is immortal; in truth, there is no death and life consists of absolute and unbroken continuity. On its inner level all is one, and you are as much part of me as I am of you. Nothing needs to change between you and me, just because I have gone through the great transformation before you. If we both so wish, our relationship can remain the same it always was between you and me, and life continues to be everything it has meant to us. My departure from the physical plane was no accident; it was meant to happen exactly when it did. For your sake – not mine – make an effort to accept this, the way I have done. And don’t believe anyone who tries to tell you that because I am out of your sight, I should also be out of your mind. That can only happen, if you so wish. But if you still want me, the death of my physical body is going to present us with many opportunities for coming closer to each other than it was ever possible, when we both still dwelled in physicality.

Death – Where Is Thy Sting?

alpha+omega
Posted 8/28/2013 7:33 AM (#24194 - in reply to #24190)

Veteran

Hi O, Aq, et. al.

I actually got sucked in by the survey spam, but I can now tell you the results.

They sent me a bottle of "Green Tone!" The stuff is  great, honestly, contained Green Coffee Bean Extract (wo0+! Peppy!), Raspberry Ketone , and Garcinia Cambogia (HCA)

I am already pretty toned... kinda creepy actually with veins stickin' out on my torso...TMI... but the stuff has started to add some padding where I was not so cuddly, and it is good Mass, not flab.

YMMV but I really like it... I can really feel the difference and I am grabbing another right now.

Well, back to manifesting in the Dark Zone

Edited by alpha+omega 8/28/2013 8:07 AM
Ophiucus
Posted 8/28/2013 10:54 AM (#24196 - in reply to #24194)

Forum Administrator

Aquarius - quite so

All paradoxical, no? We recognise and see all as illusion but somehow have to work here on this plane as if it is not ... or not ... and thus we get caught up in Samsara

As for Alpha+Omega - all good, so long as it was not Soylent Green ...

see you in the Dark Zone

Manifest on

O
Aquarius
Posted 8/29/2013 7:08 AM (#24204 - in reply to #24192)

UMS Guest

Ophiucus - 8/27/2013 10:30 PM I don't know dear Aquarius ... Some seem to take delight in mischief: the image of the Norse God Loki comes to mind. Problem is, the mischief can get out of hand and things can get spoilt.

But then we have you, dear Ophiucus, to take care that they don't! Thank you for it. 

With love - Aquarius

Aquarius
Posted 8/29/2013 7:09 AM (#24205 - in reply to #24204)
Subject: Imagine

UMS Guest

Imagine there’s no Heaven.
 It’s easy if you try.
No Hell below us,
Above us only sky.
Imagine all the people
  Living for today.

Imagine there’s no countries.
It isn’t hard to do.
Nothing to kill or die for.
And no religion too.
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace.

Imagine no possessions.
I wonder if you can.
No need for greed or hunger.
A brotherhood of man.
Imagine all the people,
Sharing all the world.

You may say that I’m a dreamer,
But I’m not the only one.
I hope someday you’ll join us
And the world will live as one.

John Lennon

The way I understand this life is that every human soul is a receiver/transmitter station designed to bring the illumination and inspiration from the Highest levels of life into the Earth’s environment. Everybody is a conduit of communication through which the ideas of the Universal Life Force, also known as God, are constantly flowing into us and our world. Potentially, we are all its channels. Through John Lennon and his song ‘Imagine’ it provided our world with a truly inspired vision of the new Heaven and Earth in the Aquarian Age. Born on the 9th October 1940, John Lennon was a Sun Libra, the peacemaking sign of the zodiac. I share John’s vision that in the New Age all religions will go from our world because there no longer will be any need for them. Considering how much misery and suffering they have brought into our world and still are doing to this day, there is every reason to rejoice.

From Imagine

mruppert
Posted 8/29/2013 7:36 PM (#24206 - in reply to #23562)
Subject: Re: Food For Thought

Expert

snippit<<As for Alpha+Omega - all good, so long as it was not Soylent Green>> ...

