University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Metaphysical Dreams/Arts Club
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... >
Now viewing page 4 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Danjummai
Posted 2/11/2007 6:45 AM (#1503 - in reply to #703)
Subject: RE: Metaphysical Dreams/Arts Club

PhD Alumni

ABOUT AFRICA

3-12-2001

I was in media house working with some others. “You see, my friend, our publisher is good in the tactic of divide and rule. Before long you will see that he tries to come between us. I have toiled for this establishment for longer than I can remember but the highest position he accorded me is acting-head. You are just arrived but see the position he appoints you. You are boss over us. I think he has reached us with his game. He just told me the other day that I should keep an eye on you for you are a smart orator and a fool. I told him I have nothing to worry about. I myself sometimes speak nicely and act foolish. So my friend, I want you to write us something about Africa,” he said and I awoke.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Danjummai
Posted 2/11/2007 6:48 AM (#1504 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

SON OF ISAAC OR JACOB?

2-12-2001

I went to see an intimate friend. I was given a form to fill before seeing him. I wrote my name on the form and it was taken to him. I saw him probing the form and my name written on it: “Son of Isaac or Jacob?” He queried. I did not know what to tell him. I was seatted next to him. I just asked: “Do you know that the messiah will soon emerge in Nigeria? He was silent and in deep thought. I awoke.

Danjummai
Posted 2/11/2007 6:51 AM (#1505 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

THE MISSING LINK

26-11-2001

I was in a class room. We had a handsome teacher teaching us how to write. He came up to me and took hold of my hand guiding me to write the numbers: Five, Four, Three, Two, and And One.” I was extremely happy. “If all teachers are like you,” I said. He was silent. He set his gaze on mine and I began seeing a resemblance. Can this be true that I am this handsome teacher? Yes, it is, I thought, but that he is more refined and unadulterated. Then I found my self in an office sitting alone on a swivel chair. Then there appeared a beautiful child on my lap. There was something I was eating on a plate. The door opened and elder sister to the girl I was holding came in. “Mum and I will be going out. We are leaving Mary with you," she said. So I was part of the family. I began to protest that I had to baby-sit for little Mary. The sister went out leaving behind a flask on my desk. My attention was drawn to Mary. Her beauty stroke and filtered into me. I felt like she was hypnotizing me. The attraction was so strong that I began feeling a sexual sensation which sweetly cascaded into a most fulfilling orgasm. I awoke.

Danjummai
Posted 2/22/2007 3:18 PM (#1542 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

NOAH’S COUNSEL

26-9-2001

I was in a bus heading home. The bus passed through a strange route. I dropped near a mosque and went about searching for something. I went towards a nursery school where found I Noah seated on a chair by the gate of the nursery. I pretended not to have seen him to avoid the long lecture that will follow if I went to him. I increased my pace to pass him but as I inched a step away Noah called me. I went back, tucking my counting beads away. I obediently sat facing him. “There is nothing like leading a good life in this world,” he said making me feel guilty and began searching myself for where I went wrong. I suffered my mind but was unable to see where. Noah was following every stretching of my mind and when I had landed, him too, by breaking the silence thus: “The wife of your friend Omar has been sick and courtesy demands that you visit and greet her,” and I awoke.

Danjummai
Posted 2/23/2007 1:58 PM (#1543 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

QUEEN OF SHEBA 2

18-11-2001

I was at home. My mum came in with two female friends wearing hijab(veil). The visitors had two daughters my age. My mum and her friends went into the neighborhood and we were left in her room with the two pretty sisters. "What's your name?" I asked the youngest of them. "I am the Queen of Sheba," she answered jokingly. "No her name is not Queen of Sheba," the eldest sister said. "Alright, since she chose to hide her name, you may well tell me yours," I said. "My name is Bilkis," she said with a smile. I was confused. I opened the door and went into my room. As I opened the door, I found the one that called herself Bilkis facing me. "For God's sake what is the meaning of this? I asked her a little bit shaken. "It means that I love you," she said looking serious. "O yeah? OK, look me up in the eyes and give me a real kiss," I said Our bodies joined. She gave me a kiss so real. Everything was real;. the locked door, the romantic red carpet in the room and our passionate indulgence. I caught hold of her hands and said: "I do not have a bed." She closed my mouth with her palm. "It's alright. Everything is gradual. Come on let's avail with what we have. Make love to me that we measure the level of your manliness," she said in the most sexy voice and I awoke.

