University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Metaphysical Dreams/Arts Club
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... >
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Danjummai
Posted 7/17/2006 2:13 PM (#703)
Subject: Metaphysical Dreams/Arts Club

PhD Alumni

Are you a Dreamer, Artist, Dream Interpreter, Arts Critic, and thinking of sharing your invaluable experience? Here is the place! I invite you to this little world! You may send in your Contributions on this thread. I think it'll be fun! You may also post 'Downloads' of the images you're able to capture from your dreams for appreciation!

'Inanimate Dreams,' or in other words, fiction, short stories, real life experiences, poetry - all works of art, fake and original, are equally welcome!

This is metaphysics! Appreciation! Giving and expecting Nothing!

Blessings!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Danjummai
Posted 7/30/2006 6:54 AM (#754 - in reply to #703)
Subject: RE: Metaphysical Dreams/Arts Club

PhD Alumni

30-7-06
The Star of David
It was the mountainous region that bordered Israel and Palestine. I was amidst Arabs at the top of the mountain. We watched a man that I perceived to be Abbas preparing to launch a rocket at an approaching Israeli military convoy. Abbas fired his rocket which we watched heading towards its target. The first car passed when the rocket hit. There was a large explosion which consumed the rest of the convoy. Abbas shot another rocket into the soil of Israel. The Israel military routed the mountainous region and nabbed Abbas. We watched as he was taken away.

Then we were in Israel to condole bereaved families of the soldiers killed. We walked atop marbled floor on which was designed the symbol: White Star Of David. A black Jewish soldier approached to teach us their custom of condolence. There was a bowl on a table containing a white substance which people dip their finger and stick to the centre of their foreheads and the right side of their heads. We followed the queue and did the same and I awoke.

QUESTIONS: What does the White Star Of David in this dream signifies? Second: is there any such Jewish custom as was depicted in this dream?

Shalom!
Danjummai
Posted 8/16/2006 9:58 AM (#782 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

Two Headed Alien
I was drawn to the home of my late guardian. I found the gate blocked by worshipers. I found a way into the compound which I found to be packed with mourners. “Hajiya has passed on,” was the message in the air. I found Hajiya’s remains lying in the compound near the kitchen. They were waiting for me to pay my last respect before burial. There was an eerie feeling lurking in the air. I found relatives of Hajiya away from the corpse and rattling in fear. I took cue and watched from the distance. “She died in her prayer,” an elderly crier whispered to the hearing of all. To my amazement Hajiya’s body moved. She opened eyes glassy and weird and began beckoning to me to come forward. There was activity around her corpse. The corpse instantly began to rot and before very long had transformed into a jelly two-headed alien. “Come to me at once!” Hajiya commanded in a voice that was not hers.

The fear in the compound increased. But surprisingly I was not touched but still stood in the distance from her. My mind went past the scenario at hand. I saw myself as an exorcist before a wayward spirit. I intuitively began to pray. Hajiya was seemingly infuriated by the tilt of the event. She elongated her arm right up to my wrist and brought me face-to-face with her. I locked gaze with a pair of large angry eyes and a body most jelly. I still was not touched. I had confidence in the ring on the finger of my right hand. You will burn to ashes if you try to harm me!” I said. Hajiya mockingly smiled and formally took hold of the finger with the ring. I was provoked. Anger began charging in my veins for showdown. But I did not burst. I began to think things over. If this creature were to harm me I was in its grip to do so. The manner it held my hand and finger was painless. I was so engrossed in my thought when I heard it pleadingly say: “Release me!” There! I concluded. This creature was not to harm. It needed freedom. It must have been in bondage for long.

I was touched. I will have to release it. But first I must know what I was doing. I went into a museum where I was met by a friend. We worked the day going through compendiums on alien species. We later went into the museum bar to rest. We were just seated before drinks were brought when I remembered a document I have at home on the subject. I came out and my friend grudgingly behind. “You know I am thirsty and needed cold beer but you pulled us out into the field again.” He said. “You just keep the pace. Before very long you will come to rest as much as you want,” I said and hit full consciousness.

