University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Food For Thought
[Frozen]

Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : < ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 >
Now viewing page 30 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
Frozen    General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Aquarius
Posted 6/12/2015 10:51 AM (#26341 - in reply to #26336)
Subject: Re: Food For Thought

UMS Guest

Paul Joseph - 6/12/2015 12:15 PM In the words of that old joke, in my youth I was agnostic, but now I am not so sure.

Glad to hear it! 

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Aquarius
Posted 6/13/2015 7:45 AM (#26342 - in reply to #26341)

UMS Guest

The Changing Role Of Spiritual Mediumship

I have to admit that consulting spiritual mediums and reading what is commonly known these days as channelled writings has never appealed to me. The samples of their work I have seen failed to convince me of its merits. It is not for the want of trying, but each time I took part in something of this nature, I very soon felt the response from my inner guide and teacher, my intuition, which said: ‘No. This is not for you!’ Naturally, I can only speak for myself, but much of that which came my way through spiritual mediums was too negative for me. All too frequently it seemed to be aimed at inspiring fear rather than bringing renewed hope that all is well with us and our world, no matter what may ever befall us.

Ever since my first encounters with spiritual mediumship, the one great exception for me has been the White Eagle group of spirit guides and Grace Cooke, the spiritual medium through whom they worked. During and after one of the darkest and most traumatic times on our planet, the Second World War, this team of light-workers on both sides of the veil of consciousness demonstrated that the world of spirit has much more precious gifts to bestow than that which seems to be commonly given by this channel of communication.

The White Eagle work was designed to bring to our world a better understanding of the deeper purpose and meaning of our experiences. For many they succeeded and brought encouragement and renewed faith and trust in what is known as the human condition. Long before I ever heard of White Eagle I held the view that this is what our world needs more than anything else. I believe that spiritual mediumship and channelling were right in their time, but that ever more of us are ready to aim higher with their aspirations.

As soon as we have reached a sufficiently high evolutionary level, we need to attune ourselves to the Source of our being and begin to communicate with it directly. Searching for truth in sources outside of ourselves has been the way of the past. The time has come for turning within, to our Highest or God Self, our inner teacher and guide, because that is the only truly reliable guru, who really knows the way of all things and the answers to all our questions.

If we wish to make our dreams of a world where all live together in peace and harmony into a reality, each one of us has to turn into a seeker of God’s sacred wisdom and truth. Through constantly striving to give of our best and conscientiously serving the Highest with loyalty and integrity, so that in the fullness of time we become worthy of acting as channels for this kind of knowledge, which for a long time has been waiting to be tapped into in our own hearts and souls. Our Highest or God Self has always been communicating with us – or at least trying to – through the responses to any kind of situation that rise from the world of our feelings. This is the filter through which any information that comes our way needs to flow. Listening to its responses is the best and only reliable way of telling the truth from a lie. Unerringly it tells us that which is right or wrong for us in any given situation.

The spirit of the Universal Christ, the Christ Spirit, is the greatest light and the highest and brightest star in the whole of Creation, who spoke to us and our world through the Jesus legend. This tale demonstrates what can be achieved when the Christ spirit awakens in human hearts and souls in sufficiently highly evolved souls, who are striving to attune themselves to Its light. Great advances in our world’s individual and collective awareness about the role of spirit and its world have by now been made. As a result, the general approach to spiritual mediumship has already changed considerably and will continue to do so. That’s why wise mediums prefer to practise their skills and use their psychic gifts for helping others find a better understanding of their own true nature and their hidden resources, which every one of us possesses in profusion.

To me, the Jesus legend always has been and still is a picture-book demonstration of how each one of us in the fullness of time shall develop into a teacher and a healer in their own right. For this purpose our spiritual/psychic abilities have to be developed, so that we can call upon and tap into our inner wealth. This eventually enables us to act as spiritual mediums and channels through which the Divine healing energy and wisdom flows into everything we come into contact with. This process activates the Divine spark in us, our Christ spirit is born and gradually comes ever more alive, until it fills our whole being and yet another Christed one has appeared in our world. And the veil of consciousness, which for such a long time separated our two world from each other, for us no longer exists.

From ‘Astrology On The Healing Journey’

mruppert
Posted 6/13/2015 10:39 AM (#26343 - in reply to #26342)

Expert

Hello all:

Oh Aqua, St. James 3:1-12  ( to us RC's he is a Saint).....

Paxfully Yours,

Marty and LuckyLee the Wise  

Aquarius
Posted 6/13/2015 2:41 PM (#26344 - in reply to #26343)

UMS Guest

mruppert - 6/13/2015 4:39 PM  Oh Aqua, St. James 3:1-12  ( to us RC's he is a Saint). . .

Thank you, oh Marty, for drawing my attention to this Bible teaching. I will return to it in due course. Please watch this space.

With love - Aquarius

Aquarius
Posted 6/14/2015 7:22 AM (#26345 - in reply to #26344)

UMS Guest

Who Is Blind?

Those who are unable to perceive another world.
Who is dumb?
Those who cannot speak a kind and loving word at the right moment.
Who is poor?
Those who are plagued by too many desires.
Who is rich?
Those whose hearts are contented.

Anon.

From ‘Words & Prayers For Peace, Comfort & Healing’

Paul Joseph
Posted 6/14/2015 3:47 PM (#26346 - in reply to #26345)

PhD Alumni

Anon?

Try the Beatitudes of [the allegedly legendary] Jesus:

as quoted in Matthew 5, verses 3 - 10 and onwards

3 Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God.
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.....

