University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Food For Thought
[Frozen]

Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : < ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 >
Now viewing page 28 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
Frozen    General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Paul Joseph
Posted 5/24/2015 3:03 PM (#26281 - in reply to #26280)
Subject: Re: Food For Thought

PhD Alumni

Dear Aquarius

Thanks for that - but I am more familiar with - and still prefer this one, from the King James Bible. I find it magical, uplifting, and quite scarily awful (in the best sense):

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Aquarius
Posted 5/24/2015 3:56 PM (#26282 - in reply to #26281)

UMS Guest

Dear Paul,

Oh yes, that is much more beautiful than the song, which obviously is based on this psalm. Thank you for sharing it with us here.

With love - Aquarius

Aquarius
Posted 5/25/2015 7:53 AM (#26283 - in reply to #26282)

UMS Guest

Letting Our Inner Light Shine

Nelson Mandela in his Inaugural Address, which by the way was taken from ‘A Return to Love’ by Marianne Williamson, said: ‘Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure. It’s our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves: ‘Who am I to be brilliant, beautiful, talented and fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of the Universe and playing small doesn’t serve the world. There is nothing enlightening about shrinking, so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are born to make manifest the glory of the Universe that is within us. It’s not just in some of us: it is in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. And as we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.’

Through our inner connection with the Source of all life, not just a selected few but each one of us is potentially a receiving station for the Divine wisdom that constantly flows directly from there into the whole of Creation. Bearing in mind that in the fullness of time, everybody will be acting as Its channel, to me, the message Mandela used is a prophecy of things to come on the Earth plane, when each one of us will be powerful beyond measure. Yet, this will not happen through some kind of magic, but has to be conscientiously worked on by every individual soul. Each has to strive to bring forth the best from within themselves and leave the selfish desires of their earthly nature behind.

The purpose of this existence is learning to serve the highest good of the whole and seeking to work unselfishly to make our world a better place for all. The more we endeavour to do this, the better we can be used as channels of light, through which the inspiration of the Highest flows onto the Earth plane. It guides each one of us through their intuition into right thought, word and action. On our own we are nothing and can do nothing. But as the energies of the Highest increasingly flow through us, it is possible to gradually become an ever more powerful influence in our world. All we have to do is to resist the temptation to use what we find for self-glorification, but instead celebrating and glorifying God’s infinite power, wisdom and love.

This applies especially to souls who in this lifetime are destined to learn their lessons through working upfront and in leading positions. But it is just as relevant to those who humbly, modestly and unseen by most earthly eyes serve in the background and behind the scenes of public life, to do their share of blessing and healing all life. At least occasionally, let us spare a loving thought for all leaders of our world and the special tests they are constantly facing, to establish what degree of spiritual maturity they have reached. Are they as yet capable of serving as tools and channels for the Highest or do they still put their own selfish interests first?

White Eagle confirms this in ‘The Golden Harvest – Creation, not Destruction’: ‘God breathed into Adam the breath of life; and God will breathe into you this same breath of life, if you will [as much as possible] hold the thought of the perfect life in your mind and heart. Then you will be able to say in truth, as the Master Jesus [in the legend of his life] did, ‘I and my Father are one. I am in the Father and the Father is in me.’

‘Hold fast to this realisation of the light, of the life within you. Let the light manifest through you; let it shine throughout the world. You as an individual are of the greatest importance, because the perfect expression of God through you can influence countless lives. Every human soul is of the utmost importance because every soul is potentially a reflector of God’s life [and a channel for bringing the glory of God onto the Earth].’

Julia Cameron tells us how she goes about it: ‘I am music waiting to be heard. I am a song unfolding. My notes are the voice of Life singing through me in majesty. I open my throat to the word of creation. I speak my truth and build my life upon it. I open my mouth to exclaim the glory that I feel within me. I give voice to God and God’s plan for me. I refuse to be small when God intends for me to be large. I expand without pride, without arrogance. I expand through love. I open my heart and mind to the brighter, clearer and more joyous vistas life intends for me. I allow life to create through me the better world of which I speak and see.’

From ‘Astrology On The Healing Journey’

Paul Joseph
Posted 5/25/2015 10:40 AM (#26285 - in reply to #26282)

PhD Alumni

Dear Aquarius

Thanks - but then I need to apologise, because I thought you had known about the original when you first posted up the variations - hence my less than kind comments about the adaptation(s)!

I think the original is one of the most beautiful pieces of writing in the English language; and incidentally, as a Psalm it is a standard component of the Jewish burial service.

Love
Paul

Aquarius
Posted 5/26/2015 7:28 AM (#26289 - in reply to #26285)

UMS Guest

Dear Paul,

There's no need to apologise. I am glad you pointed the original out to me and I agree that it is one of the finest pieces of prose in existence. I like it so much that in the meantime have done some special work on it, which you will see it in due course. I am using the version of the George Lamsa Bible, which he translated from the Aramaic language of the ancient Eastern texts of the Pecrapta.

With love - Aquarius

Aquarius
Posted 5/26/2015 7:30 AM (#26290 - in reply to #26289)

UMS Guest

Doing The Right Things

People are unreasonable, illogical and self-centred.
You don’t have to like them, but love them anyway!

They are all part of your own family.
They are part of you and you are part of them.
They may not yet know it, but you being wiser,
Love them anyway!

People may project their own ulterior motives onto you,
And accuse you of having them.
Rest safe in the knowledge that the Universe
Knows their hearts as well as yours.
Do good anyway!

If being successful means that we can only win
False friends and real enemies.
Succeed anyway!

The good we do today may be forgotten tomorrow.
Do it anyway!

What could have taken years of building up,
Can be destroyed overnight.
Build anyway!