I have ‘download’ of what I was able to remember of the Two Headed Alien

Blessings!
Danjummai
Posted 8/21/2006 12:21 PM (#792 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

I was walking with Adam in the garden. We passed by an exceptionally fat woman. “This fat woman has a mother,” Adam said. I was made to understand that the fat woman was eldest daughter of her family. She recounted to us her story thus: “Why I look so fat and horrible is because I formerly worked with a poultry owned by the military. I used to steal chickens to feed on. This went on for a long time. One day I sneaked into the farm to steal not knowing a trap was set for me. As I entered the door locked and a monster appeared. I began to scream in fear until I fainted. I awoke thereafter and found myself looking this ugly and fat as the monster that I saw. The monster was shown us. It was a tall and huge black creature with blinded eyes and gagged mouth and ears. We were also shown the people that trapped the fat woman. We walked across a bridge and I awoke.
Danjummai
Posted 8/21/2006 12:33 PM (#793 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

Dream As Guide
I was with Adam and some friends. We sat discussing in a room. "There are people who through the power of faith and supplication are guided by their dreams. I know the supplication that will take one to that stage," he said. I replied: "Of course you do but that manner of search is too old and complicated. People will have to spend a large portion of their lives without attaining their goals. The surest way to the state of enlightenment is to be God conscious in whatever we do and we'll be there." "We are saying the same thing," Adam said and I awoke.
Danjummai
Posted 8/23/2006 3:03 PM (#796 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

Destiny
It was a strange planet. I was watching a middle-aged American woman. She was wearing a white shirt and brown shorts. She had a small radio transmitter hung about her right ear. We seemed to have been caught in the field of gravity. We were flying above while activity went on below. The inhabitants of this planet were seemingly women. There were a multitude of them all around and all of them with the peculiar radio transmitter around their right ears. The American woman was seemingly my guide. We descended to the level of activity in the streets. There we flew above the peasants, girls collected from all over the countries of the world.. I stopped above the aerial of a Japanese girl and touched its tip with my hand. The girl didn’t seem to care. She just walked on. There were cars in the streets. It occurred to me to measure my speed with one of the cars. I followed a black Mercedes and immediately we leveled up, the race began. The Mercedes leapt forward and I stepped in my concentration which was my engine for the race. I sped so fast that my vision blurred. All I had was the awareness that I was in the race. I reached the end of the track in no time. There was no sign of the black Mercedes. I took a round-about and flew back. I found I was in entirely different pedestal.
This plane was so static. There seemed no activity at all. The twin roads below me were empty. The roads stretched into what looked like eternity. There were no plantations anywhere in sight but rocks and a wide stretch of desert. I was lost and looking for direction. I flew aimlessly and just when I was about loosing hope, I came across two youths my age at the top of a mountain. The two made me feel at home and convinced me of the futility of my search had I not met them. “You needed a guide or would have been flying round and round for infinity. But now that you are here you need not fear. We’ll take care of you. We’ll show you your destiny,” one of them said. We went to the edge of the mountain and I saw that bellow was a settlement bubbling with life. It was a female enclave, a convent of a sort where women were administering themselves. I kind of zoomed in and came face-to-face with the pretty American woman that had earlier been my guide.
She carried what looked like two twins in a cradle. I watched her went towards a fire and cast the twins inside. The fire was instantly quenched.. It was as if the twins were meant to extinguish the uproarious flame. I heard a tap on my shoulder and turned to find one of my friends laughing behind me. “She is your perfect match. She’s gentle and chaste!” He said and they continued to laugh. I laughed with them and untimely awoke from the dream. I lingered in wakefulness a while, may be two minutes or so, and was back in dream. I was with the pretty lady again but the setting was that she had just delivered our twins. I was her husband. There was tension heavily around us. I embraced her on her hospital bed. I was in a terrible haste. I was there to ask her some questions. There was a terrible wind trying to soak me out of the place but I hung on reminding myself of my mission. We were suddenly operating like in a computerized program. The force that was interfering with my quest seemed to have commanded the system of my wife to shutdown. Her body began to turn numb. I held her jaw as if to draw words out of her mouth. Her gaze had begun to fade into sleep. “When do we meet?!” I asked and felt she heard me. “Our m-e-e-t-i-n-g…” she said. “Yes our meeting, impossible do you mean?” I frantically asked. She was like into deep sleep. My mission was defeated. But I did not give up. “When?! When?! When?!” I asked like crazy. She didn’t speak, but I felt she had left her line open. I was right. A male voice spoke from her mouth thus: “When you will want to come to her but would be asked where you came from and you’ll say: I came from a village, then shall you meet and be back to your ‘Misra’(Egypt)!” Who’s this speaking?! Who is it?!” I asked. “It is ‘Thani’ (Second),” it was said and I awoke.
Danjummai
Posted 8/24/2006 10:49 AM (#797 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