Hello All Youz Guyz.....
These words bring back memories of the book "Make Room! Make Room!" by Harry Harrison. I think he first published it in 1966, at least that is the date in my pb copy. He told the story set in 1999. The movie came out in 1973. We survived well past his prediction, but how much longer can we go what with the non existent global warming taking its non existent effect.
Oh, in case you are confused, "Make Room! Make Room!" IS "Soylent Green". The book, the VHS and the DVD sit beside each other on my bookshelf.

I thought this was one great sci-fi book and one heckofva movie, Charlton gun nut" Heston notwithstanding.

Peace and Love,
Marty and Luckylee

Aquarius
Posted 9/2/2013 6:56 AM (#24234 - in reply to #24206)
Subject: Re: Food For Thought

UMS Guest

Science Fiction doesn't do anything for me at all, at all - as, by the way, nobody says in Ireland.

I've just started reading 'Beyond Good and Evil: Prelude to a Philosophy of the Future' by Friedrich Nietzsche. That's much more to my liking. Something I can get my teeth into. I have also ordered a copy of the original in German. It will be interesting to compare the two, to see how much - if anything - has been lost in translation.

With love - Aquarius

Edited by Aquarius 9/2/2013 7:03 AM
Aquarius
Posted 9/2/2013 6:56 AM (#24235 - in reply to #24234)
Subject: Open Letter To The Warmongers Of Our World

UMS Guest

Open Letter To The Warmongers Of Our World

This is such an important theme that it feels right to partly repeat the chapter ‘Sowing The Wind’ here. Hosea 8:7 from the Old Testament strikes an early warning note into the heart of humankind about the consequences of all warmongering: ‘They have sown the wind and they have reaped the whirlwind. It has no stalk, nor an ear to yield meal, and if it were to yield, the strangers shall eat it.’ This teaching has not just one but two hidden esoteric meanings. First it refers to the law of Karma, i.e. what we send out into the world must return to us. But that is by no means all there is to it. In keeping with the Universal laws the force of whatever any one of us creates on the Earth plane through their thought processes and the actions following them increases and gathers ever more strength and momentum on its way back to us. This demonstrates that humankind’s most urgent need is taking charge of our thought processes and learning to control them. Constant practice alone can help us to become its masters rather than its servants.

May the orgies of destruction during World War II of places like Berlin, Leipzig, Chemnitz and Dresden – in particular on February 13 and 15, 1945 – serve as a reminder of how Germany, because it sowed the wind of war, could not escape the consequences of its actions. Universal justice worked through the Allies and ensured that the civilian population had to reap the bitter harvest of what our politicians had sown. The historian Frederick Taylor wrote about the destruction of Dresden: ‘It has an epically tragic quality to it. Dresden was a wonderfully beautiful city and a symbol of baroque humanism and all that was best in Germany. It also contained all the worst from Germany during the Nazi period. In that sense it is an absolutely exemplary tragedy for the horrors of twentieth century warfare. . . .’

Let this be a warning to those who to this day are walking on the warpath. We need to consider that with any event on the Earth plane there is always more than can be seen by our earthly eyes. The world around us is a reflection and an outer expression of the inner realities of life. No matter what happens in the world around us, we do well to remind ourselves that all manmade and natural disasters that have ever befallen our world were caused by us. Only then can the Universal justice of the law of Karma return anything to us. How can we as individuals counteract this and do our share of restoring the balance of our world? A great deal could be achieved if those who are reading this in their prayers and meditations asked for the radiance of the Goddess’s wisdom to flow from the Highest Star into the hearts and souls of the political, business and spiritual leaders of our world, to help them with their awakening.

Every war our world has ever seen has been proof of the fact that one fire cannot extinguished by another. All  this can achieve is creating more of the same. Humankind’s long history of warfare is a clear demonstration of how the Universal laws saw to it that the destructive forces of war always did indeed return to us and our world. They did this with a force that time and again had multiplied. The destructiveness and callousness of the two World Wars bear witness of this. During the review of this chapter, at the beginning of September 2013, the warmongers in our midst are again flexing the muscles of their ever more sophisticated war machinery, rearing to have yet another go.

Have we, as a race, not learnt anything from the mistakes of the past? Are the people in charge blind to the spiritual background of our earthly existence and the Universal laws that govern all life in the whole of Creation? Or are they merely pretending not to know that we are responsible for every one of our thoughts, words and actions? Independent of whether their intention is for good and for evil purposes, each one of them causes a reaction, and every bit of what anyone sends out into our world, it can do nothing but eventually return to its sender and that with constantly increasing strength. Love is the law of life and pretending blindness is an even greater transgression against this law than mere ignorance.