Danjummai
Posted 2/25/2007 1:28 PM (#1544 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

ROCKING LIFE29-11-2001I saw myself fervently praying with others with our palms raised to the heavens and our eyes closed. I opened my eyes to see the moon right at the top of my head. I was happy. I began to dance in celebration. I went into my mum’s room to tell her the good news and break my fast but found her to be sleeping. I collected the food she had cooked for me and went out to celebrate with my friends. “Delaying marriage gave you the opportunity of getting rich. You just faced your studies and had nothing to do with women and here you are,” said my companion. “You married early. You now have a grown up child that you’ve trained to take over from you,” I replied. “Yes indeed. I just enjoyed myself. I met a female acquaintance and she asked me where I’ve been for the long interval. I told her I was just enjoying life,” he said and I awoke.
Danjummai
Posted 3/6/2007 11:35 AM (#1552 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

ALWAYS LOVE YOU4-12-2001I was listening to the music of Dolly Parton, 'I will always love you.'It was a highly romantic atmosphere. I stood up and began to dance with a very attractive woman. At last I found her to be Dolly Parton enhanced. We embraced, feeling the warmth of each other. We gently danced to her solacing tune and I awoke.
Danjummai
Posted 3/6/2007 11:38 AM (#1553 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

SO MANY GAMES13-7-2001I wsin a very sophisticated landscape. Words made the round that surgeons were about to embark on a heart transplant operation. People and children of the planet converged to watch. Elders had to intervene before there was any stampede and interruption of the operation. The tumultuous gathering obeyed their elders and moved back. I was standing alone and was about to go when a youth came to me with his friends. I began a lecture on pontium computing motherboard which I know very little about. During the questions and answers session the youth asked: "Do you know any popular game on any of the games websites?" "There are so many websites and so many games," I said and awoke.
Danjummai
Posted 3/6/2007 11:41 AM (#1554 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

THOUGHTS TOO REAL5-1-2002 I was with two friends. We were seated on the floor and eating from same plate. My other friend ate hungrily and before very soon the food had finished. "Let me go inside and get us some more," our host said and stood up. "But before I go, I will tell you the story of my master who is so powerfully that he turns thoughts into reality. I was with him only recently and he had reposed to me a secret he reposed to no one else. As to you," he said pointing to me, "your Jinns have aligned with your body. Your blood is in harmony with your flesh," he said and I awoke.

Edited by Danjummai 3/6/2007 11:44 AM
Danjummai
Posted 3/29/2007 11:43 AM (#1587 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

NIGERIA'S PRESIDENTIAL POLL 2007

6-3-2003: I was conducting a research on who wins the 2007 Nigeria Presidential election. I had the list of all the presidential aspirants. I got tired and went to a publishing house to interview some friends. I found that a major reshuffle had taken place. The new editors came to introduce themselves to me. I finished my work there and went out. I was with a friend. He gave me a slip of paper on which was some codes. I saw the number 57. “I want you to actualize these codes,” he said. I perused in silence. I saw that the codes if actualized will make Buhari president. “Buhari can’t be president, Babangida too. They are all rounded with sadists,” I said. “Well, well, well! If this be the case, who do you think will clinch the presidential seat?” He asked. “The die is cast. It is now a day to the election. It is difficult to say. Had it been it were yesterday or the day before when the stars and destiny was for the courting I would have spoken. What remains now is for us to wait and see,” I said and awoke.