Edited by Paul Joseph 6/14/2015 3:49 PM
Aquarius
Posted 6/15/2015 7:47 AM (#26348 - in reply to #26346)

UMS Guest

Seek Ye First The Kingdom Of God

Welcoming the Christ Spirit onto the Earth plane is the task that awaits all aspiring lightbringers and healers, just like all legends of our world since time immemorial have been trying to tell us. To reach the evolutionary state of a Master, like the one of the Jesus myth, is every human soul’s final destiny in their earthly existence. This journey up the spiritual mountain is one which each one of us in the earthly sense has to travel alone. But spiritually speaking at least in the later stages of this enterprise we can start to consciously walk hand in hand with God and the Angels.

We too are required to unselfishly and willingly give of our wisdom and love until every last member of our struggling race finds its own way back into the conscious awareness of the true nature of God and their own. This will continue until each one of us has grown into an enlightened one. And that can only be achieved by all of us doing their share of teaching and healing, bringing forth the best and the most beautiful that is within us.

There is the only way how the new and peaceful world humankind has been longing for can become a reality on the Earth and that is through grounding our spirituality. This we do by applying the spiritual knowledge we are along the way to everything that happens in our daily lives and by striving to constantly remain true to our real nature: love. When we make our world a more pleasant and agreeable place in whatever way we can, in keeping with the gifts and talents we have developed by now, we are doing our share of bringing God’s kingdom down to the Earth.

No grandiose deeds and/or heroic acts are required from us. Of far greater importance are simple human kindness and friendliness, respect, tolerance and love for ourselves as well as towards everything that crosses our life’s path. These character qualities are the oil that greases the machinery of all human togetherness and makes it run more smoothly.

For establishing God’s kingdom on the Earth all of us are required to develop their inner resources and psychic abilities to their highest potential. The time may have come for developing our own psychic gifts when no satisfactory responses from loved ones in the world of spirit seem to want to come through a spiritual medium, to this day thought of as the conventional channel of communication with this world. The fact that we can get no messages, although we want them with our all our heart and soul, is very likely a sign from the Universe that we are ready for getting directly in touch with them. If you are in a position like this and for whatever reasons cannot get yourself to contact a spiritual medium, the link ‘Death Where Is Thy Sting?’ at the end of this chapter may be of interest to you.

God works through people and there is no power outside of or beyond His/Her reach. Because God is as much part of us as we are part of God, all our needs are known long before we have time to realise and voice them. That is why, for as long as a person is still genuinely lost on the Earth plane and in need of answers, God and the Angels will supply them through a spiritual medium. Yet, as soon as we have become sufficiently evolved, the time has come for beginning to advance of our own psychic skills. The channel of communication through mediums is then closed down, never to be reopened.

As disappointing and frustrating as this is to the small earthly self, in truth it is something to rejoice about. It is in fact a notice that our guides and Masters consider us to be spiritually mature enough to turn directly to God and the Angels, to ask for their help and advice. This is never denied whenever anyone requests it, as pointed out in St. Matthew 7:7-8 ‘Ask and it shall be given to you. Seek and you shall find. Knock and it shall be opened to you. For whoever asks, receives, and those who seek will find, and to those who knock, the inner doors will be opened.’

As this is a pathway every soul eventually has to walk, why not get on with it, now? In its usual oracular manner the Bible tells us in Matthew 6:33: ‘If you seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, all of these things shall be added to you.’ Well, what does that mean?

• ‘If you seek first the Kingdom of God’ – turning towards the all important guidance of our Highest or God Self, the living God within. Looking inwards rather than outwards for their assistance in all difficult life situations.

• ‘And its righteousness’ – our inner guidance is the only one who is capable of telling what is right or wrong for us in any given situation and what is rightfully ours by Divine decree. We find it by doing the right things, choosing and following only that which does justice to our true nature because it is good, right and beautiful, and letting go of everything else.

• ‘And all these things shall be given unto you’ – every one of us has come into their present lifetime to carry some specific task. Do the above mentioned things and everything you are going to need for it will in due course appear. See the link ‘You Are Special’. God and the Angels will show you how to go about it. They are waiting to guide all of us to the people and places where the necessary help can be found for the fulfilling of our greatest dreams and highest aspirations.

Recommended Reading:

Aquarius
Posted 6/16/2015 7:38 AM (#26352 - in reply to #26348)

UMS Guest

On My Own I Am Nothing!

The things mentioned in the previous chapters are the reason why I believe that channelling through spiritual mediums, as we have known it in the past, will gradually be required less and less. Mediumship has served its purpose well. It has brought comfort to millions and is still doing so. Yet, the same as everything in our earthly existence, it is not meant to stay with us forever. Spiritual mediumship is a gift that came into being to prove to humankind that beyond any shadow of doubt other dimensions of life exist on different levels. With the help of mediums the world of spirit revealed to us its presence and brought us the knowledge that for every soul, not merely those who go to church on Sundays, there is a safe place and a haven to which we all retreat at the end of each one of our lifetimes in physicality, to recover from its stresses and strains.

For a long time now, mediums have served as bridges and connecting links between our two worlds, but I believe that this will gradually be withdrawn. The time will surely come when there will be no more inflated egos announcing: ‘Look at me, the greatest medium/healer of all times!’ Knowing that we are all in this life to become healers does away with the need for this. With more awareness of what is at stake, every healer is likely to approach the matter with the same humility as the Master Jesus, when in the legend of his life he declared time and again: ‘On my own I am nothing and I can do nothing. It is the Father who works through me. He is doing all the work.’ The only difference that now we say: ‘On my own I am nothing. The messengers and helpers of the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, are doing all the work.’

No other field of human endeavour than that of spiritual mediumship can ever have been as wide open to fakers and charlatans. Those who are still interested in this kind of thing have to live and put up with what there is on offer, whilst wise ones move on and leave spiritually slumbering souls to learn from their own experiences, the same as they themselves once did. These wise ones count their blessings for already knowing that gone for good will soon be the days of screwing eyes heavenwards, straining to hear what ‘they, out there’ have to say. Gone too will then be all irresponsible mediums who present as messages from spirit that which came straight from their lower self and its over-inflated ego.

