University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Copper ...
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

wisper217
Posted 12/10/2011 3:05 PM (#22716)
Subject: Copper ...

Figured some might be able to help figure out an issue I seem to have with anything of copper with the exception of pennys.

When ever I am near Copper that side of my body turns purple and I get pain shooting through that part of my body. If I hold raw forms of copprt it jumps out of my hand landing where I pick it up from seeing I am a rock collector I happened to be at my favorite store when it occured no one in the shop had seen anything like it with each stone I picked up that was of copper it jumped from my hand. I've been reading all I can to figure out what it could be but lil referance for those looking beyond the square box of socity and so thought to ask here to see if anyone would have any theroy as to why I seem to be unable to be near or touch anything made of copper.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
FoxFires
Posted 12/10/2011 5:27 PM (#22717 - in reply to #22716)
Subject: RE: Copper ...

Alumni

Hey There

If this is not a medical condition, and you have not stated if you felt physically drained or bad just after the event/s and what was your recovery time to feel normal again,,,  but only described this without emotion of what you were feeling or sensing... And did not indicate any prior heath stuff or copper exposure for extended periods...  But if this is on the metaphsycis side, it might be along the side of you have an elemental force present with you...  As I seem to have a force of a water diva with me... And weird stuff happens with me and water, you element or opposite element might be earth...   But this is just out of the box thinking and who knows for sure... But sometimes my heart goes nuts, or did around water till I got the energy under control, and now I am not as affected by it... But I have always had lots of comfrot with water and being there, turns out it was what brought me to my nivirana, and a major heart expansion,,, it felt like my heart was going to come out of my chest, but a few hours prior to that my head felt like it was going to pop...  Doctors found no health issues and none since, and that was 5 to 6 years ago

But I would also ask when is the last time you had a physical, and have you ever had a copper implant in a medical procedure, or lots of exposure to copper... Have you had your copper levels checked in your blood

Hope this helps,

Love and Light

cause
Posted 12/11/2011 12:37 AM (#22720 - in reply to #22716)
Subject: Re: Copper ...

UMS Student

Wow whisper, the last time I felt anything close to what you describe is earlier this year when I was hit by a car!

Edited by cause 12/11/2011 12:39 AM
wisper217
Posted 12/11/2011 12:40 PM (#22723 - in reply to #22716)

I've not had any type of surgery nor related. Drs have checked my blood for other health issuses more so this year all they said is I had very low b12 levels so I belive it to be unrelated. It takes quite a distance and up to 30 min for my body to go back to normal. So has led me to belive it's a metaphyiscal sense seeing no other explatnation can be thought of the elmintal I hadn't even thought of I know by birth my sun and moon sign are both Aquarius and by birth would ditacte I am a air sign. Could it be the two clash don't know , but I tell few ppl about it as so many can't think of anything like it happening. I know I made a comment the other day to a coworker after getting cut by a copper bin that they no longer make copper swords not knowing until I looked it up that there were such thing so perhaps I knew from a past life or have had this issue for that long. For a time I thought perhaps it was some thing in me that was having the issuse.
FoxFires
Posted 12/11/2011 1:26 PM (#22724 - in reply to #22723)

Alumni

Wisper217,

This may be hard to understand, but on the off chance you are manifesting realitaes, have you considered becoming more selective in your speech...

There are forces out there that are know as djinn that sort of, when they are under peoples influence, respond to what certian people say, in a way to realize there is something beyond the veil,  but from my dealings with them, they usually are just around to teach to be careful what we wish for and what we say...  As this is very hard to explain, but there is always a reason for everything that happens, and sometimes when they wake up a soul, they use extreme methods, to teach them things... I do know you are going through a hard time. 

But I do we all find the answer within, as what seems to make the most sense and feel right to you is the explanation that gets you past the event...  Have you checked you thyroid levels, and also doe your eyes seem to be vhanging color at different times... I do not know about the the clas of the elemental signs with you It just came to mind, that you might be able at some point to affect metals, or prehaps be someone who can bend metal later on... Just trying to help...

wisper217
Posted 12/11/2011 7:35 PM (#22728 - in reply to #22716)

