University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Metaphysical Dreams/Arts Club
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... >
Now viewing page 5 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Danjummai
Posted 7/14/2007 8:21 AM (#2206 - in reply to #703)
Subject: RE: Metaphysical Dreams/Arts Club

PhD Alumni

FIGHTING IN THE DESERT 15-11-2001

I was in a foreign land. There were two traffic-jammed highways that I had to cross to my destination. I crossed the first without stress. The second crossing was tough. Vehicles kept plighting intermittently. It seemed as if I was trapped. I felt like a boat besieged by the flow of turbulent current of the sea. Then suddenly my eyes opened to see an overhead-bridge and so I comfortably marched atop and crossed. I descended into a desert where I found two prison wardens in a bitter charade. One of the wardens knocked his opponent and took money from his breast pocket. When he turned to leave he saw me watching. His face turned madder. He charged towards me to silence me for what I have seen. I quickly climbed a tall leafless tree that was near. The assailant could not climb. He began looking for stones to throw with. From where I stood atop the leafless tree I could see everywhere. I saw the other man that my assailant had knocked awaken from his swoon. He sat up and was watching us from the distance. The assailant began pelting his stones at me but surprisingly there seemed to have been a screen erected between us that every stone he threw was repelled back to him. He got more furious and went looking for bigger rocks. He got one big one and mustered all he got of his power and threw to crush me but alas, the large rock came down and back at him, crushing him like an ant. I came down and went to the aid of the injured warden. I left him after he was fully recovered and went searching for water to make ablution. I came upon a mother and her grown-up daughter selling plastic kettles of different sizes and colors. I had no money but yet took a small blue kettle full of water and went my way. I walked deeper into the desert and just when the sun beginning to set I saw the two women on their way home. They walked in a peculiar gait and gladdening strides. When they were passing me, the older woman said: “Till we meet next year. We are traveling abroad. It’s going to be a long year, you take care of yourself,” she said and I awoke.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Danjummai
Posted 7/14/2007 8:24 AM (#2207 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

REALITY 1

9-11-2001

I visited an elder in his office. I met him busy distributing money to strangers. There were so many people to give that I had to wait. At last I was allowed to see him. I entered his office and met him busy answering calls. I waited again and when he had hung-up I said: “So this is your reality Sir, you left us in want but you are here distributing to others.” He smiled and beckoned me to wait for him outside. I went out and waited. “Where is Ahmad? Come let’s go and I will show you my reality,” he said I awoke.

Danjummai
Posted 7/14/2007 8:30 AM (#2208 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

REALITY(2) 10-11-2001

I met the Old man by the gate of a business premises. We went together to a quiet place by the gate and sat down. We saw a drunkard approaching. He came by the gate and made to come into the premises. Baba went to him in rage and stopped him. The drunkard was adamant. He kept pushing his way and pleading with the old man to let him in and Baba’s rage cooled down and he let him went in. He turned towards the guard who by then was standing close and said: “I have told you time and again not to allow such irresponsible people come near here but it seems as if you are not doing your job properly!’" The guard said nothing and Baba came back to where we were seated. “Ahmad I like your company though some times you are too religious,” he said and vanished. I found myself seated with the guard where Baba was. The guard said: “Let me tell you how to perfectly relate with Baba. You should always strive to give him whatever he asks up to the point when he will say to you: ‘My son, little-by-little I have taken all that is mine and you have nothing of yours.’” The guard disappeared and I found Baba seated there as if he was there all along. We stood up and headed towards home and I awoke.

Danjummai
Posted 7/21/2007 11:13 AM (#2331 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

THE SKY OPENED 15-8-1999

I was living in a luxurious suite. A pretty maid came in with a message. “Someone wants to see you right away,” she said. I went out and saw the sky had opened. I was in Heaven watching its beautiful clouds. I watched handsome people ambling around in white piece of clothing. I watched an argument by a group of enthusiasts. It was a heated argument about nothing in particular. I was called in to adjudicate and I awoke.