My feeling always has been and still is: What a waste of time! Who wants to listen to endless amounts of trivia from the world of spirit, when our friends there have much more precious gifts and real treasures to bestow upon humankind, which are well beyond our present comprehension? The wisdom contained in the teachings of the White Eagle group of guides abundantly illustrates this. It is good to know that we are rapidly approaching the time when each one of us will be able to bring even greater wisdom down to the Earth, so that it can be shared by everybody.

The Angels and Masters in charge of us are waiting to be called upon, to advise and help us re-build our world into one that is closer to the desire of God’s heart and our own. The greatest test of all for humankind is whether we have learnt sufficiently from the past. Can our new world come into being without us first having smashed everything in the old one to smithereens? I believe this to be possible, but only if we all work on this together.

Aquarius
Posted 6/17/2015 7:37 AM (#26354 - in reply to #26352)

UMS Guest

Nobody Suddenly Turns Into An Angel

Some spiritual mediums seem to believe that the first thing that comes to mind is from spirit. In my view, believing that and following implicitly the advice they receive in this manner could be downright foolish as well as dangerous. There are known to be at least as many mischievous spirits beyond the veil, as they are on this side, if not more. Just because a person has passed into our other world does not mean they have turned into an Angel.

Nothing could be further from the truth. Wherever we may find ourselves, our basic character traces and energies remain the same, until we ourselves change and improve them, and that can only be done on this side of the veil of consciousness. As a result, there are many spirits behind the veil who do not have our best at heart, very much like when they still dwelled on this side. The same as then, they are only too happy to create a bit of havoc, especially when someone invites them to do so.

The Angels allow them to do this because their behaviour creates more learning opportunities for those in earthly life. The experiences some of us thus gather drive the point home that first class psychic protection is essential for all spiritual work and especially when attempting to contact the spirit world. More about this in the next chapter. On top of this shield of light, I find it best to ask our Angels and Masters for their protection against all kinds of unwanted influences.

The purpose of all life is evolution and in the course of each subsequent lifetime we are meant to grow at least a bit more like our true self. This continues until we have once again become whole, which in this context means holy, on all levels of our being. As we know by now, we are here to grow into seekers of wisdom and truth, until a state of full enlightenment has finally been reached. None of this, however, will come to anyone on its own and it surely is not going to drop like Manna from the Heavens, i.e. the Highest levels of life. This condition can only be developed in our present existence, where it has to be worked for very hard by applying the knowledge we are finding to everything that is in our lives. In this way alone can it ever become a permanent part of our character make-up.

Changes to it can only be made while we are on the Earth plane. Our spirit and soul’s qualities are the characteristics all of us inherit from our Divine parents. They are waiting to be grounded and brought into Earth’s environment with the help of our lower self’s spiritual development. This helps the planet who for the time being is still hosting our race with its evolution, in return for its kindness and caring. In the course of thousands and millions of lifetimes, each one of us in this way is expected to willingly and freely do their share of establishing God’s kingdom ever more firmly on the Earth.

Mother Earth is a living and breathing organism. She is but one of the innumerable manifestations of the Great Mother and has a spirit and soul, the same as we have. During our times spent in the Earth’s environment our spirit and soul are part of hers, and they in turn are an element of the Great Spirit and Soul of all life, the Great Father/Mother.

Our earthly self, however, is all of the Earth and belongs to her, as the name implies, whereas the characteristics of our highest nature are part of our spirit and soul and purely of God. From the earliest beginnings of our presence on this planet, in the tiniest of movements these higher qualities have constantly been trying to push into the foreground of our earthly self’s consciousness. They wish to make themselves known to us, so we can bring them forth and start sharing them with those around us, and with this making our contribution towards Mother Earth becoming an ever more pleasant and beautiful place for every one of her children, in all her kingdoms.

Each time we return into the world of spirit, we leave our earthly self behind – so to speak – on the level where it belongs, the Earth, to be picked up again as soon as we re-enter this existence in a new physical body. The whole of the earthly self is imprinted in our soul memories. Its recollections are contained in the cells of our body in our next lifetime. The soul belongs to our waterbody, the world of feelings and emotions. It is highly sensitive to everything it comes into contact with, which leaves its impression in it.

As nothing in the whole of Creation is ever wasted, when we hand our physical body back to the Earth, its components are recycled down to the last cell and atom. They contain the consciousness we have reached at the moment of our passing. In this way they become part of the Earth. With every small evolutionary step one of us makes, Mother Earth evolves with us.

Even the least evolved souls upon their return into the world of spirit cannot help noticing that in truth they are spirit and soul, eternal and immortal beings of light. At last they too know that at the end of each lifetime, every one of us without exception returns to this world, our true home, to rest and recuperate from the trials and tribulations of Earth life. Having once again been released onto that level of life, the freedom we enjoy there may well feel like heavenly bliss, but Heaven itself – the final oneness with God – it is not.

As mentioned earlier, nobody suddenly turns into an Angel at the time of leaving physical life and no-one goes straight to Heaven. The character traces we have developed in earthly life, for good and for ill, we take them with us into the world of light, as well as the degree of awareness we have reached each time we pass over. They are ours to keep and will accompany us into our next lifetime and unless we change them, they will be with us forever.

Apart from leaving our physical body behind nothing changes at the moment of death. The one we have been on the Earth plane is the same one we shall encounter and have to grapple with in our other world. What we can hope to find on the other side depends on the quality of life we are leading here – more of the same awaits us in the beyond. Any wisdom we accumulate during each one of our earthly sojourns will always be ours to keep forever. We bring it with us into all subsequent lifetimes, so it can support us and make life easier to cope with, and we are ready for lessons of a different kind. Can you see the great importance and urgency of getting to work on improving our character while we are here?