People who are in need of our help,
May attack us whilst we are trying to help them.
Help anyway!

Give the world the best that is within you,
And should it be rejected, do not stop giving.
Give anyway!

The Universal Law of Karma ensures that what we send
Into the world, has to return to us.
Give of your best and only the best is sure to return!

Bishop Abel Muzorewa
African Spiritual and Political Leader
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp In Relationship Healing’

alpha+omega
Posted 5/26/2015 3:05 PM (#26291 - in reply to #23562)

Veteran

Very interesting and topical...

Last night I was very troubled after a meeting with a Doctor... I messaged Mother Nature on FB, and then called her...

Something was funny at that Clinic... My Spider senses were tingling, but it didn't hit me until today. They dismissed all my peers and research associates as quacks and charlatans. That is interesting, because these weren't the usual quacks and charlatans I associate with... They were from MIT, Yale, New Haven, Columbia, Stanford, UBC... basically a who's who of infectious chronic disease and biofilm research. My line is that nematodes are at the root of all these chronic illnesses including cancer, and have in fact, proven it. Wild Apple Leaves skunked the nematodes underlying this out, and they are alive. They can live in the human host, or outside of it it turns out. We trade information now.

l realized that my doctors at the clinic went the exact opposite way. They tried to kill the nematodes. I know when you do that, the nematodes launch a payback attack. Knowing that these guys, doctors, are not really anybody's fools, I suspected they found that out the hard way, are unable to accept that the entity is more intelligent, and are now slaves to the nematodes they tried to kill. They are blackmailed. Constructing tests, I found the nematodes have a mastery of time and space physics, including utilizing the well known Einstein-Rosen Bridge like a high tech string an' can communication system... A key to their mastery of Tachyonic Communication to their own ancestors in other ancient human hosts, to write a Bible, or build a Pyramid for example.

So now how do I care for these caregivers, or do I let the nematodes have their way with them? The Human Doctors are too conceited to get help from a medium "in tight" with these little worms, using wormholes like we use a cellphone. The Vibe I got from their transmissions, and they were *physically* painful, was definitely, stay away from this place! They are defeated. People go there and die. Mother Nature concurred. They're doomed.

She also found this gem on FB. Ahhh... The Wisdom of Mother Nature... lulz

Ain't it the truth... lol 

Edited by alpha+omega 5/26/2015 11:22 PM
Ophiucus
Posted 5/27/2015 6:33 AM (#26292 - in reply to #26291)

Forum Administrator

Hi Alpha

So seems to me you might be saying, we have to love the nematodes ... if we link that with Aqua's vision, maybe if we do that, that might ultimately transmit love (secondarily, vicariously even perhaps ..) to those pesky doctors .. a kind of metaphysical osmosis?

Blessings Friends

O
Aquarius
Posted 5/27/2015 7:32 AM (#26293 - in reply to #26292)

UMS Guest

An Eagle’s Eye View From Our World’s Tallest Building

For a brief moment an eagle really was on top of our world. With a camera strapped to its back and a gentle release, the bird swooped down from the highest point on the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates. Minutes later it landed on the hand of its falconer, who was waiting on the ground.

Made by Freedom Conservation, this video is not the first recorded by a camera-carrying bird, but it did set a record for the recorded bird flight from the highest man-made structure. Attempts at a flight from an ever taller building will have to wait until Saudi Arabia finishes the Kingdom Tower, an even taller building than the Burj Khalifa, currently under construction in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

To take part in the eagle’s flight, please follow the link below:

‘An Eagle’s Eye View’

Aquarius
Posted 5/28/2015 8:23 AM (#26294 - in reply to #26293)

UMS Guest

Healing Our World

O Holy Trinity,
Great Spirit, Father/Mother and the Universal Christ.
You are the true Lord and Lady,
Master and Mistress of all life,
The Christ Spirit is Your only born Son,
The spiritual Sun above and beyond the Sun,
And the light of all lights.

We are your people, the sheep of your flock.
Heal us when we’re wounded,
Comfort us when we’re in pain,
Touch us when we’re lonely,
Strengthen us when we’re weak.
May Your trusted Angels and Masters,
Guides and helpers by our shepherds
In the world of light, who lead us
Safely home into the loving union with You.

Help us to know Your love,
So that we may practise and
Manifest it throughout the Earth,
And may all earthly love have its foundation
In your Divine laws and unerring justice.

Help us to believe mightily,
Hope joyfully and love Divinely.
Renew us, so that we may do our share of
Blessing and healing each other, our whole world
And, through this, all other worlds, too.

Amen

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Words & Prayers For Peace, Comfort & Healing’

Aquarius
Posted 5/29/2015 6:36 AM (#26296 - in reply to #26294)

UMS Guest

The Long And Winding Road

On the long and winding road through life there are times
When decisions have to be made,
Choices are hard to come by, solutions scarce
And constant downpours threatens to ruin our parade.

When that happens, all we can do is let go
And move, praying for courage and strength,
And then handing the lead over to the living God within,
To show us the way forwards to a new dawn.

With this help a way will always be found.
And although it’s true that the process of change often is tough,
We need to think about all the good things that lie ahead,
If only we remain steadfast and patiently wait for them.

Round the very next bend of the road
There could be adventures we would never
Have dared to imagine even in our wildest dreams.
For those who dare to challenge the status quo
Hopes and wishes may come true in ways we cannot yet perceive
And new friendships found along the way.

There are so many options in life,
And different ways in which it is possible to grow.
Perhaps we shall visit places we never thought existed or
Explore things that have not been tried by anyone before.
Maybe we’ll travel to fabulous faraway worlds
And visit wondrous places where we find
Warmth, affection, loving and caring
From folks who could have been waiting for us.