Danjummai
Posted 5/7/2007 3:31 PM (#1830 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

Code of Conduct

19-7-1999

I was before some elders and was in the midst of a presentation thus: “Should parent be responsible for the conduct of the child?” The child should not be forsaken by the parent based on the simple excuse of the age-of-maturity. When the child copies from the conduct of the parent the parent is to blame. This brings the question of the parentless that usually grow up independently without having any predominant conduct to govern their lives. Who is responsible for the waywardness of such children?” I said while the elders listened. A film appeared before us. In the film were an old man and his son living in a one-storey building. The old man occupies the upper floor and the child was downstairs. The righteous and the sinner are each other’s nuisance. Same was the old man and his child. We saw that due to the old man’s preoccupation with God he neglected the child to learn its own code of conduct and every time he passes by the child curses its ungodly ways. Then suddenly we saw the scenario change. The old man was transferred downstairs and the child was elevated to the old man’s quarters but their conducts of righteousness and sin remained. We watched the old man in deep meditation while staggered in the child from a bar in the neighborhood and went up to his room. Then we saw the decking that separated the two break and the drunken child crashed atop his father who was in deep meditation. The scene of the fall kept repeating itself and I awoke.

Danjummai
Posted 5/7/2007 3:31 PM (#1831 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

Survival OF The Fittest

21-7-1999

I was in a strange land. A warrior appeared with a woman by his side. They approached me and we stood face-to-face. “Let’s test our faiths and see which remains the strongest from the two,” the warrior said. I did not quite understand and before I spoke he brought out two long knives and threw one to me and said: “Let’s stab ourselves, you first, and see who will remain alive!” I contemplated over what the man had said and concluded that stabbing myself will mean suicide for me. The woman by him went aside for the match to begin. “My faith does not agree with your crude method of trial,” I said. “So what does your faith says?! He shouted. “It allows that we dwell that the True God keeps the faithful alive.” “I accept,” he mischievously said. The landscape changed. We were in confrontation with drawn swords. I was fast. Before he lifts his sword I stabbed him several times in the chest and he fell down dead. I matched across his chest to where his woman stood eyeing me. “Let me come with you,” she said in a sweet voice. “Tell me how come you are with such a cruel being.” “He kept me by force,” she said. I sympathized and let her come. When I led the way and she followed behind she said: “I have a confession to make,” I turned and listened. “I am with his child.’ I drew my sword in anger to slay her but stopped. A thought crept into my mind not to kill her and the innocent child to add credit to the devil. I awoke.

Danjummai
Posted 5/28/2007 2:42 PM (#1897 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

Friday 24 Ramadan 1411

I was in a strange world where the sky was opened to look like nothing I have ever seen. It was radiantly beautiful and fascinating too. I watched the sprouting of Arabic calligraphy which read: “In the name of Allah,’ I watched a small boat sailing eastwards. I was filled with joy so blissful that tears began rolling out of my eyes. I was ushered into a sacred place. It was building made of red burnt-brick I found it to be a school where a combination of male and female pupils were having lessons in classes. A handsome old man appeared and began intimating with the new surrounding. He looked Arabic and all the pupils I saw. We briskly walked to the extreme end of the school where he left me standing in a waiting room. I was watching the walls which were also decorated with the peculiar calligraphy I earlier saw on the sky. Then I heard his soft-spoken voice saying: “We will punish transgressors,” and I awoke.

Edited by Danjummai 5/28/2007 2:44 PM
Danjummai
Posted 5/28/2007 2:45 PM (#1898 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

IN THE NAME OF JESUS
23-41992

I was sleeping in a room when came a friend to wake me up. I opened my eyes to find him thrusting a dish of fried fish at me. I collected and began to help myself. It occurred to me that the day was Friday and past the time for weekly Jumaa prayer. My friend said he was leaving to the abode of his penance. I went out into the garden and plucked a ripe guava. Just when about to take a bite, a Christian Clergy appeared and collected the guava from my hand, took aim at a more ripen one at the top of the tree and threw mine in its direction, saying before he threw: “In the name of Jesus.” His shot strayed and hit an unripe guava which he gave to me and went away.