A hard time yes I was told by a palm reader that the holidays are esp to be good and got a card reading by a different person who saw in the cards how I have been through alought and will be making a big discion soon within the year. Many tell me times will get easier, but I start to lose hope and then lil things occur that help my mind set turn to keep thinking of some day finding peace and calm in life. Humm but you have given me some good things to think about Foxfire. Sometimes I feel I had a curse put on me in a past life so I can't be near copper. My thyroid is fine they've done test on it to check as this year has been more mystrious nerological occurances that the doctor can't figure out. Liike losing the use of my hands and memory issuses. Att times I feel as if there is an entity attaing me but keep my circle of white light and angels near to help protect against such attacks. As I do fully belive that the unknow medical issuses that ppl have could be explain metaphysicaly. My eyes this year have had issuse parts going black or blurred not lasting long but enough to scratch my head to figure it out. As a preteen - teenager I had the issuse of faces appearing around me when I'ld try to head for bed I'd scream and my mom would tell me to just ignore them. So how I do is now I tell those whom I sense near to come to me in my dreams it's much easier and get visist from family that pass or a couple of friends I get messages and so I know all are fine and so I know from other experiances that death is but a pause and yes miss them but know I'll see them again in another form in perhaps another life. My eyes do a lot of matrixing at times and I tend to see faces where you wouldn't imgaine eyes tend to do alot. I try to keep calm and take all instride as I feel still more lessons. I feel good is around the corner but don't know when or what I know I mustn't learn everything at once either so I figure bits at a time.
FoxFires
Posted 12/12/2011 9:19 AM (#22733 - in reply to #22728)

Alumni

Wisper217,

It is hard to help people when the end gowl is to help them look within and to find God in their heart, and feel the energy there, and to look to people for approval and acceptance, as humans we tent to want to feel good by being kind and have others thank us for how good we do, and then the spirit world has to just do a clean sweep of our ego when we get done and then we feel anger and resentment for people and situations, and our emotions have to be dealt with... Sort of like a roller coaster where we need to stay within safe limits of emotional hi's and lo's  

But I am of the firm belief any curse has a blessing and when we find the curse it is the pot of gold from the lepraucan LOL   So there is no real curse and no evil, just things that give us a reson to pay attention to things that we would otherwise ignore... And picking up a piece of copper and turning purple from it from it and feeling sick for the next 30 minutes and then normal seems like a someone on High has decide you were woth spending some extra energy to get you attention... To look to things most will not face untill old and karma has spent 20 years in the upstroke and stands by with serious potential energy that they have serious fears and doubts of simple things and have uncontrolled anger, where you have instant features of calling and access to karma and seeing things as they are and can be.  And MASSIVE reason to look to the beyond... But I got tethered to the twin flame energy like you and the copper and it was sort of like you said it was more than seemed like I could bear...  But explaing the copper thing is much easier than explaining the twin flame energy, as everyone save a few does not have the patience to comprehend that it was like an external force was riping me apart and it was nothing from the inside and not a curse or demon related, just an event that seemed to be easier each time I rode through the event and knew I was powerless to stop the energy, but did not have to act upon it

Me feeling like I was attacked made it worse, as it was something to just giggle over and know I was not in charge and there was defenitly a force greater than me... So I spent as much time as I could with the exposure to the energy and then left the energy or the source of it...  And slowly being released from the event...  But I sort of got as much exposure to my sources as I could stand... And then the energy got manageable to the point I could be around the source of it all day long and I could switch in and out the emotions of this feeling of being twin flamed...   And now I see the energy as just a high level connection to others around me and the abality to connect to people with just a thought...  Bucause I never accepted that God would let me be cursed without the curse having a high yeild blessing as a conquest feature to the energy If I safely got the energy under control.

But good and evil are a perception of our view, as todays things we do not want are tommorows suprise teacher...  It is just do we want to have the spirit help with an issue or do we want to from knowledge understand what to do next... But knowledge seems to be a distractor from feelings

Love and Light

wisper217
Posted 12/12/2011 10:38 AM (#22734 - in reply to #22716)

I am very familiar of the Twinflame concept and in fact am engaged to mine. We came back into contact a number of years ago we have shared memories of past lives some good and others with alot of loss. We have worked through alot of past karma. I hadn't thought of a connection perhaps all is connected by a fine thread makes sense. He and I are of one miond, one body and one soul esp when standing in front of each other. We sense each other while thousands of miles apart and we know what the other is doing even when we are unable to speak on the phone. When one is in pain the other feels it also if one drinks then the other feels the effect. I have been doing more growth well both my tf and I so it would explain some of what we have been experiancing. I figure something opened inside of me as a teenager inwhich I am still left to figure it all out. Many things occur I figure for every action there is an reaction be it negative or positive. I count myself one of those who are awaken and normally incounter those on the paths of just beging to be awaken or are nowhere near to thier awaking. I work to find balence it was what one message translated told me to do yet I am struggling in trying to do this as I am not sure as to in what area I must balence.
FoxFires
Posted 12/12/2011 11:49 AM (#22735 - in reply to #22734)

Alumni

Wisper217,

I sort of get the twin flame (TF) energy is not what we really think as those who were sure they were in full understanding of this event have went back and added the phrase of near flame... So they still do not adequatly describe the energy where it does any justice to the people involved, and most people who feel the energy get addicted to level of connection and take the events to an unhealthy level...  But the point is there is so much more to this than can be published,,, as this is like Plato's Allegory of the Cave in light of the awakening...  And this energy may be here for you and your life with the person who your are TF with, but I think that full energy when it gets fully unfolded will be an unconditional acceptance of everyone, reguardless of what everyone thinks the twin flame energy is... 