From Sowing The Wind

‘War and Peace between Nations’

Edited by Aquarius 9/8/2013 6:25 AM
Aquarius
Posted 9/7/2013 6:06 AM (#24255 - in reply to #24235)
Subject: Quotes

UMS Guest

‘When one door of happiness closes, another opens. But often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.’ Helen Keller

‘If you are going through hell, keep going.’ Winston Churchill

‘There is a light at the end of every tunnel. Just pray it’s not a train!’ Anon.

Aquarius
Posted 9/8/2013 6:18 AM (#24262 - in reply to #24255)
Subject: On Religion

UMS Guest

On Religion
Have I ever spoken to you of anything else?
Is not religion all deeds and all reflection,
And that which is neither one nor the other?
Isn’t it a wonder and surprise that ever springs in your soul,
Even while your hands are hewing a stone or attending to a loom?
Who can separate their faith from their actions,
Or their beliefs from their occupations?
Who can spread their hours before them and say:
‘This is for God and this for myself, this is for my soul
And that for my body?’

All your hours are wings that beat through space from one of your
Selves to the other, the Higher or God Self to its lower earthly counterpart.
Those who wear their morality only as their best garment
Would be better off naked, so the wind and the Sun
Can tear and burn no holes into their skin.
And those who define their conduct by ethics,
Imprison the songbird of their soul in a cage.
Yet, the finest songs do not come from behind bars and wires.
And those to whom worshipping is but a window
That one opens and shuts cannot know the house of the soul,
Whose windows are forever open.

Your daily life needs to become your temple and your religion.
Upon entering it each day take everything you are with you,
Be it a plough or a forge, a mallet or a lute.
Take the things you have fashioned of necessity or for your delight,
As in reverie you cannot rise above yourself and your achievements,
Nor fall lower than your failures and take everybody with you.
And in adoration you cannot fly higher than their hopes
And be humbly with them in their moments of despair.

If you want to know your Creator, refuse to follow like a sheep that
Which was written a long time ago.
It is likely to be outdated and in need of review.
The religion of the new age is one of the heart
That helps all human souls to grow in wisdom and understanding
Of the true purpose and meaning of your earthly existence.
It invites you to experience life’s processes ever more deeply.
Through consciously taking part in them,
You become ever more aware of the living God and Goddess
Within you and everything that shares your life.

This enables you to observe God/Goddess being as much
Alive in you as in your children and everybody else.
When you gaze into space, especially at night,
Discover how even in the stars and the clouds,
They embrace all life with their loving care.
Observe how, with every ray of sunshine and drop of rain
That touches the Earth, they are blessing and healing
You and your whole world.
See them smiling in every flower, leave and blade of grass,
And their arms and hands waving to you in the trees.
Stop and listen to the wind whispering words of healing and peace
To those whose inner eyes and ears are open
To the new religion of love.

From ‘The Prophet’ by Kahlil Gibran 1883-1931
Lebanese/American poet
Reinterpreted by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:

Paul Joseph
Posted 9/8/2013 10:59 AM (#24265 - in reply to #24255)
Subject: RE: Quotes

PhD Alumni

Helen Keller's quote can be found replicated/echoed in recent song by the wonderful Katy Perry, 'Firework' (I think that's the title)

Something along the lines, do not worry that the doors are closed, they are guiding you to the one that you are destined to open and that will lead you to where you are meant to be .. though she says it much better in the song ...
Aquarius
Posted 9/10/2013 5:28 AM (#24274 - in reply to #24265)
Subject: Message From The Christ Star

UMS Guest

The Christ Light Is Breaking Through The Clouds

From Homesickness Of The Soul

The light of the Christ Star is now breaking ever more forcefully through the mists of consciousness that for so long have clouded the vision of God’s children of the Earth. Pouring its blessings into the heart and soul of all humankind, it also heals all other lifeforms it touches. The Christ light is an integral part of every human soul that at present brings its message of renewal of hope, faith and trust for us and our world. When we worship this light, it shines in us and beautifies everything we come into contact with. We can call upon it when we feel down and weary, asking for its Divine strength to flood our whole being until every bit of our deepest and darkest fears and anxieties have been dissolved.