When we have arrived in the world of light, we can see for ourselves that we are not earthlings at all, but spirits and souls who from time to time go through another earthly experience. Being aware of our true nature again, our spiritual vision quite naturally is clearer and more expansive. Once again we become aware that the world of spirit is but a higher aspect of Earth life, which gradually becomes invisible to our earthly eyes, each time we enter into another physical body. There is no more to it than that.

mruppert
Posted 6/17/2015 5:57 PM (#26355 - in reply to #26354)

Expert

Hi all,
Paul....the elderly gentleman is having great difficulty in creating little baby white rhinos. If he fails, that is the end.
Now, from reading this thread, I know that there is a lesson here BUT it is a lesson I don't like. While I am not one to promote man interfering
with nature, particularly when it comes to things like GMO's, we have a chance to fertilize eggs in a laboratory environment. This will mean that there will
be another chance for white rhinos to be slaughtered by mankind. I don't like man's behavior in this case, but I have a greater distaste for letting a species go extinct if
there is a chance we can delay that.
Soooo, even though Big God Fella and Earth Mutha (or whoever those guys are) might be angry, I say let's fertilize to survive! The Gods and their lessons be darned!

Instant Karma to all,
Marty and LuckyLee
Aquarius
Posted 6/18/2015 6:30 AM (#26357 - in reply to #26355)

UMS Guest

Dear Marty - I imagine that this too rests in the loving hands of God and the Angels, who are guiding and protecting us and in all things are showing us the way - first into making mistakes and then learning from them, so we can do better. That's the only way anyone can learn anything and this is especially true for the whole of our race and world.

Fear not, much good will come out of everything that has ever happened on the Earth plane and still is happening, of that I am sure. 

With love - Aquarius

Edited by Aquarius 6/18/2015 6:31 AM
Aquarius
Posted 6/18/2015 8:01 AM (#26358 - in reply to #26357)

UMS Guest

‘Become more and more loving and you will grow more and more joyful yourself. Don’t worry if your love is not reciprocated – that isn’t the point. Joy follows love whether our love is returned or not, whether another is responsive or not. If you are loving, you are joyful and that is more than enough and more than one should expect. Love loves for love’s sake and its main beauty is that its result and value are intrinsic and do not depend on anyone else’s response.’ Osho

From Reflections On Life

Paul Joseph
Posted 6/18/2015 4:44 PM (#26359 - in reply to #26358)

PhD Alumni

Hi - a good friend of mine used to cite Osho but it was only when I looked him up after your quote Aqua that I realized it was he who had been Bagwan Shree Rajneesh, about whom there had been some controversy once upon a time.

Yes Marty, we seem to be heading towards paradox, where humanity's hubris - being as little gods? - and threatening the planet, might yet be all we can muster to save it, eg, through that cloning stuff etc to preserve vanishing species (well, I say vanishing, but mostly we little gods are killing them off)

Perhaps when we die our vision changes, so that, as we now, 'see through a glass darkly', then things change 'in the twinkling of an eye'.

Perhaps the Kingdom of Heaven is within us, but we have to use prayer and imagination to unlock its gates. The world is another matter. In the words of Ian Fleming's James Bond's family motto, 'The world is not enough'.
Aquarius
Posted 6/19/2015 7:05 AM (#26363 - in reply to #26359)

UMS Guest

Psychic Protection

Because of our inner connectedness we all react to each other from the subconscious level. That’s why psychic protection is of the greatest importance in all human relationships and especially when it comes to dealing with the people with whom we have difficult Karmic issues to resolve. The people involved are vulnerable and wide open to psychic invasions by negative vibrations they are constantly giving out and receiving from each other.

Besides, the more our spiritual awareness increases, the higher our sensitivity to the detrimental psychic influences that emanate from those around us becomes. Therefore, whenever we have to work our way through hurtful or negative experiences or sense that we are somehow in danger of absorbing someone else’s negativity, we do well to protect our psychic space. If someone around us gives out negative vibrations, intentionally or otherwise, whether they originate from this level of life or any other, we need to protect ourselves.

The best advice I have ever come across was from the White Eagle group of spirit guides. They recommend that in such situations we quickly fold our aura around us, similar to an Angel closing its wings. I find this most effective, in spite of the fact that I am aware that Angels are a great force and a power that only sometimes presents itself to us and our world in a form we can understand and connect with. Those who already are fortunate enough to be able to see Angels, perceive them as highly illumined beings. Great streams of radiant light emanate from their heads and shoulders that makes them look like wings, though in truth they consist of power and light. Moving by the power of thought, they have no need for wings, as we know them from our feathered friends.

Regardless of all that, psychic protection for me works best when I quietly say to myself in my mind: ‘Like an Angel folding its wings and like a flower closing its petals when the Sun goes down, I now close my aura around me. I am safe.’ These words not only provide me with psychic protection, they also call upon the Angels to stand by my side. I find it helpful to accompany this by making some corresponding movements with my hands and taking several deep breaths, breathing in the Great White Light of God and breathing out love. When we do this, no harmful influences can touch us because all we are is enclosed in the shield of light thus created.

To my mind, everybody by rights should always have the benefit of this kind of protection. I suggest practising it especially first thing in the morning and last thing at night, as well as any time in between, as and when you feel the need for it.

Edited by Aquarius 6/24/2015 1:00 PM
Aquarius
Posted 6/19/2015 8:23 AM (#26364 - in reply to #26359)

UMS Guest

Paul Joseph - 6/18/2015 10:44 PM. . .  Perhaps the Kingdom of Heaven is within us, but we have to use prayer and imagination to unlock its gates. The world is another matter. In the words of Ian Fleming's James Bond's family motto, 'The world is not enough'.

Moslem tradition tells us: ‘The world is a bridge – pass over it but do not build your house on it.’ This wisdom is believed to have come to our world through Christianity’s beloved and revered legend of the Master Jesus. Wise words indeed, undoubtedly spoken to remind us that humankind’s true home is not on the Earth plane but elsewhere. Although we are presently walking around in physical bodies, we and everything that shares this life with us is on a pathway of evolution onto ever higher levels of consciousness.