Die-Again
I was seated on a carpet with a wealthy woman and a friend. I read to them a shot story. It was about some creatures who had pleasure in killing and mutilation. One day, the killers converged on a peasant and were about to butcher him with their swords and axes. Before they stroke, death stole the life of their victim, his soul vacated his body before any harm could reach it. The killers were furious that death had to cheat on them. They were a proud beings. They were angered that they were deprived the opportunity to hear and watch the victim’s cry of pain. They turned and went away in deep thought. Never had death dealt with them so bad. That the victim died in peace was the greatest grouse of their existence. They were the lords of fear and pain. This conspiracy of the soul and death had to be stopped. They altered their old-fashion way of killing in broad day light and resorted to killing in the darkness of the night, when mortals sleep. One day the killers converged again on a handsome youth who was asleep. They cornered the youth who sat up in terror. “Please don’t kill me. I am dead already! I am asleep!” He cried. “You’ll die again son of the axe! As far as we know it is the tradition of your inferior little kind to live and die in your sleep! We were cheated before and will not be cheated again!” They chopped the youth’s head with an axe and the story ended. My friend lit a cigarette knowing I did not like its smell. Sorry for the smoke. I know you’re fasting,” he said. “Don’t’ worry, it is about time I leave,” I said annoyed. The wealthy woman who was giving us shelter laughed. “It’s you and him! Whatever you do him is what he’ll do you!” She said and busted into an uproarious laughter and I awoke.
Danjummai
Posted 8/24/2006 10:58 AM (#798 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

The Demon Code
I was with an intimate friend and he said: “Demons do not let their destroyers alone. I’ll give you a code for protection and invincibility. Place here in the middle of the code any request and it’ll be attended to.” We sat intently looking at the complicated graph which has a circle in the middle and I awoke.
Danjummai
Posted 8/24/2006 12:38 PM (#802 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

The Divinity Code
I set out in search of a code. I went to a dealer who hadn’t the product in stuck. The friendly dealer took me to their head office. The head office was a sophisticated skyscraper. We were at an entrance where my friend thumped some complicated keys before the door slid open. We went into a lobby which led us into an opulent waiting room. We passed through an entrance that led us into a garden of impeccable beauty. The odor in the place was sweet. By our right were a set of white garden chairs perfectly arranged. Two youths of African descent were seated on the garden chairs facing a blackboard as if waiting to be taught something. A handsome instructor was some meters away from the youths. The instructor was attending to some white youths. A fair complexioned woman of African descent was by the instructor’s side as if his PA. We greeted the Africans and sat down to also wait. The instructor was soon to finish with the white youths. He turned and began walking away towards a magnificent mansion when my friend called: “Abdulazeez!” The two elegant looking couple stopped. My friend hastened to them, knelt down on his right knee and inaudibly spoke looking up at the instructor. Then I saw him quickly stood up and turned towards my direction. I was instantly moved over to where they were. “Who brings you?” The Instructor inquired gazing at me through a pair of tinted spectacle. There was so much power in that voice and entire place that I did not know when I blurted: “Muhammad!” “What do you want?” The lady chirped in, reawakening me. “I came in search of a code,” I said a little bit cheered. “You came with an interesting motive. But I am afraid you’ll have to return and come back again. First day of the week, after your basic training,” she further said and turned back to the Instructor who was watching me indifferently. “It is The Divinity Code that he wants,” she said to him. “The price of our commodity rise by the day,” he said to me and I awoke.
asamak1
Posted 8/25/2006 11:08 AM (#817 - in reply to #703)

hi i need some help from you
Danjummai
Posted 8/26/2006 10:01 AM (#828 - in reply to #817)