Danjummai
Posted 7/21/2007 11:15 AM (#2332 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

BESIEGED BY WAR 6-6-1999

I was in a palace besieged by war. The palace was about being taken by what looked like a European army. Shooting was towards my direction. I hid my face from being hit. When the shooting died down I sat up to see what was going on. It was then that I saw a man coming towards my direction. It was as if the army had halted for a reason and no sooner had the black man appeared than the shooting commenced. I watched the army formation direct all its guns on the coming man. The man was unaffected by the army gun fire. When he neared I saw that his mouth was rhythmically moving. He was chanting a song of a sort which increased in volume as he strode towards me. He came by me and stood chanting his song for a long while before he set back towards the line of fire and I awoke.

Danjummai
Posted 7/21/2007 11:17 AM (#2333 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

A MEMENTO 6-6-1999

I was with a woman strangely familiar. The woman had with her a gown up daughter. We were at the bank of a sea that was surrounded by gigantic rocks. I embraced her and the daughter clung to her mother from behind. It was a blissful reunion that I wished will not end at a sudden. The woman held my hand up, appreciating the ring on one of my fingers. Her eyes were focused on the inscription of the word "Allah" on the ring. I felt her yearning. She loved to have the ring from me. She besought that I give her the ring and I said: “There’s no need. You do not need a memento form me for I will be forever be by you,” and I awoke.

Danjummai
Posted 8/7/2007 7:23 AM (#2488 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

NATURAL DISASTERS 19-10-2004

I was on the way to a Friend's house. I met him on the way and we set out to stroll."Dreams come to me very detailed, in the form of a discourse between two personalities, a Superior, by the informed lines of his arguments, the other, an inferior who listens and asks questions," he said. "I too have dreams the same way, my latest was about Iran and the hypocrisy surrounding the conduct of the lives of people. I was with the late Ruhullah Khomeini in the dream and he was telling me things. He spoke to me about Unity which he said is what the world wants and not the unending debates and fights as to who is on the right and wrong. He told me that humanity is the same and this the reason why God does not spare any in terms of calamity. "People are saying that it is for Iran's wrong doings that Allah is afflicting it with natural disasters. The Iranians too are saying that it is for America's wrong doings that it suffering its misfortunes. These are sayings of those who do not know REALITY," he told me. So what do you think?" Asked I my friend who passed to me a pack of Benson and Hedges to light but I felt small to smoke in his presence and in the crowd which did not know that I smoke cigarettes. He took me to an isolated place, behind town and there he lit his and I lit mine too. "Muhammad if given a fraction to solve, locks his doors, takes time analyzing the implication before having the courage to take a shot and before that begins by saying in the name of Jesus. Is it not so?" He asked. I was  puzzled. I did not know which Muhammad he was referring to. Could be a Christian. But a Christian will not bear the name Muhammad. I just shut my mind and answered: "Yes, it is true that I find pleasure ruminating in the month of fasting(Ramadan)."  He laughed. "Come and see me tomorrow," he said. I checked my watch and found It was 12:45am. I awoke and found it to be 12:45am, on the dot.

Danjummai
Posted 8/7/2007 7:30 AM (#2489 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

TRUE LOVE 19-11-2004
I came home to find my younger sister being waylayed by a mob. I confronted them and fought till when I and their leader were the only ones standing. He indicated that he was in love with my sister and I was interfering. He boasted to get rid of me if I don't give way. He mobilized another strong army to arrest me but I also immobilized this second squad. He tried severally to override my command and failed. I immobilized even he, saying: "God is sufficient for whoever has trust in Him." "I give up! Please release us!" he said and I did with my sister who was possessed. "May your hearts be free and filled with the true love that will lead to fruitful matrimony," I said and awoke.
Danjummai
Posted 8/31/2007 12:48 PM (#2560 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