Maybe they will listen with interest
To the experiences and feelings we have to share.
In their midst we may find someone
Who supports us in all we do
And believes in us and the decisions we make,
Because they know that they are good and wise for us,
Even though they may not be for anyone else.

Therefore, one foot in front of the other,
Let’s take life one step and one day at a time,
Confident that a brighter tomorrow is sure to come,
As long as we trust and follow our inner guidance,
Without ever looking back,
For that’s not the way any one of us is meant to go.

Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Words Of Wisdom & Healing From The Tree Of Life

Aquarius
Posted 5/30/2015 7:23 AM (#26297 - in reply to #26296)

UMS Guest

All Of Life Is Flowingness

All of life is flowingness
And in this flowing,
There is meaning and law.
I cannot lose, what is my own.
I need not seek, what is my own,
For what belongs to me, will come.
Whatever goes does not belong to me.
Only what I am has power.
I now give up my personal struggles and ambitions,
Knowing that everything that is rightfully mine
Will then be drawn to me.

Therefore, I now let go,
And trust my inner guidance
And the love and wisdom of the Highest,
To run my life for me
And to show me the way, now and forever.

Amen
From ‘Words & Prayers For Friendship Healing’

Aquarius
Posted 5/31/2015 6:33 AM (#26298 - in reply to #26297)

UMS Guest

Letting Go

• Does not mean being uncaring, but stepping back and allowing others to do, live and experience for themselves.
  • Is not cutting ourselves off, but the realisation that we cannot and have no right to control others.
  • Is the realisation that I cannot enable others, because each has the right to learn from the consequences of their actions.
  • Is admitting our powerlessness, namely that the outcome of something is not in our hands.
  • Is not trying to change or blame others, but making the most of ourselves and helping them to do the same for themselves.
  • Is not carrying others, but caring about them.
  • Is not fixing things for them, but supporting them unflinchingly in their times of need.
  • Is not judging others, but allowing them their humanness.
  • Is not muddling and interfering with others and trying to arrange the outcome of events in their lives. This allows them to learn from and grown through their own experiences and in this way steering them into taking their destiny into their own hands.
  • Is not being protective, but permitting others to face their own realities and life lessons.
  • Is not denying, but an acceptance that we and our own life and that of everybody else at all times rest securely in the Universe’s loving hands.
  • Is not adjusting and steering everything to my desires, but going with the flow of my life and taking each day as it comes and whatever it may bring, whilst cherishing my own existence within it.
  • Letting go means having no regrets about the past and being grateful for all the things it has taught us. This sets us free to live, grow and learn – each through their own experiences – ever more in the present and for the future. And that spells fearing less and loving more.

May the Angels of Peace and Healing be with you in all your relationships, especially the one with yourself.

From ‘Words & Prayers For Friendship Healing’

Aquarius
Posted 6/1/2015 6:07 AM (#26299 - in reply to #26298)

UMS Guest

About Children

A woman held her babe against her bosom and said:
‘Speak to us of children’,
And the Prophet replied: ‘Your children are not your children;
They are the sons and daughters of life’s longing to experience itself.
Your children come through you, but they are
Neither of you nor from you;
And although for a time, they are with you,
They do not belong to you.
You may give them your love, but not your thoughts,
For they have to think their own thoughts.

You may house their bodies, but not their souls,
Because they dwell in the house of tomorrow,
Which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
But you will visit it again, when you return to Earth
As a child in future lifetimes.

You may strive to be like them;
Be young and see your world through the eyes of a child again,
But do not seek to make them like you,
For life neither goes backward nor tarries with yesterday.
You are the bows from which life sends forth Its children
As living arrows.

The Divine Archer alone can see their mark and yours
Upon the path of the Infinite.
With His might he bends each one of you into shape,
So that all His arrows may go swift and far.
Let your bending in the Archer’s hand be with gladness;
For as much as He loves the arrow that flies,
He loves the bow that is stable.

He particularly loves parents, who give their children roots to grown in
And the freedom to fly when their time has come to do so;
Who as their children grow up, slowly step back and set them free,
Encouraging them to learn from their own experiences,
And to dream their own dreams;
Who do all they can to help their children
To fulfil their own highest potential, not their parents’.

The Archer loves wise parents and teachers,
Who tell the children in their care that they are the children of God
And that therefore one is as precious and unique as the other;
Who respect them because they know that even when a child is still living
In a smaller body than their own, it has nonetheless
Come into our world as a fully developed soul and spirit in its own right,
Who may have a long history of evolution behind it
That could have taken more lifetimes than those of its parents.

Wise parents tell their offspring that they are certainly not some kind
Of appendix of theirs and that they have come into this life
To learn, evolve and grow some more through their own experiences,
The same as they are doing and will always continue to do.
When their children go to school, they point out to them that they are
Learning for themselves and for life itself,
Not only for this lifetime, but for Eternity.
They explain to them the laws of the Universe and that because of this,
Whatever anyone sends out to life has to return to them.
And they teach by their good example that it is necessary
To have some input into this life, before one can expect
To get anything of value from it.

From ‘The Prophet’ by Kahlil Gibran 1883-1931
Lebanese/American poet
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘A Celebration Of Kahlil Gibran’

Aquarius
Posted 6/2/2015 6:44 AM (#26300 - in reply to #26299)

UMS Guest

What Do Our Children Learn At School?

Well, what do they learn?
That two and two make four,
And Paris is the Capital of France,
But where and when are they going to learn
Who and what all of us truly are?
Why don’t we ourselves ask them:
‘Do you know who you are?’
When they say they don’t know, tell them
‘You are a unique marvel – every human being is.
There is no-one in the whole of Creation,
Who is exactly like you or me.

