University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Metaphysical Dreams/Arts Club
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : < ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... >
Now viewing page 10 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Danjummai
Posted 4/26/2009 7:03 AM (#14659 - in reply to #703)
Subject: RE: Metaphysical Dreams/Arts Club

PhD Alumni

Special Greetings to you my friend, Sir Paul and All, always with you - just buried a Mother, 21st of this blesseth month. Seven days of systemic failure. Three days of total outage, (comma-like) but she went in peace. My Mother, Aisha, had 77-or-so solid years of reigning. I am now a complete orphan.

Bless Her Soul!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Paul Joseph
Posted 4/27/2009 5:06 AM (#14668 - in reply to #14659)

PhD Alumni

Dear Danjummai

I am so sorry for your loss ... now an orphan .... it takes time to heal such wounds .... though I do believe that the Passage is to a higher stage of vibration

Warmest resonancing

Paul
Katrina
Posted 4/29/2009 6:28 PM (#14693 - in reply to #14659)

Student

Danjummai -

I'm sorry for your loss. It is always tough when someone close to us passes. You both are in my warmest thoughts and prayers.
Danjummai
Posted 5/1/2009 3:05 PM (#14717 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

Thanks guys for the condolence. I know you know there's nothing to be sorry, mourn or grieve about. She juts got back to me on her third day of departure to show all is well. My late-mum made me laugh when she still thinks that one of her grandsons is still mean in a sense. The teenager and my mum were at logger head before her death.

Blessings!

Danjummai
Posted 5/1/2009 3:09 PM (#14718 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

04-30-09 I awoke seeing Red and Yellow light bulbs at the eastern section of my room.

The Law 05-01-09

I watched movement of a president with his heavy security. Armed soldiers were throwing out a crowd to make room at the president’s residence. I watched someone gave the president a note on which was written: “By The Law.” The president smiled and said thus: “I am the Law.” I awoke.

Paul Joseph
Posted 5/1/2009 6:56 PM (#14722 - in reply to #14718)

PhD Alumni

Three days ... through coincidences my father spoke to me often. But most vividly and yet quite differently, it was three years before his spirit form returned.

Namaste, old soul
mruppert
Posted 5/3/2009 12:57 AM (#14730 - in reply to #14659)

Expert

Hello Danjunny:
     I have read all the previous posts now and I am aware of your loss, and her gain.
     No life ends, because it can't, but life certainly does "transition" from one form to another, because it can. My science teaches me this. And, this is a "law" of physics easily understood if people replaced numbers with souls. The equations work out the same way.
     In as little as a minute from this writing to as long as 40 years from now....you and I may still be able to see what the world wishes us to.....but I will be quite a mummy, an ancient man, and our eyes will be so much wiser. Yet, we will still be moved to shed a tear for those that travel ahead of us!
      It is a principle of Quantum Physics and Mechanics that an electron pair, split and sent off in a, e.g., 45 degree angle to each other,  propelled into the infinity of space will always maintain the 45 degree inclination in relation to the other throughout all of space, into infinity. The singular electron  ALWAYS has knowledge of the orientation of the other entity to make the pair. What is the explanation of this, the most strangest of phenomena in the Quantum world.....stranger than no time/all time at zero point?
      It is simply this....the lonely electron will meet it's paired one somewhere in infinity and therefore must be perfectly positioned to rejoin when it happens. We don't know how that might happen, but we do know that it does happen, sometimes....even in our reality....and there you have the fuel and fodder for your dreams.....love to you, my friend............
Peace and Nebula,
Marty and Astro"nut"ical Cats, Luckylee, Poppyhead, and Sissygirl
Danjummai
Posted 5/3/2009 9:29 AM (#14734 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

sooooo...scientifiq...Marty,

Thanks!

mruppert
Posted 5/6/2009 8:47 PM (#14760 - in reply to #14734)

Expert

Magnifiq Danjy.....
     The way science and spirit has started to blend into a mixture of particulate solids for me is either a sign of dementia or a sign of enlightenment (maybe both?). The way the blender is still mixing....who knows what elixer I will finally drink.
     But remarkable things have happened my friend, and someday I shall share these things with you face to face.

Peace Profound,
Marty and the Paws....Lucky, Poppy, and Sissy
Danjummai
Posted 5/7/2009 8:26 AM (#14763 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

That's most generous of you Marty,
Waiting!
Danjummai
Posted 5/7/2009 8:39 AM (#14764 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

05-05-09 I was sleeping and a voice said and I saw 22 19 46. I awoke.
mruppert
Posted 6/1/2009 9:41 PM (#15127 - in reply to #703)

Expert

Exploratory.....are you okay Danny? I have an ill wind. What is wrong?

marty and the girls
Paul Joseph
Posted 6/2/2009 7:55 AM (#15137 - in reply to #15127)

PhD Alumni

Funny thing Marty, I was wondering also .... ?
Danjummai
Posted 6/5/2009 3:10 PM (#15230 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

22 1946

Sorry Friends, escaped my little mind to have to promptly respond, truly exploratory Marty and Paul but nothing is really wrong, or so I think. Moreover what could be wrong in a past that we are here to correct?