RUSSIAN ADMIRAL 25-10-2004

I was in the house of a Russian Admiral in a village in Africa. There was a special program that the Admiral was running that involved numbers and charts in a mathematical order that was churning out winning numbers into a pool of dots that decorated the wall. I was surprised at their dedication to this game of numbers. I besought that the Admiral give me a code for my personal use and to my surprise he gave me thus: “DD = 25.” The code seemed familiar to me, the Admiral paid no attention. He just went ahead with his work and I watched in silence. There appeared a top ranking Russian female-soldier beseeching to meet the Admiral. The feeling was that the Russian government wanted a truce with the Admiral before they could call him back from exile. The Admiral went into meeting with the lady, leaving me and his aid behind. “For how long has the Admiral been in exile?” I asked the familiar-looking aid. “He has been in this village for quite some time. He was younger when he came here, but look at him now, he is old and his family too,” the aid said. “Where is his family?” I asked. “The family is at the other side of the village, in a city. We use this place as our base,” the aid answered. The feeling that I knew the Admiral and his aid for a very long time imbued me. “I think I know you but can’t remember where,” I said to the aid. “The house of Hussein of course,” he politely said. That was the very street that I live, I thought and awoke.

Danjummai
Posted 9/17/2007 7:26 AM (#2594 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

ALIEN FIGHTTER 1-6-07

I was watching a fighter jet coming towards me in the compound of what was the remains of the building of USIS at Maska Road Kaduna. The silvered colored bird was flying low. I watched as it surged forward in attack but before it could strike I felt the engines fail. We came face-to-face with the pilot, a tiny alien creature. The fighter jet passed overhead and crashed in the football field. People began to vacate the place before the imminent explosion but as chance had it did not happen. The plane was covered in hissing smoke which was spreading all over the place. My eyes focused on the defeated pilot trapped in his iron can. He had no means of escape. He was relaxed without any sign of fear and it occurred to me that he was waiting for something bad. I took to my heels. I went towards Isa Kaita Road where I found people talking about what they saw and even adding what they did not…..

Danjummai
Posted 10/9/2007 6:08 AM (#2651 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

MAGICAL RING 23-09-07

I was surfing in an ultra-modern internet café when suddenly there occurred power failure. All the systems failed despite the perfect state of their UPS. I was seated near the desk of the two female café attendants. We waited for the power to be restored and in the interim I dozed off and subsequently sailed into deeper blank sleep. I awoke to find myself lying in a big ring of rounded white clocks. There was no movement around. I found that time has stopped. The feeling was so rusty that I found it difficult to move my body. My vision was not affected. I could see the transfixed bodies of the two female attendants. Then there was a montage, and I began to see pictorials of lifeless planets and lastly caught the sight of a fauna by a sea in day time. There was surprisingly motion here. I watched a peculiar zebra breed drinking water alone. This zebra was winged by the head where horned animals have horns. I sat up from where I was lying in the circle: “Look he has awoken!” One of the attendants said in alarm. “It’s impossible! He is supposed to have been rendered completely insane at this point.” “What makes you think he is not,” the other said. I was annoyed. I felt that I was tempted. I saw that the internet café has turned into a ritual hall. A ritual dance by some semi-nude girls was in progress. They were rendering a song too which was Michael Jackson’s ‘I AM BAD.’ I felt it was meant to trap me permanently in the magical circle. I was dared. I began mustering courage to stand up to the challenge. Little-by-little, what began as a thought electrified me into action. I stood up and defiantly walked out of the ring. The two females came closer to watch. We locked eyes and I said to them: ‘I am a spiritualist of light and not darkness. You can rule only those that have a part in DARKNESS.’ I walked two rounds outside of their rings of magical clocks and then went out the door where I bumped into a young lady in black robe. She was in haste for the ritual and her tray of fruits and incense spilled. She devotedly bent to pick her things and when finished and about to proceed saw my face, she froze in bewilderment. I was watching this scenario and at the same time another in the distance of a prince coming with his entourage to this very occasion of the present. In the distance I saw his entourage stop at the mansion of his consort. The prince went inside alone and just as I bumped into the young lady in black robe so did the prince with the lady of the house also in black robe and headed for the ritual. The prince was mad with rage that his consort was into what he considered his personal belief. I laughed knowing who the prince and his consort were. I looked at the beautiful woman looking into my eyes and there too saw the connection that she has with the consort of the past who was her mother and awoke.