What’s more, during all the millions of years
That have come and gone, since humankind
First appeared on the Earth,
In the long course of its evolution,
And however many more years of this are still to come,
There has never been another being like you and me,
And there never will be.

Humankind eagerly searches for miracles and
Loves to dig deep into all kinds of mysteries.
Why then is it so hard for us to recognise
That we are the greatest mystery of all and
That the physical bodies each one of us is living in
Is one of the greatest wonders of our world?
This means every one of us has been born
Into their own private marvel.
Take a good look at your whole body,
Your arms, hands and fingers, legs, feet and toes.
See how cleverly everything moves and works together?
It’s nothing short of a magnificent work of art and
A masterpiece of engineering.
Don’t you think that’s worthy of calling a miracle, my child?

As you grow up, you will sometimes be in danger
Of despairing about the state of our world.
I say: ‘Don’t!’ You are here to do your share
Of making it a better place for all its lifeforms.
We humans are allowed freedom of choice
And this includes our behaviour.
Yours, the same as mine and everybody else’s,
Is never accidental, but chosen.
It is up to us how we react to those around us
And which way we behave, at any given moment.
When finally everybody knows this and acts on their knowledge,
Everybody’s behaviour will always be a conscious choice.
We shall then have freed ourselves and our world
From the ignorance of many lifetimes with which
All of us together created the present conditions in our world.

This is not an easy task because each one of us has
Brought into their present lifetime
Many thinking and behaviour patterns
From previous ones, which by now have become so
Deeply ingrained in our consciousness
That shedding them is difficult.
Yet, it can and has to be done.
Rejoice, my child, you have been born at a good time,
A time of transformation and renewal of the Earth
And all its inhabitants.
This is our opportunity for helping to bring into being
A new world that comes ever closer to the visions
We can at present see only in our dreams:
A world where all live together in peace and harmony,
Where violence, cruelty and unkindness are no longer known.
Hold onto this mental picture, think about it often and know
Deep down in your heart that one day it will come true.

As I told you earlier, we have been given freedom of choice
And that in truth is the only real freedom we earthlings have.
Life constantly presents us with choices and it’s
Of the greatest importance that you, my child,
Learn to choose wisely and strive to be true to your real self.
Our Divine Mother/Father wants us to grow and evolve
Into ever more beautiful beings
And that is the only way this is possible.
Everybody’s potential is unlimited and we have the right
To aim for becoming someone like one of your ideals,
Maybe Mother Theresa, Saint Joan of Arc,
Shakespeare, Michelangelo or Beethoven.

Each one of us living in their own physical body
Creates the illusion that we are all separate from each other.
Don’t allow this to fool you, my child,
As nothing could be further from the truth.
All life is one big family and on the inner level
In spirit we are all one.
Because of this, when we hurt one,
We hurt everybody, including ourselves.
Knowing that and also that each is a miracle
And a unique marvel, just like you are, my child,
Could you ever hurt or harm another?

Life is a precious gift and you have received this lifetime
So that you may learn that we are all on the Earth
For good and wise reasons, and that is
Learning, individually and as a race,
To love wisely, to cherish, help and support each other.
We are all responsible for ourselves and our world.
We need to work together and everybody has to do their own bit
Of making our world a better place for everything that shares it with us;
A world that is worthy of all its children, including humankind.
For all of us are the beloved children of the
Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life,
And their only born Son, the Light of all lights,
And the Sun behind and above all Suns.

Pablo Casals
Adapted by Aquarius

From Healing Corner For Parents And Children’

alpha+omega
Posted 6/2/2015 1:50 PM (#26301 - in reply to #26292)

Veteran

Ophiucus - 5/27/2015 4:33 AM Hi Alpha So seems to me you might be saying, we have to love the nematodes ... if we link that with Aqua's vision, maybe if we do that, that might ultimately transmit love (secondarily, vicariously even perhaps ..) to those pesky doctors .. a kind of metaphysical osmosis? Blessings Friends O

Yep. It's like, "Love Us!... Or Else!" I just chalk it up to self preservation, like a Mama Bear and Cubs. Meanwhile, doctors feel the only good worm is a dead worm. Not exactly the Star Fleet Prime Directive... lol

Doctors here have all the osmotic reception skills of a concrete wall. lulz

"Now Cough!" 

alpha+omega
Posted 6/2/2015 2:22 PM (#26302 - in reply to #26300)

Veteran

Aquarius - 6/2/2015 4:44 AM
What Do Our Children Learn At School?

Well, what do they learn?
That two and two make four,
And Paris is the Capital of France,
But where and when are they going to learn
Who and what all of us truly are?
Why don’t we ourselves ask them:
‘Do you know who you are?’
When they say they don’t know, tell them
‘You are a unique marvel – every human being is.
There is no-one in the whole of Creation,
Who is exactly like you or me.

What’s more, during all the millions of years
That have come and gone, since humankind
First appeared on the Earth,
In the long course of its evolution,
And however many more years of this are still to come,
There has never been another being like you and me,
And there never will be.

Pablo Casals
Adapted by Aquarius

There's your trouble. Kids learn this at school. Homo Sapiens does not exceed 60,000 years in fossils so far. Seshat, that Egyptian Engineer responsible for lifting all those miillions of tonnes of rock and building Pyramids/Grow Ops all over in 2,550 BC or so, tells me it is even less as we now know what we deem as Human. She invented Hemp Rope and methods strong enough to lift 60 tonne rocks, and a method to build a Pyramid effortlessly that I could tell you, except it is an Engineering Test to check your time spanning skills. All pyramid guesses by man so far aren't even close, BTW. The technology was lost, but not anachronistic. All these things were doable at that time easily. They were just very elegant in both their power and simplicity, and surprisingly small educated workforce.