Life on this planet is a place of learning and a school of mysteries. In past ages, God has been considered to be its Great Mystery. But the unravelling of what and who we are, where we have come from and where we are going to, to my mind is the greater mystery by far. Not for nothing has it been said: ‘Children of Earth know yourselves, and you shall know God and the Universe.’  But before we can make any progress in our search, we first need to discover and unravel who and what we truly are.

From ‘The World Is A Bridge’

With love – Aquarius

Aquarius
Posted 6/19/2015 10:59 AM (#26365 - in reply to #26364)

UMS Guest

P: We seem to be heading towards paradox, where humanity's hubris - being as little gods? - and threatening the planet, might yet be all we can muster to save it, e.g. through that cloning stuff etc to preserve vanishing species (well, I say vanishing, but mostly we little gods are killing them off). 

Perhaps when we die our vision changes, so that, as we now, 'see through a glass darkly', then things change 'in the twinkling of an eye'.

A: The way you describe the situation makes it sound as if we, humankind, were on this plane of life completely left to our own devices. I believe that this is by no means the case and that everything that happens here can only do so because it is part of the great plane of life and therefore under the close scrutiny of the Angels. This is how it comes about when there is a danger that some of the young Gods in the making, younger and less experienced souls, let’s say on the first level of their apprenticeship, are hunting one of the animal species of our world to the brink of extinction, some of the more advanced learners in our midst, presently in the second phase of their earthly education, are presented with the gift of ideas for the scientific advances that are required to protect the endangered species against extinction, for example through cloning.

There’s nothing wrong with that, in my view. I see it as yet another demonstration of how the two parts of the scales of life are constantly balancing each other, as everything in the whole of Creation has to do. To me, this kind of thing is living proof of the wisdom and love of our Creator Father/Mother, who cares  for all its creatures in equal measure. When one part of humankind is learning how to kill, hurt and destroy, the other one learns how to heal, make good and bring good from what at first glance appeared as evil.

I don’t think it is necessary to move on into our other world before our inner eyes can open to enable us to perceive things the way they truly are – on the Earth plane and everywhere else in other parts of God’s Creation. Understanding this is one of the gifts received by those in the third and final phase of their apprenticeship.

With love – Aquarius

Edited by Aquarius 6/19/2015 1:38 PM
Aquarius
Posted 6/19/2015 1:52 PM (#26366 - in reply to #26359)

UMS Guest

Paul Joseph - 6/18/2015 10:44 PM. . .  Perhaps the Kingdom of Heaven is within us, but we have to use prayer and imagination to unlock its gates. The world is another matter. In the words of Ian Fleming's James Bond's family motto, 'The world is not enough'.

In its usual oracular manner the Bible tells us in Matthew 6:33: ‘If you seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, all of these things shall be added to you.’ Well, what does that mean?

•    ‘If you seek first the Kingdom of God’ – turning towards the all important guidance of our Highest or God Self, the living God within. Looking inwards rather than outwards for their assistance in all difficult life situations.

•    ‘And its righteousness’ – our inner guidance is the only one who is capable of telling what is right or wrong for us in any given situation and what is rightfully ours by Divine decree. We find it by doing the right things, choosing and following only that which does justice to our true nature because it is good, right and beautiful, and letting go of everything else. 

•    ‘And all these things shall be given unto you’ – every one of us has come into their present lifetime to carry some specific task. Do the above mentioned things and everything you are going to need for it will in due course appear. See the link ‘You Are Special’. God and the Angels will show you how to go about it. They are waiting to guide all of us to the people and places where the necessary help can be found for the fulfilling of our greatest dreams and highest aspirations.

From http://www.raysofwisdom.com/index.cfm?articleID=251 ">‘Seek Ye First The Kingdom Of God’

With love – Aquarius

Aquarius
Posted 6/20/2015 7:00 AM (#26368 - in reply to #26366)

UMS Guest

An Eagle’s Eye Vision

Below is a link for a video that allows us to take part of how, if only for a brief moment, an eagle really swooped down from a great height onto our world. With a camera strapped to its back, the bird descended from the highest point on the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates. Minutes later it landed on the hand of its falconer, who was waiting on the ground.

Recommended Viewing:

When you fly with the eagle in this video, you will notice that the closer the camera gets to the Earth, the clearer its life comes into focus. Could there be a better demonstration of how one all too easily gets caught in the illusion that Earth life is all there is to humankind’s existence?

But there comes a time for every human spirit and soul on the Earth plane, when start to grow spiritual wings and slowly gain a better understanding of the fact that our earthly existence is constantly unfolding against a spiritual backdrop. During this phase of our development we occasionally manage to lift ourselves above the conditions of Earth life on the wings of some kind of spiritual knowledge that comes our way – not perchance! For example, we might get hold of what the White Eagle group of spirit guides once gave us through Grace Cooke, their spiritual medium and co-founder of the White Eagle Lodge.

With a bit of luck – or rather if the time is right for this to happen – the knowledge we are finding captures our imagination and opens our inner vision a bit, maybe for the first time in our present lifetime, and we begin to perceive that there are realms of existence that lie beyond the realities of Earth life. And it dawns on us that a wise higher purpose lies behind everything that happens in our world. Nothing does so perchance or by accident but is part of our Creator’s great evolutionary plan of life, in which even the most horrendous events have purpose and meaning.

We are delighted to get an inkling of the fact that great things are in store for humankind and its forever continuing development, which eventually will take us onto the higher and highest levels of life. But no-one is meant to stop at this point. In the long run it is not sufficient to fly on other people’s wings, because each one of us is destined to evolve into a seeker of wisdom and truth, a bringer of light – spiritual wisdom – in their own right. Our own spiritual wings can only grow through adding our insights and findings to those that are already available, never by merely reading someone else’s.