Danjummai
Posted 12/26/2007 1:52 PM (#3314 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

TELEPATHY SESSION 24-10-2007

I decided not to partake in a friend’s Telepathy-Session for what I suspected to be an exploitation of one’s innards. Tuesday I slept early, before time of the session which was slated for 12-midnight. I dreamt that I was watching my friend copying my personal diary which I earlier agreed upon but suddenly saw how dubious and exploitative the endeavor was. I woke up in the sleep and collected the notes that were copied and destroyed them. I collected my diary and called it quits. This was a great shock to my friend who had thought I had completely given in to their lies. I was happy for what I did but soon this happiness was beclouded with fear. My friend left the scene angrily with the intention of mobilizing a force against me, and as I walked homeward, I was cornered at a market place where shooting broke out and people began deserting the place. I was in the middle of a battle between two robot-gun-pots, one poised to destroy me and the other bent in my protection. I had my gun too but had no cause to shoot any of the assailants. I was soon delivered and back on my way walking peacefully home. At an intersection I saw one of the protective gun-pots, Dog-Head, being pushed on a wheel chair to cross a precarious street. The wheel chair was pushed from the end of the road to, by itself, reach Dog-Head across the very busy street and to my surprise, Dog-Head reached the other end and back safely. I went closer to the veteran soldier and found him to be saying: “We survived the first and we’ll survive the rest,” and I awoke.

Rose
Posted 3/30/2008 10:43 AM (#4142 - in reply to #703)

Student

Could it be that you're experiencing things from a past life or lives? Your dreams are so detailed. Or could it be that you are dreaming of events yet to come?
Rose
Posted 3/30/2008 10:46 AM (#4143 - in reply to #703)

Student

I had a dream that God sat me down and said, "the end to all problems will come when you have learned to fix your sight on me and your efforts on becoming more enlightened. Put these things first and all else becomes the symphony in the background of the main performance.
Danjummai
Posted 8/20/2008 5:04 PM (#9449 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

MYSTERY LADY

08-20-08

I was imbued with a feeling strong, I was laced with a lady unknown, The lady seemed quite unaware of the meeting at hand, But when my hand reached for the top of her chest, she abruptly, and instinctively too, made to push it off. I was in control. I calmed her down, caressing deep into the mystery of her being. I reached first for the top and slithered down to her bosom. Her laps were molded firm, “You are indeed devote by the look of your legs which I believe stand all night in prayer and rest only at the approach of down,” I said, She relaxed closing her eyes, The scenario suddenly changed from that of the comfort of a room to that of morning in a street with visibly none but a large number of school children wearing white uniforms. It was almost time for departure. We were engaged in intelligent talks. “Do you visit UMS Forum?” I asked. “Yes.” “Have you read the thread ‘Crisis of Faith?’” “Yes,” she said smiling. Her smile got me thinking, but before I could reach out to check who this mystery lady was, she quickly said, “Let me pay you for the massage” and threw a Twenty Naira note in my front. ‘She was so young, no naive,’ I thought, “Wait! You can not offend me! Pick up your money. What I did was done as a must of an intimate friend, she seemed touched. She reluctantly came back, picked her 20 and headed eastward. I watched her go before heading westward and the direction of the school children in preparation for an up-coming event, I awoke.

instinctual
Posted 8/20/2008 6:07 PM (#9452 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

Danjummai, firstly I would like to greet you and say it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, as we have bantered only through jokes and fun things here. I have always been drawn to your posts because I am intrigued by your language, ie the way in which you place your words, and your general presence...having said that.... What a dream! Quite vivid, quite lucid and quite beautiful. It seems you are very tuned in and in touch with the depth of your self, and appreciate that very same depth of beauty in others. I pray the "lady" presents herself to you..as it seems obvious that she is taunting and tempting you to allow her....to "expose" herself to you.

Peace and Blessings to you!