Danjummai
Posted 5/28/2007 2:48 PM (#1899 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

THERE IS NO GOD…
28-5-2007
I was with one of the students of the late Sheikh Umaru Sanda. He seemed to be challenging me. The impression was that he was bitter that I forsook the home of the late astrologer after his demise. “How did you take our relationship with the late Sheikh? I was with him as a friend and ARIF (Knower of God), I said. “If you are ARIF, what is God?” He asked. “Why ask me God? How can I describe Him when even the Muslim KALIMATU-SHAHADA (Testimony), testifies that: ‘There is no God but God,’” I said. “God has given you. Keep it to yourself,” he said and I awoke.
Danjummai
Posted 6/21/2007 4:14 PM (#2069 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

SWIMMING NAKED

12-11-1992

I was at the bank of a river when suddenly a girl ran to me telling me that her elder sister was drowning in the river: “Forget about the past and what people will say to save her life. Come immediately to her aid!” She said. I reached the point where the sister was dipping in and out of the water before a powerful current swept her deeper into the depth of the water. I met up with other searchers, all wearing life-jackets and frantically looking for the missing girl. Her family members and their sympathizers were standing by the bank of the shallow waters. Before long a young black boy came out of the water with the drowned girl in his hand. He was naked. The boy, my age, came up to me and beckoned to me to strip my clothes. I was ashamed. The girl’s elder brother who was my friend came forward and began querying the girl saying: “People should learn to swim in the river they are familiar with.” There was a long pole that protruded from the depth of the river. The girl’s brother caught hold of the pole and slithered into the water. I braced courage and followed him, finding myself landing in a large hall beneath the river. I later realized it was a city underneath the river. In the hall we stood was a congregation of people all in black suits atop white shirts. They went about conducting their business which was cobbling. I was seated on a chair and trying a brownish pair of shoe on my leg. The shoe did not fit. It was an oversize even after I tightly fastened the laces. I awoke.

Danjummai
Posted 6/21/2007 4:17 PM (#2070 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

INTERESTING BOOK (1)

21-11-1991

We were hunting.. I caught a peculiar bird and brought it home. I then found myself in a library stacked with books. I was looking for a book to borrow but found that it was booked by a distant member. I pleaded with the librarian to change her log and lend me the book and she obliged. I went home with my book feeling happy. In the morning I went with my friends and boarded a bus heading towards a destination. I forgot the book in the bus where I sat and the bus was gone. I quickly went to the library to report my case. Just as I made towards the librarian my eyes caught the title of a book in the hand of a kid that was passing by. It was to my amazement the book that I lost in the bus, and I perceived that it was the kid that was to have borrowed the book earlier if I had not pleaded with the librarian to temper with her log. So I now went up to the boy and pleaded with him to let me have the book. “I promise I will finish it overnight,” I said. The boy gave the book to me without incidence. “It is a very interesting book,” he said. “Yes, a book that one cannot live without,” the librarian said and I awoke.

Danjummai
Posted 6/21/2007 4:19 PM (#2071 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

INTERESTING BOOK (2)

19-7-1992

I was craving to read a very interesting book before falling asleep. I found the book in my dream and was reading it when appeared a demised friend who told me that they had a collection of such books where he was. “it’s a library worth visiting,” he said. We were in the library walking round. He asked me to pick any book that I found of interest. I did and he saw me back to my room and I awoke.

