University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Thoughts Have Wings
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Oye
Posted 7/20/2006 2:01 AM (#714)
Subject: Thoughts Have Wings

Our thoughts have very powerful energies that create vibrations all over the universe. Yes, all over the universe because they freely fly around. Positive thoughts help in the healing process while negative ones add to blockages in the body. Jealousy, hatred, name-calling, discrimination and the likes only harm those who harbor them. As sages through history have said, our thoughts made us what we are, since thoughts are energies of manifestation.

As human beings we are not perfect but if we can start to resist those negative thoughts or change their forms into positive energies we will at least have our peace of mind.
There is nothing to fight for. There is nothing to quarrel about. All is nothing but illusion.

I wish you peace profound.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
metanovaman
Posted 7/20/2006 7:51 PM (#719 - in reply to #714)
Subject: RE: Thoughts Have Wings

UMS Student

Thank you Oye, very well said!

Be blessed,

Roger "Doc".

Danjummai
Posted 7/23/2006 8:01 AM (#733 - in reply to #714)

PhD Alumni

Yes, thoughts are energies of manifestation and perhaps even more - language of the soul! Well said indeed, without the "nothing to fight about" thought which is believed to be fatalistic. I want to think there is something to always, thoughtfully, not physically, fight and quarrel about. This, I think, is the meaning the search which I think will bee too dull if it were made peaceful and too dull if it were made turbulent.

Blessings!
steelie
Posted 10/18/2006 1:45 PM (#1071 - in reply to #714)

This is good advice, I'll try some version of it tomorrow morning. I had a great time last night playing music out, but this morning I woke up feeling sad that my parents can't bring themselves past some very basic and inappropriate fears that preclude me from joing in on family gatherings. This makes me very sad and then angry at their cowardice, which leads to the negative thinking - it helps to think of it as 'self-indulgent,' something one does to get an adrenlain rush that comes with experiencing anger.

Indeed, the thing to do is have a set plan to just do something else, like what Aquarius suggets here. It's indulgin one's self in a positive way, one that will set the tone for the rest of the day.

Thanks for the specific thoughts, I will have my own but on that same theme...
Rose
Posted 3/30/2008 10:58 AM (#4145 - in reply to #714)

Student

Yes I agree with this. Edgar A. Poe wrote about this in one of his "flights and fantasies". He wrote something to the affect of a young man proclaiming love for a woman and those words traveled the universe and found their way into space and created a beautiful star...

I believe that words spoken have vibrations that go out into the universe like throwing pebbles in a pond. There are ripples. That's why it's so important to be mindful and careful about the words we speak. Another reason why it's important to speak spiritual words with greater vibrations and assertions. We want those words to act like big boulders being thrown in a pond and creating GREAT RIPPLING AFFECTS.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software