The knowledge all of us together are gathering alone can help us, individually and collectively, to develop the skill of flying ever onwards and upwards into the higher and highest realms of life. To assist us with fulfilling this task, the information required for the building of our new and peaceful world is flowing ever more forcefully directly from the Source of our being into the human heart and soul of those who are ready to receive it. This is how our Highest or God Self, in whom we are all one, increasingly takes over the role of acting as humankind’s sole teacher and guide.

The eagle is the symbol of the Great White Spirit. The more highly evolved we become, the more this eagle’s mighty wings can lift not only ourselves but our whole world above the temporary realities of Earth life, to perceive those of the higher and highest levels of life and become with them. When we share the knowledge we find on our inner journeys of discovery with those who are ready to receive it and understand, they too can benefit and see the greater picture of life with ever increasing clarity of inner vision.

For me, more than the shadow of a doubt has always hung over messages received through spiritual mediumship. And it’s good to know that there is none of this when fresh parts of God’s sacred wisdom and truth flow into our own heart. In the final analysis, every human heart is part of the Universe’s great heart, the seat of all wisdom, knowledge and truth, and the source of all creative ideas. These things are much easier accessed when our only desire is to serve the highest good and the greatest joy of all, in accordance with God’s will and wishes, in keeping with our inner guidance.

We are in this life to learn how to love wisely, the way God loves us, totally and unconditionally. Every one of our thoughts, words and deeds eventually becomes an expression of our love and respect for humankind, our whole world and everything that shares it with us. This is only surpassed by our devotion to our Creator, the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life. To Him/Her we give thanks and praise for bringing everything into being and for nurturing and maintaining it by day and night.

As soon as we have reached a sufficiently high evolutionary level, that is all our heart and soul desire to do. Love is the key for unlocking the mysteries of all life. Love understands all and therefore forgives all. Yet, because it understands there really is nothing to forgive. In God’s time, not ours, love has the power to make all crooked corners straight and ugly people and things beautiful – mentally, physically, spiritually and metaphorically speaking.

Paul Joseph
Posted 6/20/2015 4:05 PM (#26370 - in reply to #23562)
Subject: RE: Food For Thought

PhD Alumni

Dear Aquarius

Thank you.

Well we must pray that the eagles do not succumb to the Sixth Extinction, as the hedgehogs seem to be doing hereabouts.

I can imagine what a hedgehogs view of the world is.

Love

Paulo
mruppert
Posted 6/20/2015 6:17 PM (#26371 - in reply to #26368)

Expert

Oh No Aqua,

I have been channelizing some wise guys who have even obtained the status of a cult....just like you! And here is the message:

History shows again and again
How nature points out the folly of men
Godzilla!

In the tradition of the Greek chorus, these wise guys, known as the Blue Oyster Cult, sang of ancient knowledge, relevant to much of what we read here.

Thus, if you swing your keister over to Stinkchastic Music, you will experience the textual tonsilicity of wisdom far more relevant than Little White Dove.

And, if you ask why does he do such things, the answer is that I love you to Reeces Pieces!!!!

God in the baking,

Marty and LuckyLee 

Aquarius
Posted 6/21/2015 12:54 PM (#26377 - in reply to #26371)

UMS Guest

The Flight Of Icarus

The hierarchy of the Angels is the power behind God’s throne. Familiar with the Great Father/Mother’s great plan of life, the Angels are its executors and messengers. They are supervising and carrying out every stage of it and have always accompanied us. The Angels are in charge of all levels of life, including the higher and highest ones in the world of light, therefore also of us and our world. They are in charge of us and forever will be, guiding and protecting and keeping us safe.

For a long time it was believed that Angels can fly. In truth, however, they are beings of light, who have no physical bodies and because of this do not require wings. They move about by thought power, the same as we shall be doing one of these days, when we have become sufficiently evolved to no longer need the outer shell of a physical body for getting around.

But until then, if only we could fly! Whenever we, as a human spirit in exile on the Earth plane feel trapped in our physical body and the circumstances surrounding us, it is quite natural that we begin to dream of escaping and flying, free from all restrictions and going wherever we please. Is there anyone who has never experienced in dreamtime the ability to fly? What a great feeling! And is there someone who does not enjoy watching birds in flight? Knowing that they are messengers of the spirit world, our spirit lifts itself above our world with them and our heart fills with love for the wonders of our world and all its marvellous creatures.

Flying on other people’s wings or on wings provided by someone else, especially those of earlier ages, in the long run is unsatisfactory for human spirits and souls. Basically, they yearn to be free and long to fly on their own wings and under their own steam and that straight into the heartmind of God, from where they once emerged as an idea and then a tiny spark – a mere twinkling in their father’s eye, quite literally. The Icarus legend of Greek mythology is an allegory of this and at the same time a warning not to attempt this homecoming venture too early.

To refresh your memory, Icarus was the son of master craftsman Daedalus, who created the Cretan Labyrinth. The two of them lived in exile in Crete and as often depicted in art, they attempted to escape from this place by means of wings which the father had constructed from feathers and wax. He warned Icarus and asked him not to fly either too low or too high, because in the first scenario the sea’s dampness would clog his wings and in the second the Sun’s heat would melt the wax that held the feathers together. Icarus ignored these instructions and attempted to fly to the Sun. When he came too close to it, the wax melted and Icarus fell into the sea and drowned.

Icarus is a young boy, which is a metaphor for young and inexperienced spirits and souls in the early stages of their earthly education. Crete stands for the Earth, where we live in temporary exile from our true home, the world of light. The ocean represents the sea of emotions and the world of our feeling nature. The Sun and its fire are symbols for God’s sacred knowledge and wisdom. It is the spiritual fire of the Universe, for which Icarus is unready. The wings his father gave him are metaphors for the teachings of the religions of our world. Daedalus is the wise father, a renowned artist and creator of the labyrinth, a symbol of the long and winding roads of Earth life, which all of us have to explore.