Nematodes have been around 380 million  years or so and building biofilm brain, which came first I don't know, AFAICT. They have infested mankind since Eve ate that apple full of Nematode eggs I think about 4,000 BC, and became pandemic, sexually transmitted. Going to a doctor for this is like going to a mechanic with a bucket of muriatic acid and a monkey wrench to fix your wristwatch. lulz

Edited by alpha+omega 6/3/2015 1:45 PM
Aquarius
Posted 6/3/2015 7:27 AM (#26303 - in reply to #26302)

UMS Guest

Healing Prayer For Parents And Children

O Great Spirit, Mother/Father Creator,
Grant me the gift of Your Divine wisdom and forgiveness,
So that I may pardon each and every one
Who ever hurt or wounded me, including myself.
Help me to forgive every cruelty and unkindness
That was ever done to me by anyone, in word, thought and deed.
With hindsight, I can see that all who treated me this way
Supplied me with a special service and were my best teachers,
Because they all helped me to become the one I am now,
And for that, Great Spirit, I truly am thankful.

Thank you for showing us that each one of us is Your child
Whom You have granted the gift of another lifetime on the Earth,
So that we should learn and grow some more,
Each through their own experiences.
Thank you for the Angels, Masters and guides who are
Protecting us and lighting the way back home into the oneness with You.
I rejoice to know that we are all children in the great school of life,
Which You so lovingly have created for us.

I pray for Your forgiveness for the mistakes I have made,
Throughout this whole lifetime and all previous ones.
Help me to draw the learning from them,
So that I may bring forth all that is good and noble within me,
Finding wholeness and healing through becoming
Ever more like You and being closer to You.

As the road of this earthly life is long and difficult
And strewn with many kinds of temptations
Which my earthly self finds hard to resist,
Assist me with being strong in my determination to overcome them.
Help me to accept and love myself the way I am,
Safe in the knowledge that Your great wisdom and love
Created me – and everybody else – in Your Divine image,
And that you love us all totally and unconditionally.

To break the vicious circle of acting against my own best interests
And of being my own worst enemy,
When it comes to solving any problem, help me
To listen to Your help and guidance that comes
From deep within my own heart, where You dwell.
Help me to stop finding fault with myself and those around me,
But to love and accept myself and them they way we are.
Whenever I encounter difficulties, especially in relationships,
Grant me the gift of the ability to first look to myself to resolve them.

Now that I understand that the purpose of life on Earth
Is growth and evolution that leads each and every one of us
To ever higher levels of consciousness,
And knowing that all my experiences only ever happened
Because they meant to teach me something,
I let go of all resentment and grudges I ever
Bore against anyone, including myself.

Help me, Great Spirit, to love wisely, the way You do,
Myself and everything that comes my way,
Knowing that it is part of Your Creation,
That it has been prepared by Your great wisdom and love.
Help us all to dissolve the chains and shackles of Karma that
Have bound us to each other, for so many lifetimes,
So that we may set ourselves and each other free
From the bondages that were created
By the darkness of the ignorance of our true nature of past Ages.

Help us to free our world from all hatred, resentment, envy and greed,
And to fill us and it with Your Divine Wisdom, Power and Love.
My soul yearns to make peace with You and all life,
Because I now so much better understand
You and the processes of the life
You created for us.

Help me to forgive the mother of this lifetime for any unlovingness
She has shown towards me, knowingly or unknowingly, especially . . .
[Now pour your pain into God, who understands the way of all things]
Help me to forgive her for the times she failed to provide me with
The deep and fully satisfying Mother’s nurturing
That only You, my Divine Mother, can give to any of Your children.
Help me to forgive myself for expecting
Such love from someone who is merely human,
Like myself and who is, therefore, but one of your children,
On her own pathway of evolution and therefore still imperfect.

Help me to forgive the father of this lifetime for any unlovingness
He has shown towards me, knowingly or unknowingly, especially . . .
[Now pour your pain into God, who does understand]
Help me to forgive him for the times he failed to provide me with
The deep and fully satisfying Father’s love,
Forgiveness and understanding that You alone, my Divine Father,
Can feel towards all my efforts.
Help me to forgive myself for expecting
Such love from one who is merely human,
Like myself and who is, therefore, but one of your children,
On his own pathway of evolution and still imperfect.

Help me to forgive my partner for any unlovingness
S/he showed towards me, during the times You have given us together,
Knowingly or unknowingly. Especially . . .
[Now pour your pain into God, who does understand]
Help me to forgive her/him and also myself for
Any hurt and pain we ever caused each other,
For misunderstandings and abuse of any kind,
For not entering into the deep and fully satisfying
Relationship that is only possible between You and me.
Help me to recognise that it is folly to expect such
Perfect love and understanding from a mere human being who,
Like me, is Your child, on her/his own pathway of evolution
And therefore still imperfect.

Continue with this prayer until each and every one,
Who has ever hurt or wounded you, has been forgiven.
Finish off with:

Help me to forgive myself for all false expectations I ever hoped
Could be fulfilled in any of my human relationships,
When this can only be found in You, my Divine Mother/Father.
You are the Divine lover, who is alive in each one of us,
And You alone have the power to know and fulfil all my needs.
All those around me and with me are but outer manifestations of You.
And each one who has ever shared my life with me,
Is Your child and constantly searching the perfect loving relationship
That we can only have with You.

Help me to forgive my children for being [or having been]
Unable to fulfil the unrealistic hopes and dreams I once nurtured,
And that made me long and yearn for them,
Ever since I myself was a child who had to endure the suffering
At the hands of parents and other adults,
Who as yet failed to understand their own true nature and Yours,
And the reason why they were here.
Having no idea about the purpose and meaning of this life,
How could they understand me?