Peace!

sunflower
Posted 6/9/2009 6:07 AM (#15330 - in reply to #14659)

Elite Veteran

dear danjummai,your tears are my tears,although we know in our heart and soul our loved ones go to a better place when they are called,we here on earth still carry the love and pain of losing them from our arms,be well my friend,i send you much love,now and alwaysyour mother is a fine woman,and she willbe very proud of you,love to her also,irisx
Danjummai
Posted 6/10/2009 2:11 PM (#15342 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

Hey, many more thanks, love, peace and kisses! 
mruppert
Posted 6/12/2009 11:18 PM (#15389 - in reply to #703)

Expert

Hello DannyJay:
     It is good to know that you are well and at peace! I, for one, miss what you write in this forum.
     What brought you to mind was far more pedestrian, but no reflection on you. I was drinking some "Tusker" beer which is from Nairobi, Kenya and one of the few fellow quaffers left to our beer drinking club asked if there was any beer from other places in Africa.  One of our gentlemen wanted some other beers from the same "general" area which lead to a discussion and drawing of maps on tablecloths of the continent of Africa.
Our conclusion was that Americans knowledge of geography is very poor. We got more places in generally the right areas than our waitstaff did, who had access to the Internet....and couldn't find a lot of things because they couldn't spell them....i.e....Coat De Ivory. Anyway, no Nigerian drinks, but we discovered the foul taste of Ethiopian beer and the great taste of Ethiopian state produced Ouzo.
     Truly a night to forget and a night to remember.
      I love this world!

Peace and Hands-Across-the-Waters,
Marty and Cats, Luck, Popp and Siss and........
in memory of my little cat, from Algeria, whose name was Mmboye, but we called her Inky.
Paul Joseph
Posted 6/13/2009 4:21 AM (#15399 - in reply to #15389)

PhD Alumni

Jambo - yes do they not brew a good Guinness version over in the Great Continent ?
Paul Joseph
Posted 6/13/2009 6:04 PM (#15407 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

Interesting Cara, as I had in my team a manager who was a Nigerian Queen (seriously ) though I did not until after she had left and returned home, never to come back to our shores
Danjummai
Posted 6/15/2009 5:05 PM (#15462 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

Marty, I was so intoxicated, had to wait for my head to clear. Not a good drinker physically, since when we used to knock out bottles in 'teens' to prove ourselves. Got washed out in adulthood and sobered out. In Nigeria there is the local brew too called Burkutu, Pito or the local gin Ogogoro. You are welcome to Nigeria friends!

mruppert
Posted 6/17/2009 1:46 AM (#15497 - in reply to #703)

Expert

Hi Danju, Kiddo, et al:
     So, Kiddo, you and I drank Tusker together! In a way we did. Very few people on this site can say they drank a Tusker beer.
Ahhhhhh.....see what you guys miss!
      Danman, even my dreams of visiting Nigeria are over. Not in my mind, but in my ability to do so. I remember a spiritual excursion by UMS, and because the mountain was so high I could not participate, even on a spiritual level. Just too intimidated and too out of sorts.
       But, when my lottery money rolls in, I will invite all of you to celebrate....with your way paid. Well, maybe there are one or two  that will have to come on their own.....not that they are not welcome, just that I am not gonna pay for them, as they have made quite clear  a disdain of largesse.

Peace,
Marty and Luck, Popp,and Siss
Danjummai
Posted 6/18/2009 10:04 AM (#15510 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

Oh, come on now Marty Kiddo! Booze is booze whether larger or largesse, whether Tusks, burkutu, beer or jin, whether in Zikr, Prayer or Hymn - I don't know how many of us touch the stronger and most costlier spirits in gin – we do not want to be alcoholics right?  Well, left to me all intoxicants seem to serve the same purpose which is to set one in the desired frame of mind. Good to learn that you won a lottery bro, we’ll come to merry with you. Get so many crates of your favorite Tusker handy. To win a lottery is something more than boozing Marty Dear, it is 'Mother Luck!'

Danjummai
Posted 6/29/2009 3:31 PM (#15645 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

FATIMAH’S BIRTH DAY 24-6-09

I walked with Ali in a familiar terrain. We came upon Adam seated on a bench in a desolate park. By his left was his friend, a monk with counting bead in hand. I squinted by his right and placed my hand in his soft palm while Ali remained standing. “Thank You,” I said in greeting and he replied thus: “Thank you so much. I have this female spirit which told me that what you are witnessing is the Birth Day of Fatimah, daughter of Muhammad, from Seven (Rajab) to Eight (Sha’aban) so it should be celebrated. He presented to me a silver flash disc. “It takes three days to open,” he said and I awoke.

Danjummai
Posted 8/11/2009 11:14 AM (#16449 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

08-10-09 Beware of Love For Money

I was in a library looking for a poetry book. The librarian was busy chatting with some American visitors. I spoke to her thus: “I am locking for a poetry book to borrow.” “Sure, there are some over there that might interest you,” She said and went with me to a distant shelf. I searched while she stood watching. I came across a title embossed in gold. The title reads:” Beware of Love for Money.” “Are you writing your thesis?” She asked. “Yes, I am in a way,” I found myself saying. “Where did you graduate?” I asked her. “I graduated from Bayero University Kano,” She said. “Then you must have tasted the pomposity of Kano city,” I said “What about you?” She asked. “I am online student of psychology,” I answered. “When did you graduate?” She asked. ”Many years ago, I am currently working on a poetry book and there seem to be problem.” “What Problem?” She asked. “You are to direct problems and not be entangled in them,” She said. “Of course, this is what I have been trying to do,” “Then you may want to borrow the book in your hand,” she said. “Wow, I am honored. Now I can borrow from this great library after many years of membership.” I said and awoke.

mruppert
Posted 8/13/2009 8:37 PM (#16493 - in reply to #703)

Expert

Hiho Danju..........
     I am curious about BUK in your dream. That, as far as I know is a teaching university. If I am not mistaken, Kano only has one university available to students.
     What is your interpretation of poetry vs academics? Do you see this as an avenue or an obstacle?

Peace and Brotherhood,
Marty, Lucky, Poppy and Sissycat
Jump to page : < ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... >
Now viewing page 10 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2018 PD9 Software