University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Metaphysical Dreams/Arts Club
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : < ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... >
Now viewing page 8 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Paul Joseph
Posted 11/5/2008 3:48 PM (#12130 - in reply to #12121)
Subject: RE: Metaphysical Dreams/Arts Club

PhD Alumni

Right behind ya, my man, Ahmad, or in front, who knows, who cares ? Mission indeed accomplished - allonz-ye (pardon, franglais)

let's go find better and better places
Top of the page Bottom of the page
instinctual
Posted 11/5/2008 7:03 PM (#12144 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

Waving to Ahmad...may your dreams continue to be thought provoking to you, and all...

Lots of Love everywhere!
Danjummai
Posted 11/6/2008 5:32 AM (#12158 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

Either ways, front, back, left, right and centre does not matter my lovelies. What will matter may be is the Devinci Junior SOS received at the dawn of the 'historic election' - just may be. We all are to congratulate.

Congratulations to US!

!

Danjummai
Posted 11/6/2008 5:36 AM (#12159 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

Devinci Junior 11-04-3008

It was towards dawn Nigerian time. I saw myself relaxing in day time in the midst of family members. Then my cell-phone began to ring. I ignored it for a considerable time until it got irritating and I reluctantly picked up and heard a masculine voice saying “Hello.” ‘Who is this? Who gave you this number?” I asked. “Junior Devinci. I want you to do me a favor. I want you reach this message to my family members in the US where I own a large sparse of landed property. I am hospitalized. We are loosing the battle I need reinforcement.” He shook my hand and turned to go with the three other elderly persons with him, all wearing white clothes. I tarried there a while watching their backs as they went and thinking over what he said. Is he sick? But it did not show. He turned back with the others smiling as they faded. I saw myself in the midst of a laboring youth busy at a construction site where a magnificent edifice was in construction. Three youth were carrying a heavy pyramidal iron each at the sides of the pyramid. The one by me had lost his strength and the iron bar came slipping down. I quickly stepped in and grabbed it up. The three of us reached it to the end of a wall and hoisted it. The youths that were there watched us with mouths agape and I awoke.

instinctual
Posted 11/6/2008 12:20 PM (#12163 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

Wow, Ahmad...how symbolic in many ways your dream is...dreams are..

Thank you for congratulations, I feel the world should be congratulated, not just us in the good ole U.S!

Danjummai
Posted 11/6/2008 1:17 PM (#12171 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

Thanks Lori for the reminder and 'wave,' stay, don't try wriggle out of that promise…

Love Infinite!

instinctual
Posted 11/6/2008 7:11 PM (#12188 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

Ok Ok Ahmad..no wriggling and or wiggling here. But airfare will be so steep, no?

Danjummai
Posted 11/7/2008 9:39 AM (#12223 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

Miracles-Magic-the Abnormal still happen Lori...
instinctual
Posted 11/7/2008 3:16 PM (#12243 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

oh my friend Ahmad..they certainly do, for if we didn't have faith in them, there would be less wonder in the world..
Danjummai
Posted 11/11/2008 2:11 PM (#12326 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

So what says you? Yes/No?

While awaiting the act of our faith, why not have a rejoinder and Last Supper - All together. It shall be fun!

Love Infinite!

Danjummai
Posted 11/11/2008 2:13 PM (#12327 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

A Rejoinder 11-11-2008

I watched a childhood friend jubilating and praising himself over his article that gained a front-page prominence on a national daily. “This is a perfect story,” He said, showing me the page. “Yes, but let the readers be the ones to judge. You are not to praise yourself,” I said. “You’re right, but I am happier with the way you edited the story. I remember having used the word Attachment for Attaché in a mistake that would have ruined the essence of the story,” he said and I awoke.

Danjummai
Posted 11/11/2008 2:17 PM (#12328 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

Last Supper 11-08-2008

It was a strange land. I visited an elder to spend a couple of days. He attached me with an aid to be following me around on a bicycle. I was riding through a muddy region with the aid perched behind me on the carrier. When we turned to come back I said: “Look, let me tell you. You were assigned to follow me around that your boss knows whatever I said and do. He is watching right now. He thinks he brought me here by force not knowing I am here on my own volition. He thinks too that my humility is an act of weakness while I think it is my greatest strength. He thinks he’s entrapped me while today I will show him by going as I wish. If he has the power let him stop me. I stopped the bicycle by the gate. The young aid was unable to stand properly on his feet. He was shaking from head to toe in fear. I went in and met the master waiting my arrival. “Shall I go back and lock the gate, seeing that I am the last, and lest some strangers strayed in?” I said. “That would have been most insensitive. You have no idea how many people come here daily. 90% of the world population comes here daily to have their meals. Some in the day time, some at night. So it is wise to have left it open that everyone comes in as they wish.” I saw multitude of people coming through the white-painted gate. Soon where we stood turned into a spacious dinning hall filled to capacity. Those present were solely white males. I was seated with the master in the front flank with a bearded youth beside me. There wasn’t a feminine presence except for two dark figures I recognized to be my two female friends who had surreptitiously sneaked in to have a look. We were served African food. I was eating Tuwo and Miyan Kubewa (Okro soup). My two friends were standing by my table, thinking that they were covered from everyone’s sight. One of the bold one came forward, poked a finger on the soup and licked up. Humm, she seemed to like the taste, but was puzzled that I was a Hausa-Fulani, rather than the Easterners or Westerners she had known. When she came to lick the second time, I had finished eating my Tuwo, I pushed to her the remaining soup with a liver I had reserved to eat the last. What? He sees? She thought for a second before grasping the plate and returned to her friend. I awoke.