Thank You for allowing me access to the knowledge that
The children who came through me are not my children but Yours
And that they are in this life to fulfil their own Dreams
And reach their own Highest potential, not mine.
Like me, they are hoping to re-learn to walk
Hand in hand with You and the Angels, the way we all once did.

Help me, Great Spirit, to forgive myself and all those
Who ever hurt and wounded me for the suffering we,
In the ignorance of our true nature,
Inflicted upon each other, in the course of many lifetimes.
Help us all to set each other free.

Hand in hand with You and the Angels,
I release all those who have ever shared my life
From the Karmic chains and shackles of all lifetimes,
I forgive each and every one and set them free, now.
May the bonds that exist between us be transmuted into those of
True siblinghood, friendship and love,
For You, each other and the world You so lovingly
Brought into being for us, and re-create anew each day to our joy.

With my whole being, with all my heart and soul,
Mind, body and spirit I thank You for the gift of this life.
May the blessing and healing Power of Your Spirit
Now freely flow through me and all those mentioned in my prayer.
I love You with all my heart and soul and my whole being,
And I trust the blessing and healing power of
Your Divine Fatherly/Motherly wisdom and love
To bless and heal the wounds of all lifetimes in me and all life.

Amen

Aquarius
Posted 6/4/2015 7:14 AM (#26306 - in reply to #26303)

UMS Guest

The Carrot, The Egg And The Coffee Bean

A young woman had had enough of fighting and struggling with the difficulties of her life. She went to her mother to pour her heart out as follows: ‘Everything I touch seems extra hard and difficult, so much so that by now I am wondering whether there is any chance for me to eventually make a success of my life. It seems as if as soon as I have solved one of my problems, a new one rears its head. Would it be better if I threw in the towel and simply gave up?’

Thinking about this for a moment, the mother took her daughter into the kitchen. Without saying a word, she filled three pots with water, which she placed on the stove on a high flame. When the water had reached boiling point, the mother put some carrots into the first pot, some eggs into the second pot and some ground coffee into the third one.

When these things had boiled for about twenty minutes, she took the pots of the stove. Out of the first one she fished the carrots and placed them in a bowl, out of the second one the eggs and the coffee she poured into a coffee pot. Turning to her daughter, she said: ‘What do you see?’

As the daughter was as yet unable to see the point of the exercise, the puzzled daughter replied: ‘Carrots, eggs and coffee. So what?’ The mother asked her to step closer to the containers, to touch one of the carrots and tell her what it felt like. ‘It’s soft!’ ‘Now try one of the eggs and break it.’ ‘It’s black and blue and as hard as a brick!’ ‘And now take a sip of the coffee.’ Tasting its rich aroma, the daughter smiled, but still failing to understand she asked: ‘But what does all this mean? What are you trying to tell me?’

‘Well, can you see how the objects before you faced the same condition of boiling water and how each one reacted differently? The carrot went in strong, hard and unrelenting, but after having been in boiling water, it softened and became weak and mushy. Being very fragile, an egg’s only protection against the outside world is its thin outer shell. After having been exposed to the boiling water our eggs’ liquid inner became tough and hard. Ah, but the ground coffee beans reacted quite differently. Having been in boiling water long enough, they changed it into something fragrant, aromatic and enjoyable.

‘And now ask yourself: Which one of these are you? When adversity knocks on your door, how do you respond? Like a carrot, an egg or a coffee bean? In any of your encounters with problems ask yourself: ‘Am I like a carrot that seems strong, but when pain and adversity come my way do I go soft and lose all my strength? Or am I like an egg that starts with a malleable heart, yet changes its texture in the heat of the battle of life? Is my spirit a fluid substance that after someone’s death, a breakup, a financial hardship or some other trial grows hard? Although my outer shell still looks the same, on the inside have I grown become bitter and tough and has my heart grown hard? Or am I more like a coffee bean that has the power to change hot water, the circumstances that are the cause of my pain? Whenever the waters of my life gets hot, can they release within me the fragrance and flavour of my true self, my spirit and soul?’

When things are at their worst, an inner positive attitude towards life enables us to view any kind of situation from a different perspective. When we understand that Earth life is a place of learning, a school, we recognise that every experience is a lesson of some kind. The Universe in its infinite wisdom gives it to us, so that we may learn something from it and fulfil the purpose of our earthly existence. The law of life is love. The more we express our true nature and live in keeping with God’s law, the more our earthly self unites itself with our spirit and soul. The more we grow Heaven-tall, the closer we come to the heart of God.

This approach to life can turn any seemingly negative experience into a positive one and out of something apparently evil can come a great deal of good. During our darkest hours and the times of our greatest trials this kind of thinking empowers us to unfold our spiritual wings. They are the wisdom and knowledge we have gained thus far, which empower us to rise above the situation and perceive the greater picture. We then look at life with the glorious vision of God and the Angels, and recognise the wise and loving purpose that lies behind all happenings on the Earth plane.

Every life has to have its trials and tribulations, because without them we don’t learn and grow. Bearing all I’ve told you in mind, whenever future adversities come your way, ask yourself: ‘How shall I handle this? What would I rather be? A carrot, an egg or a coffee bean, flavoursome and aromatic, enriched by the wisdom and understanding I am going to find on this part of my life’s journey? The choice is yours.’