NothingEverything
Posted 6/21/2007 4:38 PM (#2072 - in reply to #703)

UMS Student

have you heard the story about chaung tzu and the butterfly?
Chaung tzu once dreamed that he was a butterfly, fluttering here and there
with out a care. It was so very real!
When Chaung tzu awoke he was confused...
was he Chaung tzu, dreaming of being a butterfly?
or was he a butterfly, dreaming he is chaung tzu?
Danjummai
Posted 7/2/2007 4:42 PM (#2118 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

BOOK OF RECORDS

8-7-1999

I was with two intimate friends. We had an appointment with a cleric who was to give me a formula to rule the world. I was asked to bring with me a perfume for the sacrifice and I gave him. He in turn gave me a concoction in a small rubber plastic cup. “Take back your perfume if you are ready mix it up with the content of the cup and drink, your eyes will open, you will be able to communicate with spirits of the lower and higher realm,” he said. He drew what looked like a tree on the ground and began illustrating: “At the top here is the dome of the higher spirits. The leaves you see here and fruits are spirits of the lower realm. Any that tries to distract you, use the leaves flowers and fruits to cast it out. The root here and stem is the world of mortals whose top stretches into LAUHUL MAHFUZH (Book Of Records).Go and plant the seed of this tree with you. Whatever fruit it bears is reflected in the original copies of your Sacred Books which are in the seventh Heaven,” he said and I awoke.

Danjummai
Posted 7/2/2007 4:48 PM (#2119 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

NEWYORK CITY

17-7-1999

I was with a pretty lady. I placed my hand on top of her knee and was soothingly chatting with her. She was telling me her worries of which was that she had overheard people mocking her that she had a grown up daughter while she herself was not married yet. We were shown the daughter in the city of New York. The daughter was a celebrity in the entertainment world. We watched her on stage singing her beautiful song. The mother was touched by the sight of her daughter. She held me tight and began to sob and I with her. We stood up after the touching performance of her daughter. The show had ended. We dispersed with the crowd to where we had parked our car. The reality that she had came face-to-face with her daughter in the distance weighed heavy in the mind of my intimate friend. She collapsed before I reached her to the car which I found had been vandalized by some New York rascals. Everything removable in the white sports car was removed and everything unremovable was smashed. I had no option but to continued the journey on foot carrying my friend on my shoulder. I passed through some bushes and farmlands before I began to see where I was going. My friend moaned in her unconscious state and said: “I will never disobey you. I will do everything for you,” and I awoke.

Danjummai
Posted 7/2/2007 4:49 PM (#2120 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

FATIMA

29-7-1999

I supplicated before sleep for God to open my eyes concerning a Chapter in the Qur’an titled: “Fatiha.” I was told in my sleep: “You will get this information from Fatima,” and I awoke

Danjummai
Posted 7/5/2007 4:18 PM (#2138 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

TIME KEEPER 31-7-1999

I was amidst friends in a school. I was chosen as Time-Keeper by the school authority. “It suits you. You are very punctual, coming to school early and closing late,” a close friend said. All the students were happy for me but an intimate friend who was envious. He outwardly showed he was happy but hid his inward gloom. I awoke.

Danjummai
Posted 7/5/2007 4:21 PM (#2139 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

CLOCK OF THE PAST 20-9-2000

I was in an achieve with friends. My friends buried their noses in record books while my attention was drawn to a table clock which I took and dusted. “You now own a clock which was owned by a professor in the past,” a voice said. I was happy with my find. I awoke clasping tightly my hands on the clock that it be not stolen by sleep. I awoke with nothing at hand, but when I checked the time it was 2:31 am, exactly the time I saw on the clock in my sleep.

Danjummai
Posted 7/5/2007 4:22 PM (#2140 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

HEALING 7-11-2001

I was with two intimate friends. I opened a refrigerator and brought out a soft drink for myself. One of my friends slapped my shoulder and said: “All you need to do is to learn to write 1637 on the body of your patients to cure them,” I awoke.

Jump to page : < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... >
Now viewing page 4 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software