Keeping our inner vision firmly focussed on the Christ Star maintains the constant conscious contact with our Highest or God Self, the living Christ within. This, our eternal and immortal self, has been waiting for a long time to guide and protect every one of our words, thoughts and actions, so that the blessings of the Heavenly life can pour into us and our world. To attune our own super-conscious faculties to the Universal ones, our conscious mind has to be trained in the art of thinking positive, constructive and loving thoughts only.

Affirmations:

• The shining light of the Christ Star fills my whole being.
  • It flows from my loving heart into the farthest and remotest corners of Creation.
  • The Christ light surrounds and protects me.
  • I am safe in God’s loving hands.

Each one of the six points of the Christ Star brings you a message:

1. Be patient, steady and calm. Don’t be disappointed when things go wrong, the way they sometimes do. Know that all will come to you in God’s time.
  2. Upon encountering difficulties and problems remind yourself that they serve to build up the strength of your spirit and character.
  3. Look up to the light of the Star and envisage the heights of the spiritual mountain you are climbing on your way back home into the oneness with God.
  4. Do not hurry. The power of the spirit, God’s spirit, works slowly. It never rushes or hurries.
  5. To be ready for joy, shake off the small things that sometimes irritate the outer mind.
  6. Be happy. God has placed you in this world so that you may find joy and happiness. Do your best to enjoy life, no matter what. Even the most difficult situations contain something that can be enjoyed. Look for it.
Adapted from ‘The Source of all our Strength’ by White Eagle.

‘We ask you to hold the vision in your heart of all humankind drawn together as one big family in the light of the Christ Star.’ White Eagle

O Great Father/Mother of all life, please grant us the gift of Your wisdom and help us find ever better ways of dealing with crises like the present one in Syria. Hand in hand with the Angels and You, we lift all warmongering tendencies that to this day dwell in human hearts and the energies they create into the temple of healing in the heart of the Christ Star. With Your will and in accordance with Your wishes, may they be uplifted and transmuted into blessing and healing energies for all life, so that peace and harmony may be restored in the heart and mind of humankind and our whole world, at last. In the name of love we ask this. Amen

Edited by Aquarius 9/10/2013 5:40 AM
Aquarius
Posted 9/13/2013 6:48 AM (#24289 - in reply to #24274)
Subject: True Faith

UMS Guest

The Age of Pisces has been an age of blind faith. Now that we have entered the Age of Aquarius, this part of the evolutionary path of our race lies safely behind us and ever more of us are finding a new faith that is very different from that of all previous ages. It is of a visionary nature that is based on the spiritual knowledge and wisdom that is increasingly flowing intuitively into every heart and soul directly from the Source of our being. This kind of faith is no longer an outer and therefore wobbly manifestation. It is an aspect of consciousness and a part that naturally belongs to every soul. It is an awareness that reveals its presence as a deep inner knowing that there really is a Great plan of life, in which each one of us has their allocated place and role to play.

When we find out and finally accept that everything that has ever happened in our world did so for good and wise reasons, we realise that the Universal Force, the Great Father/Mother of all life, really does love us and that all life has always rested safely in its loving hands. As our understanding of God’s true nature and our own grows, our faith and trust in the existence we have presently been allocated also expands. Knowing that this force has always been on our side and did know exactly what it was doing, helps us to trust that we shall be safe wherever our destiny may wish to take us and that in all Eternity.

True faith is born in human souls from the knowledge that life is good and always moving forwards on all its levels. Faith accepts that we cannot direct life but that, if we relax into it, all will be well for as long as we do not try to control its flow but learn to go with it, whilst listening to our inner guidance to tell us what is right or wrong for us in any given moment. When we do this and do our best to work with the Universe, instead of against it, God and the Angels bring healing for us and our lives. Without such faith our lives will always remain empty, lacking focus and a centre, life on the Earth plane can be an extremely frightening experience for sensitive human souls.

Jump to page : < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... >
Now viewing page 4 [25 messages per page]
Frozen
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software