Created by Anon.
Adapted by Aquarius

From ‘Words Of Hope & Encouragement’

Edited by Aquarius 6/4/2015 2:25 PM
Paul Joseph
Posted 6/4/2015 3:53 PM (#26307 - in reply to #23562)
Subject: RE: Food For Thought

PhD Alumni

Dear Aquarius

Well, as for the post immediately preceeding the one above, I hope that is of some comfort to all those involved in the sad loss of the little girl in the UK recently who ran away from home after a family argument and was found hanging from a tree a couple of days after. I hope it is of some comfort to all those presently dying everywhere around the world; and my heart goes out especially to those gay guys whom the terror group Daesh in the Middle East (I will not dignify them with their Anglicised acronym that sounds like an Egyption goddess) dropped from several stories high after being suspended by their ankles, only to be stoned by the baying crowd if they somehow miraculously survived.

One of the points of this web-site it has always seemed to me is that we can join in prayer with all around the world who wish to be so enjoined and be together and unit in spirit for what is highest, the love of the Divine, rather than what is worst, and is shadowing the world.

Mind you, your next post, the one immediately above, provides some of the worst recipes for eggs, coffee and carrots, that I have ever seen ... the eggs would be like concrete, the coffee a bitter tasteless liquid full of bits, and the carrots would be like pulp.

The other lesson that could be drawn from your story is, everything has its particular choices and predelictions for how it is best prepared. And it is our task to respectfully learnt which for each. Just as God has designed each and every nanobot - or nematode [AO]- of creation, so as to draw together the whole. Now if we could do that, we might be as becoming as She (or He) yearns for us to be

Mazel Tov
Paul

Edited by Paul Joseph 6/4/2015 4:01 PM
Aquarius
Posted 6/5/2015 6:48 AM (#26308 - in reply to #26307)

UMS Guest

Life Is A Journey

•    Don’t undermine your worth by comparing yourself with others. On the inner level of life we are all one and although in many ways we are all the same, each one of us is a special and unique being and therefore different.

•    Refuse to set your goals by what other people think of as important. You alone and your inner guidance know what is good and right for you, at any given moment. So listen carefully and follow its advice.

•    Don’t take anything for granted, especially not the people and things that are closest to your heart. Believing that without them your life would be meaningless is utter folly.

•    Just be thankful for everything that is in your life and don’t cling to anything, when the time for letting go has come.

•    Rest safely in the knowledge that only the higher and highest aspects of life have lasting and eternal value.

•    Don’t allow your life to slip through your fingers – live it now.

•    Don’t dwell unduly on past or future. Instead, live consciously one day at a time, so you can learn something from every single moment of your present lifetime and in this way benefit from it, no matter what life may present you with.

•    For as long as there is love in your heart and soul, and you have something to give and share with others, never give up. Things are only over when we stop trying.

•    Do not be afraid of taking risks, because they are life’s way of teaching us to be strong and brave.

•    Don’t shut love out of your life by saying you cannot find it. Love is eternal and once given, it will always return.

•    The quickest way of receiving love is by giving it. And the fastest way of losing it is by trying to hold onto it.

•    The best way of keeping love is by giving it wings, setting the beloved free to fly, so they can grow through their own experiences.

•    If it is love, it will return to you. If it is not, you would not want it anyway.

•    Pay attention to your dreams. Having no dreams means living without hope. And without hope life has no purpose.

•    Take time and stop once in a while. Do not run through life so fast that you can no longer recognise where you have been and where you are meant to go.

•    Life is a journey and not a destination. Make an effort to savour it, every single step of the way, for even if our present lifetime should last one hundred years, it will be but a small stopping point on our evolutionary pathway back home into the oneness with God and all life.

From ‘Words Of Hope & Encouragement

Aquarius
Posted 6/5/2015 10:02 AM (#26309 - in reply to #26307)

UMS Guest

Paul Joseph - 6/4/2015 9:53 PM Dear Aquarius . . . your next post, the one immediately above, provides some of the worst recipes for eggs, coffee and carrots, that I have ever seen ... the eggs would be like concrete, the coffee a bitter tasteless liquid full of bits, and the carrots would be like pulp. The other lesson that could be drawn from your story is, everything has its particular choices and predelictions for how it is best prepared. And it is our task to respectfully learnt which for each. Just as God has designed each and every nanobot - or nematode [AO]- of creation, so as to draw together the whole. Now if we could do that, we might be as becoming as She (or He) yearns for us to be Mazel Tov Paul

Yes, Paul, you are right. The story line of this tale has flaws and is a bit weak in spots. But because the underlying spiritual message is a good and sound one, I decided to do some work on it and include it in my collection of ‘Words Of Wisdom For The Healing Of Relationships’. That’s the reason for sharing it here with you. I have made a habit of avoiding the age-old human weakness of mistaking the messenger – in this case the story – with the message it brings.

With love – Aquarius

Aquarius
Posted 6/6/2015 6:15 AM (#26310 - in reply to #26307)

UMS Guest

Paul Joseph - 6/4/2015 9:53 PM . . . I hope that is of some comfort to all those involved in the sad loss of the little girl in the UK recently who ran away from home after a family argument and was found hanging from a tree a couple of days after. I hope it is of some comfort to all those presently dying everywhere around the world; and my heart goes out especially to those gay guys whom the terror group Daesh in the Middle East (I will not dignify them with their Anglicised acronym that sounds like an Egyption goddess) dropped from several stories high after being suspended by their ankles, only to be stoned by the baying crowd if they somehow miraculously survived. . . 

Dear Paul,

For wise evolutionary reasons up to now the Earth has to remain a training ground for young and inexperienced souls, who are in need of familiarising themselves with the lower and lowest aspects of their nature. They are busily accumulating their first credits and debits in the spiritual bankbook of their lives, just the same as you and I once did many lifetimes ago. I believe that the most deeply upsetting events of our world are demonstrations of what we, the older souls, once were capable of when we were at the stage of our earthly education, which our younger siblings in the human family are presently taking part in.