Lori
instinctual
Posted 8/20/2008 6:12 PM (#9453 - in reply to #4143)

PhD Alumni

Rose said: I had a dream that God sat me down and said, "the end to all problems will come when you have learned to fix your sight on me and your efforts on becoming more enlightened. Put these things first and all else becomes the symphony in the background of the main performance.

Rose, how amazing...to actually have a "dream" that God came to you!! It makes me wonder if indeed it was a dream...because maybe if God presented to you in that way while you were awake, perhaps you would have been fearful? (Intuition speaks through me, there) I see you posted this a while back, and in knowing you over the last few months, and not really before that..it seems as though you have completely embraced this message as truth..I love and admire you, Rose.
Paul Joseph
Posted 8/21/2008 5:15 AM (#9497 - in reply to #9453)

PhD Alumni

I also want to respond and acknowledge the fascinating dreams and themes here ... but coming at them rather late, I feel overwhelmed .... dream interpretation 'proper' requires the dreamer's associations, lest we put ourselves into the dream context .... also, Jung differentiated between our individual dream-work, which assisted or individuation - psychological growth - and 'big dreams', dreams that represented symbolic messages for the community & wider world ... just some of my own associations evoked by this thread, thanks All x
Rose
Posted 8/26/2008 9:19 PM (#9753 - in reply to #9453)

Student

You know what Instinctual...what's even more amazing is that I don't remember typing about that dream. I remember the experience but I really must have been somewhere deep within myself when I typed it here. I am trying to remember what possessed me to share it. Must have been something I read here....hmmmm....

Yes I've had some very real and close encounters with what I believe to be God.

Love and Peace to you....
Paul Joseph
Posted 8/27/2008 9:16 AM (#9761 - in reply to #9753)

PhD Alumni

Nice when we permit ourselves to sit in God's presence Rose xx
Danjummai
Posted 8/28/2008 3:51 PM (#9789 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

RECRUITMENT CENTRE08-21-08It was a recruitment centre. I was among the few to be recruited. I was a little short in height. The very familiar officer in charge on noticing the little commotion with those to measure me gave me a lift by pushing an iron plate beneath me which increased to the optimum. I was into the military camp floating not in body of course. I watched men undergoing their various drills. I watched to my amazement a dog and a bitch coming towards me in green skin-tight military uniform. There were two peculiar lines from their collars down to tail. ‘Even dogs here are soldiers,’ I thought mesmerized by this most amazing nature of being and awoke.
mruppert
Posted 8/28/2008 6:56 PM (#9790 - in reply to #9789)

I watched to my amazement a dog and a bitch coming towards me in green skin-tight military uniform. There were two peculiar lines from their collars down to tail. ‘Even dogs here are soldiers,’....from Danjummai....

And that imagery immediatley brought to mind....

Marcus Antonius:
And Caesar's spirit, raging for revenge,
With Ate by his side come hot from hell,
Shall in these confines with a monarch's voice
Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war,
That this foul deed shall smell above the earth
With carrion men, groaning for burial.

Julius Caesar Act 3, scene 1, 270–275

Oh....Ate is not to have eaten.....Ate is the goddess of ruin and strife.

Thanks, Danju...that was frighteningly beautiful in more ways than one!

Marty and the Cats of Peace, Luckypop, Poppyhead, and SissyGirl

Paul Joseph
Posted 8/29/2008 5:00 AM (#9806 - in reply to #9789)

PhD Alumni

Hello Danjummai ... your recent dream put me in mind of Guantanamo Bay and the current worrying developments on Russia's borders ...
Danjummai
Posted 9/1/2008 5:30 PM (#9901 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

Could be anything Joseph...

Marty I think you are probably right. Had an encounter immediately afterwards. Lucky to be alive.

Blessings! 

Rose
Posted 9/2/2008 9:02 PM (#9939 - in reply to #9761)

Student

God...who else could make a cute feathery face like the one on this Owl! I imagine God as all of that which creates. When we create it's as if we are the hands, eyes, ears and artist of all creation....

What sort of divine being came up with all of these wonderful ideas for so many beautiful creatures.
Jump to page : < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... >
Now viewing page 5 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software