PhD Alumni

Haunted By Satan
It was midnight and I was on my way home from work. As I walked tirelessly I felt something following my trail. I had the awareness that it was Satan. I increased my pace in fear. I came upon an uncompleted building at a junction and saw the silhouette of people seated on top the widow of the building. I went up to them and pleaded with them to protect me. They told me not worry. There were four of them tall and hidden in the darkness. Meanwhile, Satan has seen where I went and he directly came. He passed by the strangers one after the other looking for me. I was hidden in their midst and he passed the last of them and turned to go. I was terrified. My mind was pounding in fear. What if the fearsome creature looked back and spotted me. Another thought that crossed my mind was that surprise was the best form of attack. I felt some boldness and strength creep into me, and just as I had thought, Satan began to spin his head round to look again. I jumped him from behind and held his throat. He was in pain. My other friends jumped down from where they were watching and came to my aid with batons. They bashed the don of evil until he was grounded. Then again I began to fear. I had a recollection that the devil if killed will rise more powerful to torment its assailants. My friends did not stop beating the evil one until its last breath. Then they realized that the worst was done. We all began to run. I ran so terrified that I began to wish that I were dreaming. Then I heard a voice reciting a portion of the Qur’an thus: “Say I seek refuge with the lord and cherisher of mankind from the mischief of the whisperer who whispers into the hearts of mankind (whisperer) from among the Jins and mankind.” I was reciting together with the voice up till wakefulness.
abdulla
Posted 8/26/2006 8:33 PM (#830 - in reply to #828)

banjummai
hi i did have new account because h lost my email and my password any way i want to say satan is always trying to enterfair any subjects and they apear in new light furm and they have new teck by using our technology to communicate with us throgh tape recording and radio frequency matrix way it is true my fried had to communicate with them throgh tabe recorder they know how to use it.

Danjummai
Posted 8/27/2006 8:20 AM (#841 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

A Visit to the Kingdom
20-8-99
I was in the higher pedestal. I met an intimate friend in his royal Cottage. I sat with his wife and children in their highly decorated sitting room. I wanted to make a telephone call to earth. There were two sets of phones. I found the general line and the hotline. I went for the general line which I found to be out of service. I wanted to leave and so I asked the children to let me have their home number so that I can phone them when I was at home on earth. The children did not have the number. It was their mother who ventured giving a number. I thanked her and was about leaving when came the prince who told me to forget the number that I was giving. He besought me to come with him to sight seeing. We went into their spacious garden where he showed me around. We went into a place where young beautiful maidens were doing a dancing rehearsal. When the maidens saw us they froze until we passed. We went into a large auditorium where we saw a group of male jazz artists were also doing a rehearsal. Interestingly, the mega star I know on earth, Michael Jackson was the leader here. He made some humorous dancing steps when he saw us which made us merrily laughed. A beautiful sandal was presented the prince. There was something like taking the present to a buyer in a hotel called 'Hamdala'. The prince gave me something out of the sale. “I will wait till when the whole sale is done,” I said jokingly. “In that case, you’ll have to give me back my advance then you wait,” the Prince said laughing. We headed towards a jungle. The impression was to welcome a special dignitary on a visit. We felt the arrival of the dignitary and his entourage. There was a kind of frenzy all around. Denizens began running in what could be said to be fear. Birds in the air and trees scattered and cried in alarm. I saw four huge objects the shape of lion descending. I watched their reddened eyes, bodies and paws and was terrified. I bolted and began running like the others, back and forth. As the gigantic crafts were fully landed in a distance not far away I watched the denizens fall to their faces on the ground. I was the only one running and did not know what to do until someone from nowhere caught me and pinned me down. When I watched the fearsome crafts from where we all lied facing down my fear increased. I slipped again from my savior and continued to run. I wanted to pull out of the planet and return back to earth which I was feeling trillions of kilometers bellow. I ran through large buildings in search of a way to jump from. Some other runners met me. They were more desperate. They made through the large glass windows of the buildings, diving headlong. I climbed one of the windows with effort and contemplated the idea of jumping from that great height. Someone caught my legs. “Come back you fool! You have nothing to fear! Our king is a just and merciful king!” This statement quenched my fear. I came down and followed the servant who led me to the palace where I was treated like an important guest. Everyone treated me with respect. One of the servants called Thankful ushered me to the presence of the king who was seated on his luminous throne. The servant bowed and inaudibly spoke to king then stood up and left us. The king extended his hand to me and we shook hands. It was blissful, but before I knew it I found myself with the prince. We were on our way to where he will see me off. We were behind a glamorous city painted white. "Here is where mortals jump to land," he said. We silently watched the entire constellation from where we stood. I saw earth clearly now with its harrowing distance. A slight fear began creeping back. “Everything is going to be alright before the end of the month,” the prince said and transmitted to me this code: "971". We shook hands again and I braced courage and caught the edge of the wall with both hands, closed my eyes and jumped down, the place was like a well. So I hit consciousness, standing.
Danjummai
Posted 9/5/2006 3:49 PM (#858 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