It makes me shudder to think of times like the inquisition and the witch-hunts. It is highly likely that we older souls were there and took part in the nightmarish experiences of those days, sometimes at their giving end and on other occasions on the receiving one. Read more about what will happen to the young souls in some of their coming lifetimes in ‘Separating The Sheep From The Goats’.

With love - Aquarius

Aquarius
Posted 6/6/2015 6:28 AM (#26311 - in reply to #26310)

UMS Guest

Dear Paul,

Please allow me to return for a moment to the story of ‘The Carrot, The Egg And The Coffee Bean’. The way I see it is that, when tales have a wholesome message to convey, they move into the realm of fables. Storytellers in this case have the right to stretch some of the points they are using to illustrate what they are trying to say. The age-old tradition of poetic licence is all right when the intention behind it is a good one, like making something more accessible and easier to grasp. In my view, one of the finest examples of this art form is the Jesus legend.

With love – Aquarius

Aquarius
Posted 6/6/2015 7:12 AM (#26312 - in reply to #26311)

UMS Guest

Long Standing Relationships

Isabel Allende in ‘Portrait in Sepia’ writes: ‘Love is a free contract that begins with a spark and can end in the same way. A thousand dangers threaten love, but if the couple defends it, it can be saved. It can grow like a tree and give shade and fruit, but that happens only when both partners participate.’

Serious problems frequently arise when only one of them awakes from their spiritual slumber. Those who consciously or unconsciously refuse to tackle them head-on, thinking that it’s safe to sweep them under the carpet, are in for a surprise! All our struggles will not go away on their own and have a habit of manifesting themselves time and again in an ever more uncomfortable manner. It could happen, for example, that we suddenly and surprisingly fall in love with someone because that person gives us the attention and tenderness we may have been craving for in our existing partnership, without getting any of it, for some years. Such encounters are likely to make us aware that although we are older now, we have also grown wiser. In many ways, we are now more attractive and lovable than we ever were in our younger days.

It may dawn on us slowly how much we have grown since our partnership first began, and that our partner has refused to keep pace with our development. After all we have learnt, over the years, instead of allowing our partnership to deteriorate into one of boredom and indifference, why aren’t we giving more to each other, rather than less? Again, we need to look into our life and ask ourselves a few uncomfortable questions, like what kind of a partner do we need now? Would we prefer to be together with someone who shares our interests, and who responds to us the way we would like to be treated? And if there isn’t anyone we would like to share our life with – oh, perish the thought! – wouldn’t we be better off on our own and being free again?

When the dust has finally settled, our encounter may have amounted to nothing but a brief interlude. But, even if it is all over in a flurry, we are sure to get more in touch with ourselves. It will help us to find out a lot about ourselves and our requirements, likes and dislikes in a mature relationship that does justice to the way we are now. If we have allowed ourselves to become trapped in a long standing relationship, then that in itself could be the only reason why this needed to come into our life. As we have grown, through the years, our old relationship has not grown with us. It may have ceased to satisfy us not only emotionally, but especially spiritually.

Another person cannot break our relationship up for us. No-one can do that, except we ourselves. But, they can be the catalyst who helps us to become aware of how starved and lonely we have become. The whole affair might last just long enough to help us realise that we do not want to live our life without mutual appreciation and love – the most basic human requirement – any longer. We may then decide to make one final attempt at trying to get our partner to make a joint effort. If that fails, too, it may dawn on us how much more comfortable, enjoyable, less complicated and stressful life on our own could be.

We may finally reach the end of our tether, and realise that one-sided efforts at trying to keep a partnership together, can and will not work. In fact, they seem to work almost in the opposite direction, pushing the partners further and further apart. It must be something inherent in our human nature that, the harder we try, the more the other one plays at hard to get – as if life was a game of some kind. Now, we know from first hand experience that no partnership will ever work, unless there is a mutual coming together of hearts and souls. Alleluia, we have learnt!

Rather than putting up with the constant heart-ache and frustration our fruitless efforts are causing us, reluctantly, we may decide to move on and get on with the rest of this lifetime, on our own. Could it be that our Creator wisely made us that way, so that we can let go of relationships that have outlived their usefulness in our life? True, in our stubborn refusal to accept this, we create suffering for ourselves, which leads to soul growth. But, might we not develop better in other directions, by expanding our life and living it the way we really would like to? No harm in trying, is there?

There is yet another consideration. What if we refuse to bring about the necessary separation, are we not in danger of seriously blocking our own and our partner’s spiritual unfoldment? Could it be necessary for us to leave them, so that – through the pain this causes, their own spiritual awakening comes about? Who are we to stand in their way, as well as ours? And who knows what a separation may lead to, in the end – maybe a reunion, if we still want it. In time, our partnership may transform itself into a spiritual and truly loving one, who knows? What if we agreed, in the world of spirit, to do some specific work together? If we do not eventually pluck up enough courage, and it may never come into existence. Now, wouldn’t that be a pity?

In the course of many lifetimes, we learn that it is unwise to make another person totally the focus of our life. Death, our own and that of others, sees to it that, eventually, we learn the most valuable lesson of all, namely that lasting security cannot be found those around us on the Earth plane; it can only come from within. No matter how hard anyone tries to cling on to another, all earthly relationships are not meant to go in on the same form forever. They need to change and grow, the same as we do. If we refuse to, we are in danger of stagnating, and circumstances come into our life that forces us to let go. Some may see such things as force majeure, but they are not really. Through growing and learning, we ourselves set these things in motion, because we need different experiences and relationships that can help us evolve some more.

And yet, aware of the temporary nature of everything on the Earth, including all our relationships and their purpose, why is it that one is still so afraid of letting go and taking the odd risk here and there?

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp In Relationship Healing’

Jump to page : < ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 >
Now viewing page 28 [25 messages per page]
Frozen
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software