Paul Joseph
Posted 11/11/2008 3:06 PM (#12330 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

Ahmad - rushing, so cannot do proper dignity to your dream ... all i will say now, reserved to come back, is

a) the major historical, symbolical, political and spiritual significance of recent weeks' election ...

&

b) the very swift rapidity with which, for example, junk e-mails are already hitting the systems, of eg, I hate to reproduce it, I only do it because love must be strong enough to overpower hate ... I was going to type it but will not as it is too negative against Mr Obama....

As the great Neil Young said, 'Rust never sleeps', neither does evil. Paradoxically, the only antidote to hate is, love xx

Edited by Paul Joseph 11/11/2008 3:07 PM
Danjummai
Posted 11/16/2008 10:11 AM (#12453 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

Two Faces of the World 11-14-2000

I came home to meet an old lady posing to be my mum. I met my sister and her boy friend narrating the story of a medium who had asked for perfume which she turned into money by the Jinns. Then there was a heavy down pour of rain to which I went into my room for some time and then came out to meet a whirlwind. I stayed in the middle of the whirlwind up till when the old lady in our house came and saw me. She said: “You are so in Love with the wind.” I said “Yes.” Then I saw myself in a wilderness where I met a young lady reading newspaper. The wilderness was so sophisticated well ahead of anything ever known or heard of. We went in a lifter which stopped at the second floor of a tall building. We went into a room where we met the old lady playing the role of mum together with the young one playing the role of my wife-to-be. I went into my bedroom with my wife telling what society expected of me. I was watching my wife standing in between me and my mum and my mum in between me and the world. “We have arrived. We need each other,” my wife said and I woke up for a few minutes before going back to meet Moses and Hussein who admonished me thus: “The world has two faces; success and failure - poverty and wealth. Destiny of the poor could change for the better. Destiny of the rich could plummet to hit the rocks. They bid me farewell. “Bye Hussein,” I said and awoke.

Danjummai
Posted 11/18/2008 11:56 AM (#12494 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

The Chinese Leader 11-30-2001

We were cruising in a turbulent terrain. When we reached the highest climb the turbulence settled we landed on a solid ground. I was watching a negotiation between Chinese and American authorities. The negation was soon ended. We came out with the young Chinese ruler and headed for his palace. “You know that the Americans had cheated,” he said as we sat feasting in the palace. I said nothing. A servant appeared to announce to his master the arrival of a dignified guest. He was asked to show him in. He came back with the stranger to whom the Chinese King stood up in excitement. “There he is,” he said to the stranger pointing at me. “He can guide you in all matters,” he said and I awoke.

Danjummai
Posted 11/18/2008 11:57 AM (#12495 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

Land Of Lepers 11-28-2001

It was a strange land whose inhabitants were born lepers. We were orbiting round the entire landscape. Later we were on foot with a female friend exploring this most strange land of the handicapped. We got tired and rested under the shadow of a large tree. We were discussing issues when herd we a voice saying: “They can be healed.” Our discussion tilted to what the invisible speaker said of healing before I awoke.

Danjummai
Posted 11/18/2008 12:00 PM (#12496 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

Mikhail Gorbachev 11-17-08

I wrote a book. A close friend suggested we take the script to Michael Gorbachev in Russia to be published. We were seated with Mikhail in the compound of his home. His posh Mercedes Benz was parked in sight. I sat where I was directly watching the plate number of the car: “2000.” Michael was going through content of the book. I watched cover of the book which had a handsome youth in black corporate suit. “I wish I can afford to buy a copy when hits the market,’ he said. Michael was not that poor. This large bungalow and car does not tell of poverty, I thought before my friend said: "Russian economy has since been sour. What he is saying is that one needs do away with lots of habituations to be able to buy a book like yours.” I awoke.