God Is Beautiful
It was a light sleep towards down. I was holding a lighter in my hand before sleep and later after awaking found the lighter still clasped in my palm. In the sleep I was with Joseph praying in a mosque by the road side. After prayer a woman came to me with her young daughter seeking something my memory did not hold, but I remembered saying something to her in return. We checked out of the mosque and my friend Joseph led me to a place that looked like a shrine. I had the impression that it was the shrine of a renowned healer. We found the place crowded with worshipers. Joseph went in and spoke to the old man in vernacular. I saw the old man left what he was doing and came out in a haste to meet me. The old man inspected me in silence then went back into a room as if in preparation for something. All the worshipers left what they were doing and formed a circle round me. The old man came out with two young twins dressed in immaculate white dress. The twins were not more than five years old. Both came out with harps in their hands. The old man himself had a peculiar flute in his hand. Three stools were already in place for the trio to sit in the middle of the circle where I stood watching. As soon as the trio was seated the session began. The twins began a tune with their harps and later joined by the old man in a composition that was inaudible but quite touching to the mind. The beautiful tune went on for a while before it was joined by a song by the two twins: "Christianity, “Christianity, Christianity” was the simple chirping of the twins. By then my soul has risen. My body felt light. I was standing above my etheric self. The more the song sank into me the more I was floating above. I found myself above the entrance of the shrine where saw I the woman and her daughter who sought from me in the mosque. I descended to her level and when she saw me she said: "I was the one that sought from you in the mosque.” “Yes you I remember. Your requested for something and your request was granted,” I said. “I have this terrible headache now,” she said raising her head and closing her beautiful eyes. I clasped my palms at each side of her head and said: "I command this terrible headache to leave.” She opened her eyes, looked up in a pleasant bewilderment and said: “You are beautiful.” “God is beautiful,” I said. She stood up and went away with her daughter and I awoke.
Danjummai
Posted 9/5/2006 4:33 PM (#859 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

Why We Must Seek
I was with an intimate friend walking across a landscape comprising water and land. I began to reflect over water and land the two most outstanding features of our cosmic existence. I was also thinking about our creator. We came upon an island. My attention was focused on the ground which I found to be of a peculiar stone. I watched the vast stretch of water which had leveled with the ground. A stranger in the night would not know the difference between this water and land. May be when they lent weight or were incautious and became the victims of the depth. “Such is God,” I thought in fear. I looked at the bulk of water and further came to the realization that no one can subsist in this world without the guidance and protection of God. We came upon a business area. He showed me a space. “A container will be put here which will be pegged with four wedges for balance,” he said. My mind was burdened with my earlier reflections about subsistence. “Why should we so depend on God? Why can’t we be free of these bondages, have absolute control of our existence? Why do we have to engage in the tedious process of searching for You?” I asked. “In order to thank Me Your Lord and Sustainer,” he said and continued to walk till we reached a town where we found some rowdies about to engage each other in a fight. When they saw us they quickly dispersed. He looked at me and said: "Praised be God, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the Worlds,” and I awoke.
Danjummai
Posted 9/7/2006 11:53 AM (#861 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