Located at the centre of the labyrinth is our inner connection with God. the terrifying figure of the Minotaur, is a symbolism for the fears and anxieties about life and religious beliefs in particular. We have to face up, deal with and overcome them on our way to reconnecting with the living God, who dwells in the innermost core of our being. This is the only way of gaining access to our Creator’s power. And so it doesn’t come as a surprise that bull worshipping in some form or another seems to be as old as humankind’s presence on the Earth. We shall return to this theme in a moment.

Daedalus stands for the Father of all life in Heaven, symbolic of the highest levels of life. And typical of the patriarchy legends, Icarus had only a father and no mother. This parent is immensely wise and powerful, as shown by his creation of the labyrinth. In truth the father consists of the power and the will of the Great Father and the wisdom and the love of his counterpart, the Great Mother. As a sign of his great wisdom the father gives his son a pair of very fragile and easily destroyed wings. For the time being the presence of the mother as well as the wisdom behind her gift have to remain hidden from the view of the reader or listener, just the same as the truth behind the whole legend’s surface words.

Although he is very capable of constructing his son a fine reliable pair of wings, which would carry the youngster wherever he may wish to go, the father provides his son with the ones we know about. He does this so that the Icarus should learn from his experiences and see for himself that there is no point in being too ambitious at his age. Yet, Icarus is a spirit, in truth a young God in the making, who deep down senses that he was born to higher things and not for toiling on the Earth plane and being stuck there forever. That’s why when given a pair of wings, regardless of his father’s warnings he wants to fly to the Sun, the source of all life and of his being, to be re-united with it.

Knowing that the time for his son’s returning to the Sun and for merging with it has not yet come, the father designs the rickety wings and advises his son to fly behind him on the middle course, the way he does. But the boy’s longing for the Sun is so powerful that he refuses to heed his father’s words. As a result he perishes by drowning in the ocean, the sea of emotions of resentment and hatred for Earth life and all it means to him.

The Icarus story is part of Greek mythology and likely to have appeared during the Age Of Taurus, from about 6700 – 4500 years ago. During this time humankind gained an increased control of the Earth through the development of agriculture. Taurus is the first Earth signs in the zodiac. Its ruler is Venus, the planet of beauty, peace and harmony. Under this planet’s rulership the arts thrived. Pottery is particularly high on the agenda under the influence of this sign. Fine earthenware vessels in the form of jars, urns, bowls and vases, which survived over the centuries and were found during archaeological digs, to this day bear witness of the highly developed tastes of the ancient civilisations of the Taurean Age, which came and went, as all things eventually must on the Earth plane.

Pastimes like singing and dancing, cultivating and enjoying all the good things Mother Earth has to offer to the fullest always the leading theme under the influence of the Taurean energies. They provide us with the patience and strength, the willpower and determination to build and construct in order to make our dreams into a reality on the Earth plane.

The Taurean symbol is the bull and the Cretan Minotaur is depicted as a creature with the head of a bull on the body of a man or, as described by Roman poet Ovid, part man and part bull. He dwelt at the centre of the Labyrinth, an elaborate maze-like construction designed by Daedalus. Bullfighting traces its roots to prehistoric bull worship and sacrifice in Mesopotamia and the Mediterranean region. The first recorded bull fight may be the Epic of Gilgamesh, which describes a scene in which Gilgamesh and Enkidu fought and killed the Bull of Heaven. ‘The Bull seemed indestructible, for hours they fought, till Gilgamesh dancing in front of the Bull, lured it with his tunic and bright weapons, and Enkidu thrust his sword, deep into the Bull’s neck, and killed it.’

Bull leaping was portrayed in Crete, and myths related to bulls existed throughout Greece. The killing of the sacred bull is the essential central iconic act of Mithras, which was commemorated in the mithraeum wherever Roman soldiers were stationed. The oldest representation of what seems to be a man facing a bull is on the Celtiberian tombstone from Clunia and the cave painting El toro de hachos, both found in Spain.

The worship of the Sacred Bull throughout the ancient world is also familiar to the Western world in the biblical episode of the idol of the Golden Calf. The Golden Calf after being made by the Hebrew people in the wilderness of Sinai, were rejected and destroyed by Moses and the Hebrew people after Moses’ time upon Mount Sinai, Book of Exodus. Marduk is the bull of Utu. Shiva’s steed is Nandi, the Bull. The sacred bull can also be found in the constellation Taurus. The bull, whether lunar as in Mesopotamia or solar as in India, is the subject of various other cultural and religious incarnations.

To this day, I find it astonishing that wherever I turn in life, I encounter new things and themes where astrology can help me find a better understanding of why things are they way they are and could not be any other way. Could there be any clearer sign than this of God and the Angels’ guiding and protecting hands? On behalf of all of us, I give thanks and praise for them.

Aquarius
Posted 6/22/2015 7:46 AM (#26379 - in reply to #26377)

UMS Guest

Going Or Rather Flying Home

Through the Icarus legend the Angels brought our world a signal that the time for our race’s homecoming was approaching, that some day we would although this event at that time was still a long way off. But there is no doubt in my mind that the time is right now and we are definitely going home! The whole of the Icarus tale since its first appearance has been and still is an allegory for humankind’s early earthly education, so to speak the nursery classes. But now ever more of us are on their home-run and in the final phases of their earthly spiritual education.

The age-old dream of flying is finally becoming a reality in many different ways. On the outer level of life the technological developments of the Aquarian Age have already brought us great advances in means of air-transport. But things are getting to be a great deal more exhilarating still when it comes to taking to our spiritual wings. None of any of the things we are experiencing now could have been imagined in bygone ages, not even in our wildest dreams, for example during lifetimes we spent in the civilisations of ancient Greece, when the Icarus legend was introduced.