Danjummai
Posted 11/21/2008 1:53 PM (#12525 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

King Fahd 11-04-2004

I was in Medina at the prophet’s Mosque. We were seated taking lessons from King Fahd whop was the eldest in our midst. I gave him my exam result and perused my performance from the beginning right to the current which was 41 over 48. I showed him an Iranian literature, he browsed through. “What is this?” He asked me. I felt ashamed. “It is propaganda.” I said. He was silent for a moment then said. “Yes, it is indeed propaganda. Don’t you feel the pain in the wrongs done the Prophet?” “I do,” I said and awoke.

Edited by Danjummai 11/21/2008 1:55 PM
Danjummai
Posted 11/22/2008 11:32 AM (#12529 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

Reincarnation (2) 11-08-2003

Three of us were in room at a grave yard. Isa was seated on a mat that was put on the ground. Maryam was holding a male child in her hand named Ibrahim. She began a discourse on reincarnation, questioning its basis in a rendition that went on at length. I was touched by her rendition and was itching for her to land for me to take a shot. When she landed, I said: “Your doubt is not surprising, but reality is that reincarnation is true. All of us here are its product. Your make me speak on an issue that was meant to be a secret. I know who I am the places I stayed in my previous lives. I had lived in India, China and America before settling in Africa. America was my origin. There I shall be made to rise again,” I said. We were all silent, all of us somehow sorry for our outbursts. I was holding Abraham. I gave him back to Mary who could not look at me in the face. The cold sensation in the room made Esau stood up from where he was seated on the mat. I went out of the room and met Joseph waiting to take me home. “Adam is there at the top of the hill with the mechanics. He leaves today if they are able to fix his car,” he said and I awoke.

Danjummai
Posted 11/22/2008 11:33 AM (#12530 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

Power Of Praise 11-07-1991

I prayed before sleep to be shown the circumstances surrounding my relationship with an intimate friend. In my sleep I found myself watching a movie in which two clans were in fierce battle on horse backs. Each clan gallantly fought behind their leader. One of the clans outnumbered the other. They bantered, clawed and killed each other to a point the battle was centered on their two leaders. Leader of the minorities was outwitting his opponent. He drew him out, thrust his sword into him and shouted thus: “I kill you with the power of my Praise and the power of God.” I awoke.

Danjummai
Posted 11/22/2008 11:34 AM (#12531 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

English Exam 11-29-1991

We were students about writing English exam. Our teacher, a pretty European lady was distributing the exam sheet. On the sheet was written “English Exam.” When we were permitted to begin, I wrote: “Ahmad 1949,” on my paper and awoke.

Danjummai
Posted 1/15/2009 10:26 AM (#13130 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

Mother’s Call 01-14-09

The roofing of our home was vandalized by some family members. I was accessing the damage and effecting repairs. It was around noon, time when school children were coming back home. I saw that ceiling of the rooms were terribly torn. They too needed replacing. I came out to meet a visiting crowd which asked me thus: “Do you have a mother?” I was silent for a while before I mustered the courage to answer. “Yes.” “Then come along she is calling,” they said and dispersed. I followed their trail and mind, quite certain that it was the call and not that of my biological mother. I awoke.

Tracy Martin
Posted 1/15/2009 1:31 PM (#13132 - in reply to #703)

Alumni

I found myself in a car with the dead body of my mother fully wrapped in blankets sitting up in the back sit. It was not my car and the owners seemed to be anxious to move on. There was a group of people outside all covered in gray ash..I thought perhaps they were leading religious ceremonies for the dead and may have a way or a place for me to bury my Mom. I asked and was told that 101 people had died there and they did not know what to do either.

Suddenly I was awoken by a painful twist to my knee and cried out. My partner then said, "it's alright, you are safe, you are loved. " I said I twisted my knee. He asked if there was anything he could do. I told him about the dream and asked if he would help me to bury my mother. I fell back to sleep and we were immediately digging a grave right there.

When I woke again I considered that the car which often represents one's own body was not mine, a shift in personal identification, but the responsibility for the 'dead' within was mine. It seemed right to "lay to rest" the past. Waking up so suddenly kept the message of the dream alive for me where ordinarily I would have just forgotten it.

Also, my Mom has had two friends die lately and said she was looking out for the third since such things often happen in threes. I wanted to call her up right away in the morning to make sure she was alive...and happily found emails that she had just written in that moment.
Danjummai
Posted 1/17/2009 10:52 AM (#13173 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

VOICES 01-12-09

I was in deep sleep when I heard a voice saying: "Mary loves you." I awoke.

01-17-09

Same voice said to me: "Rudolph Keppler." I awoke.

Edited by Danjummai 1/17/2009 10:56 AM
Danjummai
Posted 1/20/2009 1:26 PM (#13290 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

CONGRATULATION 01-20-09

A Doctor on night duty thought of calling his wife and instead called my number: "Hello, Dr. Ada, I am about to deliver the first son of the year." "Congratulation, but unfortunately this is a wrong number," I said. He immediately hung up and I awoke. 

Jump to page : < ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... >
Now viewing page 8 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2018 PD9 Software