Defeating The King
I was in a room. I had a feeling that it was the control room of our cosmic system. I was painting something colorful on my canvas when someone came to see me. There was a sort of protocol in seeing me. The visitor was barred from seeing me. He sat hoping and waiting. I saw that it was a friend Victor. He had a painting with him. I took pity and granted him audience. On entering, Victor changed into someone else. He began looking around with keen interest on the paintings around me. His attention shifted to my closet in which was my pair of seven gowns. We later sat and spoke at length. “Which among the excrement of roosters and ducks is most impure?” He asked and before I digested the question the location changed. I was in a planet governed by a queen and that I was destined to be her husband. But before I do I will have to defeat her king. There was a duel on horses back. We had primitive weapons in our hands. The king was strong and experienced in the art of battle. Before I knew it he had thrown me down from the back of my horse. I stood there waiting to be killed. But I was alert. I clutched my sword, waited and was thinking of a way out. I had a plan. I drew a line between us and challenged the king to cross over and get me. The king suspiciously stood his ground in the distance. He seemed to like the way that he had pinned me and was taking his time for the final kill. At last the king took the bet. He attacked, leading his horse in a peculiar gait. When he came by me, he swung his sword for the finish and I was very much alert. I ducked and took hold of his long royal gown and heaved. The king was in trouble. He was to either let the gown off him for everyone to see his nakedness or to fall from the force of my pull. He took the later. I couldn’t believe I could so easily defeat this experienced old man. The king was down and everyone was surprisingly happy for the turn of the event. By the king’s decree I was handed the key to the treasury of the kingdom. A time was fixed for my wedding with the queen. I began thinking. I found myself sympathizing with the fallen king. I thought of his offspring who have now turned my enemies. I began to fear. I was confused. I wondered how I could live the rest of my life in the fear of either loosing my life or my crown. I must have to return the key to the queen and call it quits. I saw the queen coming with her maids. Her countenance portrayed her understanding of my situation. When they came by me, I threw the key to her. She caught it and threw it back to me. “This is nothing you have seen yet,” she said and hurriedly went away with her maids. I was demoralized. I sat down and began to cry. I cried for my ignorance and suddenly the prayer of Moses in the Qur’an came to mind: “I seek refuge from God from being among the ignorant,” I read and awoke.
Danjummai
Posted 9/13/2006 5:19 PM (#879 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

STAR 1
1-2-99
It was past midnight. I was seated in my room appreciating the beauty of the sky. My attention was drawn by the gait of a particular eastern star which has a kind of glossy brightness. I was intently appreciating the star when it vanished like it was switched off by someone who has a switch in his hand. I felt the blankness which spread across the canvass of the sky. But should a star disappear just like that, even where there were no clouds around? I began to ask, when suddenly the star reappeared. Aha, there it is! I began to form, when again the star disappeared again. What is this? I have never seen or experienced this light show of the one that has the switch to our wonderful sky. Again, before I finished, the star appeared. I checked my eyes and reawakened my consciousness to see whether this is a dream or that I was still awake. This is an extraordinary occurrence to me. What do I know about stars? They are quite interesting beautiful things which are difficult to fathom. I left the matter there and went into sleep.
Danjummai
Posted 9/13/2006 5:22 PM (#880 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

STAR 2
2-2-99
I was standing by the step of my door which was looking eastward when I saw a shooting star coming towards my direction but far on the right wing. It blazed away until it faded. There’s nothing extraordinary about shooting stars, I thought and before I engaged my mind into another line of thought, I saw another one coming from the left flank. This one drew a long blazing light on its trail. I watched in surprise as it went by. Two shooting stars at such a short interval, this is no coincidence. Before my mind was switched, I saw another one coming directly towards me. It was as if sent from afar to hit me. I was so afraid and carried away that I began feeling the speed and heat of the blitzing object coming. Before the twinkle of an eye it was on me but far above. I watched it pass by. It was the longest shooting star that I have seen in my entire life.
Danjummai
Posted 9/13/2006 5:25 PM (#881 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

STAR 3
3-2-99
I was traveling in an exquisite city. I was exploring the nooks and crannies of the plane. I saw myself interacting with peoples of all colors and religious bearing. I was coming out of a religious site and was heading eastward when appeared a bright star on the sky. The circumference of the star was strangely outlined, the name “Shamlu or Showlu” was written in English below it. Then a voice began intimating me with the history of the star. After the long documentary, the man said: “Miracle follows who sees this star,” and I awoke.
steelie
Posted 9/14/2006 9:50 AM (#883 - in reply to #881)

Something warm is coming your way... I dreamed my son asked me where the stars come from, and I looked at him like I knew...
Danjummai
Posted 9/18/2006 1:38 PM (#905 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