Through the Angels the wisdom and love of the Great Father/Mother of all life gave us the Icarus legend, as well as every other religious teaching that ever saw the light of our world. To me, the esoteric meaning of the Icarus story is especially designed to strike a warning note about being careful when attempting to get away from our earthly existence. Successfully, that is of lasting value this can only be done through growing spiritual wings, i.e. finding knowledge that allows us to lift ourselves above Earth’s conditions, so we can recognise the greater picture of life.

The wings of Icarus represent the spiritual wisdom that up to date have been and still are provided by the religions of our world. Their flying devices are of such a delicate and fragile nature and can so easily be damaged and destroyed that anybody with a bit of common sense can see that they are unsuitable for serious flying. When one has tried all these appliances and found each one of them failing, in the end there is nothing for it but going in search of a pair of wings that can be relied upon utterly. They grow quite naturally when our knowledge is based on God’s wisdom and truth behind the world of the old teachings. Such wings are solid and strong, powerful enough to lift not only ourselves but also our whole world into the loving heart and hands of God and the ministering Angels.

During our prayers for forgiveness and healing for our whole planet and everything that shares it with us, there is no need to ask for the same for us, because when all life is healing, we cannot help doing the same. If healing is what our heart truly desires, our wish will not be denied, especially because this is part of the Great Architect’s plan at present. Each one of us is required to grow their own wings and when we learn to fly on the wings of God’s wisdom and truth, we shall find that nothing can harm or destroy them.

What could be more powerful and reliable than knowledge that has flown directly from the God consciousness of the Universe into ours, for lifting ourselves above the Earth plane and its concerns, to perceive the magnificence and wonders of the higher and highest realms – our true home? Every time we think we have discovered another part of God’s wisdom and truth, our inner guidance needs to confirm that this is so.

The Angels have always communicated with humankind in metaphors and symbolisms. In times long past, the easiest way of explaining spiritual concepts was with the help of things people were familiar with and whose importance they understood, for example someone trying to fly. That’s why when one starts to look for the hidden meanings of the legends of our world, even or maybe especially the most ancient ones, it is astonishing how much they can tell us about us and our world. Naturally, this principle also applies to the sacred texts of all the belief systems our world had ever known, up to a certain point in our spiritual development.

Nothing happens without a reason and this is no exception. And there is a wise motive the fact that this changed with the appearance of new religions, who decreed that their teachings had to be taken literally. The higher purpose of more than two thousand years of lying, cheating and deceptions – of the self and others – of the Piscean Age has been to teach our world the value of honesty and truth, loyalty and integrity, which are of the greatest importance to us as children of the Highest.

There are signs that these qualities are slowly but surely returning to our world, now that the Age of Aquarius, the age of truth, is with us. Peace will come to our world when the last residues of the Piscean Age have been cleared away, in the not too distant future. When everybody understands that nothing can remain hidden forever and that in truth nobody ever gets away with anything, there will be no point in anyone attempting dishonesties of whatever kind.

These are the days of miracles and wonders, when nothing remains hidden for too long. The bribery and corruption scandal, which blew up around FIFA, the world football organisation, at the time of writing this at the end of May 2015, is as good an example as any of the energies which are presently affecting our world. Alas, it is but one of the latest revelations in the series of disgraces we have been hearing about in connection with large organisations and their managements.

We are currently taking part in a big time clearing-out and cleansing process of our world. It started with the churches when Pluto was transiting Sagittarius and continued with large institutions like banks, when the planet moved into Capricorn. I don’t believe that the football eruption is the last one we shall see. Isn’t it the highest time that people realised what is happening in our world and see the writing that is so clearly on the wall? Overcome with greed and lust for power, which their ill-gotten gain can buy them, they probably think: ‘It won’t happen to me! I am much cleverer!’ And yet, and yet . . .

How long will it take until the last one of us understands that God is part of us by day and night, and that Its all-seeing eye is constantly with each and every one of us, and therefore cannot do anything but see everything and nothing escapes It’s notice. So many of the things that are happening in our world now do not leave any doubt in my mind that the Age of Aquarius, the age of truth and honesty, loyalty and integrity really is with us and that these qualities are beginning to be known again, valued and cherished by all. Hallelujah! Truly, truly, I say to you: ‘And all of this is happening because now we are flying on the God’s wings of wisdom and truth!’

mruppert
Posted 6/22/2015 4:46 PM (#26380 - in reply to #26379)

Expert

Ya see.......sometimes it is hard to see the tundra for the steppes....no wait.....the Bear in the Woods....nope.....the Pope in the trees....or whatever that expression is!
There are many many many depictions of people and things flying around in our ancient past. To say that these pics are hokum because things got sticky for Ichy (actually un-sticky) is a narrow view.

And, God IS part of us by day and night.....that might be news to you all, but we Roman Catholics have known that for centuries past, present, and future.

See yas,
Marty and LuckyLee
Paul Joseph
Posted 6/23/2015 3:33 AM (#26383 - in reply to #26380)

PhD Alumni

Yea verily ... though not so sure God is an 'It' ... more of an 'Is', or even a 'Thou' ... or a Formless Form ... or an Ineffable one ... or a S/He ... Teehee ...
Aquarius
Posted 6/23/2015 8:06 AM (#26384 - in reply to #26383)

UMS Guest

I find it just as difficult to decide which term to use, though in truth there is no difficulty: 'Call Me by an name and I will be there!' The only things that matter are our intentions and motivations behind anything with do. If they are right, our words are accepted and things quite naturally fall into place. The Highest frequently knows our hearts and souls and most intimate feelings better than we do.

With love - Aquarius 

Jump to page : < ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 >
Now viewing page 30 [25 messages per page]
Frozen
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software