But so many people get the energy and tend to abuse it, and try to control others, and expect the level of emotion they feel returned to them and to be there when they desire it... This can never be the case, as we have to respect the free will of others more than our own... And no means no and go away means go away...   But again we are talking about an energy so great it can almost make you feel like you are crossing over as a live human...

Yes you may likely be or have what I consider a portal or a Jacob's ladderr in your presence, and still be in what I call the gathering mode... This is where I had an opening in me and sort of the negative things I encountered were attracted to me and I held containment upon those energies, and at some point the angels took a box from me and it went on to the higher plane, and angels sang when it was handed over to them...  But someone else held the posession of the lid or the top of the box... 

Run of the mill psychics will probally not be able to help you and you are probally gouing to feel they are not telling all or just do not know the whole story,,,  But the point is they are doing the best they know to do, as life is either building energy to find a reason to change or trying to change, and accept with zero or as littel negative emotion and action and to exert as littel control on the physical as possible... So the psychic side of us can grow... and the more we accept things as beyond our control, on the physical, the stronger we become on the spiritual side...

There is no real negative stuff, just lessons we did not learn because there was not enough energy for us to see the importance of things... They always return for a second pass when they feel we are ready to try again or the alotted time has elapsed... 

leo
Posted 12/12/2011 12:53 PM (#22736 - in reply to #22716)

Ph.D. Alumni

FF
"and the more we accept things as beyond our control, on the physical, the stronger we become on the spiritual side..." Nicely stated. Now if we could only do that. However our ego mind won't allow that, will it?
FoxFires
Posted 12/12/2011 2:06 PM (#22737 - in reply to #22736)

Alumni

Dear Leo,

I never claimed to be a normal person... But there are other people who have held emotions and not acted upon them, as this is where this starts.  The death of ego and fear is possible, but most people face this at death so this is done every day... Occasionaly a few do it because they get enough reason to see this as a problem to overcome before death...

But you have never turned pruple in the presence of copper and stayed that way for 30 minutes after you walked away from it,,, So some people are playing a different rule set that what you has encountered before... The church may have in times past considered this as something people did not need to hear of, and kept it quiet...  But trust me turning purple for 30 min is not as bad as some of the things I have been through before

Love and Light

FoxFires
Posted 12/15/2011 4:26 AM (#22745 - in reply to #22734)

Alumni

Wisperer217

I had a dream about people using a test sample and performing the test and they did not realize the sample was a crome ball filled with cooper balls and some jell, they sort of did a force compression test and then the y go inspect the test sample to see how much damage was done to the sample, and all that looked at the sample just looked and described the massive effect and the deformation to the test sample, I did not upon looking draw a conclusion to any reason for the extra deformation, but inspected closer and asked them what kind of deformation did the expect when using a copper cered sample...  I use to work in a test labs that did these type of things, and was a tech tester and reported the observations and the findings of the tests...

But one thing as I processed the dream did realize the revelance to your situation...  One copper has a lot of free electrons in the outer orbit and is considered a good conductor with poor insulating properties to temperature and electricity...  Also when I was young in my spiritual upgrade process that taking metal away from my body I was able to slow down the connectivity of spiritual conduction,,, So when I was conducting too much energy I took off rings and necklaces and stayed away from electronice and hi tech equipment as I caused them problems

But on looking back on my early events of my spiritual ascension I do know that I classified some of what they did to me as vessel testing to see how much stress I was capable of, before I was out of commision...  Sort of like a vessel integrety test of my physical body...  But the medium they used to test me with one of the times was low salt content sea water... 

Love and Light

Paul Joseph
Posted 12/17/2011 2:51 PM (#22750 - in reply to #22745)

PhD Alumni

In the uk, a 'copper' is a euphemism for an officer of the law, a member of Her Majesty's Constabulary [HMC], a policeman - or policewoman - hence your Colonial expression, 'the Cops', after, copper ; I merely mention this as a light moment of word associative digression .... aka also, 'Bobbies', after Sir Robert Peel, who founded HMC in Victorian times.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software