THE HOLY BIBLE
3-12-04
I was passing through a market place. I stopped and sat with a friend that had a shop. My mind was paternally burdened. My wife had just delivered our first issue and I was financially down. I was confused. I walked aimlessly about looking for a way out. I asked my friend whether he’s told my other friends about my situation. He told me he’ll accomplish that in two working days. I went alone. I did not know what to do. I passed by a mosque. I saw an elderly man preaching the Bible in the mosque. This was surprising. He was preaching the Bible in a different light. There was a large crowd of mostly youths that crowded him, intently listening to his soft spoken voice and wisdom laden interpretation. “I will sit on my father’s throne,” he was saying. I found myself in a large dim hall that had strange looking pillars all around. I was seated on a throne and there was a white clock-like circle above where I sat. I had the impression of the throne of glory on which the son of man will sit to deliver judgment. The railing of the throne was dark brown. My mind floated to the relevance of color in relation with angels and spirits. I had the impression that dark brown color was the insignia of the angel Gabriel. I floated into a bookshop with a friend of mine who wanted me to show him some inspirational Islamic books to buy. I showed him a couple written by Sufi Muslim authors. I floated back to the preacher and listened on. A thought began forming in my mind to preach in the manner of the old man. But I don’t know the Bible, another thought crossed. I saw a fascinating copy of the Bible in front of me. The font used in the inscription of this Bible was most comforting to the eye. The color used in the inscription was the color of silver. The pages of the Bible began flipping. I saw myself sleeping on my bed and the words of the Bible being channeled into my soul. My body began shaking from the power therein. It continued to shake for a few, may be two, minutes after I awoke.
Danjummai
Posted 9/18/2006 1:42 PM (#906 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

A DATE
9-7-05
“Everything for which a date is set for is of the past,” Jonah said while speaking to me at the gate of a prison. “My brother is comptroller of this prison. Whenever I want to rest I was given a solitary place by the veranda outside and I will rest up to the time when the green berets got jealous and began to say: “Because his brother is comptroller he does here as he pleases.” There was a flamboyant occasion that took place a few months ago in Tokyo, Japan. Before it happened it was spoken about as the future. The day it happened it was thrown into the dustbin of the past. Such is the irony of life – at first a seeming mystery but later an indelible fact, everything known. Everything is numbered. Some numbers are known while a great many others are hidden to keep the balance of things. There is an American Submarine lying in the waters of Iran right now,” he said and paused. A large screen was before me. I was watching a cumbersome graphed map on which was a circled portion blinking in red. We zoomed into the area. I found myself as if the submarine stationed underneath water and awoke to find it was 10:00 am Nigerian time.
Danjummai
Posted 9/18/2006 1:44 PM (#907 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

LUKE 5:5
21-8-06
A demised friend took me westwards in search of a place to stay. At a place, the demised friend left me and I was on my own. I went into a room with the number 2. I met the occupant of the place checking out with his friend. I had to make a decision. I had to get a place I could permanently own for myself. “How’s the game?” I asked the outgoing friend from room number 2, but he did not seem to have heard me. I went my way straight into a nearby mosque. I came out almost immediately and found some monks seated in the compound of the mosque and singing thus: “Luke 5:5.” I awoke.
Danjummai
Posted 9/18/2006 1:45 PM (#908 - in reply to #703)

PhD Alumni

LUKE 5:5
21-8-06
A demised friend took me westwards in search of a place to stay. At a place, the demised friend left me and I was on my own. I went into a room with the number 2. I met the occupant of the place checking out with his friend. I had to make a decision. I had to get a place I could permanently own for myself. “How’s the game?” I asked the outgoing friend from room number 2, but he did not seem to have heard me. I went my way straight into a nearby mosque. I came out almost immediately and found some monks seated in the compound of the mosque and singing thus: “Luke 5:5.” I awoke.
steelie
Posted 9/18/2006 2:48 PM (#909 - in reply to #908)

Dreams that have 'demised friends,' by which I assume you mean people you've known that have passed, are the most interesting. When I was 18 I had a dream about the only person I had ever known that had died. I saw him so clearly, and he explained to me how the process worked and what his service to the evolution of us all was. It was very revealing, answered questions but rasied more, and inspired me to study metaphysics. years later I named my son after him...
Jump to page : < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... >
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software