University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bashar vs Hicks
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

mruppert
Posted 2/6/2012 7:53 PM (#23072)
Subject: Bashar vs Hicks

Expert

Greetings All:

We (my study group soulmate friend and I) were having our usual discussion concerning Jerry and Esther Hicks. My study group soulmate (is) was a fan of Esther. I have always been skeptical. My friend recalled another channeler from some years ago whose name is Bashar. We started to listen and observe. It turns out that Esther, oftentimes, says the same thing that Basher had said before. No, not the same idea or concept, but the same words. In the University environment, we would consider this plagiarism. But that is in the University environment. When it comes to channeling, I am uneducated, not informed, and fairly ignorant and naive.

Can anyone explain this phenomena? Let me also say, that it usually occurs when Esther is responding to a theme similar to what Bashar responded to many years ago. In many vids you see Esther attempting to respond to questions that are outside the Bashar paradigm....and she is totally lost and totally incomprehensible 

Puzzled and Perplexed,

PsychoMartin, Luckylee, Poppyhead 

Top of the page Bottom of the page
FoxFires
Posted 2/7/2012 8:12 AM (#23074 - in reply to #23072)
Subject: RE: Bashar vs Hicks

Alumni

Dear Marty,

Well I often find that I know the material of Seth, and of the Kabalion, and the dead sea scrolls before it is read.  I also seem to know Caral Jung's stuff on the same realm

At some point the psychic Edgar Casey asked to be able know the contents of books without reading them, and he slep with them under his pillow and he said it worked as long as he was in school 

Here is where I have the best explanation for this process.  We do not really know anything as knowledge, but it is a free will decision for us to pick up this information from the akasic records that are in our astral space or in the voids that surround us.   The u tube link I gave in another forum also seemed to explain this... 

So the I can do anyting I set my mind heart and spirit to learn or do has some truth, as this is what Einstein seemed to do

Love and Light

mruppert
Posted 3/2/2012 10:01 PM (#23142 - in reply to #23072)
Subject: Re: Bashar vs Hicks

Expert

<p>The rain is Istanbul falls mainly on a Fuel. </p>
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software